Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks you for the update, smash007.

Did "she" provide a destination for the money delivery?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joysmith893@gmail.com second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 am

split from the topic viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7830 where the email address is used with a different gallery, by someone pretends to be in Bagdad, Kentucky, US

Email:

How are you doing,thanks for the message,I will like to tell you more
about me and will love to know more about you also, I am New to this
online thing and I am giving it a try to see how it works, I hope you
are a serious person, i don,t want my heart to be played with,I am
Joy Smith by name,I am 27 years old and 5.6 tall. I am single and without
no kids, I was born and raised up in Nigeria , but I am a Dominic an
republic by origin and a Nigerian by birth, I have lived in the state
for 3 years and I am presently in Nigeria because my mum just died,I
hope to make it back to the state hopefully this week, I want you to
understand that I filled my profile at the dating site before I left
for my mum Burial in Nigeria, I hope me being in Nigeria is not a
problem to you,I have a bachelor degree from the University of Lagos
in Nigeria in art and painting, I have one brother and he is Derick by
name ,the reason I am single is because my ex slept with my best
friend and got me rip of my money and that sucks, but i had to let go
of that and start a New life and that is why I am giving the online
dating thing a try, I am a fun loving lady and love to try New thing ,
I love reading, writing poem and listening to music as hobbies,my
favorite color is pink and blue, my favorite music is gospel and r&b,
my favorite movie is romantic movie, i love swimming, do you have
siblings , what is your Favorited colour, what is your favorite movie
and song. i hope you will still love to talk to me even though I am in
Nigeria presently
.I will send you a pic , Stay Bless

Header:

Return-Path: <joysmith893@gmail.com>
X-Received: by 10.58.224.101 with SMTP id rb5mr5314476vec.17.1364674758085;
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:19:18 -0700 (PDT)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Slider2013 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 pm

little_fast_ash32@yahoo.com - Ashley Williamson
Claims to be in school and visiting her step mother in Nigeria because she is sick. Says she is originally from Canada and moved around a lot. Parents both died in an accident, that left her inheritance. She sent me an email originally from zoosk that got deleted for basic member infringement on contacting other members with personal email/contact information. She sent me pictures, which turned out to be Josie Ann Miller photos after I did some searching on the internet. Josie is a very pretty gal, but I get the feeling, she doesn't need the internet to find a man. So far have not been asked for money or anything but my time to exchange some emails. Wish it wasn't true that it is a scam, but my gut feeling tells me otherwise.
Slider2013
New survivor

Re: little_fast_ash32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks for the update, Slider2013,

No doubt you deal with one scammer. Best thing to do is to stop any contact without a word. And if you have more details about "her" - emails where "she" talk about herself, for example, it would be good if you try to post them (without your name in or other of your life details). Any info can save other potential victim.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby next victim » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:58 am

aliciawayne175@yahoo.com

I met this one last year so I am betting it was on 4pp l before they collapsed.

It is always good checking and reading an email from the one you cherish most. Hoping everything is moving on well with you as am also here. Behind every successful man there is a woman as the saying goes, I hope you are blessed but am assuring you will be more blessed when you have me as your life partner.Also a woman without a man in her life is dead and lifeless, she is like a ocean without fishes. This is not how i want my life to be and i know and believe with you i will never be like this. I come from a mix race. My Dad was from Hermansverk in Norway and my Mum is from England .My Dad was a seaman and is dead for the past years now , i am living in England with my mum and work as a hair stylish here. i am christian , catholic to be precise. i am straight forward and knows abit about the scriptures. I am searching for a long term relationship with marriage, a man to share everything in life and grow old with , i know we can still know ourselves better , hope to read from you soon.

Thanks for the mail back my love, in a relationship, we need trust to love, but first we need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this. Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust, and it should receive that love back. The best proof of love is trust.Anyway I will like to ask some questions about you. I want to know where your parents live now, whether they are alive or not. I want to know your favorite food, your favourite color, your favorite sport, your favorite music, your hobby, your religion, what are the qualities you are looking for in a woman, do you smoke, do you drink, your bad and good experience in life, the happiest day you never forget, the saddest day you never forget.
I hope and wish we can know more about each other. I await to read from you.

Cheers Alicia

5/21/12

to me
thanks for the mail back my dear I do like to travel or go on mini vacations. Even if it is just a night at a hotel. Just to get away. Family and friends are very important. anyway I do not think you have to spend every free moment with them. I do not care about what a person looks like on the outside. Life should be fun and rewarding. I believe that partners should be 100% faithful,anyway what do you mean in your mail by I'm not real particular man ..... it made me a bit confused , i am a catholic and love the scriptures at my leisure times, a gud day and hope to read an expresion lol....

He sends this link almost a year later

http: //www. mlc56-menuiserie. com/fbkv/tvalix0z3.dbisgr?jtzfu5hqbhfv

Alicia Wayne

3/1/2013 2:24:34 AM

He denies it being his doing but we pick up where we left off before. He also seems to have an alter ego

Honey i will be very happy to be in your bed with you , all i need here is my visa and a flight ticket and i will join you soon , i will be glad to meet all your family members around and let them we will get married , i feel in me all day next to you and cant wait for that happen soon ,stay blessed and i await to hear some good news from you soon. take care my love , bye
Your wife to be
Helena

The address he uses for this one is

Thanks for your mail back to me Honey , i'm okay and more excited for this good step taken for our marriage , i'm more than happy and have gotten a perfect day from You my love life ,anyway the account system is no more working much this days ,we only pay with a Bank draft from a specific bank here called Lloyds TSB ,so is best you sent the Funds through the western union or money gram to me so i personally get this drafts first thing monday morning cus in everything they will need my presence. below is my details to send the funds and i will keep you updated in Everything first thing monday morning.

Alicia Wayne
221b baker street london nw1 6xe
England

again I was told they will need your residential address and the nearest airport i'm coming to , so you will be in contact with them through mail when the drafts is submitted to them for process , i await to hear from you soon Honey ,Much Love from your wife to be

In the next mail he introduces the travel agent using lucy.amponsah@aol.com

Good day Honey but is night here anyway , sorry for been unserious somehow as you said i just got the the account for which the money can be paid to right after mailing you this morning cus i went back to the agency and asked more just that it will take some little time before it reflects in the agents account , i had a lady friend there who can help me with all this and a bit hurried.. this is her account details to send the funds honey. she took your mail to be in contact with you too for my easy travelling out for the first time.

Lucy Amponsah
Lloyds Tsb
Sort code:
Acc. num:
England

Honey we keep waiting fro you form now so the process can be started first thing monday morning , she will also mail you tomorow morning as she said to me , have a great day and stay blessed Honey , i await your good news soon my love.

Your wife
next victim
Junior survivor

Unread postby next victim » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 am

Found this one on FMF, uses judith054@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.fish meet fish.com/profile/judith054

Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Asian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

Profile:
Hi
My name is Judith 33 years old and I am new on this dating site. I just joined about an hour ago and found your profile quite interesting so I decided to say hi.Am looking for a man to be with , a man with Love ,care and honest to share the rest of my life with ..I wish we can continue our chat privately and if yes do you have access to chat with me on Y a h o o Instant messenger?I am judith054 @ y a h o o .c o m a dd me or e m a i l me .I have some photos to share as well. am online now can you meet me now judith054 @ y a h o o . c o m
Cheers.

Yes i have ur mail now .
Thank you for your email well i am new to the new ,but i think i should used this great opportunity to used to tell you a little about me here... Well i get your email address on ........ well i am 33 years and i with no kids ... ,well 5-6 ft tall,148 lbs.Black hair,body type average and am living with my mom,sister and uncle in a logical house over here in Cape Coast Ghana,well i hope where i am right now with my family is not going to scared you to run away from me for making friends and getting to know each other better on here.when it comes to what i do for fun,i like going to the swimming pool,beach,going on excursions...I like camping as well,but that is church camping,I do like to witness new things,am very outgoing,very friendly,and like to make new friends because friends are for life.I like going to parties with my friends,i drink but only soft drinks, i don't smoke and am not into drugs as well..I am a someone who people do tell me am a pretty simple person who likes to have fun and offers the same to her companion... I do tend to be a little shy in the early going but with right person it goes away pretty quickly,I am caring, romantic,honest, no game of BS kind of woman...I am seeking to meet someone caring, faithful , communicative , loyal , generous, understanding, future driven,honest , truthful to be with in a long term relationship, courtship or marriage ,some one with good God fearing person...

I like playing TV games.either bike riding,walking or just sitting at the beach (watching the sun go down is the best time). I can carry on a good conversation but I also have a great pair of ears for listening. I enjoy a nice bar(not too load),going out to dinner or a movie. I believe in being a honest and showing respect to a man very important.As far as what I am looking for it is simple..I'm a good cook,I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with Chicken,Can prepare beef burger,Can prepare pizza,and sea food.but I don't smoke or drink alcoholic,but i like to taste wine or champagne with good flavor.My favorite colors are white,pink and blue.Well i like to read,swim,go to beach,jogs as what i do for fun and like sports like soccer, basket ball, volley, like to watch TV program's like CNN ,Oprah etc.Hope to hear from you soon about yourself and a picture of you as well.
Best Regards,......Can u send me some pics of u too?
next victim
Junior survivor

Re: judith054@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:31 pm

The email address judith054@yahoo.com is used online with a different set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8035.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aliciawayne175@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Real face on Tagged:

Sakyi A
Last Active:10 days ago
Profile Views: 1037 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE!!
Basic Info: 31, Female, Acca, Ghana
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby next victim » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Another from FMF

lovenature505@gmail.com

Well Im Gift by name and im living in west african Ghana ,And im 33yrs old single never been married before and have no kids, I live alone with my groundmum and younger brother ,These are few about me so let me hear from you soon

Good Morning ,How are you doing and how was ur night at sleeping ...And i said you can write me and aks me about anything you wana know about me and i will answer them to you okay but hopefully if you care to get online so we can keep charting more will be better easier for us to get to know more about more than keep emails ok ..and besides whiles we keep chating we can the same way through emails too ....what do you think ....Anyway i want to ask you some question okay

1,Tell me where do you live or from ..??
2,Tell me are you single and have kids and have you ever been married before??
3,How old are you ...??
4,How long have you been on dating sites...And have you ever talked to any woman from Ghana before
5.How many ladies name do you really have in ur gmail account to chat with ..??
6,Do you have some pictures to share them to me...
7,Tell me from the begining do you care about mu age or location

Well hope to hear from you soon

I am Gift by name i am 33 female with no kids I do live by myself ,I have a mother who lives in Kenya right now i had two younger brothers they are live in Kenya by now im the only daughter of my family's ,But my mum is remarried woman by now .....never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Houston Texas and raised in Ghana and my race is Houston My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and please write back and stay blessed. But my full name is [ Yaw Amponsah ] But call me Gift okay
By Gift

Hope you have some pics of me ...Let me know if you ever seen a picture of me before then ...Did i sent you a picture of me before...???

Good evening ,How are you doing today and how was ur day at work too,Well i hope everything is fine with you,Because im doing alright and cool here...Just missing to mail you always lol because of my work and our time zones too.. But its ok and great to hear from you always when i sent you a mail and got ur replys too ...You seems to be a nice and honest person as i know,And its nice to get to know you more,Well i want to tell you more about my familys okay ...My father was a Usa Citizen and when he was born in Houston Texas and mum was born in Ghana ,But suddenly my Father passed away and left my mother only ..And im only Daughter of my parents hope i told you that in other mail ,But lately my mother get a Remarried to another man who lived in Kenya so she moves there and now she had two kids with that man ..They all Boy's So right now i have two young brothers,But they all live in Kenya by now and I and my ground mum and one uncle we live here in Ghana but i do Rent my own Apartment two bed rooms and kichen and toilet ok....I live alone and wanted to find someone to share the rest of my life with ..Im an honest girl with trust and care sincere and caring sweet heart ,I do need to find someone who has all qualities aim to chat with and se how things will goes with us okay........ Here are some few question for you
14.Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs?
2,What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like?
3,What is your goals or dreams in life?
4,Do you know what went wrong in your past relationship(s)
5,How many Girlfriends you had before?
6,What's your favorite foods & drinks?

Im Online now so we can keep throw emails okay...Hope to hear from you soon

By Gift
next victim
Junior survivor

brandyhammer849@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:35 pm

On FMF:

brandy by my name,36 years old by my age and i am a competent Agric Economist by my profession and i have once worked in textile store, a collection of textiles design and sewing materials and i was lay off job now.What's your name, how old are you, what do you do for a living and where are you originated from?I was born and raised up in USA but presently in Nigeria,but am planing to move back to state or relocate to any where as soon as i have meet my dream man or responsible honest, loyal caring man that i can spend all the rest of my life with and commit and dedicate all my life unto him.I hope you don't mind about our age difference and my present location where i am for now which is West Africa Nigeria, because i think to commit a long-term relationship, age difference or age sector does not matter and distance doesn't matter at all because it doesn't has to affect the true and real love that we are both seeking for.i can share with you or send to your e-mail if you don't mind and hope to get to know more about each other and add you to my yahoo messenger.you may add me on my yahoo.brandyhammer849@yahoo.com
What's your yahoo mail address or yahoo messenger Im address so that we can know more about each other.we can share webcam to webcam if you have

Profile elements:

brandy101 Profile:
.I am really looking for a man whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings.
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries

brandy by my name,36 years old by my age and i am a competent Agric Economist by my profession and i have once worked in textile store, a collection of textiles design and sewing materials and i was lay off job now.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.