Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: semiraanass@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 am

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

hello my dearest HH,
how are you doing today?i hope all is well with you there.have missed you so much and my weekend here is so boring without you by my side.Thank you so much for understanding my situation and also willing to help me.I will be very happy if you help me and am ever ready to do anything to make you happy my dear.Please try and get the ever ready to sent loan from your friend ok.I trust and believe you 'becos you are a good man and am ever ready to spent the rest of my life with you.have already ask about the passport,,the visa and the plane ticket my love and it will all cost like 1800 euros my love.Have talked to the travilling agent in ghana here and he told me everything.That the cost of the passport will be 400 euros,the visa will be 800 euros and the ticket too will be 600 euros.I really want to be with you and can't wait to be with you.Please my dear,if you help with all this and my brother's problem too i will forever remain greatful to you.My brother send his to regards to and he also tell me that i should tell you that he will email you ok.This is his email address clever_b10@yahoo.com.Be expecting his email ok.kisses and a tight hugs to you.Take care and hope to hear good news from you my dear.
Your one and only Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 am

and here goes her youngest brother from usa, jejejejje

Received: from [197.251.137.90] ghana
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 07:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

'hello my dear HH,
I hope all is well with you.My name is traves clever robby and am the younger brother of anastacia who is now staying in Africa[Ghana].I was so happy when my sister told me that she has found a man in her life which she thinks she is ever ready to spent the rest of her life with.She told me many good things about you and to be honest i really love you and really want to meet you one day.i must say that you have brought smile in the face of my sister again since our parent die and also her boyfriend who was a cheat,that is cheating on her with her so call best friend.I want to thank you so much and really want to come to you at london one day.I will like you to take care of my sister and also make her the happiest woman in this earth cos she is the only family i got for now and have also consider you as part of our family now.

my sister is a good woman and she always want to make people happy.I love her so much cos she has been the one who has been taking care of me since the time that our parent had a plane crash on thier way going to australia.Please i want you to take care of her for me and also i want to be your good friend.Am now in united state schooling and i study economics.Am short of money here and food stuffs and my sister is support to send me some money on monday but she is now going through some hell in ghana and she told me that you said you are willing to help her so that she can get me the money.Please my dear,if you help my sister with this i will forever remain greatful to you and forever be your friend.i can't wait to meet you.take care of yourself and i will be expecting your email.hugs to you.
Traves clever robby
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

hello my dearest HH,
I was so happy to read you email again.I hope all is well with you.Have missed you so much and was just thinkinga bout you my dear.Thank you so much for leting me know about the scam in this country and i want to tell you that i appriciate it and am not offended ok :mrgreen: you'll be soon :mrgreen: .thank you so much and this shows that you really care about me.I was even trying to tell write yoiu and email yesterday but the connection was not good so i could email you yesterday.A Ghanaian friend here who works at the passport office here help me get the passport after have told him about me wanting to come to london to visit you....I told him i lost my passport and he offered to help me get a ghanaian passport that will enable me to come to you and after using it to be with you i can make my original australian passport.i was so happy and want you to know my dear.His name is Mr Alhassan Sadat and this his is phone number 00233245903997 please my dear you can call him and thank him for me and also let him know that it was you that i told him about ok.He took me only $300 for the passport.My dear,one thing that he did was that he change the date on the passport and make it looks like i was already having a passport in ghana here which i was so happy and i think he was a God sent to me.And have attach the passport copy in this email as you ask.

My dearest HH,am so real and also so happy to meet a man like you in my life.I also thank GOD for making me meet someone like you.I really need you and want to to be with you.i want to spent te rest of my life with you and i know you will never hurt me.My younger brother ask me for your email and he told me that he has write you an email and i hope you have gotten it.Have missed you so much and thank you for the love,kind and also honesty.I wonder if men like you still exist in this world.Thank you so much.My dear, you can send me the money thruogh western union ok and i will recieve it, use the name of the passport officer Mr Alhassan Sadat and the money will reach me ok and i can't.I really love you and can never hurt you ok and God bear me witness.Take care of yourself and have a great.kisses and a tight hugs to you,Please my dear,this is the detail through which i will get the money;

Reciever's Name:Alhassan Sadat
Address:G.T 20481 Accra-Central
Country name:Ghana
Zip code:00233

My dear,thank you so much and also being in my life,God bless you.i will be expecting your email.take care.kisses kisses kisses.hugs hugs hugs.i love you.
Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm

anastacia's youngest brother
clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my HH,
I was so happy to read your reply.How are you doing? i hope you are doing good just has i am here in the state.Thank you so much and i appriciate your kindness,i really must say that you are a good man and mum and dad will be very happy to know that Anastacia have found her self a man like you.I understand you and have also heard about scam in Africa too which they saiod people ust to take peoples money on the internet which is bad.I can see that you really care for my sister and also want to be sure.I just lied you the first dau that Anna told me about you.And i want you to know that you have really found a true woman who knows what love is all about.She is for real ok and my sister will never scam the man she loved and always talked about.

Am also here in the state missing her so much and wish like coming to ghana to be with her.Anna is one in a million of sister and i do not know what i would have done without her.I love her so much and i always want the best for her....And i think you are the best for my big sister.Thank you so much for coming into her life and making her happy.Dear HH,yes am having an account here but i want my sister to buy me some African-Ghanaian art designs and also cultural beas there in ghana too so i will prefer you sent her the money so that she will get me the items there and she will post me the rest of the money in my account ok.Thank you so much and i want you to take care of yourself for my sister ok.
hugs to you and hoppe to hear from you.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 am

hello my dearest HH,
Am so happy to have man like you in man life and i can't wait to be with you.I love you so much and am so willing to spent the rest of my life with you sweetheart.thank you for you kind and all the love that you have shown me and my brother,i appreciate it alot and i want to dedicate all my life to you.My dear,i want you to send me 1800 euros ok but if it too much for you,you can send me the amount that you can afford ok and i will take it in good faith......My dear,my brother ask me to buy him some African design art culture and some beas and some other items.He email me and ask me to tell you that you should send me the money that you are sending to him and after i buy the items then i will send him the rest of the money in his Bank account here in ghana and i hope you understand me my love.kisses to all part of your and a tight huggs.And want to say that may God bless you and make the both of us live forever and till death do us part.I just do not know what i would have done with out you.
Take care of yourself for me and hope to hear from you later.
kisses kisses kisses kisses
hugs hugs hugs hugs
your love Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:28 am

Clever Lucas
clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother in law,
So happy to read your email again and i thank you so much for your love and kind support.I
was so happy when you call me me your brother in law in your email
.My dear brother in law,is true that she was going to send me the money for my foodstuffs and all money to retain me for the all sermister in school but i also has her to use some of the money to gert me those African-Ghanaian designs culture and beas cos i like them so much.I would be very happy if you send the money to my Anna to send to me but if you insist,this is my Bank account number ok;

NAME OF THE BANK : CHASE BANK USA
ACCOUNT NUMBER ;802370254
RDT NO 10300648
ACCOUNT NAME SAMUEL ANKRAH
10608 NORT COUNCIL RD APT 5OKC 73162 USA.

My dear brother in law,that is my account number and i hope you will be wondering about the name samuel ankrah....this account was created by my cosin samuel who also died in the plane crashed with my dear dad and mum.Anastacia has me to take over the account in memory of my dear cosin whom i loved so much.BYy my dear bruther in law i will prefer if you send the money that you are going to send to me too to Anna it would have also been better becos if i wildrew the money i will send some money to her again to buy me the items that i need but if you insist you acn send it to my account ok.I thank you so much and can't wait to be with you and als want to say that you are the best brother in law have ever had.Thousands of hugs to you my dear brother in law.Hope to hear from you later.
your brother in law
clever
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:30 am

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Ok Sweetheart I missed you so much thanks for showing how you care about me and you really a good person to me and i would love you to know when you get me the funds let me know so that i can give you my address so that you can send it to me ,,, I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted.never thought that someone like me could get so lucky I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 pm

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother in law,
How are you doing? i hope that all is well with you.Am so happy when i read your email and thank you so much for the money that you have sent to my sister,I will say may God bless you for all the love and care that you have shown my sister and i.I also want to thank you for your understanding.....Please my dear brother in law i will be very happy if you send the money that you are going to send to me to my sister so that everything will be easy,please she can then get me the items and after that she will send me the rest of the money ok,you can send it to her through the address that she gave you already and after she has buy what i request she will send me the money .I just do not know what my sister and i would have done without you.I thank you so much.Hugs to you.

your brother in law
clever
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm

hello my dearest love,
Good morning,am so happy to read your email this morning.And so happy to know that you are doing good.Have gotten the details about the money but my love do not know how mucvh you have send to me,am still waiting for you to tell me the amount that you have send to before acn pick up the money.thank you so much for the love and knidness that you have shown i and my brother.I want you to know that forever greatful and want to spent the rest of my life with you.....My dear love,please you can even send the money that you are going to send yto my brother through western union too with the same address and name that have given you and i will recieve so that i can buy him the thing that he request for and i will send him the rest of the money tio him at the state.......i love you so much and want to spent the rest of my life with you.My love am still wait for you to tell me the amount that you have send to me so that i can go and cash now......kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.mmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! A big KISS.

Your love Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:33 pm

hello my dear love,
The western union agency said the information you gave me was wrong.please check it again and send it to me so that i can go and cash the money and come to as soon as possible.Especially the mtcn number.

my full name......HH HH HH HH
my city.............. london, england
mtcn number..... HHHHHHHHHH
question........... who is my nightmare? :twisted: :twisted:
answer............ I, your wife anastacia

hello my dear love,
I hope all is well with you.I went to the western union agency yesterday to cash the money but they told me that the mtcn number HHHHHHHHHH that you gave me was not correct.Please i want you to check the mtcn number again then send to me so that i can go and cash the money ok.My dear love please am still waiting for you to check the mtcn number....i also want to know the address that you have send the money to my brother.....i love you so much and have missed you and cant wait to be with you.Please am still waiting for the mtcn number so that i can go and cash the money today my love.
kisses to you
your love Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.