Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

agiffty@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 pm

New victim in the Live Help area today. He met the scammer on one dating site, they chatted on Yahoo. "She" use one Ghana phone number. Email address agiffty@ymail.com with stolen pictures of Josie Ann Miller. "She" asked for small amount of money.

The email address is used online with different stolen pictures, see:

- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=484
- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109
- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10791
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pic's of Josie and phone number they use

Unread postby tomthumb » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:55 pm

I have been hit with same pics a person using agiffty@ymail.com and a phone number +233540996392 well she says she is 33 yrs of age but the snatch sounds older than Me :evil: :evil:

Photos removed as we can not show her pictures here. Wayne.

I hope this helps some one
tomthumb
New survivor

Re: agiffty@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 pm

About +233540996392:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

catherine.clark87@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:15 am

On MBN:

Hello Handsome

How are you doing?My name is Catherine Clark and am born and raise in Los Angeles California.I come accross your profile and i found it interesting and i will like to know more about you..You can write me at Catherine.clark87 at yahoo dot com or drop me your private email so that i can write you and send you some pictures of me...I will be looking forward to your respond..

(Catherine.clark87 @ yahoo . com)

Catherine

Full Name Catherine Clark
Birth Year 1987
City New York
Country United States
Sex Woman
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 am

steph Profile: stephaniesmith252@gmail.com..am new on the site ok just looking for the right man of my choice a man that will take care of and a man that will trust,and honest ,faithful with all thing with me and i will really appreciates it allot baby if you can
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Utah, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
stephaniesmith252gmail.com..am new on the site ok just looking for the right man of my choice a man that will take care of and a man that will trustand honestfaithful with all thing with me and i will really appreciates it allot baby if you can be the one bcos distance matter to me and age is just a number ok me and love for the end of my entire life ok baby am using text application ok just email me ok so thgmail.comor stephaniesmith252gmail.com stephanie....

About Me
stephaniesmith252@gmail.com..am new on the site ok just looking for the right man of my choice a man that will take care of and a man that will trust,and honest ,faithful with all thing with me and i will really appreciates it allot baby if you can be the one bcos distance matter to me and age is just a number ok me and love for the end of my entire life ok baby am using text application ok just email me ok so that i can get back to you soon baby... stephaniesmith252 (@) (gmail) (.)(com)
OR stephaniesmith252@gmail.com

stephanie....

My Perfect First Date
stephaniesmith252@gmail.com..am new on the site ok just looking for the right man of my choice a man that will take care of and a man that will trust,and honest ,faithful with all thing with me and i will really appreciates it allot baby if you can be the one bcos distance matter to me and age is just a number ok me and love for the end of my entire life ok baby am using text application ok just email me ok so that i can get back to you soon baby... stephaniesmith252 (@) (gmail) (.)(com)
OR stephaniesmith252@gmail.com

stephanie....
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Juliet27 Profile: Dating
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Indianapolis, Indiana, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
857good morninghow are you doingam juliet by name and am new to online dating stuff ... i love your profile and i will be glad to chat with you as to get to know you more better... you can drop me your cell or your email address if you got a yahoo messengeradd me on julietann87 at yahoo dot com or text me here230-0151 .......hope to chat with you on there...

About Me
Good Morning, How are you doing ? Am Juliet by name and am new to online dating stuff ... I love your profile and i will be glad to chat with you as to get to know you more better... you can drop me your cell or your email address if you got a yahoo messenger, add me on julietann87 at yahoo dot com or text me here (857) 230-0151 .......Hope to chat with you on there...

julietann87@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 pm

sweetnectar24 Profile: Sweetnectar awaits a cute butterfly.
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Mixed Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Nursing/trade
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
nectar

About Me
I am single,caring,affectionate,romantic and down to earth.I am very easy going and i am family oriented.I have great sense of humor.I love cooking,swimming,shopping,camping,traveling and watching movies.

My Perfect First Date
On my first date,i will like to walk along the beach with my partner with my hand in his hand..I will like us to eat together and talk while we look into each others eye.

My beloved One,

Calvary greetings to you in the name of the Lord. How are you with the family, I hope fine?

I believe that my message meets you in a good and perfect condition of health, if so thanks be to God.

Please, I am sorry to bother you with my problem. It is not by mistake that I am contacting you but by the special grace of God. I am Eva and my small sister is Grace citizen of Ivoire Coast, am 24 years old and my sister is 19.I was in New York early last month for a visit so i got this website and decided to create an account here.

Our mother died long ago and my father also died shortly within interval of heart attack after the crisis in my country and his death has now made us orphan and we are exposed to danger.

But before the unfortunate death of my late father, he told me about some money worth about $2.1 million united state dollars only and pure Gold which he kept inside two metallic boxes that he deposited with a Security Company as a family treasure and making me the next of kin.

My late father made an agreement with the security company not to release the inheritance to me without presenting a foreign beneficiary.

So I need you to please help me and stand as our guardian to contact the security company so that the two trunk boxes can be release to you so that my sister and i can come over and meet with you over there in your country after you have helped us to retrieve our inheritance from the security company so that we can continue our education.

Please i need your urgent response and kind understanding.

God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,

Eva and Grace.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Please I will like you to contact the security company on behalf of my sister and I so that they can release the boxes to you after which you send us tickets to join you in your country. Please kindly contact the company of the address below. My sister and I will be grateful if you can help us.

CITY GLOBAL SECURITIES VOLTS GHANA
Academic city, Opposite Provident Tower,
Ring Road Central, Accra,
Contact Person: Walter Addo
Phone:+233574120568
city_gsv@diplomats.com

Thank you in advance and God bless you.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:00 am

Part 2 can be found HERE
Wayne

Previous

Return to Romance scams.