Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jeffreybuchanan948@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:30 am

Can you post the information of the person you sent the money to and the type of transfer? (Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank Transfer?) Also His skype ID, E-mail addresses, & phone number? This information may help save other victims.
Thank You,
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:07 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

Some of the email addresses used during the scam:
Jimoh.idigu@yahoo.com
barristergeorgegetetteh2021@gmail.com
jeffreybuchanan948@yahoo.com

On Skype:

gen.jeffrey.buchanan465 / Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan
New York, United States

Email:

On Friday, July 3, 2015, George Tetteh <barristergeorgetetteh2021@gmail.com> wrote:

Attn Dear Mrs xxx
This From The Desk Of
United Nation Lawyer
Hon Barrister George Tetteh Mensah

I Barrister George Mensah Tetteh, The Chief Legal Solicitor to the United Nation, I got your contact from UN.Presidency meeting held some hours ago in Regarding of your Marriage Certificate which was require by you and your Husband Gen Jeffrey Buchanan the high and highest foreign Army and I decided to contact you, ,,,i am here to introduce my self,,,i Educated at Leeds College of Commerce, Leeds, England; B.A. (Hones.), University of Ghana, Legion; LL.B. (Hons.), King's College, London University; College of Europe, Brussels University, Belgium. Also an alumnus of The Hague Academy of International Law, Hebrew University and New York University.

I am well sure you will do understand all about me and i will be much appreciated over this email message from you,,,i am here to educate you that you are so clever and very lucky by contacting me at the rightful time,,,i also received such a demand letter from Head Office United Nation in regard of Three Army who are also demand for CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE ,,,so about to travel to WEST AFRICA at our UN branch GHANA to obtain these Certificate and i suddenly receive Letter from United Nation In Regard of yours as well,,,you are very lucky my dear friend,,,thank god for your life,,its not really so easy to be lucky over Marriage Certificate as such a time,,,this is great.

now these are what require from you as follow
1) Your Passport Copy
2) Your Date Of Birth Certificate
3) Your Nationality
4) Than with sum of $3,000usd for your Marriage Certificate to be obtain and release to you immediately,,then you can go ahead and marry with your husband,,

please delay not,i will be traveling to West Africa Ghana right now for all this to be obtain at HIGH COURT and get back to you with good news,so please go and send the money to this information as soon as you are ready to send...i will then forward to you RECEIVER NAME

so i really do want to hear from you before i proceed
BEST REGARD
HON BARRISTER GEORGE TETTEH
UNITED NATION LAWYER WORLDWIDE

For details about the email address Jimoh.idigu@yahoo.com and the real face of the scammer see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36582.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:30 am

Chat log - excerpts:

Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: don't worry I'm always with you, and I'm here with the rest Generals now, I don't want them to know that I'm making a skype call by this time I will call you tomorrow morning okay
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I really miss you so much, you are always in my heart.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you make me happy now I was lonely I miss you so much
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: Gen.jeffrey.buchanan465
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: that is my ID you can add me now okay

Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: how are you doing my dear love,,i am very sorry for the delay of my coming online,i was little busy at duty,,,but now here i am free to chat with you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: did you send by western union or moneygram
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i know your name honey,just want to confirm from you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: ok
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: thank you so much my dear love
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: very good my love
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you are so sweet and i know my son will be so much happy there now
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: yes he is waiting for it,and i will forward to him now
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you are so good to me and i will not let you go
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i love you more and more and forever will i love you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: please let me forward to the teacher
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: can you also forward to the teacher the payment slip on his email
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i am here waiting for you my dear love
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i just finish sending the CODE information you gave to me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: also try and forward to him the payment slip ok
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: while i am here online waiting for you for us to chat
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i miss you all day and night
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: ok honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey I send you message already on your personal skype, I'm waiting for your reply I miss you so much my honey bee
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey I think so much about you because you are always in my heart I love you more and more honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: (kiss)(kiss)
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: (inlove)(hug)(heart)
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: your family is also my family, I so much thank God that I found you in my life, I love you so much honey.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: wow honey you are so beautiful. you are my Queen, I'm so proud of you my lovely wife.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you are my Queen, my passion, my honey, my sugar, my star, my moon, you mean everything to me my lovely wife.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I love you so much honey, tight hugs and kiss for you my lovely wife.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you are all I have in my life I miss you so much my honey bee.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: yes my lovely wife, you are my angle I love you so much my honey bee
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey I'm so happy because I saw your photo all the time, and I think so much about you my lovely wife.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey I miss you so much my honey bee.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey I will be busy now okay, I will send you message when I'm less busy okay honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: always take good care of your self for me okay honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey kiss kiss (kiss)(kiss)
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: (inlove)(heart)(hug)
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: see you later when I'm less busy okay honey

Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: Hello honey I'm here online with you now, I miss you so much my lovely wife.
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey I'm here online waiting for you, send message to me when you are less busy okay honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I miss you so much my honey bee
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: kiss kiss honey (kiss)(inlove)(heart)(hug)(F)
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: Hello honey sorry I have bad signal befor okay
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: what do you mean by telling me who I'm honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: my real purpose to you was to marry you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: but i have now find out that you are not in love or ready to marry me\
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you just say it all in the name of love that you do love me and i know that you dont
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: just because my son situation now you started hate me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: just because of my son situation you avoid writing to me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: because of my son situation you have so many question to ask
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i ask you to send an email letter to bank,,,you refuse,even to UN lawyer up till date you refuse
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: that is impossible,why most i give out my ID
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i am an ARMY i was not train to give out my ID CARD
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: are you try to kill me or you try to send me to the world to kill\
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: Oh my god
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: my you let me cry
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: do you mean i lie to you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: has the teacher never send you email letter which you have refuse to respond back to them
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: the teacher write you an email
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you refuse answer to him
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: the lawyer send you email letter and you also refuse respond back to him
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: and now you call me a lie
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: nobody every in life cal me a lie buit you did
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: which was so painful
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: if i dont love you why most i tell my banker about you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: if i dont love you why most i tell all my millitary friends about our coming so wedding
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: why you talk to me as if i am a kid
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: why you offline
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: if i am the one offline you will go angry with me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: now you always go offline
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: so now you avoid me right
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: now you silent
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: oh my god why me why me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: after i have trusted you,,hope on you,promise hevane and earth to marry you,i promise god never to disappoint you,,,now it was your who change your mind
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: oh my God what will I do to desave all this,,how will I put my self into what what I don't belongs to
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I did not forget I was trying to send message to you even I try to add you on f/b, but you decided not to talk to me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I'm telling you the truth what will I gain from this if I lie to you never in my life
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: why are you suspecting me,,why can't you wait when I will come over to you to prove my self to you befor all this mess

Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you know I have recieve enough insult from you, I keep silent just because of the love I have for you,, honey why can't we understand our self
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey what do you mean teeling you the truth,, what are you thinking of me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I photo I send to you was my real photo then why are you talking like this
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey listen I don't want to put my self into problem with the UN you know coming on camera is agaist the rule and regulation here honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: if you want I should come on camera so we can see each other I will do that but I'm telling you mow that I will get a problem with the UN
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: don't forget I'm here in the war zone
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: why are you doing this to me you even more hurting my mind why all this
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I will try and get a private skype so we can talk on camera because I don't like all this mess you are talking about
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey why are you doing this to me you don't know how I feel about you since you leave me I feel so bad at all
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: I can't even control my self because I love you so much
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey listen that is where we make a mistake for you to suspecting me over all this, even the lawyer email me too about what happen honey I swear to God I'm totaly confuse now
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: my prove to you is when I will come over to you because just a few days now to complete my contract here and you are keeping finding bringing problem between us honey
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i have alot of UN marriage certificate here also
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: and i can show to you for your own understanding
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: but i will ask us to forget about this marriage certificate issue si that i can find another solution
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: since i have UN lawyer to stand by me and help me obtain FREE UNDER LETTER so that UN will allow me come over to you by FREE UNDER letter
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: yes time will tell and soon we both going to meet so that you can also move ahead with me to FIVE friends of my who also issue this marriage certificate before they got marriage,,,,
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: but this should not drive you away from a man you really love
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: because you avoid me,,,remember the life of my son is very danger now
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: also you have to know what that mean in regard of my account aactivation fees ,,are you also going to tell me it was not true
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: yes i wil let us forget about that as i have told you on my letter,,that UN LAWYER will help us issue FREE UNDER LETTER for me to enable come over to you,,,,because i really love you and i miss you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i do cry all day and night because you dont come online any more i tought that you hate me and my son,
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey i understand your situation that was the reason why i also send letter to my bank,to enable bank release my funds to you so that you can be able to have enough money with you to take good care of your self also of my son who is in degerious situation now at hospital
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i am not a man who should lie,,,its only between me and my god
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: and i will not be happy for someone call me a liar
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: honey listen and listen good,when you are at normal and when you are at sick bed are not same
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: so if someone lie down at hospital bed with accident situation ,will never be same with when he or she is at normal
Jeffrey Buchanan: when i even saw that pic send to me by the teacher,,,i also doubt it,that this is not my son,but after letter from the doctor,,,i was told that it was the camera and also the situation that change everything
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: which i easily understood
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: if you also love me why most you avoid the only one son i ever have in my life
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: if you love me and you love my kid kindly show up your motherly care toward him and he will be free from the hospital bed and send him down to you there in your country to stay with you so that both of you will be together and prepared good home and good food together awaiting for your coming soon husband
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i understand you very well that it was true you dont have money,,,also it was the reason why i directed you to my banker to enable you to contact them for the free of my funds so that both of us will enjoy ourself at the end of the day
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: love is all about understanding between both partner
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: marriage is all about understanding between both partner,,,business is all about understanding between both business partner
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: relationship is all about understanding between both partner
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: a transaction or love and whatever without no understanding will forever breakoff
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: and i will ask both of us to understand ourself for the benefit of our dream to come through
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: listen i have over 5 friends,but they are all ARMY,serving in defferent country for the benefit of humanity
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: so they are also facing de same challange which i am also facing at the moment,,,the only friend who could have help me in USA also sick bed at the moment
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: will you be happy for me asking someone who is sick to help my son who is in the hospital,,,that will be foolishness,,,,so pleae my love dont think i have no friends ok,,,i have but they are all also in de same situation of job here in Iraq and syria also in afghanistan
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: thank you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: do you still love me
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: do you understand my situation now
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: do you understand my son sitiuation now also my bank account activation issue
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i just want you t do nyur best and contact my bank activate the account so that there will be enough money to solve every situation at hand

Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you are my sun shine,my everything i ever hope on and that will forever hope on
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: no matter what,,i will not forget about you,because since i was born you are the first woman who ever hear about my son situation and you easily contribute ,,what a wonderful man,what a great woman are you,,i love you with all my heart
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: and forever we are one
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: oh my godd
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: do you mean you dont believed me or trust me any more
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i wish your heart is free as my do free toward you
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: ok
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i will risk it and show you my self for a second and close it because its very risk to my job
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: do you want me loose my job
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: i said will show you my self on camera just for a second,
Gen.Jeffrey Buchanan: you can not see me always,,,it better you wait for my coming to you country so that we all be together forever
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Jeffrey Buchannon - FaceBook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6830]

What name did the scammer use?*: Jeffrey Buchannon
Scammer's email address if you have it.: have none
How old did the scammer say they were?*: born june 29 1958
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: have none
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: tried on skype, i did not accept
How much money did they demand?: they did not had the chance to tell
Name you were told to send the money to. : none
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: none
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: just have contact for 3 days. When I saw the interview on youtube with mr Buchannen I already new. I told that person that I knew he was an imposter, than I cut him out. I am so sorry for the major general that people are using his name.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The time was to short.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jeffrey buchanan - FaceBook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6885]

What name did the scammer use?*: jeffrey buchanan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: no
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 57
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: i haven t skype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: face book
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: only face book
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: he ask it, but not how much
Name you were told to send the money to. : to his camp in iracq
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: iracq
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: no telephone
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jefferybuchana@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:09 am

After she was scammed before during another romance scam, the victim met the scammer on FB. Short after, the conversation moved on Skype. The scammer was using the stolen identity of Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, already reported here. He claimed to have a son. The son was also in contact with the victim on Skype. He was willing to use a diplomat for sending the victim a parcel. The diplomat was using the email address customsandborderprotections@gmail.com and the money request was for:

Name receiver .......................... EDIKE VALENTINE
AMOUNT ............................................. $ 350
LOCATION ........................................... ACCRA GHANA.
SEND PAYMENT DETAILS VIA EMAIL

customsandborder protection <customsandborderprotections@gmail.com> wrote:

your husband consignment box will be delivered to you by Tuesday, but the delivering fees is required to be paid before the day of our departure, and we are living by Monday very early in the morning , so it is required for the fees to be paid before this time on Monday, so it can be processed formally and the receipt will be forwarded to you for confirmation, due to avoiding any other border charges we passing throw west Africa and fly straight to the nearest airport to the address you provided and this payment should be paid to the detail below:-

ATTACHED ARE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS BACKING YOUR DELIVERY.AND THE IDENTITY CARD OF THE MILITARY DIPLOMAT IN CHARGE OF YOUR HUSBANDS CONSIGNMENT

In and between, from $ 350 the amount changed to 950 euros.

When the victim told him she will not send any money, the scammer become abusive:

Jeffrey Buchanan: my love you kept me waiting, when i am here missing you, i love you so much and i feel sad if i go a day without hearing from you and you know that
Jeffrey Buchanan: why are you always making me feel bad, i know you have been seeing all my calls and message but you don't want to answer why
Jeffrey Buchanan: stop getting me sad because you know i love you,
Jeffrey Buchanan: you need to eat your food and have some rest
hope the diplomat is already on his way to your country
Jeffrey Buchanan: what happened have you replied his message
Jeffrey Buchanan: have you sent the delivering fees to him
Jeffrey Buchanan: my love you have got me so disapointed, and have told my boss here in the camp that am living by wednessday, that my box is getting to me wife today, why are you treating me this way love
Jeffrey Buchanan: what is the problem don't you want me to come again
Jeffrey Buchanan:my love, what do you want me to do now, my boss will think am lying
am tired of waiting here before i will die in the hand of this terorrist, or you want me to be killed before you recieve my box

On Skype:

a12345658820 - Jeffey Buchannan - no picture
New York, United States

Fake documents used in scam:

picture1.PNG

picture2.PNG

picture3.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jefferybuchana@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:52 pm

The "son":

Bruce Buchan: oh sorry mum, dad told me about you, how are you ma
Bruce Buchan: mum do you love my dad
Bruce Buchan: my dad love you, every time he will be talking about you and he told me is going to get married to you,
Bruce Buchan: don't tell him i told you

Bruce Buchan: mum you look cute, wish dad met you since i lost my late mother, have been looking forward to have a mum someday, but dad can't stop thinking about my late mother, he aid he will not love again, but i was surpprised the way he was talking about you, wish to hold your hands mum
Bruce Buchan: but mum please don't tell him i said this to you, i repect dad so much so i don't want to hurt him ok mum

Bruce Buchan:i think have told you before, my Name is Bruce, Beyer, Buchanan
Bruce Buchan: what did my dad aid was my Name
victim: Jerry
Bruce Buchan: No my father is Jeffrey Buchanan and i am Bruce Buchanan

Bruce Buchan: i was very busy today and am very tired but i need to here from you mum, before sleeping,
Bruce Buchan: but mum why didn't you write to me since morning, to eaven here from me
Bruce Buchan: i went on a compectition... a crown of glory that have been wishint to get, mum i know am going to rule this country in my time
Bruce Buchan: mum am telling you i won an award today
Bruce Buchan: and i believe am going to rule my contry in my time

Bruce Buchan: oh mum am fine thank you, i missed you too, sorry i didn't tell you before i live, my school went on competition in India we just arrived today, i need to hear from you, mum guess what, i won an aword today
Bruce Buchan: hope you have been hearing from my dad
Bruce Buchan: oh mum i wish am now working so i can take care of you,
Bruce Buchan: mum you don't even need to be working, you need retirement, tell dad to help you so you can stop working he have enough money, but presently i see he is restricted from his bank since he is in the camp but the military take care of my bills here

For impersonating the "son", the scammer used stolen pictures of Arvind Mahankali, a 15-year-old Indian-American champion speller in the English language. His pictures - not posted here - were stolen from media articles, posted two years ago and having even the name of the real person in the pictures...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yatch43@live.com - rospowl@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:40 pm

The victim met the scammer on FB:
Mezias Frank / mezias.frank.5
Active since October 8, 2014.

Stolen picture used:

frankm.jpg

The scammer used MG Buchanan's pictures, presently General, and stolen military ID.
He pretends to be in Iraq, wants to marry me, wants to send me 2 trunk boxes with money in it,
His 6 years old son Jerry had a fracture and needed money for surgery
Rose Powell looks after Jerry in the UK

The victim sent money 3 times trough Western Union for:

Oscar Chibueze
Nigeria Lagos
Phone number +2348104172776
voice young , a bit unpleasant
Email address: yatch43@live.com

The scammer claimed to have an assistant - Rose Powell:
- assistant's phone number +447042051261
- email address: rospowl@gmail.com

+447042051261
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

Fake documents used in scam - the victim details were removed from the documents:

buchannanid.jpg

cert.of.export.jpg

cert.of.legality.jpg

letter.of.guarantee.jpg

guarantee.jpg

On Skype:

live:yatch43 / Buchanan Jeffrey
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rospowl@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:35 am

Emails:

Date: September 17, 2015

Hello Madam,

I have tried to get the money no one would give me that was why i had
to contact General Jeffery in the first place. Please i am so sorry i
couldn't do anything right now, than pray. am so sorry there is no
where i can find the money at this moment.

Rose

Few hours later:

it is possible because there is no money to pay for the surgery am
just praying right now, please you and your husband Jeffery should do
something to safe your little boy Jerry

Date: September 18, 2015

Hello Maam,

I have tried to look for the money but no would give me the money.
right now the money General Jeffery is owing i borrowed the money from
friends to take care of his son Jerry and now they are asking for the
money to be paid, Please you and your Husband Jeffery should do
something urgently to have the surgery carried out on Jerry, he is in
pains and it breaks my heart to see him every day suffering. I am
writing this Letter in tears and in pain. please help me out.

Yours
Rose.

Same day, later:

Hello Maam,

I am very much happy to receive your mail. yes, the Hospital told me
that if we can get the sum of US$800 Dollars that the will start the
surgery immediately and we must pay the balance of the money before
they will discharge Jerry from the hospital. Jerry is still in the
hospital in pains. I thank you so much for easy this pain from him. I
will wait till tomorrow.

Thank you so much maam.

Rose.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.