Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:53 pm

hobbybear432 Profile: seeking for a soulmate
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Mount Ida, Arkansas, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Prefer Not To Say
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
prefer not to say

About Me
Hi! Hmmm ......There's so much I'd like to write, but since I'm sure you have a life I'll keep it short.I am a really down to earth woman who has lots of love to give. Although I haven't had successful relationships in the past, I know what I am looking for in a permanent commitment.People focus so much on the physical or financial attributes of a person, that the fail to think about their lives with that person, 10...20..30 years down the road. For me, it is all about how the person makes me feel inside. Looks fade, money is spent (you never know when either of those things will be exhausted), but who you are on the inside never dies. That's what I look for in a mate. Hmmm... My email....
b'a'k'e'r'_'l'i'n'd'a'6'3'@'y'ah''oo'.'c'o'm{

baker_linda63@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Had one hit me up on Skype the other day:

Skype ID: cecilia.0
E-Mail: sweetyberko@gmail.com
Phone: +233249700971

Skype profile says from South Africa but she claimed to be in Accra as a student to become a caterer. Skype profile photo was one of Josie's. Pretty careful Scammer as we mostly talked small stuff. She repeatedly asked for more photos of me. She promised to send more of her but hasn't replied to any of my E-mails. I Googled the E-mail address, Skype ID, & Phone numbers and received no hits. Hopefully this will get her on the radar.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maryjames809@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 am

On FMF:

hello,how re you doing?i m new on this site looking for right man of my life,a man that ready to have me as his wife,if you dont mind let me have your yahoo id so that we can chat better.......

yes,you can add me on yahoo messenger or mail me......maryjames809@yahoo.com

Onelove809 Profile: I m looking for right man
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I m Mary by name 32 yrs old single never married looking for honest man who has ready to have me his wife
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryjames809@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:58 am

Email:

How re you doing?I m mary by name 32yrs old single never married..........I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendlly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty.Because honesty is the only key to human success, and with honest, i believe in myself and my life is really based on truth,and its all about who i really am. Can you tell me about you?

Header:

Return-Path: <maryjames809@yahoo.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from b18.c9.bise7.blackberry (maryjames809@178.239.85.132 with )
by smtp105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 18 Jun 2013 10:22:49 +0000 UTC

Originating IP: 178.239.85.132
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:05 am

dawson50032 Profile: loooking for true love
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
and with honesthave a big heart. and i do believe in the truth and honesty.because honesty is the only key to human successadaptivecool headedintelligentsmartpassionateromanticsocialkindfriendlly very easy to get along with. i amhonestcaringi am a sincerei believe in myself and my life is really based on truthand its all about who i really am

About Me
I am new in these site and i just got my profile into this site and my pictures has not yet been uploaded, but i have my pictures that i can share with you or send to your e-mail if you dont mind and hope to get to know more about each other and add you to my yahoo messenger.
What's your yahoo mail address or yahoo messenger Im addres(dawson50032@yahoo.com)s so that we can know more about each other.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby next victim » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Approached in skype by Auguestina Smith. (S)He later changed the contact to com_com21

auguestina_a@yahoo.com

Day 3 he is already after money

Good morning my love and how was your night..well i just wake and decided to sen you some mail with my pictures..And i really hope you will like them my love.well am really missing you badly here and hope to hear from you soon when you read my mail darling..Please i will be very much happy if you can do me some great favor on Monday darling..Just need some money to pay my rent advance darling because no option at the moment than t ask you and am much sorry for asking you any way my love..I know this is not the right time to ask you for help but due to the condition that am in now i must ask you and i hope you will not insist sweetie.Love you and hope to hear from you soon ..

Good morning to you my lovly man and how was your nighy..am doing good here just that am not of my self at the moment because my landlord is really worrying me with my rent advance and to be honest with you,i dont really know what to do now and i feel sad all the time darling and that is why am not able to chat with you well as you expected..Please if you dont mind helping me finacially with some amount of money to pay him darling..Please try and response to my tears and help ouy out and i hope you will have good heart to help me out

He eventually brings in the agent to arrange the trip. The same guy as the landlord. His mail and fake agency is

samuel consultancy
samuel_consultancy@yahoo.com

Hello Mr
Good evening and and how are you coping with life if i may ask?
Well am Mr Samuel,the CEO of Samba Traveling Consultancy and i have being having some several discussing with you your about her getting the necessary documents and papers to come there and here is how it goes.

As i was tell you your wife about her traveling documents in my office today , Augustina will be needing some documents before she can be allowed to fly and be with you there , the documents are as follows .

1. A visa

2. A Passport

3. she will have to pass through some few reports,example ,

Police Report

Medical Report and a few other paper work .

And all this paper work will including her traveling insurance and

The Ticket .

So therefore ,we will be expecting every thing on Monday.

As i was telling her , we can finish all this documents in 9 days time or less ( express processing ) , for that reason , we need you both maximum co-operation so that we can get the work done as soon as possible and after she can fly and be with you there as soon as the documents are completed .

We will like her to bring the money first thing in the morning on Monday ( REMEMBER FIRST THIN IN THE MORNING ON MONDAY ) so that we can complete with her work soon and also attend to others work .

And also remind her to bring along 4 passport photos when coming with the money For that reason we need every thing to be ready before and so all payments must be done on Monday first thing in the morning so that processes can begin .
In sum-total everything will cost her 2500 dollars and if full payment can not be paid at the moment ,i will accept part payment and later when the visa is read and she can pay the rest or if she can afford to pay all the amount that will be also fine with me but part of the money must be paid before the processing will be start,
Thanks for your co-operation
( FREE TO ASK ANY THING YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND )

You reach me through the following contacts..
Personal phone.. 00233544726035
Office number 0023332200549
next victim
Junior survivor

Unread postby next victim » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Another approach in Skype

[6/18/2013 2:59:00 AM] hannah wiafe: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.

He moves to mail but sends me 2 different ones

[6/18/2013 8:43:45 AM] hannah wiafe: arabella100622@gmail.com

[6/18/2013 8:55:52 AM] hannah wiafe: send to this mail
[6/18/2013 8:56:07 AM] hannah wiafe: e.ansere7@gmail.com

Hello babay please send me a request now on this email so we can chat there am missing your chat so send me the request there now. Email is e.ansere7@gmail.com

Yeah is me baby i will wait for your request now darling it is me hannah wiafe .

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

He moves very fast wanting money on the first chat.
next victim
Junior survivor

anastacia_jones78@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm

On FMF:

Hi,how are you doing..i am Michelle by name and just came across your profile ..i would like to know more about you ..hope to hear from you and have a nice day..

anastacia78 Profile: looking for a good relationship
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini

I am calm and balanced person. I am trying to live in a harmony with myself and environment. I don't lake scandals and showdowns on a high tones but at the same time I am always ready for a dialogue. I can hear what a person is trying to say and I am happy when we manage to get a mutual result after our two-way communication. I think it is a great pleasure when people understand each other and their inner world, especially if they are a beloved couple.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:16 pm

aniterwilson1 Profile: im aniter
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LibraLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
i will like to meet good and trustworthy person

About Me
im aniter single

I am the kind of woman who will be the best friend to all and will make this world full of happiness. I am caring and loving and shall I say the woman who knows everything just for the sake of making life easier and happy. I am a fun loving a woman so I do believe that we are really born to enjoy everything and expect so much happiness. i will like to chat with you you if you wish you can Email me at aniterwilson1@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

lucy4445 Profile: i seek for a man that will be there for me in thick nd thin time
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Washington, District Of Columbia, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: DatingMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
a man that is loving caringam looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and downthat will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love.undestanding

About Me
I am 5'6,, athletic build, light Blonde hair, hazel/brown eyes, no tats or piercing, clean cut "just and all American down to earth type of Woman", good looking in a manly impressive way. Love country music and I sing it very very well. Great sense of humour with a good smile. Attractive eyes...eyes to me are very important because they tell a lot about a person "they are the door to heart and soul" and the first thing I notice in a Man!! I can tell you are a very honest, loving, caring, good person!!!!..I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my
oppinion and most of all that play the game of love.

Hope you get this note at the right time, saw your profile and i love it all. My name is LUCINDA and am 26yrs, am new here as you are the first person i will be contacting here online. i seek for a sincere loving man that will treat her lady with respect and never cheat on her, i will want to know more about you and if you want to know me too you can drop me a note here at:::::::: LUCYYY4445/AT/ YAHU/ DUT /COM
so that i can share more pictures with you there and get to know more about each other.
L
U
C
Y
Y
Y
at yahu dut com
I can't wait to read from you there.

lucyyy4445@yahoo.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.