Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Mageau

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

martin_george94@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:29 am

Message on the site:

hello dear my name is george am new on this site,I was going through profiles and came across yours, you are far younger than your age, is what you have here a correct statement of your age?i would love to communicate more with you,here is my email address (martin_george94@yahoo.com)or you send yours for further communications
thanks
George

Screen name: george05
Male
57 - San Diego / United States
Current Location Providence/ United States

I'm an open-minded, friendly, loving, honest, trustworthy, straight forward, adventurous, family oriented and hard working person. I love travelling, listening to music, dancing, watching movies, playing badminton, swimming, fitness activities, fine dining & wining, shopping, learning new things and chilling out with friends and family. I value true friendship, family, faithfulness, trustworthiness and honesty the most

Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 154
Weight(kg) 96

On FB:

George Martin
Works at Millitary of the United States
Went to San Diego High School

marting.jpg
marting.jpg (15.3 KiB) Viewed 4481 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robinsonleonard2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Message on the dating site:

Hello dear nice meeting u on here. my name is Col.Dr.Robinson Leonard am from USA
, i'm a new person on here and looking forward to meet a nice and Pretty lady on here to share some thought and life experiences with to love with all my life/that will as well lead to marriage , if she 's willing to go that far with
me, i'm very kind and God fearing man and i will be glad if you add me on my facebook (robinsonleonard2@gmail.com)or you can also write me.

Screen name: Robinson Leonard
Male / Single
50 - Torrance / United States
Current Location McLean/ United States

Am very good,caring Torrance, I love God more about me will be later
Am looking for a very caring lady, good, respectful
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 114
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Military Doctor
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

robinson.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fredjohn1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:53 am

Zorpia:

Hello dear am Fred by name Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can't help but get lost in them. You look beautiful on your profile pix, please don't be offended if I say I'm interested in knowing more about you...

Hello dear thanks for replying my message you are a very beautiful lady and i like you i don't come here too often can i have your email so we can talk more, and i can tell you more about my self and get to know our self more
this is my email: fredjohn1@outlook.com write me
hope to here from you soon
remain bless....Fred

Screen name: john / johnfred0105
60, Lagos, Nigeria

Stolen picture used:

john.jpg
john.jpg (11.76 KiB) Viewed 4473 times

On Skype as:

james.oscar35 - location: United Kingdom

and:

live:fredjohn1_2 - no other details
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gavinryan415@outlook.com

Unread postby Ginger Lee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Uses John Mageau photos
F/B user name: Gavin Kenji
gavin.ryan.319@facebook.com
On site demographics:
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

Messages on site:

Hi, i desire to be a close friend to your Heart. I'm Lieutenant colonel Gavin Kenji, A Single widower with 1 kid and currently serving as a Commanding officer with NATO Joint Allied forces. I'll be delighted to share email and personal info with you. I seek for a friendship,relationship built on Love, care and understanding. Are you single? what sort of relationship to you seek for??

I'm US Army Lieutenant colonel Gavin Kenji. I'm the Commanding of the United States forces in Afghanistan. I was born in 1960, West Chester, Pennsylvania. USA . I'm a Widower, with 1 Kid
I seek for a long termed relationship built on Love, Trust and understanding that could eventually lead to marriage.

I'm at the NATO base, Camp Eggers Kabul. Close to the Afghan Presidential Palace Kabul, Afghanistan.

ISAF - International Security Assistance Force - NATO,ISAF Kabul Bibi Mahru, Kabul, Afghanistan

My wife died of esophageal cancer 2 years ago

My kid lives in Chicago USA he is taken care of by Nanny. I miss him so much and he means a lot to me.
I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 2 years in Kabul. My first mission to Afghan was in 2009.
Ginger Lee
Senior survivor

Re: gavinryan415@outlook.com

Unread postby Ginger Lee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:30 pm

I would describe myself as stable and goal-oriented. I'm fun, intelligent and enjoy intellectual conversation. I'm a Lieutenant colonel in the US Army, also a single Dad of one, I lost my wife 2 years ago. I need a Real,Loving, Caring and Understanding Woman who would worth the Value of my Love. I seek for a longtermed relationship built on Love, Trust and understanding that could eventually lead to marriage. We could start as been True friends.
My interest: I want to explore the world, and give more peace and stability to Nations across the world. I love peace, because without peace any nation cannot be stable for any growth. I like traveling, but mostly for my duty, I like learning about other people.
My duties: I attend press conference, Interviews, Meetings with top international Army Lieutenant colonel and Kabul officials. Speech to my soldiers, paper works and several other duties. I work 16 hours, 4 hours rest and 4 hours sleep, daily.
My free times, I play Golf(not a pro yet). Also Reading (I'm also writing books, about my life and career, but not yet published). I like doing skydiving, though not often.

I would describe myself as stable and goal-oriented. I'm fun, intelligent and enjoy intellectual conversation. When I'm with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having fun. I enjoy good food, wine, music and conversation fused all together or apart the outdoors the indoors as long as the company is favorable and the task at hand is focused on enjoying this sweet life!

We are not allowed to make calls to Non-Military officials for security reasons here, Even with Video calls and Facebook call. All conversation and interaction here is recorded and the American Defence has a clip of all that goes on here. I only communicate through Facebook, and messaging.
Ginger Lee
Senior survivor

Unread postby Ginger Lee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:33 pm

i just came back from syria not quite long

I am an American Soldier.
I am a Warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.
I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.

I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the
United States of America in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
I am an American Soldier.

Army's Lieutenant colonel Orders
1. I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.
2. I will obey my special orders and perform all of my duties in a military manner.
3. I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions to the commander of the relief.
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, and devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, wealthy and easy going. I'm very
passionate in all areas of my life.
Ginger Lee
Senior survivor

Unread postby Ginger Lee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Remember a journey of 1000 miles begins with one step

I'll like us to get to know more about each other, Who knows we might share a very good Chemistry.

I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, and devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, wealthy and easy going. I'm very
Its my late wife that normally help me apply for my vacation
since the death of my life i have been to the state
and my Nanny can't help me to apply
I am outgoing, natural, at ease in different places and amusing.
What do you seek for in a relationship?

I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.the relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust,I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship,so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on false and pretenses.

What are the basic qualities you seek for in a MAN?
The basic qualities i seek in a lady are Honesty,Love,Trust.
Ginger Lee
Senior survivor

Unread postby Ginger Lee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:14 pm

I'm honest, easy going, direct and trust worthy. I have NO siblings, I'm the Only child of my parents. I'm not in good terms with my parents relatives, I'm sure it's because of my been single Anyway life goes on. I just want to be happy with Life and ensure i live every day like it's the last day.

I am a man with lots of love to offer and I am not a one night stand man and am not Looking for sex online or want to play funny games with you, I only want to meet a soulmate, someone to love and be happy with, someone who knows the true concept of love

I'm 55 years old. But age is just a number, it's being young at heart that counts. I am a widower, and I am ready now to start something new. I'm not a drinker, so wine, beer and everything in between is off limits for me. The effects of smoking are proven and that's evidence enough for me! I never smoke

My zodiac is Leo, who are said to be born fortunate and lucky, and I'm hoping that luck will help me find you! Let me tell you something else, being a father is not an easy task, just ask my kid!

I like to think of myself as an optimistic individual. If life gives me lemons, I make lemonade. I like to take things seriously, I think it's a great attitude toward life. People who know me say that I'm responsible, you can always count on me to be there.

People say that I'm romantic, in my own way. Do you like watching a sunset over the ocean? If you met the perfect man, would you want to settle down? I seek my perfect match to marry! Would you like to travel the world together? That's definitely something I want to do. I am quite a confident Man, I know what I'm looking for in life and how to get it.
Ginger Lee
Senior survivor

Unread postby Ginger Lee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:21 pm

I like playing basketball,playing billiards,swimming,dancing,writing,reading,watching movies or tv.
Do you like public intimacy?

I personally LOVE public affection. Things like my guy putting his arm around my waist, holding my hand, and kisses on the cheek...A good place for it : mall, movies, park, beach. I adore both giving and receiving-doesn't bother me a bit tongue emoticon The only thing I find inappropriate are touching of the breasts, private parts, or getting really steamy in front of kids and the elderly-that's a no-no grin emoticon

Been single has been the dullest part of my life, As an experience and a Top ranking military official, I have always wanted to live an Happy and Comfortable life with my Family and Kid. I am passionate, Caring, Loving and have good sense of humor. At this point in my life, I am looking for a Caring, Loving and Understanding Woman to spend the rest of my life with and we can live happily as Husband and Wife. A woman to Love my kid in return. I would welcome her kids and treat them as mine.

Love is when two people touch each other's soul, honesty & trust, helping one another, mutual respect, differences can be worked out, reaching your dreams together, the connection of two hearts

Love to me is everything,everything that has made up this world is love.

Would you hit your Man for any reasons?

I would like to know more about you such as your previous relationship experience, your Family background, and others. I'll be delighted having a serious long term relationship with you and see where it leads us to. Distance can never be an Obstacle to True love, What matters most is the Love and affection the Heart holds for each other. I’m Gentle and God fearing man, I ask that If you have any relationship with another man, please let me know. As I always tend to avoid trouble and complications this is why my life is very simple and straight forward.

Well I really only had one serious relationship but we broke up, that was a long time ago. I understand God fearing and yes, I guess that's a good way to put it. Life is filled with complications, avoiding them is not best but facing challenges head on is the best route, well that's how I feel about it

I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals allot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat with a bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together n watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I am strictly a one woman's man ,.
I don't play games as I would hate it to be done to me ( which it has been and it hurts deeply) i will be the happiest man if I had a woman I could care for n love totally if she’s happy then I am that’s my main concern it’s also nice to have your own space to do things on our own whether is just curling up with a good book or just chilling out for a while listening to some music, I like all kinds of music but not into rap.lol..
I like to look good at all times but I am not into the mirror 24/7 if you look good you feel good n it shows you take pride in yourself, I can adapt to most situations and I can bring myself to nearly all levels of communication, love meeting people n talking and no matter what age or raciest respect my elders and I expect to have it returned, I treat all people the same I have no distinctions.
I am looking for a nice and caring woman, who is responsible, loving, honest and is willing to be my soul mate as well as someone i can call my own, I need someone who is ready to commit..Hope this finds you well can't wait to hear from you back. Letsshare1heart
I want to re-assure you once again that I will always be my self and I will never pretend to you in anyway, I am a very sincere and honest person darling and I will never do anything to hurt you nor let you down.
Ginger Lee
Senior survivor

Unread postby Ginger Lee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:28 pm

I promise I will always be there for you in good or bad times, and I will also support you as my partner both in physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially, please promise me the same honey?

Well I already trust you and I have already given you my heart as well; just can't wait to see you soon, so we can seal up everything... I keep looking at your photo and smiling, I have never been in this mood before.

I cannot believe that I will be in love again after all I have been through in the past, well one thing I will always say is that God has a purpose for everything that has happened to us, being good or bad. I am happy that I have found you my dear and I will do my best to keep you happy and safe with me and I will always love, respect, adore and cherish you and I also will not let you go no matter the condition and situation.

Baby if you ask me how much I love you, count every piece of sand from the sea, then you'll know.

I also want to thank you for the comfortable conversations to make us happen. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love with me. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future , vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each second, minute, hour and day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you pretty soon.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Babe give me your email address

I want you to also know that if Loving you is huge, I will work hardest to reach it. My love is only for you. I will present it just for you. When I meet you, my heart shook. I haven't been able to escape you. I will hold you all my life, it's my promise. I want to show you how very big my love is for you
Ginger Lee
Senior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.