Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am

Hello coopsy7966

I am sorry your family member has been hurt by the lies of this person - you are right these are very disgusting people, they have no shame, they just want the bank accounts of the people they are trying to scam.

If it is possible,could you please get as much information as possible to post, how your family member was contacted, email, facebook, any addresses for this person, including and IP/Header if it was by email, including phone numbers. If all this could be posted it would help the next possible victim avoid being scammed.

Also, let your family member know, anytime they would like to talk to someone about this, have them come to the chat room, we are all here to help in every way possible. Being scammed is very frightening, and it is good to talk to people who have experienced a scam. Please let your family member know, there is no shame or embarrassment in this experience --- they were vulnerable and the scammer knew it.

Please take care of your family and help them through this difficult situation.
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am

We need:
EXACT profile on FB from the address bar in the browser.
Emails from her with headers.
Phone numbers,
Exact Yahoo or Skype ID.

That email you posted showed no scam hits reported anywhere. The email where she told him the new email with headers would help.

I'm sorry your family member was scammed. If he has not stopped talking to her he needs to stop now.
And She is really a HE, abusing stolen pictures. I hope that the victim realizes this, does not confront the scammer, or attempt to close down email accounts or FB profile. Other victims need to have that working, so the posts here can be found.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Romance scam

Unread postby doyleh0520 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Hey all I have been contacted by a person known as louisa_monty and she states she is a US citizen going to art school in Ghana. I have had fun playing with here for about two weeks now and she needs money for a lap top since hers broke so I can no longer see her.She did go on web cam twice and I did not trust what I was seeing so one night I searched the web abd found Josie on daily motion wearing the same clothes as the scammer. When ask she said it was her sister that left home and now uses any excuse to not be on web cam. If anyone is talking to her log off and stay away she is a fake. And when I showed her what I was talking about she accused me of putting it there.

STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE IS A FAKE.
doyleh0520
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 am

doyleh0520,

sorry to hear about your experience.
Stop the contact, delete "her", block "her", dont reply at phones, delete "her" emails without to open them.

If you have any other details about "her", please post them. Details like:
- email address
- username on Facebook/Skype
- destination for the money delivery.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby billy212824 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm

I have had contact with these scammers, fake videos and found 5 different email and facebook accounts.
They went as far as telling me that they lied and are very sorry but I don't buy it.
he or she told me that they would come on video live and show me there real face.
I am talking with a man who is writting a book about ghana scammers and told him i would try and get
a picture. She told me many ghana scammers use this girls pics
billy212824
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 am

All scammers use stolen pictures of innocent real people that have nothing to do with the scam, billy212824.

All scammers lie like hell, all the time.

All the girl videos are stolen and faked from other innocent people, and looped by software to appear, "real."

The scammer will not show you their real face. They will just come on later and tell you another lie of why they cannot, and make another attempt to scam you.

The real people doing the scamming are MEN, not WOMEN behind the chats and emails.

To see the real faces of the scammers in some of the topics posted here, go to this topic and look.
Most of them were taken from social website profiles of theirs' online.

Mug(u) shots.
viewforum.php?f=21
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby gd80 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Saw the pics they used matched with ones on here.

Goes by name Angel Bertha Bonney
email :bertha1_123@yahoo.com
phone # : +233275180344
skype name: truelove717
gd80
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:15 pm

gd80,

Did this person scam you?
Where did you meet?
Do you have emails with headers to post?
Any other detailed information to warn others?
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: bertha1_123@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:29 am

The avatar on Yahoo for the email address bertha1_123@yahoo.com is a stolen image with Josie Ann Miller. Location in Skype is Accra, Ghana.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby eagle9725 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 am

Okay this is happening to me now... Ive gotten the same story.

Name: Dzifa Evans
Where she lives: Cape Town, South Africa
Born: 01/12/1990
Skype name: dzifa.love3

This is "her" story.

"my name dzifa from cancada BUT i m in ghana and i m student
well my father was a canada. but he came to south africa for a job
so he found my mum in south africa to married her .thats why i stay in this country but i will be with u later because u my love
i attended church in New Apostolic church
i have lost my dad for the passed 5 months abt car accident... and also well im 23
im now yst to complete my nursing training
my mum is 45 and wat.
my name is Dzifa Evans which is south africa name"

That is all i got out of "her".
eagle9725
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.