Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt Ralph Edwards

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: stevejerry37@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:14 am

On FB:

Willam Thomas aka willam.thomas.5496 - no picture
Studied at College of Southern Maryland
Past: Baltimore City College
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland
From Baltimore, Maryland
Joined Facebook January 16, 2013.

Gender Female
Interested In Women
Relationship Status Single
Languages English
Current City: Baltimore, Maryland
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevejerry37@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, how are you doing and thanks for your reply my messages..i would like to tell you a little about my life, My name is Steve from Baltimore MD but i was born and grew up in Germany, i am an US Army officer presently serving in afghanistan for UN peace keeping missions and i am a single man and only son. I lost my late wife some years back and i am a new member on angelreturn.com to find a woman who can be my queen and a woman who can understand me and love me with her heart, i am a very honest, caring, understanding, hardworking, discipline, sensitive, faithful, loving, open minded, manners and good heart man , let me stop from here cos i don't uses to write a long email, i would like to read from you and tell me about you to know each other more better thanks

STEVE.

Header:

Return-Path: stevejerry37@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.210.248.55]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 197.210.248.55
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gregg_philip824@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2312]

What name did the scammer use?: Edward
Scammer's email address if you have it.: gregg_philip824@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 49
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Perfect Match/Edward
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Perfect Match
1.jpg
1.jpg (5.51 KiB) Viewed 1570 times

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24167.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Ralph Edwards - ralphedwards1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:06 am

Out of the blue:

How are you?

My name is Ralph Edwards. I was born on the 27th of August, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16.I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
I am currently stationed in Damascus, the capital of Syria.I have also been on a mission to Iraq.I have already spent 10 months here in Syria. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.My son lives with my ex in Miami. I have full custody of him. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I will later attach some pictures of me and will like you to also send me some pictures of you too.Take care.
I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words
Have a good day.
Hugs,
Ralph.
Time for a break.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.