Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: semiraanass@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

anastacia's youngest brother
clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother in law,
i hope you ae doing good again.I want to let you know that have not gotten the money and also want to know the account which you have sent the money in to and the information ok.thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
you brother in law
clever traves

hello my dear brother in law,
I believe you are doing fine....have not recieved the money yet but i want to know how much have you send and into which account? my usa account or to my sister in ghana.Thank you so much and be expecting your email so that i can go and cash the money.hugs to you.
your brother in law
clever
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Baba i am sorry i take along time to reply you this email but i was trying to see if i can get you what you ask me for ..
i will like you to know that i am from Libya not Ghana and i do not have ID so i have to go back to Liyba before i i will get the ID ok ...

Janet..
kisses..
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 am

on mi gente:

mary_sowah27

Sex: Female
Last Login: 5 mins ago
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, White, Other
Zodiac: Aquarius

Received: from [41.218.192.112] ghana
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 03:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

here is my pics for you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:18 pm

clever_b10@yahoo.com

the picture belongs to a french man and it was taken from a dating site called jecontacte

hello my dear brother,
Am so happy to hear from you again.I hope all is well with you.My dear brother,i want to know how much have you sent to my sister to give it to me and also want to know the information.My sister just wrote to me and said you have given here the mtcn number but is all it not correct that HHHHHHHHHHH and also second number jejjej,and she know that maybe you are in harry to write the numbers that is why you made a mistake again.she is still waiting to get the correct number from you so that she can start preparing to come to you.my sister really love you so much because she always talked about you whenever she email me.I can't also wait to be on your weeding day.That day will have be my happiest day.Because i will be very happy to see that my sister marry a good man like you.I have attached my photo to the email as you said and i hope you will like it.Thank you for all that you have been doing for my sister and i,we appreciate it so much.Please my dear brother,try and send the right mtcn number to my sister so that she can cash the money.Can't wait to be on your weeding day*.Take care and hope to hear from you later.hugs to you.
your brother.

:twisted: * yes, i cannot also wait for to see my own weeding day jeejeje :mrgreen:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 pm

semiraanass@yahoo.com

Baba i really liike that email you have send to me and i am doing very well ok ..i was not feeling well tell i hed from you baba thank you ..yeah i am a citizen from Libya and i was here in Ghana becos of the war there and i will like you to know that i lost any thing i have in Libya ..i was send to there refugees camp here my the gervement of from Libya ..so i do not have any possport ..ok.....i am sorry for the ,..i will like you to help me with the money you have you have to tell your freind that i am real you have to tell him that i will be coming to you ok ..i hope you will like that baba..all if you like you have to stop talking about me to him ok...i do not have any bank account so i will like you ot send it via westen union money tresfer ok ..i do not have any id here os i will have to give you the secritys man name so that you will send me the money throuht that ok baba ..i will like you to know that i am not what your friend said i am ok ..i will not disaport you ok ..i really love you and i have giving you all my heart and i will like you to like me and love me as you do for every ok baba.
this is that address ok ..
Address

Name:Ebenezer K. Boglo
Code:00233
kisses and hugs
Janet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

hello my dear love,
I hope all is well with you,please my love am just from the western union agency again and they said the number HHHHHHHHH2 you just give me again is still not correct.Please check the number again and send it to me now.Am so worried my love and also so embarrass,please check the number well and send it to me and also want to know the amount that you have sent.Honey i need to get the money fast so that i can come my love.I love you with all my heart and can't wait to be with you.kisses and a tight hugs to you.Am still waiting honey.
your love anastacia

hello my love,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you.i was just thinking about you my love.please my love,i hope you got my email.i was expecting yours but still did not see it.my love,the number you gave me again is still wrong HHHHHHHHH2 so i was not able to cash the money.Am so worried about it.please this time around i want you to check the number very well and sent it to me again.please my love do not make mistake again.i want to be with you within this week but still did not cash the money. my love i want you to sent me the number and the amount that you have sent so that i can go and cash the money.today is monday and i really want to be with you by weekend.i love you with all my heart and am still waiting for the correct number so that i can go and cash the money.....kisses to you
your love Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

Hello my dear broother in law,
I hope you are doing well just as am doing here too.Am so happy that you like my picture and i will sent more to you later and also can't wait to snap pictures with you and my sister on your weeding day.thank you so much my dear brother and please try and sent all the money to my sister and the one that you are sending to mee too,and when she gets it,am sure that she will get me the artifact and send me the rest of the money.i like you so much and can't wait to be at your weeding day.Take care of yourself and also want to thank you for coming into my sister's life because you have made her the happiest woman in the wo'rld....thank you so much.
My dear brother,please am still waiting to hear good news from you,because as at now i do not have even a single dollar with me.hope to hear from you soon.

your brother in law
clever
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 am

hello my dear love,
so happy to hear that from you,i will be waiting for you ok and please try and sent the mtcn number as soon i you go to the western union agency this evening...i can't wait to be with you my honey.I will be waiting to hear good news from you my love.i love you with all my heart.Wish you good luck and still waiting for you my love.take care...Try as much as possible for me to get the money by tomorrow* ok so that i can be with you by weekend.kisses to all part of your and a tight hugs.am waiting my love
your love Anastacia

*im trying jejejeje
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 pm

hello my love,
This is the information to send the money through western union incase you have forgotten my love,
RECIEVER'S NAME- ALHASSAN SADAT
ADDRESS- G.T 20481 ACCRA CENRAL
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

Or better still, you can send the money through this bank account my love and i will recieve it ok,
BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME- ALHASSAN SADAT
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

That is it my love,you can sent it through this information and i will get it by today my love.Please my love try and send the money tht you are gpoing to send to mty brothe to me and it will reach him ok.Cos i have to buy the artifact for him and send him the rest oof the money ok.Please my love am waiting to cash the money today.kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.can't wai to be with you.i love you with all my heart.take care and am expecting to cash the money today my love.
your love Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:05 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
I believe you are doing good.I got your email and i think there is something going wrong somewhere.My sister just wrote to and said the mtcn number you gave her today too is not correct and that she think there is something wrong with the western union agency.She said she has given you a Bank Account for you send the money in.I think that is a good idea.My sister is so worried about the mistakes that the western union agency are making.PLease try and send her the money in the Bank account that she give you and i think that will be easy my dear brother....she said the Bank Account is for the Mr Alhassan Sadat,a man who is an agent in ghana and also he is the one who help her to get the ghanaian passport.And if you send the money to her in the Bank Account she will be able to buy me the ghanaian artifact and send me some too ok.Thank you so much and can't wait to be with you on your weeding day with my sister.
take care and hope to hear good news from you my brother.hugs to you.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.