Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sandra Konadu <sandra_konadu@ymail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sandra Konadu <sandra_konadu@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 21, 2012 4:45 pm

On 4pp l:

I am simply online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat...shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at his face in the morning.that I want to feel my heart...speak to "his" heart and know that our souls connect in the deepest, richest way, the way God intended
Perhaps so. One thing about myself is that I share from my heart. I will not say things I don't mean, especially in a relationship but I also have had to learn how to be assertive and speak the truth in love--not be so scared and shy, worrying about what someone might think. It is always good to be up front and honest even if it is difficult. I am a fairly down to earth person and I hope you are beginning to see that. I could never tell anyone I love you if I did not. That is just me.(sandra_konadu@ymail.com)i will be waiting fro u take care dear

sandra122
I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.01.1992
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I am simply looking for the Love of my life

Email:

h xxx i am very greatfull to found please do u use skype or messenger so we can chart there

Header:

Received: from [41.218.241.60]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 08:17:46 -0700 (PDT)

IP address: 41.218.241.60
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sandra Konadu <sandra_konadu@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Using same picture, two different profiles are registered on Facebook.

Other online profile:

On Facebook,
Sandra Angel
Works at student
Lives in Johannesburg, Gauteng
From Johannesburg, Gauteng
member since 10 May 2012
love to have fun
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

miss.leynaschwarz@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Leyna01
Female

Hello,

My name is Miss Leyna Schwarz, I am 19years old single girl, schooling before the death of my father. I am the only child/daughter of late parents Mr/Mrs. Wilfred Schwarz who owns one of the gold mining company companies in Ghana. My late mother is a Ghanaian and that was why my father invested here in Accra-Ghana. My father was from Heidelberg a city in south West Germany. My father was killed by food poisoning, he died few hours upon his arrival from a meeting that was held at Ashanti region of Ghana where he wanted to establish another company.

Before my father gave up his last breath, he disclosed to me that he deposited the sum of ($6.5 Million Dollars) in one of the banks in Accra in agreement with the bank that the money will be transferred only to his investment partner in abroad for an investment purposes, and he also has 125kg of Gold kept in one security firm/company also in Accra-Ghana, which he intended to ship to abroad for a better buyer under the authorized license of his company.

Few weeks after the death of my father, his company and other commercial and private properties was illegally claimed by his friends, who were working with him, now I am left with nothing except the above mentioned two inheritances and this is because they don't have any idea of the deposited money and gold. I am contacting you to assist me to get the funds transferred to your account in your country, to help me ship and sale the gold in your country and to help me come and stay in your country and I will be happy to give you 25% of my inheritance. Please reply and treat with respect by returning my mail. This way, I will know if I can search for other contacts. Kindly get back to me through my via email address: miss.leynaschwarz@outlook.com, for more details.

Best Regards,

Miss. Leyna Schwarz

Urgent Attention Needed

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ruth4love2014@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:50 pm

ruth kin
Female
35 - New York / United States

I am a family-minded woman who desires to create my own hearth, build a congenial and devoted relationship with my future spouse. I am very sensual and charming, I am not afraid to express passion and excitement, demonstrate my feminine side to my soulmate. I am peaceful, kind-hearted and understanding, trusting, and comforting, genuine and honest, I am easy to compromise with. I have a tremendous love for life, being a spontaneous, optimistic individual I am typically a lot of fun to be with. I am a friendly, sociable person and everyone who knows me can attest to that. I am hardly ever in a bad mood. I am flexible, adaptable, so if I am lucky to meet my partner here it will not be a problem for me to get accustomed to new surroundings. I am a good problem-solver, an assertive, innovative, long-range thinker with an excellent ability to translate possibilities into solid plans of action. I am aware of the necessity to improve my skills in a learning my future beloved man's language and I promise to be a hardworking and dedicated student. In general I always put my best in everything that I do. I am not the type of person who gets put up to a big challenge and backs down. , well if you dont mind getting to know more about me you can email me ruth4love2014@gmail.com

ruth.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ruth4love2014@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Email:

My name is Ruth from ..,a young beautiful attractive girl of 32 years old,never been married but have been in a Relationship before.Now i am helping my mum at her cosmetics shop.....I am seeking for a humble,caring ,loving and supportive man ,who is going to be the of my life and king to rule my heart ....I like reading a lot ,I love cooking , playing squash and watching basket ball and talk shows like Oprah Winfrey talk show on the Television.....A family friend of Mine who lives in the Usa Introduced and Registered me to the site Thats why you could see Usa on my Profile as my Location ,I have been to the state before Twice and The last time I visted the Usa was when I was hurt badly.. I am Originally from Ghana and i am now living in Ghana.....I Just join the site some few days ago and You are even the first man that I have meet On this site I dont know much about It so I will please Like you to bear with me and be Patience with me as well Okay.... Will like to know more about you if you dont mind.... Looking forward to you hear from you...Hope you dont mind of my distance....

Return-Path: ruth4love2014@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015
Google IP.

Picture received with the email:

ruth.JPG

On G+ as: Ruth Kiss

ruth1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.