Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Daniel Boggs-Becker sgt.danielboggs.usarmy@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Daniel Boggs-Becker sgt.danielboggs.usarmy@gmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 31, 2012 4:39 am

From Oceansofpeople.com: militarylover, 45, Los Angelos, California

Spam:
Hello,
Good evening and how is your night,i am very much new to this online dating and after a brief search i found your profile worthy of contacting,am like the bee that hovers near you, the beautiful flower, flapping my wings and bowing my head respectfully seeking a mutual meeting of our two souls. Much enamored of the sight of your unique beauty as the bee falls in love with the honey bearing nectar. The truth, according to Edmund Burke " is rarely pure and never simple " This is not thus a claim to simplicity as life itself can be incredibly complex, but of uncommon purity. I'd greatly appreciate an intercourse of minds and a journey with you. A journey to discover what destiny has in store for our two yearning souls. Feel free to email me me at sgt.danielboggs.usarmy@gmail.com and the, we'll see. Won't we?
Daniel.

Email:
Hello,
Good morning how as your night,i am very impressed to get an email from you after i contacted you from the dating site ,i just hope this is not one of the many online games, any how, there is nothing too serious to know about me am just one of the simple guy looking for attention,love and communication, i have been in the army for 6 years serving Uncle Sam and protecting YOU from international enemies, i was married but with no kids as well as tiny toes and got divorced some years back,i will be very impressed to again to get to know a little about you if not much for now, thank so much for making believe that there is still something to come on the internet for even as a US army,i don't smoke neither do i drink and i have no drug record,i am an army with dignity :mrgreen: and that i stand by any day. My names are Sgt Daniel Boggs-Becker and am originally from California and serving in the US army stationed in Fort Lewis WA and looking to own a house in Canada as well looking to share that with my new family which i believe should include you am, am sorry for being to optimist, i don't smoke and i don't drink.The main thing about me is probably that I am a very purposeful person and always reaching my goals and that I am always ready to work hard for it. At the same time I am a very soft person and dreamy. . . . I like to surround myself with beautiful things. I always have many friends in my house as I am able to listen to a friend and to support her both in her hard times and the happiest moments,i dislike dull and monotonous life and want my life to be exciting and to have great moments of joy. I am fond of surprises and can be a spontaneous person myself though.

More so, i am never irresponsible. I truly believe in love and want to raise my life in the atmosphere of love and respect on the patterns of good attitude. I search decent and reliable lady age no barrier such who goes on with life with a smile,that was why i picked you out of multitude.I believe you are kind and strong,with a strong shoulder and tender hands.I want to connect a new life with you if you don't mind. My personality traits are: I like to make the people happy, I see positive things even in bad event and I am here only with serious intentions, my woman should be a real one, and i sense you are serious and looking forward to a better relationship with me. I sincerely look forward to getting to know more about you and see where fate lead us. Cheers

Using gmail ... tracked the email and got: 96.44.189.211 Los Angelos California -- which would be just fine if he hadn't told me he's stationed in Fort Lewis ... 1780 km away. Also, the email address has multiple scam hits.

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Daniel Boggs-Becker sgt.danielboggs.usarmy@gmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 31, 2012 7:19 am

Ip address update ... mere hours later his location is:

IP : 93.186.23.80

Could have sworn they took the concord out of service!! :mrgreen:
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

chrisboggs221@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 am

On Badoo,

I'm a very down to earth person, I am strait forward and honest, I will speak my mind and deal with any conflict, But I am pretty good at delivering it very kindly, for the most part. I really do want to make the world around me a better place, But sometimes not really sure why that seems to be a crazy concept for so many people. I can deal with rude, hateful and condescending people, Just not in … my life. I do stand up for myself and others who do not seem able to do so for themselves. It's just the right thing to do. I like to joke around and talk smack, but never to make people feel bad. I try to keep my life exciting while still being responsible. I could be shy at times, And some how that seems to scare off some people, Why I don't know! I have a Big Heart and I'm very generous, and that is hard to find in some people these days too .
My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life, someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, she most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential and that we have excellent communication with one another. I am looking for that special woman/lady that can be trustworthy, loyal, … understanding, honest, open, and willing to have some fun. I am not looking to jump right into a relationship at first, but you never know, if sparks fly at first, then who knows what could happen..

Profile elements:
James, 36
Baltimore, MD, United States

The image used as profile picture is the first one reported in this topic.

IP 174.127.99.181

Originating IP: 174.127.99.181
Originating ISP: Hosting Services - proxy
City: Providence
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chrisboggs221@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:37 am

On Facebook,
Chris Boggs aka chris.boggs.98
Worked at Department of Defense (DOD)
Went to Riverdale High School, Riverdale, GA
Male
Active since March 28 2012.
I am genuine and kind .I am not into games. I would rather be hurt by the truth, than be lied to to make me feel better. I like to laugh and joke around, so I need a woman that can give it as well as she can take it. No need to be serious all the time. Life is too short to not enjoy it.I love to laugh, I love to love, I love to take care of others. I hope that I will always remain a kid at heart. I am very romantic.I can say for sure there is no one else like me.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Daniel Boggs-Becker sgt.danielboggs.usarmy@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Google+ account of scammer using the stolen pictures.

daniel boggs
plus.google.com/104078210089430338026/posts
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.