Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Joseph F. Dunford, Jr

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fjdmarines55@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Feedback form #4998

What name did the scammer use?*: general joseph f. dunford jr
Scammer's email address if you have it.: fjdmarines55@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?*: 59
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: skype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: skype only
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo messenger
How much money did they demand?: thousands
Name you were told to send the money to. : Ghana and other countries
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Accra and others
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: never
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: Never did as not allowed to them while in war zone
How were you to send the money ?: westhern union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: josephf.dunford_usmarine@yahoo.com.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked most of them, but still triying yo search for the real General Dunford having still no success to find his real address where I can reach him. Very important for me.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Yes, on Skype there are hundreds of people using the name of the Honorable General Joseph F. Dunford jr and no one has ever done anything to stop those scammers spoiling the Carrier of this Honorable General. I am sure many are stealing money from innocent, honest women like me.

josephf.dunford_usmarine@yahoo.com.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Gen Joseph Dunford genjosephdunford82@yahoo.com

Unread postby Christa81827 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Be careful when you get emails from

fr : Joseph Dunford <genjosephdunford82@yahoo.com>

Datum: 23. Juni 2015 um 12:21
Gesendet von: gmail.com

Good morning to you xxxx, i apologize for not writing to you last night, my dear currently things has not being easy with me and my boys here in Kabul as the Tablibans are trying so hard to affect us in all possible means. But do not worry my dear everything is been taking care of, i couldn't sleep last night my eyes where open all through with tears drop on my billow because if the news i got yesterday.

My dear xxxx sometimes, in 2009, i was among the Special envoy of Mr. President Barrack Obama on his visit to the Africa State of Ghana which was meant to foster economic partnership between the United States and Ghana.While there i invested in the Ghana Rich Gold Business.After the initial investment i made huge sum of money in a couple of days and decided re-invest again the Capital and the profit from my first investment.

Two days to departure, my investment paid off however owing to the fact that i cannot travel with such huge some of money, i decide to open a local Bank account where i can deposit the money, this was not possible as i did not have some of the requirements to get a designated local account, thus i had to deposit my money in a safe keeping box and deposited it for safe keeping with the western world security company.

Just yesterday, i received a mail from the Ware House Manager informing me to come for my Consignment Box as the Ware House has to be cleared.I did write them to inform them that i cannot leave the military base cos i am on special assignment,i get a reply from them informing me on the importance of coming for my box and that since i will not be able to come a beneficiary can get it for me and keep in trust. I have informed my ex about it and she is trying to blackmail me telling me, she says if she acts as my beneficiary she would be getting 50% of the total amount contained in the box,i offered to give her 20% but that seems not to be enough for her. Now i am confused and i don't want to lose my money as it is my entire life savings, my dear if you can act as my beneficiary i will be the happiest man alive and i will always adore you for an eternity cos you would have saved my life by helping me get my box. I hope to hear from you soon my dear xxxxx, do have a lovely day and don't forget that i care, much love!!!

Regards

Gen Joseph
Christa81827
New survivor

Re:genjosephdunford82@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Thanks for your warning post. If you have been scammed by this person, please read and follow the advice here:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

If you have any more information, please post it. Thanks.
{Remove your own email address and name from the posts.]

More information on avoiding scammers:
How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=18085

How the scams work
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24589
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

genjosephdunford667@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:38 am

The scammer contacted the victim on Facebook.

am Dunford From Boston
well just have interest in your profile thats why i request you
i am station here in Kabul Afghanistan
i have a son called Donald Bording School in UK England
i love dog
i like cooking reading sport
am 59 i will be 60 this Coming December 8
I'M VERY ADVENTUROUS, ENERGETIC, OUTGOING, FRIENDLY, ROMANTIC PERSON THAT LIKE TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. ALSO A BIT OLD FASHION, WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT AND RESPECT PEOPLE. I'M FUN TO BE WITH, VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND A VERY GOOD LISTENER
My friends describe me as Affectionate, Charming, Intelligent, Honest, Sociable, Sensitive, Romantic, and Respectful
after Retirement i plan to marry and have a happy family
i want to marry you and have a happy family with you only if you allowed me in your heart and love me for who i am

Fake profile used in scam:

Aghwana Gold (Joseph Dunford)
Commandant of the united states marine corps, assumed command of the international security assistance force and united states force-Afghanistan. at United States Navy
Went to Boston College High School
Lives in Boston, Massachusetts
From Boston, Massachusetts
Widowed

Some of the stolen pictures used:

dunford.jpg

dunford1.jpg

dunford2.jpg
dunford2.jpg (22.56 KiB) Viewed 4489 times

dunford3.jpg

dunford4.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

francisdunford6473@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#16155]

What name did the scammer use?*: Joseph Francis Dunford
Scammer's email address if you have it.: francisdunford6473@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 61
Scammer's Skype username .*: We did not communicate on Skype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Twitter : @JosephDunford13
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Twitter : @JosephDunford13
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Hangouts on gmail
How much money did they demand?: nothing for now
Name you were told to send the money to. : -
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: -
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: -
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: -
How were you to send the money ?: -
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: so far nothing
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: When General Dunford asked me to contact his diplomatic representative, who has for me an important shipment, I knew 100% that this is a scam. I found on the official website Twitter Gen. J.F. Dunford jun. And there I saw a photo of his wife. I asked him for an explanation, he said he would explain later. I found information that he departs Feb. 14, 2017 in Ankara. He replied that no. It's more what aroused my doubts. I have more experience with such fraudsters. I can give you all their names. If you need it.
-
Twitter photos
Attachments
P4mapdHf_400x400.jpg
P4mapdHf_400x400.jpg (25.52 KiB) Viewed 4279 times
josephdunford13twitter.PNG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

morganharold2017@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Zorpia:

Hello beautiful angel you look sweet sorry for disturbing you i found your profile interesting and i will like to know more about you.i want you to send me your gmail hangout or yahoo messenger so that we can get to know each other better. hope to hear from you soon.

morganharold2017@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon

Fake profile used:

Morgan / MorganHarold
57, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑99

Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people

Stolen picture used:

morgan.jpg
morgan.jpg (9.36 KiB) Viewed 4093 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: morganharold2017@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Morgan Harold
General at U.S. Marine Corps
Studied at San Diego State University
Went to San Diego State University
Lives in San Diego, California

Widowed
From San Diego, California

Stolen picture used:

morgan1.PNG
morgan1.PNG (170.77 KiB) Viewed 4093 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.