Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: semiraanass@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 9:33 am

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

Hello my dearest HH,
I thank you so much for the email sent, i want you to know that i really appreciate , i am so glad to read of you and i am willing to read of you all the time.
o know of me, as you know already i am anastascia , 31years old single and never married with no kids ..My dad is from australia and my mum is also from united kingdom, i am a graduate nurse and i schooled all my life in the united kingdom....I am currently in Africa (Ghana) now after my graduation i am now with a voluntary service organisation , we take care of the young and aged , the helpless and orphans, the poor and the needy, we have being in Ghana for about three months now, i must say that i am enjoying the work we are doing here all though it is hard and tidious i am still managing with that and i know that with this i have a bigger reward in heaven. it is so sudden that my parents are dead and i am also an orphan, i have a brother who lives with a family relative in the united states he is also schooling now and he is now the only very close relative that i have now , i love my family so much and i miss them all the time , i lost my mum and dad in a plane crash , it was not easy for me hearing the news but i am over with that for sometime now ,i thank the lord so much for my life and everythiing i am in today.
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to start with a seroius whowillnever break my heart. everything tells me that you are the right person for me we just need to know each other more and get to love each other better. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with and i must say that i am a romantic when it comes to my man, i love to be with my man in my happy moods , i am a woman of one man and as to that i want my man to be loyal and faithful to me in all that he does. I am a bit of an outgoing lady and very spontaneous.
I generally try to live a e healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
I am hoping and wishing that you will be a honest and good christian so we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing your interest with me too..I love to cook alot and i can say that i am a good cook ,i am not praising myself here when it comes to cooking but all my friends and colleagues who has tasted my meal have all testifies to it that i cook so well and i will be so happy and glad to prepare you your favourite meal, I learnt good cooking from my mum , she was a very good woman and a responsible one as such , i love her so much and i always thank God for making her be my mother ,i will say that she is the sweetest mum and woman on this earth , she thought me so many things of how to be a good woman, i am very descent and respectful.
I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with you when you are in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the saviour ooops so you do?
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I will also encourage my man to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well, but not always...I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.
This is most important to me and to u so that we both would know how careful we would be in getting off together this time around. I was hooked up with a man named chris deep in love unknowing to me he was cheating on me and he had a devilish attitude amongst women. We were together for 3 years before i finally caught him cheating on me with my dear and so called best friend by then,it was the sock of my life and i had fear in men ,i never had any trust in men until sometime now i met a friend who introduced me to the dating site of which we met .
I hope this would not re-occur again getting to meet u there. I want a man that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner. i want to trust in you and build my hopes and trust around your world.....
i will be happy to read your email again and hope to see your pictures in your next email...my photos are attach to this email and i hope you likes them.hope to hear from you soon.
huggs to you....

Anastacia * im going to change her name for anesthesia jejeejej what a bored letter!!!
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

hello my dearest HH,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you.So gald to hear from you again.How is you daughter doing? i hope you having hearing about her and she is doing good and also with your grandson.Am so happy to havemeet a man like you who is so honey and willing to spent the rest of my life with.My bother is doing well and have even told him about me meeting you yesterday when i was chatting with him online yesterday.He is now schooling at the usa and am the one who has been taking care of him since our parent died.Is not easy though but have been trying my best with the little money that i get here in Ghana.Things are not easy here but am stil managing my dear.
My dear,i was sro happy to know that you like the work that ahve been doing here in Ghana,even though is not easy but i know my reward will be in heaven.i love children so much and i would to have some kids with the man of my life.....the man that will make me the happiest woman in the world and treat me with care cgos my heart was broken before and i do noyt want that to happen to me again.And i want you to know that i like you and really want to know more about you my dear and also i want you to understand that i have no problem about your english ok cos i understand every bit of what you say and if by God grace you are ;going tpo be together then i will teach you more english for you to be flucuent ok.
My dear,i want you to know that love is from the heart and a true love does not care wether the other partner is from a different country,older or the kind of work is does ok.Love is all about honesty,sincerity,trust etc.I will really be with you if you will not hurt me and al;so love me the way i do love and will want to come and meet you at london one day if you not mind.
I was also sorry about your divorce with your wife and hope that you have come over it now...and also so so sorry about what your wife made you lose ok.I hope that all will be well soon ok cgos you are a good man and a good men like you does not deserve to suffer.my dear i would really love to see your pics and that of yopur daughter's pics too.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.
hugs to you
Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 6:57 am

hello my dearest HH,
i was so happy to hear from you again and also glad to know that you are doing well.Am also doing well here my dear,just managing life here in Ghana...my brother too is doing good and have told him about you when i chatted with him yesterday and he was so happy to hear that.And how i take care of him? i use to send him money for his is up keeps and also his fees.we use to chat online regularly.Eventhough is not easy here but i try to get him some little money for his foodstuffs and up keeps.I will be so happy is you teach me spanish and i will also teach you english.
my dear,i will be on holidays by next two weeks and i would have love to come and visit you but am having a problem with my passport.I lost my passport and need to make a new one but i can't make it now becos of my financial situation....but still managing to see if i get the money and make my passport i will arrange for my coming to london and spent this holiday with you...take care of yourself and have a great day my dear HH.hope to hear from you soon.
hugs to you my dear
Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 am

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Sorry I takes me long to Reply you back I Have lose connection for Day ..That sound good of you HH I Would love to move to the right man who is going to love me for Who I am because I Have been cheated and Hurt so much In my Past Relationship and I Really don,t want that to happen again.. There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner. Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects.. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship. Have a nice and great day HH.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 31, 2012 8:58 am

hello my dear HH,
Good morning,how are you doing today? i hope and that all is well with you.My brother also send is regards to you.My brother is doing great and would really like to chat with you one day.My dear,have already went to the police station to make a report and also went to the embassy but they are demanding 600 euros from me which i do not have and also i have to send money to my brother on monday too which will be very hard for me.My dear,i cook so much and i will be glad to cook your best food one day if you give me the chance.Take care of yourself and have a good day.hope to hear from you later today.see you later
hugs to you
Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:36 am

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Good morning My Dearest HH,
Am Doing Good , How was your sleep ,I Missed you so much Just thinking about you all day And also In my dreams ,, I Would love to get know more about each other well and I hope it going to work for both of as ..I Would love to tell you when i find the right man am willing to move ,,If only you are also willing Move...I Think getting to know more about each other well is the most Important thing ..Am just thinking about having you as my future Husband while you aslo have me as a Wife that will be very nice ..When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn¢t willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn¢t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn¢t likely to grow, and become something that you desire. Have nice and great day HH ..
Kiss
Hugs
Janet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:55 am

hello my dear HH,
Good morning,how are you doing today? i hope all is well with you and also yopu are dping well with work too.My dear i do not know what to do by sending money to my brother now and he says needs $1500 dollars and now all the money with me is $400 and i also need to get the passport.This are all the problem that am facing here and i have no one to help me which makes me feel so sad and bad.....and also sometimes make me remember of ouur late parent.And i also do not want to put my hope on anybody for money becos the world is now hard.Have told you yesterday that have already reported my passport issue to the police annd the embassy but they arte all requesting 600 euros from me which i do not have now.
About the cooking my dear,i cook very best cooker and i must say am the best cooker in this world....is not just that am boasting but is the truth cos all my friends have testified to that.I will be will to cook your favourite food for you when we are together my dear and when i cook for you ,you will never forget the sweet meal that you have eaten that day. Am not use to going to restuarant becuase i like cooking and i cook well my dear.....and am also so traditional, i also cook food such as the spanish omellete too. :mrgreen: I can't wait to cook for you to enjoyed it my dear......but all this problem such as the passport and the money problem is preventing me from coming to spent the holidays with you my dear.My brother sends his regards to you.Take care of yourself and will be waiting for your reply my dear.
hugs to you
Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 am

semiraanass@yahoo.com

I am fine baby..baby i do trust you but i am do not like to shear my man with any woman baby
baby i will like you to know that i will like to leave all i have for you baby i will like to be with you so that you will see that i am all yours okay ..
baby you have to try and get me there so that i will be with you that is what i am waiting for
..baby i do not have visa and passport so how am i going to come to you baby..
i love you so much
Janet.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

hello my dear HH,
How are you doing today? i hope you are doing well and also enjoying your weekends.Have missed you too and also thinking about you.But am still worried about my brother and i really need to send him some money and some foodstuffs.My dear,i have no enough savings for that which makes me feel so bad.My brother wrote to me yesterday and he was asking about you and i told him you were doing fine and he told me that he would really love to meet you someday.
My dear,please can youn help me from you heart? that is by borrowing me some money{1500 erous} to solve this problem and i will pay you back very soon.My dear,but please do not force yourself ok if you do not have it.All the money that is with me now is $400 dollars and that will not be enough for my brother.
You ask about how am spending the weekend,for your imformation the weekend is to borring and am home alone and wish someone like you was with you to make me happy but unfortunately for me you are not here.During my weekends i use to go to the beach,movies,reading book etc.And the book that i love to read is william shakespare,i hope you know that man cos he aws a good writter.I like reading his book and i enjoy reading it my dear.How i wish that i should be with you in the next weekend so that we can have fun.Taking about movies,i love romantis movies and also adventuire movies.But nowaday because am alone i do not watch romantic movies again just like you.I will really like to be with you and my you the happiest man on this earth.
My dear,please i will be very happy if you would be able to help me with this favour that i ask of you;that is by getting me the money and i will pay you back i promise.Take care of yourself for me and i hope to hear from you soon,Have a nice and enjoy your weekend.My brother send his regards to you.
hugs to you my dear HH
Always think about you my dear.
Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:16 pm

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Good morning How are you doing,, Thanks for relpying me back ..I really been thinking right now that as we go on Chatting,I also i want to hear your voice as our next step from here..and i dont have a phone that u can call on ,So i would like you to help me to get the ghana phone calling card to call you .........But i know that is not easy to get it to me here and it will not work here since we both have different telecommunication companies.,For you to try ur best and help me with money to get the calling card to call you is nothing for you to do it ,Is just between me and you ,just wanna hear each other voices and see how things will be taking us to ,becos i trust you and will always be trusting you forever and ever. ,So now the calling card cost $100us dollars for 500unit that i can call you for you to feel that i am near you.And then as soon as you send the money get back to me with the WesternUnion PickUp Information,So that as soon as i pickup the money am going directly to get the calling card and call you.I know how u will feel about this decission but if you are serious and interesting in me and do this for me and you only ,Trust me and belive in me ,I will never let you down,So take this risk with me and you will know that i am the right woman for you........ .....I Hope to hear from you soon
Kiss
Hugs
Janet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.