Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rashida_usman@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rashida_usman@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 am

on date me free:

Rashidalove
- 75 y/o female
- beyern, Germany
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-30 20:06:10
- ID: 193702

Ethnicity African
Religion Catholic

Description:
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}

Ideal match description:
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}

Hi
my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymai l.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida
{Rashida_u sman@ymail.com}
´**********************************************

on soul mate find:

Rashidalove
sex
straight female
seeking
both men and women
for
pen pals
activity partners
friendship
short-term dating
long-term dating
marriage
height
6'0 (183cm)
weight
165 lbs (75kg)
body type
average
smoking
never
drinking
never
race
European
religion
Muslim
education
Associate Degree
occupation
Food Services
income
less than $10,000
children
no
description
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida

yahoo avatar.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: rashida_usman@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 am

Received: from app009.dmz (app009.dmz [10.0.0.34])
by qcfs003.boxbe.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 61D633C013D0A
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 05:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: rashida_usman@ymail.com
Subject: Re: hello rashida (Action Requested)

noreply@boxbe.com

Hello HH,

Your message "hello rashida" to me was waitlisted.

Get your message to my inbox by clicking the following link.

CLICK HERE
Thank you,
rashida_usman@ymail.com

P.S. ...you'll only have to do this once. Future emails will appear immediately in my inbox.

Supercharge your Email

Final-Recipient: rfc822; rashida_usman@ymail.com
Diagnostic-Code: X-Boxbe-Notice; Sender not pre-approved. Follow instructions in above notice
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 am

437x_2.jpg

on mi gente:

Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: 6 hours ago
Race: Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White, Other
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Cancer

q: where are you right now?
a: am in my room
q: what country in?
a: west africa, ghana

i had baiting to this idiot sometime ago, in fact i have a fake document sent by this idiot or other working by the same pictures....

november the 9th..

http://www.4pp l .com/Morningsun1_q

Pretty Charming Princess Seeking For My Mr Right

I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.09.1978
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

My name is Gloria, I'm 33 years Old, I am Single (three years now), Chocolate in color (Light Skinny), dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 7", 140 lbs. Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally. and studying hard to be a Professional Nurse...............................!!!!

Hi, I'm delighted to come across your profile.. i was passing by and i saw your profile and choose to leave you note.. i will like to get the chance to be your friend and talk to you and get to know one another, i hope you don't mind.. Just drop me not through my personal email address " morningsun1_q@yahoo.com " .. Pleased to hear from you real soon..

Gloria.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:13 am

Received: from [209.73.137.100]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 00:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Lovel Rakiya <lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 209.73.137.100
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

Hello Dear,
Thanks for giving me your email address.I hope you are in a good shape today as am also doing cool sweets hoping that this friendship will be a sign of great things to happen in our lives,anyway let me tell you a little about myself.
My name is Rakiya I'm 33 years i am fair in complexion female, single , no kids., black hair and .I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra , which is along the coast of Ghana. I was in the states for some months to visit my Father and got back to Ghana 26 of September just last month :shock: ..I was in USA to visit my father and my Aunties, I enjoy my stay over there though. My girl friend registered me on Migeent.com because thats where she met her man and they got married. So she thinks I should also try my luck and see what the future holds for me. I know you might be wondering why is this young and beautiful lady single? Yes I am single. I was in a serious realationship with this guy named John. He is my ex-BOYFRIEND, whom I loved so much , We were even about to get married when He had a car accident and he died in the process..He died in 2009, Since then I have been single. My family and friends have talk to me to move on But I think I am now ready to move on with my life now. You are the first person that I meet.....I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I would like to give my luck a chance.I am hoping you also want to do the same.

I hope this email find you well and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: rashida_usman@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

The email adress is used alot online, with different pictures and in different locations. Few examples:

On MyDailyFlog:
rashidalove
24 year old, woman from Syria
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida Rashida_usman@ymail.com

On fizzlive.com,
rashidalove
24 years, from Berlin, Germany
Hi
my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida
{Rashida_usman@ymail.com}

On dateanindian.in, with the warning "We believe that this user is not really Indian"
rashidakiss
Sex: Female
City: acil
Province: Manipur
Date Joined: 2012-04-24
Last Login: 2012-04-24
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Hi Dear

How are you doing over there now i really hope you are doing good i am very sorry for my late respond but all the same all you need to know is that A real relationship is a mirror in which two love ideal partner is so I myself think its better first know each other and
then tell is he my ideal partner or no!

I like meeting someone special that will love me for real and make me a happy woman, i have been to relationship and later end up in broken heart, I need a good man to match me and fill me in.. I need a nice man that will save me through thick and thin, I am open, Faithful and Understanding.. I care a lot and need a man to care for me.. I have achieve a lot in life but i want a man beside me so i can fill complete.. I need Love and Love is given from a plain heart.

Thanks and i am looking forward to read from you ,
Rakiya,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:58 am

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Hello HH,

How are you doing? I hope everything is moving on well and smoothly with you out there, Thanks for getting back to me. I'm in good health by his grace,lol i did go to church today and pray to God to forgive me my sins as you said. :lol: Anyway i read your mail and you sound interesting, I know your age and i want you to know that i have no problem with that. I'm also not getting younger, I will love to tell you more about my self. What i like doing on my free time and what i dislike too. I love reading, i love swimming, listening to music, I love jogging and also like going to the beach. I'm a woman full of love and kind heart. I know how to shower a man with a true and passionate love. I respect my man as the man of the house and know my duties too as a wife. I was raise from a very humble and well respected home.

I'm new to this dating stuff, All i seek is a true and humble man. I'm very patient and not the Jealous type. But i hurt dishonest people, unfaithful and unresponsible people too. I'm looking for a good and loving man, someone who i will love and cherish for the rest of my life. I want a man who will never raise his hand on his woman. A hard working man who will take good care of me. I have no problem with the distance, age or the looks, All i seek is a true and well responsible man. I don't have problem is you're rich or poor, or you live in a big mansion or a small house. All i need is LOVE. I will stop here and i will be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you,

Rukiya.....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:25 pm

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,

How are you doing? I hope everything is moving on well and smoothly with you out there, Well am in good health and glad to hear from you. I really enjoyed reading your mails, all my words are dearly from my heart. From your mails, I feel you're a humble and kind man, simple and open minded person and i feel you're the type of man i will love to go out with. I'm a patient person too and i don't get angry easily, I never break anything when arguing or having a misunderstand with my man. I will never let my husband clean the house with me, I was raise from a good home with a moral qualities.* I know my duties as a wife house, I will never raise my voice on my husband will never do that. Love is all about understanding each other and helping each other, sharing ideas together and also being with each other no matter what happens. I'm glad to know that you see the bright side of life even if things are going wrong, Thats faith and is really good. Life are ups and downs. I'm a good christian and have faith in God,

Dear is true, Each person have a positive and negative side in this life. Thats why is good to be patient in whatever situation. I feel we have a lot in common and will love to know more about you. Feel free to ask me any question and will answer them. I'm a good woman, with a kind and lovely heart. Knows how to shower a man with a good and lovely heart and know how to shower a man with a good and kind heart. All i seek is a lovely and kind man, Someone who i will spend the rest of my life with. A man who will be with me no matter what, I will be with my man no matter what happens. Whether in good or bad times. As i said, feel free to ask me any question. I attached two pictures to this mail and i hope you will love them.

Thank you,

Rakiya....................

now it seems to be inmoral men clean their homes???? jejejeejej

Good Morning, So sorry for not been able to reply you so fast,we hard a heavy storm over here and we lost our connection we just gut it fixed today so i decided to reply your mail today.HH baby i want you to know that my heart has already found it's way you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me,i think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and i hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better than what we have had,i am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you,Tim

I think this is the time for us to make things better and make a great life together Tim,I can`t wait to lay my eyes on you.I am deeply in love with you and do believes we meant for each other forever and love me without any doubts, trust me with your clean heart and that's how we can find love in happiness and create a great family, I have never met any special man like you all my life ever before because you`ve proven to me you are the best for me and no one else,Let us be together,I will end here and will be waiting to hear back from you my love,Mwuahh.kisses and hugs to you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 am

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Hello HH

I Thank God you are here with me today,Its such a great day and also bad day,All because of what happens to you,I am really sorry to hear that,I am really happy, thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried,thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me,thank you for understanding that you and i need to take time together and make life better and thanks for reminding that i still needs you and for coming back to me, I am all ready to be with you all because you are the most special man I have never met in my life and want to start a new life with my dear,

I have accepted and agree with you and willing to be with you, Am really glad we've turned the page, I hope you are too, Because my happiness is with you and still needs you in my life, I have been feeling lonely for a couple of weeks now,Just missing you and thinking how to start my new life and here you are with me once again my love, I just can`t wait to see things happening,I feel so loved, I need only to think of you, of us, our love, hopes, and dreams,i want to spend my life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to be in your arms and feeling your touch. Everything that keeps us apart will soon be gone and we will have each other always,this is the time we need to make it work and simple, love you always my prince.. Mwuahhhh
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 am

lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Hello HH my darling
May the love of God always shine in your life, as you become a light for others. Have a pleasant day.Good Morning my king, I am really happy with you and I want you to know that a good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are..Thanks a lot for being at the church as a great husband of mine, Just return from church as well,and i prayed that ask God to... make us happy, make us smile, guide us safely,.... My dear HH, you know we need to work through my papers before,I can make it up to you my king,I really need to be with you..Im happy with you and just can`t wait to hold you tight in my arms, feel the love by hugging you so tight HH,I need to be with you and i hope we will be able to work things as soon as possible my love,I have to leave now and get some food cooked and May the love of God always shine in your life, as you become a light for others. Have a pleasant day.Mwuahhhh
Chat Conversation End
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.