Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Darren Bysouth

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Darren Bysouth

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm

abusing stolen photos of Darren Bysouth (starnow.com)

Name: Alex08826
BD: Dec 22-Jan 19
IP Address: 94.242.211.26
Email address: john08826@gmail.com

Originating IP: 94.242.211.26
Originating ISP: Root Sa
Country of Origin: Luxembourg

Am good-natured – kind, honest, thoughtful, easy-going, with a positive outlook towards life, and one who mixes confidence with a wit and drive that makes her "head and shoulders" above the rest. I would like somebody attractive and hard working, one who cares about her health and well-being, is bright and well-established in her career and strives to keep a good work-life balance. It would be great if she enjoys the company of family and friends, is intellectually stimulating with a good sense of humour, not overly judgmental of others, and knows what she wants.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: john08826@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Online activity:

Same email address is used online with the ad:

Are you in need of an urgent loan ranging from 5000-500,000(any currency)?contact EURO LOANS PLC via email:eurof81@gmail.com,the assisted me with a loan of 20,000usd in the purchase of my new car and am grateful to their legitimacy and trust in me and my family..

For more information contact me Via :john08826@gmail.com

The email address lead on Facebook,
Lucy Peters aka lucy.peters.7169
Studied at The University of Arizona
Female
Active since September 23, 2012

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.