Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

Unread postby jfrancis696 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:22 am

we met online zoosk but she deleted her account but the Facebook is still up
jfrancis696
New survivor

Unread postby jfrancis696 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 am

Address 200 Long Street
city clover
state South Carolina
Zip code 27901
Harvey D ammons
That address she gave me but it not nyc
jfrancis696
New survivor

Unread postby hunter » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:16 pm

These People are still at it!! They just want money sent to them, they say they have no food but yet they have internet, go figure. They have a vast amount of names that they use to send money too! They try to get you to send the money, Western Union or Money Gram. These are the ones using Josie's video's and pictures. I will list a few names here that they use. Some of the names they use with her pictures are: Ellen White, Ellen Sebe, Shella Nilson, Lesley Kane, Olivia Opaku and the list goes on.Names of people that she wants the money sent too, is just as long. She claims to be in Kumasi, Ghana. these are some of the people she (or they) use to collect the funds. Hamza Moro, Alhassan Salu, also uses alhassansalu@yahoo.com, Bee Tebo, also uses yahoo.com, beetebo@yahoo.com. Mill F Kutty, also found on facebook. If you check the friends list you will see the many names there that they have and use for this scam. This is a picture of Josie that they use.
Picture removed. Do not post pictures of this model per the instructions, please.

the Phone number they are using now is, 011- 233248210974. this is as of Dec 5 2012 although I would be sure it is a burn phone that they have! Just throw it away and get another to replace it.
hunter
New survivor

derrickmensah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 pm

On wedatefree:

HI HOW ARE U DOING IN LIFE DEAR ? WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT U SO KINDLY ADD IN YAHOO MESSENGER ... derrickmensah@yahoo .com OR FACEBOOK.COM Richiel Mensah SO WE GET TO KNOW OUR SELVES BETTER HAVE A NICE DAY ....

Profile elements:

derm - using one josie model stolen picture
23 y/o male
accra, Ghana

On Facebook,
Richiel Mensah aka richiel.mensah
Went to accra girls senior high school
Female
Active since November 29, 2012.
Using another stolen images of josie model.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joyovie70@yahoo.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 am

split from http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =11&t=5702, where the email adress is used with a different gallery.

Same email adress abusing stolen photos of josie model are used as:

On paltalk,
Hi, My name is Joy i am interested to know you when i saw your profile, i will like us to be friends, reply me directly to my inbox so that i will send you my photo and tell you more about my self, joyovie70@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
joyovie191
32 years, UK

On BlackPlanet,
joyovie
Sex: Male - but with a female picture
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mimi_1_one@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Name: mimi
I'm kind, nice, at times funny and can be serious. I am interesting, infinitely loving, in love with life. I am a positive smiling person, with a good sense of humor. I have many hobbies and interests, it is impossible to get bored with me.

IP used: 197.251.173.152

Originating IP: 197.251.173.152
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mimi_1_one@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:00 pm

On Facebook,
Mimi Waren aka mimi.waren.5
Studied at Cornwall College Students' Union (UK)
Graduated from Computer Science, 2012
Female
Active also on MeetMe.
On Facebook since October 15, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby creater714 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:17 am

Damn im in contact with this scammer too... i fell for it and 'she' has my photo.. what do i do!
what would they do with it :(

'she' goes by ESTHER LOVE
via skype

what should i do???
creater714
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 am

The scammer likely won't do anything with your photos, so don't panic. Best thing to do now is to completely block them and post up all the details you have here. Can you post up the Skype ID? It'll be the one without any spaces. You can find it by right clicking their account on your list.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby bunky623 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello all...count me in as another naive victim of these images.

She approached me through match.com, then we quickly proceeded to yahoo messenger and skype. Her match profile is long gone, I don't remember who it was, but she even admitted it wasn't her but a friend set it up for her.

Her name she is using is "Rose Agyei", and she supposedly lives in Ghana. Her yahoo user-id is Rose Agyei <agyeirose@yahoo.com>; Her skype user-id is agyei.rose. Her cell phone that she has called me from is 233-543-178587. I know at least this person is female because I have talked to her at least 4 or 5 times, but they were very short conversations.

I have sent her about $1300 through Western Union...fortunately I found this website and Josie's website. I suppose I feel like every other victim here....it is just so convincing when you see her on webcam. Plus it doesn't help that I'm so naive.

Anyway, I guess I've already broken one of cardinal rules and have confronted her. She says that the dirty pictures were when she was desperate for money and she completely regrets that now....But that was before I found Josie's website so of course the pictures are not even her's anyway.

I know I need to just break it off, but she insists on explaining things, so the playful part of me wants to string her along a little more...

Any advice is appreciated.
bunky623
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.