Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Well, how about this? I took a look at her site today (The one that we can't mention, but it's easy to find as her name is JOSIE, she's a MODEL and it's a .CAnadian site) and found a disclaimer on the front page warning about scammers. I guess something good came of our email exchange.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 pm

anastacia's youngest brother
clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,

How ate you doing? I hope all is well with you.Have missed you so much so do my sister too.But i was so happy to hear from you again.I thought you have aboundant my sister and i beause my sister was so worried about you and was thinking that some bad must have happen to you.Am so sorry about your grandson and just want to offer my condolence to you my dear brother...I also want you to know that am now in ghana with my sister and i will be going back to the united state next two week.I will be very glad if you send the money tomorrow so that i come with my sister to you at london before i go back to the state.Take care of yourself and hope to wildraw the money by tomorrow.
your brother clever
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com
(6 minutes ago)

hello my love,i hope all is going on well with you.Have missed you so much and just being thinking about you my love.My brother has now come to ghana and is with me now and he will be going back to state by next two weeks.He told me what happen to your grandson and i felt so bad my dear love,and i really want to offer my sympathy to ok and want you to take heart and strong...how i wish i was with you now to console you.My brother told me that you said you will be sending the money today so that we can and be with and i was so happy to hear that my love.I just can't wait to be with you...And am still waiting for you to send the money today so that we can get ready and come to london by the end of this week.I love you so much and have really missed you alot.Take care of yourself and hope to .hear from you soon,can't wait to be with you by this weekend...please my love try and write me back ok.kisses to you and a tight huggs.
your love Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 am

found a disclaimer on the front page warning about scammers
I wish every innocent model and others who know that scammers have stolen their pictures would post a small message on their main page to warn potential victims. Not only does it protect others from hurt, but it saves the real person in the pictures from hassles from victims who do not realize that they are innocent, too. The real people in the pictures are victims of these scammers and we treat them just the same as any victim who comes here.

Thank you, Josie, for posting that. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
Thank you so much and i really appriate all what you have beeing for my sister and i.My sister have being writting to you always but she do not get a reply from you my dear and i want you to know that you are always on my sister's mind.She loves you so much and always think and talk about you.She was so worried when you stop written to her and she taught you have abundant her but when i told her that you wrote me an email yesterday she was very happy,she even write you an email this morning because have told her what has happen to your grandson and she felt so bad and so sorry....I hope and believe you have gotten her email today.Thank you so much for te money and i will be going to the bank with my sister so that we wildraw it and be with you by weekend.
And about my coming to ghana,you know i already have a passport and everything all that i needed to come to ghana was the plane ticket and we have given a break at school,that is why i came to ghana to see my sister....I got the plane ticket money from my school mistress who use to be my sister's school mate..She spoke to my sister about that and my sister said she will be paying her back the money and that was how i came to ghana.My sister loves you so much and can't do without you.i can't not also wait for the weeding day.I will let you know whenever we wildraw the money my dear brother and i hope this time around there will no be any problem or mistake. :twisted: :twisted: thank you so much.hugs to you.
your brother clever.

one day later....

hello my dear brother in law,
I hope all is well with you.I went to the bank with Anastacia and Mr Alhassan Sadat to wildraw the money but they said the money has not yet reflected into Account so we should wait till Monday and see. :twisted: :twisted: So i want you to know that we have not yet wildraw the money and we are waiting till monday and see what happens.Thank you so much for all the love and care that you have shown my sister and i.....I hope you have gotten my sister's email yesterday and she was waiting for your reply but you did not reply her my dear brother.I will let you know in case the money reflect into the Account by monday and we wildraw it ok.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.hugs to you my dear brother.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:21 pm

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

Hello Darling, You are the only person I see when I closed my eyes ....You are the same person I see in my dream. You are on my mind day and night ...I promise to love you the most until I am called to rest, Darling. Then you will feel you have lost a true rip of your life. I'm born to love you and no one else .....you are my forever love, Darling. I'm all yours forever, Darling. Don't ever forget that true love never dies.......no matter the circumstance, Darling. I still have the hope to live a happy life with you forever, Darling.

I hope you're doing well there, Darling. Try hard to make me the one to be with forever. Darling, I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours.
Hello Darling, You are the only person I see when I closed my eyes ....You are the same person I see in my dream. You are on my mind day and night ...I promise to love you the most until I am called to rest, Darling. Then you will feel you have lost a true rip of your life. I'm born to love you and no one else .....you are my forever love, Darling. I'm all yours forever, Darling. Don't ever forget that true love never dies.......no matter the circumstance, Darling. I still have the hope to live a happy life with you forever, Darling.

I hope you're doing well there, Darling. Try hard to make me the one to be with forever. Darling, I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours.

my dear love,i went to the bank with my brother and Mr.Alhassan Sadat to wildraw the money but the said the money has not yet reflected into the Account and we should wait till monday and see what happen...I just can't wait to be called mrs HH.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you later.I love you with al my heart, body and soul.I can't wait to be on the alter with you and said i do.Millions of kisses to all part of your body.
Love Always and Forever,
Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you.I had a wonderful sunday with my sister,we even went to the church together and my sister asked the reverant father to pray for you and all the family.And she also talks about you alot today and can't wait to be with you...you have made my sister so happy and i really want to thank you for that.My dear brother,my sister said she has email you and she was expecting your reply but you did not.
I also want you to send me the copy of the transfer slip so that it will make i and my sister so sure incase the money has still not come,And also we can prove to the bank incase we did not get the money ok....My dear brother,am so sorry that i did not come a long with my birth certificate to ghana so i can't sent you a copy but i will send a copy of my passport for you later because you know today is sunday and the photocopy studio do not work on sunday here in ghana and i believe you understand....please my dear brother try and send me the copy of the transfer slip so that we can be sure and able to wildraw the money by tomorrow.My sister and i can't wait to be with you by next weekend.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you tomorrow.
your brother
clever.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
Good morning,am so glad to know that you are doing good.And i understand all what you said ok....Please when are you sending me the scanned copy of the transfer? so that i and my sister can be sure and go and wildraw the money as soon as possible.My sister loves you so much and she always think about you my dear brother....I think there is something wrong going on with my sister email address,she has created a new email address and she said i should tell you that you can now write her on her new email address [XXXXXX]anna_robby@yahoo.com[/size]......My sister has missed you so much and can't wait to read your email and also be with you.Please my dear brother,try and send me the scanned copy of the transfer today ok and i will be waiting for it.I will also try and get you the copy of my passport by the end of today so that i can send it to you.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you later and also hope to see the scanned copy of the transfer....Dear brother in law,try and write my sister on her new email address that have given you..My sister and i can't wait to be with you by weekend.

your brother in law
clever
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 am

on black planet:

anna_robby

PERSONAL INFO
Sex: Female
Last Login: July 05
Race: White
Zodiac: Scorpio
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am

anna_robby@yahoo.com

HELLO HONEY,
There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I still remember the day we first met on here. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night......My dear love,we went to the bank today too but the accountant said the money is not in the account yet and we are still waiting for tomorrow or by thursday and see what happen so that by weekend we will be with you.And please try and send me or my brother the scanned copy of of the transfer slip by tomorrow so that we can be sure and patiently waiting for the money,but we will go by tommorow at the bank and see if it has come.Sweetheart,i do not know were i have kept my birth certificate but i will look for it and send you the copy before we come ok......I love you with all my heart and take care of yourself.Have missesd you moooooore and can't wait to be with you.kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.
your love Anastacia

hello my love,
How are you doing? i hope all is well with you.Have missed you so much and i hope you have gotten my email yesterday....My dear love,we are just from the bank now and still the money has not yet shown into the account which makes me so worried.Please kindly send me the scanned copy of the transfer slip by today so that i can show it to the Accountant.My love,i believe you ok and i never doubt you but i do not know why the money is still not in....or better still go and see your account to check and be sure that the money is in.I love you with all my heart and am still waiiting for your reply,i need to be with you by this weekend ok.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you later.
your love Anastacia

hello my love,
Good evening,how are you doing today? i hope all is well with you.My love,the money has still not reflect into the account yet and am so worried because we went to the bank this morning but the accountant said the money is still not in the account when he checked the account.My dear love,i really need tobe with and i have gotten the my birth certificate.I have attached the copy of my birth certificate to the email as you asked me to so that you can start the preparation of the wedding :lol: before i will be with you....But please my love try and send me the copy of the transfer slip so that we can send it to the bank by tomorrow...or go to the bank by yourself tomorrow and check what was the problem because am getting fedup with all this my love.....I love you with all my heart and really want to be with you.kisses to you my love and hope to hear from you tomorrow.....Have attached the copy of my birth certificate to the email.Take care.
Your love Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.