Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

anthonybritt32@yahoo.com

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 am

On datemefree:

Hello,
My name is Brittany,i am new on this site looking for serious relationship or friendship.I just read your profile now and i am interested in getting to know you more better.You can contact me on anthonybritt32@yaho o.com because am new here and not always here.

Waiting to read from you soon

anthonybrit t32@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

anjarb1
- 30 y/o female
- London, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Self Employed
- Have no children

I am single never married,no children and looking for a dream man. I am an average woman with green eyes and blonde hair,also my height is 5feet7.I am looking for a serious relationship and maybe leading to marriage(depending on the man) or whatever,all i am after is happiness.To me i believe that my my dream man is my king and he has most decision in a relation so i want a soul mate and not just a night stand.I am interested in friends also but serious ones because with that we can develop real relationship also

Searching for:
Someone who understand the true meaning love and its ready to be loved

Brittany Anthony <anthonybritt32@yahoo.com>

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:15 am

Email:

Thanks for the email and you sound so interesting.I am single never married,no children and looking for a dream man.
I am an average woman with green eyes and blonde hair,also my height is 5feet8.I am looking for a serious relationship and maybe leading to marriage(depending on the man) or whatever,all i am after is happiness.To me i believe that my my dream man is my king and he has most decision in a relation so i want a soul mate and not just a night stand.I am interested in friends also but serious ones because with that we can develop real relationship also.
I am loyal,honest and caring and what i am looking for is a man who is trustworthy and understand the true meaning of love.I have been hurt by men and this is why i am taken my time to find true love now because it is the only happiness that exist in life.Money is just a necessity but not really important.The most important thing in life to me to make a woman complete and happy is LOVE and care.I can do anything for a man who shows me feelings like this and this is because i am a one man's woman,,i never cheat and never double date.I hate lies,pretends,promise and fail.I like open minded people,straight forward people and a man who knows what a woman wants and when.I will like to know your likes and dislikes and also where are you from?

Brittany

Header:

Received: from [105.247.180.119]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 01:53:24 +0000 (GMT)

Originating IP: 105.247.180.119
Originating ISP: Vodacom
City: Krugersdorp
Country of Origin: South Africa

brittanyadkin109@yahoo.co.uk

Fri May 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Datemefree:

Hello how are you,my name is Brittany and i am interested in getting to know you more better because your profile seems amazing.You can send me an email on brittanyadkin109@ya hoo.co.uk if you dont mind so we can get to know more better.

Hope to read from you soon.
Brittany

Screen name: brittqueen12
- 31 y/o female
- London, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Have no children
that we can develop real relationship also. I am loyal, honest and caring and what i am looking for is a man who is trustworthy and understand the true meaning of love. I have been hurt by men and this is why i am taken my time to find true love now because it is the only happiness that exist in life

Ideal match description:
Someone serious,understanding,caring,loving and who knows how to treat a woman's right.

Both stolen pictures used are already reported here.
Post a reply