Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

Thanks for the update, MasterSteelheart,

your information about this one would save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marionmorgan129@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 8:08 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=433 where the email address marionmorgan129@yahoo.com is used with a different set of stolen pictures

On Facebook, - using Jossie Ann Miller stolen pictures

Rahmatu Ibrahim aka rahmatu.ibrahim.94
Worked at teacher
Studied at legon
Joined Facebook
December 12, 2012
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scammer on facebook

Unread postby erwinsplinter » Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 pm

hi a woman on facebook use pictures from josie
and want monney it is sombudy from chana en the same person is also active on badoo dating site

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004479064172

she call her self joyce john

m.v.g. erwin
erwinsplinter
New survivor

Re: Joyce John on FB

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 11, 2013 4:10 pm

On Facebook,

Joyce John
Worked at student
Studied at University of Ghana
Past: La Canada High School
Lives in Pretoria, South Africa
From Pretoria, South Africa
292 friends
16 stolen pictures used
Joined Facebook October 8, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cindy_chap4u@yahoo.com second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 14, 2013 3:14 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=132, where the email address cindy_chap4u@yahoo.com is used with a different gallery, by someone pretends to be in Richmond, Virginia, US.

On Facebook,

Cindy Chapman aka cindy.chapman.3597
Former Sales Associate at Zenith mining
2007 to 2012
Studied at Bayside Queens, NY
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Los Banos, California
Joined Facebook May 3, 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby next victim » Sun May 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Suzanne Donald
sexypassionsforever442@ymail.com

this one labels the mails

Suzanne from fish meet fish

Hi , how is your day going over there? Thanks for writing back, it's so good to hear from you again. Yes i like travling, it's part of my interest.I am a cool and easy going type, honest and for real, i do not take people for granted, and i do respect people as i want the same in return, Oh my name is Suzanne Donald, 30 years old, single and Widowed. I am a free and open minded type so if you care to know more ask. The most important thing to me is to achieve my happiness and my love, i want to find a husband and create a great family and i wish to have some one that will be with me till eternity, i need some one that is decent, responsible, caring, trustworthy and honest, that is also looking for a real and serious relationship, i want a man that can love me for who i am , i want a man in which i can build my trust and believe in him and who will show me 100% love and i will also do the same in return and i believe it will move to the next level. For fun, I like bedroom talk (talking about our life and the unforeseen future) I love to be with my hubby for the rest of my life.I like traveling,camping, swimming, reading and cooking i'm the life of adventure to say in short. I dislike, lies, gambling, drugs and grudges.
I like to see, movie at cinema at the free time, I like to travel at my leisure times. I have to read good email and write back on internet at my free times.Hope this tells you a bit more about me. I will like to know about you too
Warm regards

More about me Suzanne.

Family background

I'm from a Mix birth of American and Australia, my Mom a U.S citizen while my Dad was from Australia, they met during their master Degrees and got into each other before they birth me. My Mom id last since Dec 2011. I really miss my Mom is the life and there is not mother like her for me. Well Dad has relocated back to this country of Origin. Australia since last year March cos he's also suffering from Lungs Cancer and he hope i would love to come and visit him and family relatives someday someday.
Yes i love love to have a child someday, even one at least just to see my own Kin and baby, i love kids a lot and do play around with them.So it's ok if you still will like to bear a child, we can make that happen, then we make a family and that could bond our life together for the rest of our lives..
Hope to hear from you again today..
Suzanne Cares

More about me and my future man!
next victim
Junior survivor

Unread postby next victim » Sun May 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Brandy Hammer
brandyhammer849@yahoo.com

Its really nice to meet you and check out your profile, in fact i really like all what your profile says about you and its seems that we have lots in common.
Brandy 36 years old by my age and i am a competent Agric Economist by my profession and i have once worked in textile store, a collection of textiles design and sewing materials and i was lay off job now
What's your name, how old are you, what do you do for a living and where are you originated from?
next victim
Junior survivor

Re: sexypassionsforever442@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm

On Facebook,

Suzanne Donald aka suzanne.donald.967
Worked at ROLEX
Studied at Newyork university
Past: Immaculata High School, New York, NY
Lives in Port Chester, New York
Joined Facebook March 26, 2013.

On MySpace,

Suzanne Donald
Female, 32, Hialeah, FL
Active since 16 Apr 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

withney_a@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:16 pm

On FMF:

I
am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.I find it so hard to answer the questions before, but since when you came into my life, i get to answer the questions just in one day...Thank you...Now i know what i want in life, how to achieve my goals, what makes me happy and gives me joy.Also i know what the future holds for me and now i view life as half full. Can you see why i said you are a pure blessing to me? Thank you once again for coming into my life and appreacite you now and will forever appreaciate you for who you are. I will like to tell you little more about my future and my family and hope you will not break my heart after knowing more about me. I want a husband of my own and someone i can call mine till death do us part. When i was a kid, my dad made some deposit of sum amount of money into a bank here in US and with some valuable properties, which he said should be handed over to me when i have a man in my life that i trust and will be ready to settle down with me in future. The money int the bank is approcimately $12,460,000 while the properties worth $5,653,000. My Ex had this and pretended to love me, but with time i get to know that he loves me 'cos of the money and the properties...now i want someone that will love me for who i am but not for who i will become sweetie.... Have been waiting for some years now .I need a responsible guy that will plan future together with me, not someone that will plan on how we will spend all without plans. I think i need to tell you here that, we need to plan how to get the money out of the bank and the properties also as soon as possible, so that we can start a new life and live the life we want.The last time i contact the bank, they said the money and the properties as stayed for some years and there is a fee to be paid for keeping the money and the valuables for this long...I was told as at 3 months ago that i need to pay $750, i don't have the money now and i have a contract i am expecting from a company but i was told just few days back that it will not go through again...so i need to raise the money so that we can start to leave our own life and make our dreams come through.I think i have told you all i need to tell you about my family and hope you don't take advantage of me, i want you to be honest, faithful and be sincere with me...I also thank you for your understanding at all time...Waiting to read from you...God Bless you and you are always in my heart...
Whitney Anderson..

Oh yeah and its ... withney_a@yahoo.com

sexyprudentgold Profile: HONEST LOVING AND CARING
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Hispanic with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: withney_a@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:18 pm

On Facebook,

Withney Anderson aka withney.anderson
Chief Executive Officer at Self Employed (Business)
Active on Waplog and SocialLove.
Joined Facebook April 12, 2013.
I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it
Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect. Nobody has it easy, everybody has issues. You never know what people are going through. So pause before you start judging, criticizing, or mocking other.. Everybody is fighting their own unique war...

On BlackPlanet,

withney_a
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: 37 mins ago
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Cancer

I am looking for a partner in life who has similar morals, goals and dreams. I need someone who is honest, easy-going, funny, loyal, adventurous, romantic, cute, athletic and smart. I would like to share some interests as well. I am extremely loyal and my partner comes first, and is the most important part of my life! To me, life is about sharing quality time with the people you love, doing what you are passionate about, and seeking out new experiences and adventures. I love to have fun and learn. I love being outside and seeing new places, but I also love to be at home.I am active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassiona te,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,watching TV,Movies and comedies, Family is extremely important to me. I will not settle for anything less than my dream guy and I will do what it takes to meet him! I would love to treat him like a king and be treated like a queen. I am passionate,smart, generous, athletic, idealistic, and hopeful to meet my match!I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what!!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.