Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anthonybritt32@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anthonybritt32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 am

On datemefree:

Hello,
My name is Brittany,i am new on this site looking for serious relationship or friendship.I just read your profile now and i am interested in getting to know you more better.You can contact me on anthonybritt32@yaho o.com because am new here and not always here.

Waiting to read from you soon

anthonybrit t32@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

anjarb1
- 30 y/o female
- London, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Self Employed
- Have no children

I am single never married,no children and looking for a dream man. I am an average woman with green eyes and blonde hair,also my height is 5feet7.I am looking for a serious relationship and maybe leading to marriage(depending on the man) or whatever,all i am after is happiness.To me i believe that my my dream man is my king and he has most decision in a relation so i want a soul mate and not just a night stand.I am interested in friends also but serious ones because with that we can develop real relationship also

Searching for:
Someone who understand the true meaning love and its ready to be loved

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Brittany Anthony <anthonybritt32@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:15 am

Email:

Thanks for the email and you sound so interesting.I am single never married,no children and looking for a dream man.
I am an average woman with green eyes and blonde hair,also my height is 5feet8.I am looking for a serious relationship and maybe leading to marriage(depending on the man) or whatever,all i am after is happiness.To me i believe that my my dream man is my king and he has most decision in a relation so i want a soul mate and not just a night stand.I am interested in friends also but serious ones because with that we can develop real relationship also.
I am loyal,honest and caring and what i am looking for is a man who is trustworthy and understand the true meaning of love.I have been hurt by men and this is why i am taken my time to find true love now because it is the only happiness that exist in life.Money is just a necessity but not really important.The most important thing in life to me to make a woman complete and happy is LOVE and care.I can do anything for a man who shows me feelings like this and this is because i am a one man's woman,,i never cheat and never double date.I hate lies,pretends,promise and fail.I like open minded people,straight forward people and a man who knows what a woman wants and when.I will like to know your likes and dislikes and also where are you from?

Brittany

Header:

Received: from [105.247.180.119]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 01:53:24 +0000 (GMT)

Originating IP: 105.247.180.119
Originating ISP: Vodacom
City: Krugersdorp
Country of Origin: South Africa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brittanyadkin109@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Datemefree:

Hello how are you,my name is Brittany and i am interested in getting to know you more better because your profile seems amazing.You can send me an email on brittanyadkin109@ya hoo.co.uk if you dont mind so we can get to know more better.

Hope to read from you soon.
Brittany

Screen name: brittqueen12
- 31 y/o female
- London, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Have no children
that we can develop real relationship also. I am loyal, honest and caring and what i am looking for is a man who is trustworthy and understand the true meaning of love. I have been hurt by men and this is why i am taken my time to find true love now because it is the only happiness that exist in life

Ideal match description:
Someone serious,understanding,caring,loving and who knows how to treat a woman's right.

Both stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.