Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Mageau

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Mageau

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 pm

On datemefree with one of the most abused picture in online romance scams:
Brian Conway <brianconway20@yahoo.co.uk>

We are glad to inform you that the member brianconway20 sends you a message!

Hi, how are you doing? you are quite gorgeous! I\'m Brian from England, Single still searching \"n\" you do you mind to share a little with me maybe we can get to know each other better.......u re welcome to write me any time brianconway20@yahoo.co.uk hope to see you online soon. cheers

Profile elements:
brianconway20
42 y/o male
London, United Kingdom

Email::

Hello Dearest xxx,

Thanks for your note from datemefree. It's one of the greatest Gift i receive. I felt so happy and it's indeed my pleasure and I appreciate the effort gathered to write me with such boldness. I will love to get along much better with you,but first we need to know more about each other,that is why i spend a lot of my time writing these mail to you. Read and get to know more about me, as i will be waiting for your lovely respond and your pictures. My name is Brian L. Conway, I am 42 from England, a widower, i come from a very small unit Of Family Me and my Son. self-sufficient, gentle, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. doing my graphics work give me joy and i feel excited doing it. Am also a Senior Chief Legal Adviser in an N.G.O Both in London,Ghana, Switzerland and Spain. I love reading,walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy music, traveling, I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I'm a very outgoing person, who loves the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to put smile on people's face. I like to chill out with a good book, I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.. I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg, Friends and Family.

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week, I would also like to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. I am generally an optimistic person and i know that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

Finally thanks so much for your time to read this note and i hope it will help you understand the kind of man I'm and i would be delighted to read from you and know you better, like i said before, i would like us to take this relationship further from here to build and lay a solid foundation for the future of our family and our happiness. i have attached my picture and hope you will send me yours in return. have a blissful day kissss xoxoxoxoxoxo

Brian

Header:

Received: from [206.155.86.6]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:41:52 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Hello Dearest xxx,

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 206.155.86.6
Originating ISP: Certain Software
City: San Francisco
Country of Origin: United States

Email:

Hello xxx

How are you doing?, Thank you for your message and the privilege to know you, i sorry i forgot to attach my picture in the first mail. Well, what more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I try to put this feeling into words and fail miserably but all the same like i said before, to have a happy family; one has to lay a good foundation from the beginning. i would like you to take a little time and read this letter i specially write it for us to build faith and truth to establish a beautiful home together. That reminds me of what my Dad told me when i was a kids that Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness.

My dear No matter how much we love someone if we don't have these ingredients, there's always a tendency that we might not succeed in archiving our goal. To be in love means being patient but to be patient we must trust him/her first; we don't find love through the eye or ear, so we must trust the only thing that will never fade until we die, our heart. Love is like trust, when we find our special someone it is as if we trust them with our heart. Trust is what we put in someone's hands. Faith is what we hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that we are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that we are always there to help them in case they need some help, Love makes not everyone, but the only one in our life who is special, think that we are always there for him/her, to be with them, to make them realize how much we really love them.

They said without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; so we have to trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to us to give again and again. Sometimes we can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from our heart; it never lies when we trust it. Perhaps, there may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with our heart; that is why we choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For we can love many, without trust we have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Like the bible said Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud, it is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing; it does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything we would ever dream of, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.

A Loving relationship has good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate a desire to compromise and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow or become something that you desire. We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it. When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. These qualities alone will help us nurture and develop a deeper relationship with for our family. i have stop here and hope to read from you when you have time to write me.

Brian

Header:

Received: from [197.251.162.148]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:14:50 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 197.251.162.148
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Brian Conway <brianconway20@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Hello dear

How are you doing? I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you and i hope you are okay, Perhaps, Sunday is almost here again. The thought of you just crosses my mind and wish you we are together this weekend maybe take some walk on the beach but you are not here with me and i hope some day we will be together. have a splendid weekend.. take good care of yourself...kisssss xoxoxoxoxox

Brian

Header:

Received: from [41.218.253.158]
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 13:44:26 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.218.253.158
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

john smith johnsmit640@hotmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 pm

From 4pp l: la4real (31) New York, USA

Spam:
hello.....how are you doing today?

Email:
ok well thank for the invite ..............................can you send me more about you and your family............?

Ip address: 41.218.236.71 Accra, Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Chris Doller <chrisdoller2005@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:10 pm

On net log,

hello pretty
how you doing?

how are you doing? hope you are doing well by God grace. I saw your profile so i decided getting to know you. Anyway how is the family. my regards to everyone OK? busy for work talk to you later take care.. reply me soon,,

well, i live in scotland but am here in Germany for almost three weeks as a business man to meet some agents, after i took sometime to be here on this site to meet a woman of life since we all do know where our soul mate can come from. i need a woman to love and to be loved. Am single for years and have one kid. or you can send me your email address and will send some pictures of me and tell you more about me. i hope to read from you soon.

Profile elements:

dollerchris - no picture
male - 54 years, Gera, Germany
Name
Chris doller200
Germany
Native language
English
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Love status
Single
9 June 2012 · is single.
9 June 2012 · new location: Germany, Gera

Email:

Hello xxx,

I am 54 years old with 1 kid, I'm single as i already told you on net log....
I love life and people, always have a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
I guess that I don’t take life or myself too seriously, and I try to ensure that
I never waste this valuable time we have to live and achieve. Life is so short and there is so much fun to have!!! I have a very comfortable life, but the most important thing is missing; someone to share it all with. I am a real independent man,and enjoy all the domestic stuff like cooking,handwork
and ironing, so I am not really looking for my woman to do all these things for me. So you can relax and I will bring you breakfast in bed! In a relationship I firmly believe in equality in everything, so my partner always has an opinion and a voice in any decisions. It’s true to say that I am looking for a very unique mature and comfortable woman to share my life with, as she has to be my soul mate, my best friend, my lover, and most importantly the woman that I adore above everything else in life.i await for your soonest reply...

Chris Doller
on net log

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [197.251.157.200]
Subject: hello Honey
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:23:52 -0700

Originating IP: 197.251.157.200

Wait to receive "his" pictures...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Chris Doller <chrisdoller2005@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Email:

hello xxx,

I appreciate getting your email again..The only thing I have to offer is my heart and soul, my life, and my eternal love. If you haven’t guessed by now I am a very romantic man ,and I believe in true and everlasting love, and the woman who is my partner will be my princes for life. Well I am hoping to find that special woman, my wife, so that we can spend the rest of our lives in love. I love to be active and spontaneous, and the very simple things in life give me the greatest rewards. Walking along a moonlit beach, feeling the wind in my face, seeing the wonder in a young child’s eyes as they watch something that adults take for granted.I’m a great believer in the saying ‘Life is easy, it’s only people who make it difficult’. All I am really looking for is someone very special to spend the rest of our lives together. No head games, no running out when times get tough, just a relationship built on trust and honesty, where yesterday is a fantastic memory, today we are having lots of fun, and tomorrow we are looking forward to whatever we have planned to do. I know what I want out of life, and always go the extra mile to make sure that I achieve it. My favorite pastimes are mountain biking, motor sport, fast cars, and music. I love to be mischievous and like fooling around, however I take responsibility very seriously. Do I sound like the kind,caring of man who could make you happy? I have a big open heart and I love giving and receiving affection. Of course the physical side of a relationship is very important and I want my woman to be feminine, good looking and passionate, but just as important is she mind and she wants and needs and her feelings. I really want to share tomorrow’s experiences with someone very special. OK that’s enough about me for now, I’m sure that you’re falling asleep there!!! LOL....

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality.. I love to travel and would love to meet someone who shares my zest for life, fun and adventure. I am stress free and fun to be around, I love to laugh and I am also a great cook who enjoys a variety of foods. I am an avid reader and a great conservationist. I also like to have social functions and entertain friends. I am a very private person who enjoys the comforts of home relaxing and listening to good music, I also love Jazz and the Opera. Lots more to my profile but I am sure you will be intrigued to know the rest. I think this has giving a prospectus of whom I am... I am sorry i didn't cream my profile cos i don't know much on here.... i hope you understand more.

Chris

2 pictures:

second picture already reported

Header:

Received: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:46:32 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.151.119]
Subject: hello honey

Originating IP: 197.251.151.119
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chrisdoller2005@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 pm

hello how you doing xxx?
Have been waiting for your reply to me but am not hearing from you honey whats is the problem?
Am still waiting to meet you please let me hear from you soon... bye Take care.

Header:

Email Sender: chrisdoller2005@hotmail.com
IP address: 197.251.141.173
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Ashanti
IP address city: Kumasi
IP address latitude: 6.6833
IP address longitude: -1.6167
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

browntaylor135@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

Brown Taylor browntaylor135@yahoo.com
This photo has already been posted here somewhere with different scammer details ... not sure where.

Found at oceansofpeople.com ... profile has been deleted

Email:
Hi well let me start by telling you a little about myself.I'm Brown am from Italy but lives in London,I have been single for 2yrs now,i have a son whom i love so much and im divorced,i enjoy my work alot because it keeps me busy all the time i am a contractor and an engineer and all i want now is Someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach!Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life,intelligent,funny,honest and responsible.A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen,someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing.
The ability to share her heart and her mind,i want to share my life with someone,and it won't be as a playmate,you need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures,i am a very passionate man,and i need a passionate woman to be my partner someone who is romantic,and thoughtful.I like touching and being touched,caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa.She should see love making as something to be enjoyed by both of us and hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship.I am not into any machoistic games,the distance shouldn't be a problem to us,i know you might be wondering how come am sending you a mail because am here in London and you are at the other side of world,well i want to let you know that your true love might be in another part of the world and you will keep looking in the wrong direction but only if you look hard then you will find your true love and love knows no distance,i hope you will agree with me.I really hope to find that special woman in my life and i promise to love and respect her with all my heart and it might be you who knows because we just dont know where our soulmate might be all we need to do is keep looking until we find them,so lets give it a try.I hope to hearing from you again.Wishing you a lovely and blissful day.
Love,
Brown Taylor.

Ip address: 197.251.179.203 Greater Accra, Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

Re: Brown Taylor browntaylor135@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=519

One email used with another gallery.
The real owner for those pictures massive abused in romance scam for long time is John Mageau.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Chuks Brown Williams happymanchuks@live.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Heeeres Chuckles!

From datemefree.com: happymanchuks, 54, Kabul, Afghanistan

Spam:
Hi, i am well pleased after i go through your profile, i am Chuks by name. Am from United State .I am an American army Officer working in Afghanistan, for peace keeping mission. My father is an America. While my mother is a polish I will retire from active duty in less than a month. I am a widower with a son and searching for my soul mate, i lost my wife few years ago, i will like to have your email address so that i will send to you my pictures, or you can also write to me with my email address, happymanchuks@live. com and I will reply you with my pictures, thanks.

Email:
Good day my dear good friend i am very happy to meet you once again my name is Chuks Brown i came from ARIZONA UNITED STATE OF AMERICA i am a U S soldier currently serving in Afghanistan. You see i lost my wife 4yrs ago on Plane crash may her gently soul rest in peace amen. We had two children Andrew and he is 32yrs old also serving in the US Army and Jo,she is 25yrs old studying in the UK. I came in contact with you because i been looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after my retirement in the military. I have been in service for so long now and i would be retiring this year my dear good friend and i would like you to be my friend perhaps to enable us know each other very good. I am a careering father and romantic, you see, my dear good friend in life a friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence and also i understand that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth. I seek your friendship and looking forward to hear from you, always i attach my photo for your perusal i hope you would like it hugs and kisses

Kindest Regard,
Chuks.

Ip address: 41.218.228.86 Accra Ghana

Also at:
Myspace -- Chuks Brown, 48, Los Angeles California

:o

Naijapals -- Chuks Brown (happymanchuks), 48, Accra Ghana (same photo as myspace)

Datemateme -- Chuks Brown, Albany USA (no photo)

flirt box.au -- happymanchuks, Abercrombie, New South Wales (no photo)

May also be at loving-meeting.com, waydate and FreeDateBoom but could not locate his profiles
duckhunter

Re: Chuks Brown Williams happymanchuks@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 am

Mixed gallery:

First picture is reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=614
The second one is reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1146
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.