Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rashida_usman@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:25 am

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Good afternoon my king, How are you doing today..You need to know and understand is that,I have been there for you for a couple of weeks now without any doubts or after any man,I have been serious with you and also do love you so much,You may never see how much i care for you,you may never hear how much i treasure you,you may never feel how much i miss you,because only here in my heart can you see them true...I have no time to play games towards our relationship all because i Am so in love with you and you need to feel this..Prayer and care are the main ingredients that keep closeness alive...despite distance and schedule, and since I can't see you..let my prayer be with you always and we will be able to be with each other soon, all you have to do is to trust me and thats the only way we can be happy and make things work out for us.

God has made life so good that even if we don't exactly get what we want, we realize that what he has given us is actually the best for us...I am all yours and no one else, I have never played in this relationship ever since we met and thank you so much for loving me no one has ever done before and I am here to make you happy and i do believe we will gain the best in this..I will end here and hope to hear back from you,
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 am

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Good afternoon my king, I am happy to hear once again from you, I am really willing to be with you and in need of you as well, i love you so much and i have been thinking about you all day and night and i really want us to work this out sooner than later, I miss you so much and find it in your heart to love me more and easy to move on with me till death, I love you and yours alone, mwuahhh
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:02 am

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Good Morning babe, I am fine and thanks for asking,Anyway I am really sorry for not replying earlier,I had my internet blocked and that's the reason why,I have whole lot that i want to know about you ,I normally do nothing on weekends,just church and nothing special,I am some one who spent most of her daily 80 percent activity reading inspirational books,Motivational books,Ficts,Journals,like writing poetry,love letters..I really like patient,honest,caring man and hate to see haters behind my relationship.Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life..I am really interesting in you and you do believes that its going to take short time for us to be together..What kind of woman are you planning to meet in your life to build your career together,What are your future goals,What is your profession? Do you live in a house or apt? What is your vision in life?.I will end here and will be rushing to internet cafe and check on your mail. Love you always and kissess and hugs to you.Mwuahhh
Chat Conversation End
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

trying to figure out how to add a scammer gladysjibreel@ymai

Unread postby marke46666 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 am

She is the same as lovely_rakiya@ymail.com & Sandra_konadu@ymail.com , I have several more pictures plus some of those and phone numbers but I dont know who to talk to about posting the pics and information also one of the YouTube videos on here with the dusty blond was also used ,same room same girl but different videos
marke46666
New survivor

Re: trying to figure out how to add a scammer gladysjibreel@

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:35 pm

If you go to viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1068&p=9445 then hit he "Add reply" button you can do it that way. It's also worth checking out viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1395
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 pm

lovely_rakiya as username is reported here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =11&t=1068

Sandra_konadu@ymail.com is reported here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=609

Try to check, please, what stolen pictures your scammer use and to post the details in the same place where the pictures with the same person are reported.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby marke46666 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 pm

marke46666 wrote:She is the same as lovely_rakiya@ymail.com & Sandra_konadu@ymail.com , I have several more pictures plus some of those and phone numbers but I dont know who to talk to about posting the pics and information also one of the YouTube videos on here with the dusty blond was also used ,same room same girl but different videos

Seeking soul888 is another one I just found , same girl in the pictures , she just sent me 2 new ones that I didn't already have. I really would like to find out who the girl is in those pictures because there are either several scammers in Ghana that are using them or one stupid scammer trying to pose as different people and use the same pics on me. I'm kind of being sarcastic, but it would be nice to find out who this girl really is.
marke46666
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm

marke46666,

for each set of pictures with the same person, start one new topic in Romance scam section. Post details about the scammer - email address, header, profile elements from the site you met "her", emails received, money request - chat log or email text, pictures (decent ones). We will complete your post with details. To reasearch the scammers we need your information about the scammers.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby mcgyver » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:50 pm

I have just been looking at your pics i have all the same ones as on this post now this woman is now miss hannah adu or miss hannah adu from ghana she was using all dating profiles on oasis dating sites under different names as nancy williams this she says her father died and wanted money for visa and passport and is involved in numerous people helping her out in a ring her mum living in ghana claiming to be from usa and also from the dating sites caliming to live in the london area she in a ring where they are using false cheques and i have been out of pocket because she was in touch with me for last 8 months wanting to come live in uk i lost nearly 2000 pounds because of her. i have paid for her passport and her visa among food staff for her mother this is money sent through moneygram and western union to a place of no real address. its to late for me but all the photos featured in this posts are true which i have recieved to. she has asked for moneys for medicines and to the last money for traditional wedding before she come over to uk and then she gets locked up for having gold on her at the airport as she is about to come to you never leaving ghana. she could be in london to using a ghana sim card or really in ghana as my landline bills say ghana for her. she is on face book as hannah hadu is where you will find her again she is on other scam sites but to late for me i spoken to her last on saturday 10th august 2013 she is still continuing with dating site profiles.
mcgyver
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Thanks for the update, mcgyver, and sorry to hear you were scammed by this one.

Do you have more details about the scammer? Can you post it, please?

- email address used
- phone number used
- destination for the money and the name of the receiver
- emails received from "her" with the money requests and with details about herself

Any info may save another potential victim.

On Facebook,

Hannah HAdu aka hannah.hadu
Studied at Korle-bu Nursing training College
Lives in Tema, Ghana - Moved to Ghana, TEMA 2013
In a Relationship (April 27)
Joined Facebook February 3, 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.