Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga Durban

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga Durban

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:57 pm

abusing stolen photos of Olga Durban (Actress/Model - starnow)

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6322 where the email adress joephilpdre4@yahoo.com
is used with a different gallery and one French IP.

On Facebook,
Sara Leslie aka sara.leslie.1650
Lives in Geneva, New York
Female
Active since September 29, 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sharonraymond2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:12 pm

sharon
Female / Married
26 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
Looking for nice and understand man
About Me
I am good looking man and according to my friends, I have a very positive and optimistic character, I always try to find the bright side of life. Life is too short, why would we spend it in doubts and complaints? I am a sympathetic and kind, I always care of my close people.
Looking For
I don't have an ideal type of the man, because I believe that it is pointless to make up some perfect who might now eevn exist. Life is unexpected and you never know who is your destiny. I just want my man to love me the way I am, I want him to be caring, kind and tomatic, the one I could laugh with.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Hispanic Latino
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 146
Weight(kg) 61
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Married
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Taurus

Hello My Dear,

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Miss Sharon Raymond. I just went Through your profile at (http://www.angelreturn.com) i have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (sharonraymond2@hotmail.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance

barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

Yours Sincerely

Miss. Sharon Raymond
Attachments
sharon.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.