Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 am

anastacia's youngest brother
clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you there...my dear brother the money has still not come and that is why i was asking for the copy of the transfer slip,so please try and send me ok cos the accountant said the money is not yet in the account.We are still waiting by tomorrow or thursday and see if it comes....My sister got your email today and she was so happy and i believe she has wrote you back.My dear i believe you ok and i can never doubt you,i know you have send the money ok :lol: and we are still waiting for it because the accountant said is still not in....I will send you the copy of my passport ok and please try and send me the copy of the transfer slip by tomorrow and i will be waiting for it.....Thank you so much for your love and care.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you tomorrow.Hugs to you.
your brother clever

hello my dear brother,how are you doing today? i hope you are doing good.My dear brother,i want you to know that the money has still not come into the account yet and i do not know what is going on....we went to the bank just this morning too and the accountant says the money is not still in so we should try and get him the scanned copy of the transfer slip.Please try and send the scanned copy of the transfer.Take care of yourself and i hope you have gotten my sister's email too.i will be waiting for your reply.
your brother in law
clever

hello my dear brother,
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you.My dear brother,we are just from the bank today too but still there is no money recieved in the accountant , the accountant and manager of the bank are fedup with our continous check up on the transfer :lol: , i hope that you truly sent the money as you saying , my dear brother i want you to be very loyal with me and tell me the truth of this issue if you sent the money or you don't have enough to send but you can tell us , i trust you so much and i want you to know that i have liked you so much on knowing you through my sister and it is also my wish and also yours to marry my only beloved sister..
I understand how much you love my sister , i want you to now open with me so that we will know how best i and anastacia can come to you...She is so worried about all this if you care to know and you know that it is bad for her.. try as much as you can to contact your bank so that they cross check on the transfer or better still you redraw the money and lets try another means of transfer,i inquired from Mr. Alhassan Sadat , to know if there is any other means to transfer money and he told of Money Gram Money Transfer. i want you to know that i wish for the best for all of us .....Greetings to you and hope to read of you soon and know best for each other.Take care of yoursellf.
your brother clever
eight minutes ago...

hello my dear brother,
how are you doing? i hope all is going on well with you.It been a while since you last write to me...And i believe you have gotten my email and that of my sister's email too,and i also believe that you know we have still not wildraw the money because the accountant said the money is still not in.Am so worried and so do anastacia too,please my dear brother,reply me as soon as you read this email ok.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.
clever
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 am

anna_robby@yahoo.com

hello my dear love,
Good morning,am so happy to read of your email this morning my love.Am doing good and i hope you are doing good too.My weekend was so borring without you my love.How about your weekend? My dear love,am still so worried about the money and please i want you to go to the bank today and check why the money is still not in the account....My love,am having the birth certificate of my brother with me here but i do not know where have kept it but i will look for it so that i can send you the copy ok....Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.Please my love try and send me the scanned copy of the transfer slip also by today and go to the bank and check out why the money is still not in the account yet because am so fedup and so worried :D ....Hope to hear good news from you soon.I love you with all my heart and can't wait to be with you.kisses to to you and a tight hugs.
your love Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
So happy to hear from you today.How are you doing? i believe all is well with you.My dear brother,we always go to the bank to check about the money but still they said the money is not yet in but i believe you ok and i know you have send the money....But please my dear brother,i want you to go to the bank today to verify about the money and why is not still in the account,and also i need to see the copy of the transfer slip but you said you can find it.I want you to know that if you go to the bank they will give you a copy of the transfer slip since you can not find yours ok.....I told my sister about the copy of the passport or certificate that you requested from me and she told me that she has my certificate with her and she will send you the copy ok but my dear brother please try as much as possible to go to the bank and do all what i said because my sister is no longer happy with all what is going on :D ....Take care and hope to read of you soon.
clever.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 am

anna_robby@yahoo.com

hello my dear,
How are you doing? i hope all is well with you today my love.Have heard all what you said in the email and i understand you ok and i know you are doing your best for me and my brother....my dear love,i think all this is becoming too long way and i want you to send the money through MONEY GRAM with my real name ok that is anastacia robby and forget that my friends account cos he become so fedup and i do not want to worry him again with my problem ok.So this is the detail;

Reciever's Name-ANASTACIA ROBBY
Address-G.T 20481 ACCRA-CENTRAL
Country-GHANA
Zip Code-00233

Please my love,just send the money through MONEY GRAM which i hope you know about and forget about my friends account ok because i think have worried him alot and i do not understand why the manager should say the bank account is fake.My love,do all your best to send the money through MONEY GRAM which i know you know about...And this time around i know there will be no any problem because it my name and i can take the money anytime...my love,withdrawn your money from the bank and send it to me thrrough MONEY GRAM with the information that have given you ok....Take care of yourself and i love you with all my heart.Try and send the money by tomorrow with the detail.I will look for my brother's birth certificate and send it to you later.kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.....I belive the weeding preparation is going on well there before my coming.I wish and hope you will be able to send the money to MONEY GRAM by tomorrow for me to go and withdrwan it...I loove you.
your love Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
so glad to read your message today? i believe all is well with you and i understand all what you said in the message...But i just can't believe what the manager is saying.My sister too have just gotten your email and she couldn't believe what the manger said but she told me that she will let you send te money through money gram with her own name so that she can withdrawn the money with any problem and i think that is the best thing for her to do.
I believe she has given you the information already with her name right? so you try and send the money through the money gram that she said and i think that is that best solution now and i hope there will not be any problem my dear brother.About the copy of my passport,my sister said she has the one of my birth certificate with her and she will send it to you.Has she send it to you yet? Take care of yourself and try and send the money through money gram has my sister said with her own name which i think will be the best option now.hope to hear from you later.
clever.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 am

anna_robby@yahoo.com
18 Jul (5 days ago)

to me
hello my dearest love,
So happy to read of your email this morning.How are you doing? I bvelieve and hope you are doing great.I love you so much and have missed you so much,have just been thinking about you my dearest love.......My dear love,as you just said you try and send the money through MONEY GRAM ok and i believe all this will make it easy.I really need to be with you so badly my love so you please try and send the money through the MONEY GRAM by tomorrow and i hope the details that have given to you is already with you,this is is it again,My love,try and use Mr.Alhassan Sadat name to send the money through the MONEY GRAM because i can't find my id card and you know i can not withdraw the money without an id card and by tomorow if you sent the money i will go to the bank with him to withdraw the money ok.This is the details,

Reciever's Name-Alhassan Sadat
Address-G.T 20481 Accra-Central
Country-Ghana
Zip code-00233

My daerest love,please when you send the money through MONEY GRAM try as much as possible to take all the nessesary information from them so that there will be no any problem this time around...Honey,i do not want you to leave your job and come to ghana for me ok,as far as you send the money i will get my travelling document ready with my brother so that we can come as soon as possible. Take care of yourself and will be waiting for the detail so that i can withdraw the money by tomorrow.I love you with all my heart and am dieing to meet you my honey.Please my love this time around there should not be any problem ok.you can call Mr. Alhassan sadat on this number ok 00233245903997 so that you can talk to him whenever you send the money by tomorrow.Kisses and a tight hugs to all over your body.
Am so much in love with you.
Anastacia

hello my love,i hope all is well with you? Am still waiting for your email.Thinking of you has because my part of me now....Have missed you so much and still did not hear anything from you...I love you with all my heart and can't wait to be with you.Take care of your self and hope to hear from you by tomorrow my love.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dearest brother,
I believe you are doing well just as i am doing here too.My brother,about the birth certificate it true ok because when i was in the united state my sister asked me to send her the copy of my birth certificate becos she was going to use it for some document here in ghana which i send her a copy......So i want you to know that ther copy that have send to her is in her mail box ,so she said she will find it and send you a copy ok that is how it happen my dear brother so do not doubt me ok.....She told me that she will forward it to you my brother so not to worried ok.I thought she said you should send her the money through money gram so that she can withdraw the money for us to come to,there is no need for you to leave all what you doing there,espicially the teaching....Please try and send her the money through the money gram so that we can be with you my brother,my sister is always thinking about you and also dreams about you.Take care of yourself and she will send you the copy of my birth certificate before we comes ok....... Try and send her the money by tomorrow which i think will be great.
your brother
clever
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am

anna_robby@yahoo.com

anna_robby@yahoo.com

Hello my dear love,I was just thinking about you.Have missed you so much and can't wait to be with you.Have respone to your call but it seems the network was bad,have gotten your number and i will call you my love....I can't wait to withdraw the money tomorrow and start my preparation to come to you.My love please remember to send it through MONEY GRAM and this is the details again;

Reciever's Name-Alhassan Sadat
Address-G.T 20481 Accra central
Country-Ghana
Zip code-00233

My dear love,i want you to know that i can not do without you.You are the love of my life and can't wait to be call your wife.Thank you so much for all the love that you have shown to me and my brother.Take care of yourself and hope to be able to withdraw the money tomorrow morning.I will call you for you to hear my voice.kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.
your love
Anastacia.

My dear love,i was so happy to have hear your sweet voice on the phone,I just can't wait to be with you when you return back to london.I love you so much and i really want to spent the rest of my life with you.Take very good care of yourself at spain and i will be expecting to withdraw the money tomorrow morning....The phone i use to speak with you was for Mr.Alhassan Sadat my very good friend and i want you to send the money in is name as have already given you the detail,

Reciever's Name:Alhassan Sadat
Address:G.T 20481 Accra central
Zip code:00233

My love i will let you know as soon as i withdraw the money tomorrow.My brother too has send you the copy of his birth certificate and i hope and believe that all is ok now.I will call you tomorrow morning as soon as i withdraw the money.I love you so much.kisses to you my love and enjoy your stay in spain.
your love Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

Hello my dear brother

How are you doing today? i hope and that all is well with you.Am so sorry about the delay of my birth certificate ok but is now here cos have now gotten it from my sister's email and have attached it to the email now.My sister and i can't wait to be with you there at london...I hope and believe that you will be able to send the money tomorrow so that my sister and mr Alhassan Sadat can go and withdraw the money so that we can start our preparation of coming to london.Thank you so much for everything and i want you to know that my sister and i appriate all the love and care that you have shown.....Take care of yourself and hope to hear good news from you tomorrow morning.Have attached the copy of my birth certificate to the email.Hope to be with you sooner.
your brother clever lucas.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 am

anna_robby@yahoo.com

hello my dear love,am just from the bank and they said the number HHHHHHHH is not correct.I try to call you but your phone was on machine,please try and check the number again and send it to me.I love you so much and just thinking about you..Please check the number again and send it to me so that i can go and withdraw the money....i will be waiting my love.Take care,kisses.
Anastacia

ohhh, its impossible to be more idiot :lol:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.