Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Mageau

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

darrendavies12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

On wedatefree:

I want someone that will be my friend first and
then see what happens. I am easy going and I really
don't drink. I am a social drinker. Honesty is a
must. I tell it like it is and I am a clean freak. I love
to have a clean house and I love to have everything
in order..Chemistry, friendship, a sense of humor,
and having the same values are important to me. I
am seeking someone genuine, kind, who loves to
laugh and takes care of herself. I enjoy children a
great deal, so if you have them that is great.
Looking for to hear from you.i will be glad if you can also get in touch with me through my e-mail address: darrendavi es12@hotmail.com because i hardly come online here due to my busy scheduledand i hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.
D arren.

Profile elements:

micedelivery12
- 48 y/o male
- san jose, USA
- English, English, English
- engineer
- Have 1 children
Description:
Well a little about me. I'm a man with class. I consider myself intelligent, funny, kind, compassionate, outgoing, honest, loyal, and unique. I will let you judge my looks for yourself. I have had a lot of different experiences in my life that has made me very well rounded.Maybe a little more in some ways than others, but life on earth is mostly about learning and being tested right!

Ideal match description:
I want a partner who is easy going, has great sense of humor, and loves nature, outdoors, romantic and want a committed relationship. there are lots of people who don't want a committed relationship and only want ONS(One night stand) which I don't want to indulge myself with.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

darrendavies12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Email:

Thanks for your message, I will tell you a little about myself and
life. I have been a widower for the passed (four) years now and since after the
death of my late wife I have been single and searching for my soul mate but yet have
not been lucky, since then and I have tried once or twice but I kept
getting the same message of woman who want only ons(one night stands)
and nothing like commitment which I don't buy the idea of. Anyway now
am yet to know the kind of woman you are and I hope to get to know you
better.

I am down to earth and easy going, caring and honest,I am a
civil/petroleum Engineer and work independently. I am into contracts
or doing projects for big companies or firms and it makes my life
easier for me and I am also my own boss and i can have enough time for
myself and can travel anywhere I want. My job is interesting and
challenging too as I have to monitor the on goings different
companies contract proposal and then know when to apply for contracts and also when to
schedule for private interviews with them before getting a contract if being approve.

I want a partner who is easy going, has great sense of humor, and
loves nature, outdoors, romantic and want a committed relationship.
there are lots of people who don't want a committed relationship and
only want ONS(One night stand) which I don't want to indulge myself
with.

I will want to know more about you and also in details and do let me know
the kind of man you want to spend the rest of your life with.i hope to
see your reply soon.

Cheers
Darren.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [209.73.132.76]
Subject: GOOD DAY MY DEAR IT'S NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 12:38:23 -0700

Email Sender: darrendavies12@hotmail.com
IP address: 209.73.132.76
IP address country: United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: San Jose
IP postcode: 95113
IP address latitude: 37.3338
IP address longitude: -121.8915
ISP of this IP: EGIHosting
Organization: AFNCA
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nelson Brown nelson-brown@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 am

And yet another fake identity for this set of photos:

From 4pp l.com: bnelson, 52, Schenectady, New York, USA

Spam(s):

1. hello ..how are you doing?

2. good to hear from you, am Nelson Brown from London, a medical Doctor and a single father of one. new here and wish to make good friends, so hope we can be friends.

3. it's is but am on a contract with the Government of Syria,

4. have four years contract to take care of the old sick and the week, you know since there is war here a whole lot of the citizen are been wounded some even get killed in the process of trying to hind for there dear life's. :lol: so Government sent for experiences medical professionals to help treat the wounded citizen, dose whom are sick are been care for too,

Email:

Hello XXXX Thanks for given me your time mail and for being my friend, i was really Board needed some one to talk to before you came
Although we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship, I request you me to your contact list so that we can chat some other time after now...
Thanks
Regards, Dr Brown

Ip address: 216.172.135.83 EGI Hosting San Jose, California

No new photos
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

jackwoode@yahoo.com - new gallery

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

New gallery - the email address is already reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=746 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6570

Email:

nice to meet you. i am Jack Woode, native from USA, California. i am a civil engineer (construction of roads and fly overs), a widower since the cold arm of air took my wife in a car crush about eight years now, I have married just once. i have two kids,Keisha and Morris, 24 and 19 years. both schooling abroad.

yeah ..just to say a few today, hopefully when we meet again maybe you would like to ask me what you really want to know.

hope to hear from you too soon.

JACK.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.215.62]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.496
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 05:38:41 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 41.218.215.62
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: happymanchuks@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:15 pm

On DMF:

Hello, permit me to express my regards towards your beauty, my heart skipped when i saw your photo,YOU look so sexy and Gorgeous, i wish we could be friends and maybe maintain a good and wonderful relationship, you can always write me, here is my personal email, happymanchuks@live.com So that i can get to know you and understand each other much better,ok?, thanks for your understanding, i will wait for your email, i would like to drop u a few lines outside this-lines sometimes, what do u think? Email me and tell me, cheers and nice to meet you, Best Regards Chuks.

Profile elements:

happymanchuks / no picture
- 54 y/o male
- Kabul, Afghanistan
- English, English, English
- Civil Service
- Have 2 children

Sex male
Children 2
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1958 - August - 8
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Cuddly
Ethnicity Caucasian
Marital status Widow

Am Chuks am lively and fascinating man who is willing to be in a relationship to any sincere woman irrespective of her age, ideology,race or intelligence.I have lots of tenderness in my heart to share with her. My greatest dream is to have a family of my own, a loving wife, I want to take care of my family, to love and to be loved. I dream about finding my second half and give all of myself to her. I am looking for a woman to open my heart up for me. A woman to build with, to dream with, to love unconditionally through good and bad times. When you are with the right person there is nothing more wonderful and special. For me love is having someone to share everything with - both people sharing their hopes, dreams, experiences, fears, success.I have great passion for nature and art..My favorite games are football and Scrabble.

I need a sincere and honest woman to love and she will love and respect me in return.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: happymanchuks@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,
Good day my dear good friend i am very happy to meet you once again my name is Chuks Brown i came from ARIZONA UNITED STATE OF AMERICA i am currently staying at Utah, Providence. You see i lost my wife 4yrs ago on Plane crash may her gently soul rest in peace amen. We had one child Precious, she is 10yrs old living in the UK with a Nani who is taking care of her. I came in contact with you because i had been looking for a soul mate to spend my life with. I have been in service for so long now and i would be retiring soon my dear good friend and i would like you to be my friend perhaps to enable us know each other very good. I am a caring father and romantic, you see, my dear a good friend is the one who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence and also i understand that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you.I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humour I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life, I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, you knows the true meaning of a relationship? I come in contact with you and I really wish to indicate my interest though I'm not always Available to write mail due the condition of my job, I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance,I wish you all the best life has to offer. I seek your friendship and looking forward to hear from you, always i attach my photo for your perusal i hope you would like it hugs and kisses.It's my pleasure meeting you. Also send your pictures to me and tell me more about yourself.
Kindest Regard,
Chuks.
Skype id: happymanchuks

Header:

Received: from BLU168-W103 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s24.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 00:37:49 -0700
X-EIP: [MUxMOJCBN63N9Y5hg2hAUgGGtP22A5ua]
Return-Path: happymanchuks@live.com
Subject: Nice To Hear From You
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bennmarcus214@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 am

On AR:

2x
Hello xxx, nice to meet you on here, how are you doing? I am new on the site and looking to meet someone special and i am not quite used to the online dating scene. You have quite a nice profile and a attractive look, maybe i can get to know you sometime and i hope to read from you too. Do have a splendid day and cheers

Hello xxx, i am glad to read from you. Trust you are having a nice weekend and all is well with you? I would like to get acquainted a little better and know you much more and maybe we can work out what our heart desire. Have you met anyone yet on here and is this about your first time on the online dating scene? It would be of so much pleasure if you can write to my direct mail bennmarcus214@gmail.com or rather leave me your's. Please write me and tell me a little bit more about you and i look forward to reading from you soon, do have a splendid day....cheers

Profile elements:

Marc
Durban/South Africa
Slogan
A lonely heart
About Me
I am a fun loving spontaneous and God fearing person who likes people with a good sense of humor. I think laughter is the key to keeping young and a good outlook, i love spending time with friends and my family, going to the beach, boating and love the water. I also like winter sports as long as i have someone to warm me up once the ski boots come off, i like to travel and see new places and try new things,i have a kid who i adore so much and love spending time with him. The commute is tough but you do what you have to and i've been told am a good listener and fun to be around. I am romantic at heart but also enjoy my own space at times, i own my own home and am looking for someone who is kind,patient and dedicated in the good works of the Lord and also looking in for a long term relationship but taking it slow and easy works well for me. One thing that is most paramount in my life is the dwelling presence of Christ.

Looking For
Someone who will fill the empty space left in me for 6 years now, need someone who is true, loving caring and honest and we can build and spend the rest of our life's together and also looking to make a better life with someone who knows the true meaning of Christianity, love and care and i also have the same for her.

Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 97

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession Freelance
Living Situation Live with kids

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

michael.johnson845@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:09 am

On Zorpia:

wow what a beautiful one you are and hope your day is going on well, am Michael Johnson and i will like to be your friend and know more of you. please if you don't mind and you have yahoo mail drop it and we can chat
Thanks

Wow what a mature talked from you thanks and here is my email
michael.johnson845@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Michael
43, Nairobi, Kenya
I ve been to too many countries due to the carrier i had in the construction, am kind and good and am so ready to find that special one

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michael.johnson845@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:34 am

New message on the site:

+254202640750 and my mail is: michael.johnson845@yahoo.com
can you please tell me more about yourself what you do and also what you like and hate
and if i may ask you will you mind to be my wife after you have known me very well and good
how would you want us to meet? there in Europe or Canada or somewhere else that does not belong to anyone of us

+254202640750:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Kenya
City or exchange location Nairobi Central
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mclogard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:54 am

On vk.com:

Hello Nice to meeting you,Are you the woman to win my heart? What would it take to meet the challenge? We can have fun and laughs but do you also have depth to match my many facets? Since I grew up . Are you someone who loves classical music, sharing intellectual ideas and new insights, talking about sports, and enjoying long walks on the beach? Maybe you are the one that is my match; find out more! Add me on Skype: mclogardjohn11 or mclogard at yahoo dot com ,cuz am not a subscriber here thanks

Profile elements:

Birthday:June 22
Current city:California Heights
Mobile:Ask me for my number
Alt. phone:Ask me for my number

The stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.