Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: semiraanass@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:18 am

anastacia_love10@yahoo.com

hello my dear love,
How are you doing? i hope all is well with you.Please my love,am just from the western union agency again and still they said the number mtcn 3ºnumber you have just given me today too is still not correct and i think something is wrong somewhere.Am so so worried my love,and i really want to be with you by weekend honey.Please honey,i want you to send the money now in this account and i will recieve it because i think some think is wrong at the western union agency after all the explanation they give you about the scammers my love and i think they are doing the right think.
please my love,you can now send the money into this account in ghana for me and i will get it ok.And also send all the money,that is the money for my coming and the money for my brother ok into this account;

BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME- ALHASSAN SADAT
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

My love just forget the western union and send it through this account ok and Mr Alhassan Sadat will help me get the money from his account.i will be waiting,you can send all the 3000 euros into the account and i will send my brother his own after have buy him the artifact that he requested.Can't wait to be with you my love.My brother told me that you said you have already talken to the Rev Minister who is going to blessed our married :twisted: and i can't wait honey.
Honey,try and send all the money into this account so that by tomorrow i can go and cash it and be with you by weekend.Do not send the money through western union again cos the have given us enough problem already :mrgreen: .i will be waiting for the information tomorrow to go and pick up the money at the bank my love.kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.
your love Anastacia

two hours later...

How are you doing today,I want you go through this link and let me know whatever you see on there here is the link (http:/ /89.1 08.66. 32/~gchecks8/profile1 /yazizc .html)* all you need to do is to open the link and long your gmail on there it will take you to the page..Please make sure you read carefully and get back to me as soon as possible.

Love you

* link broken, dont go though, might be dangerous, i dont trust.

30 minutes later...

hello my love,
This is the information to send the money through western union incase you have forgotten my love,

RECIEVER'S NAME- ALHASSAN SADAT
ADDRESS- G.T 20481 ACCRA CENRAL
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

That is it my love,you can sent it through this information and i will get it by today my love.Please my love try and send the money tht you are gpoing to send to mty brothe to me and it will reach him ok.Cos i have to buy the artifact for him and send him the rest oof the money ok.Please my love am waiting to cash the money today.kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.can't wai to be with you.i love you with all my heart.take care and am expecting to cash the money today my love.
your love Anastacia.

15 hours ago....

hello my dear love,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you.Have missed you and just thinking about you my love.I hope you got my email and also you got the Bank account number too.I was expecting your email yesterday but to no avail.I hope you read my email that i still was not able to cash the 500 euros too becos they said the number you gave me the other time too was not correct.
Have send you a bank account that will make all this problem simply and i hope you got it the last time that i wrote to you but i was so worried that you still did not write to me my love,
My love,this is the Bank Account again and am still waiting for you to send the money in it so that i can come honey can't wait to be with you,

BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

My love,i love you...i would like to be by your side Everyday, I close my eyes and dream about us together! It feels so right as I kiss you, caress you, and hold you. As you gaze into my eyes and tell me how much you love me, my knees grow weak and my heart skips a beat. Your words touch something deep inside of me. I will hold you closer still, heart and soul whole at last. You're the only one who touches me, the only one that moves me. You're my fondest wish of what the future could be. I ache for your touch. I crave for your loving embrace. I love everything about you, your soothing voice, your endless grace . I want to feel the softness of your hand in mine. I want to hold you and love you. I want you to always remember the feel of my touch when you awake. I will love you not all your life, but all my life...
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Josie Ann Miller

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 am

anastacia's youngest brother
clever_b10@yahoo.com

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother in law,
How are you doing? i hope you are doing fine.i was expecting your email and i hope you are doing well with your work too.my dear brother,i had a dream about you and my sister.I had a dream that you were already married and i was so happy and i hope and know that this is going to happen soon.take of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.hugs to you my brother.can't wait to meet with you.
your brother clever.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:24 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
So glad to hear from you again.I hope all is well with you my brother.Anastacia was so worry about you and she told me that the mtcn number that you have given her again for her to wildraw the 500 euros was still not correct and she think there is some problem going on some where.She said she has given you a Bank Account for you to send the money in and she still not heard from you which makes her so worried and i hope you have gotten the the Bank Account number already,that is:
BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

My dear brother,i think this is a good idea and with this account she will be able to get the money without any problem.I just can wait for this my dream to come to pass.Please my brother try and send her the money into this account and that will be simple.Anna said she has not heard from you for two days now and she is so worried that some is wrong but i was so happy to hear from you and know that you are doing well.Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.hugs to you my bbrother.
clever
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 am

hello my dear love,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you.I was so worried about you my love because have not heard from you for the past three days now,but i believe you are doing well.My love,i believe you have gotten my emails and i was expecting your reply but still you have not write me.I hope you have gotten the Bank Account that have send to you in the email and that will make everything easy for me get the money if you send the money through the Bank Account,
BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

My love,i think there is a problem with the western union agency and i do not want you to send me the money through western union.I was just thinking about you for the all three day now but do not heard anything from you my dearest love.Have already prepared my things and waiting for the money and have even told Mr Alhassan Sadat that you are going to send the money into is Account so that he can wildraw for me and i was waiting for your reply but still did not hear from you.Please my love,am still waiting and i hope this tine around there will not be a mistake.Just can't wait to be your wife,can't wait for me to be called Mrs Montenegro.I love you so much and that if i did not read your email for a day then i become so worried and sad.Today is sunday and i know you can not send the money today unless tomorrow and that is monday.Can't wait to be with you.Please hone,try and send the money tomorrow so that and know when to come ok.kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.I love you with all my heart,body and soul.hope to hear from you soon.
your love
Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 am

clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,
How are you doing? i hope all is well with you.My dear brother,am so worried and also do not understand why you do not write to my sister again? she is so worried and always thinks about you.Please i want to know if there is any problem with you and my sister because she has told me that you do not write to here anymore.Also,the Bank account that have given you is for the agent who help my sister to get the ghanaian passport and he is so free with my sister and there is no way that he can run away with the money if you send it in his account.
My dear brother,and my reason for telling you to send the money to my sister is that she is going to buy me some African artifact which have already told you about.if you send the money to me here i will send back some money to here again to get me the artifacts in ghana and you know am a student,i always need to read my book instead of moving round town.Please try and send the money to the account that my sister give you and she will get it.
My dear brother,am worried about the money but not so worried as why you do not write to my sister anymore,it makes me feel so bad.Anastacia is the only family i have left in this world and you too.I think you have to write her so that she can smile again.
My dear brother,if you love my sister the way you said then please let her be happy ok and try and send her the money into that Bank Account and give her the information and she will get it.the Back Account again;

BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

And if maybe you think you do not have enough money you can only send Anastacia the money and forget mine ok so that she can come and be with you because all i need is for my sister to be happy,and not just happy but to be happy with the man she love.Anastacia loves you so much and can't do with you my brother,so please do not break her heart ok.I know you to be a good man and i have always have my trust in you.Take care of yourself and hope to hear good news from you and my sister.Please try and send her the money.I love you as a brother and i always pray for you .hugs to you and hope to hear that my sister have come to you already,that will make me the happiest guy in the world.
your brother
clever
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:52 am

hello my dearest love,
My dear love,how are you doing?i hope all is well with you.I have missed you so much and thinking of you has become my food and water.Am so worried about you and why you do not write to me anymore.My love,is there anthing wrong? i need to know ok because have been dreaming about you and writing you but you do not reply me back which makes me feel so back.My brother told me that you have been writting him but i do not know why you do not write me anmymore and also you do not talk about my coming to you anymore.Please my love if have done you wrong and i did not know tell me ok so that i can apologies to you.
Honey,i love you with all my heart and have been so disturb,sad and so worried why you do not reply me all the email that have ssent to you.And i hope you have gotten the Bank Account for you to send me the money but still did not heard anything from you.Have already packed all my things wait for you so that i can come but did not seen anything and am still in sorrow and sadness.
My dear love,or you have not seen all the emails that have send you and also the Bank Account,ok this is the Bank Account again,

BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIPCODE- 00233

My love,Please try andv send the money into this account and i will get it ok.It is the account of the agent who helped me to gert the ghanaian passport.He is my closed friend and there is no way that he can swandle the money.He has been a great help to me here in ghana and i know more about him my dear love so please try and send me the money so that i can come.I cant wait to be with you.i love you will all my heart and i trust and believe you and i know that you can break my heart cos have have falling deeply in love with you.Please my love i want to be with you by saturday.My brother told me that he had a dream about us and i really want to make this dream come to pass.;kisses to all part of your body and a tight hugs.i love more than everrything in this world.Take care of youself and hope to hear from you soon.
your beloved Anastacia
kisses kisses kisses
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

"Josie Ann Miller".

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 am

I received this today.

While we back what you're trying to do we can't get in the middle as it just does harm to us.
You may continue to use the name "josie anne miller" as it's a fake name.

You may not use any of our images to describe; endorse or identify. Don't even try fair use we have sued for this before.
Infact maybe you would like to purchase a dozen or so domain names we have had siezed from scammers.

Please don't waste our time and force us to DMCA your provider.

Thanks for your compliance.

As a result, we ask that you not post the stolen images used by the scammer or mention the website the photos are from.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller

Unread postby ail lucard » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 am

Hello there...

I've had another on using Josie Ann images

her skype pseudo is lilianboateng

she pretends being a 28yo woman, living in ghana.

soon enough she will be asking you to send her money to pay some bills.

i've been asked for 70$

her email address is ruthtwumasi@ymail.com

hope it helps
ail lucard
New survivor

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:42 pm

27 Jun

hello my dear love,
How are you doing? ihope all is well with you.Have missed you so much and thinking of you has be come my food and water eveyday....i wrote you several email but did not even get your one reply.I was so worried and am going so crazy here my dear love.Am begining to think that you habve gotten a new woman and has forgotten about me my love...What about our dreams my love? All i want is to .spent the rest of my life with you buit am begining to think that you have break my heart.I love you with all my heart and i always think about you my love.My dear brother told me that you said you wanted to see mr Alhassan sadat id copy lso that you can be sure before sending the money....i got the copy of is id and have given iit to my brother to forward it to but he said still you did not reply him again......my dear love,i just want to know if there is anyproblem going on,i want to know so that i can just move on with my life.....you know that my love for you is greater than the mighty ocean.kisses to all part of your body and i will be hoping to read your reply soon.....take care of yourself.
your love Anastacia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Clever Lucas
clever_b10@yahoo.com

june 20th

hello my dear bother,
I hope all is well with.My dear brother,have gotten your email and i agree with you that i have get mr alhassan sadat passport or id copy.I will ask anastacia tomorrow and i believe she will get mr alhassan sadat passport copy so that you can be so ok and also his phone number.Anastacia really need to be with you my brother.As far as you just the money into the bank account anastacia will get the money and all will be fine.....take care and i will send the copy of the id tomorrow.
your brother
clever

june 21st

Hello my dear brother,
How are you doing this morning? i hope and believe all is well with.I believe you have gotten my email yesterday.Have chatted with my sister yesterday and with Mr Alhassan Sadat too and i want to tell you he has given me is id copy and i want you to know that all is well ok........My dear brother,have attached his id copy to this email so that you can now see and believe and also this is his phone number 00233245903997 you can call him or to verify when you send the money......this is the Bank Account details again;

BANK NAME- BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER- 1083981
BRANCH NAME- NIMA
BRANCH CODE- 009
COUNTRY NAME- GHANA
ZIP CODE- 00233

My dear brother,i will be waiting to hear goods news from you because have already inform anastacia and she can't wait to be with you.And also want to thank you for all the love that you have showered i and Anastacia.i can't wait to be on your weeding and also snap more pictures with you.i will be waiting to hear from so that anastacia can go and cash the money.....take care of yourself and have a wonderful day.
your brother
clever.

june 28th

hello my dear brother,
how are you doing today? i believe all is well with you and also know hope that you have gotten my email.i was waiting for your reply but still did not hear anything from you.how is work? i hope you are doing well with work....i chat with my sister yesterday and she told me that she has send you an email and she is waiting for you to reply to her but still did not heard anything from you.she is so worried and heart break becos she has given all her heart to you and she did not know that this is what is going to happen.i hope you have gotten my email with the mr Alhassan Sadat's id copy and i hope you believe in it now but i do not know why i did not still hear from you....my dear brother,you can tell everything if something is going on wrong on.take care of yourself and hope to hear from you why you still did noot write me.
your brother,clever.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.