Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Voser

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Voser

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 3:00 pm

morg_phillx@yahoo.co.uk

the man in the picture is mr. Peter Voser, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell of the Netherlands, Co-Chair of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2012

on date on web:

morganx

Looking for serious relationship

51 y/o male from Geneva, Switzerland
Executive
ID: 16735

Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian

Description:
For me a relationship will be successful and will last if it is based on respect, trust and listening. I believe communication is very important. English is my mother tongue and I'm still learning French. (that means I'm not really fluent right now), I Live and work in UK but I'm from Switzerland I spend my days in the office, my weekends watching T.V News reading the chamois leap and the gentians grow. I am physically fit, intelligent, educated, sensitive, passionate, spiritual. Love, friends, family and spirit are what really matter. My birthday is behind me but the woman of my life – and my best years to share with her – are still ahead of me, because I’m young in heart, mind and body.

Ideal match description:
I’m looking for a woman who has the same idea about relationship and who is willing to speak at least a little bit of English as it's my mother tongue. an attractive woman who is spiritual and passionate, sincere and funny, who takes good care of her mind, body and soul. If she’s open to Eastern spirituality and culture, even better. Someone who can communicate and share Ideas with me, who understands that being is more important than doing,

Hello,
How is life with you, hope you are doing great. I just came across your page and find it interesting which I wouldn't mind if you can tell me more about your self thanks am MORGAN PHILLIPS from Switzerland.Any Contact?.

Hello I'm Happy you replied to me, thanks for your email. I Will be very pleasant to get acquainted with you,morg_phillx@yah oo.co.uk
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: morg_phillx@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Received: from [210.195.169.112] Cheras, Malasya
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:21:08 +0100 (BST)

Hello My Dear ,
I am very pleased to read back from you ,How are you and Ur family.Thanks for your mail . Hope all is well..i will like to start by introducing my self fully to you. , having understanding friends who keep me going. Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way you expected them to be. Thanks for your mail I hope life treats you kind. Well a Women with good behavior is a women who gentle, caring and loving, have patience, humble, mature and trustworthy in everything.

Well about me, To start with my name, I am MORGAN PHILLIPS from Geneva city Switzerland, I am 54 years of age was born on 29Th August 1958 I have two daughters and a son . My wife is late she died 3years back in a car accident with my son. Two of Daughters are now married , living with their husband, I'm working with Royal Dutch Shell PIC London District UK , I'm one of the Executive staff in Royal Dutch Shell . I joined Shell in 1982 after graduating in Petrochemical Engineering from the University of , Manchester UK. I went on to work in a number of Oil companies and petroleum roles in Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Argentina and Chile. I have been working being a single person since the death of my wife you know what life is when we lost our love once, not to talk of our life partner.well that's a bit of my story I am the first and only issue of my parents before the death of my mom.My mom died when I was 18year of age,she was a an English Woman .

My Dad is still strong but not saying with me.He is a retired force man in Swiss Army,I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft heated. I also a man with very strong principle and I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will travel to Swiss to Visit my home, and to see for the welfare of my daddy, sometimes I will take my daughters with their husband and my dad for outing.Well this all you need to know about me for now.I will appreciate to know more about you,I also respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes us a better man. Honestly, I will just deleted my profile if I truly become convince that you’re serious too as I don't want any woman to contact me since I will be serious with you if you’re serious with me as well.I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about yourself. Can you send me your photo for me to have have a closer look at you.

I know, no man is perfect, because perfection belongs only to God the creator of heaven and earth. Everyone certainly has advantages and disadvantages. Whether we can accept the shortcomings of our spouse? And if we can love our spouse, with unconditional love, surely we can accept what is our partner, with all the advantages and disadvantages that we have. Because in a relationship must also exist a conflict, there is a problem in it. And conflict usually occurs from the small things that will trigger a huge problem and will happen because we see the shortcomings of our partner,success for you and thank you for your time.
God bless you.
Morgan
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: morg_phillx@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 am

This scammer stole not only the pictures, but even the real life details of the real owner:

On Facebook,
Tim Adams aka Tim.Adamx
Staff at Royal Dutch/shell Group - 13 stolen pictures withe the same person
Widowed
Male
Joined December 9 2009
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

powell.owen40@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:40 am

Zorpia:

I am Powell Owen from UK.here in-search of serious relation-ship that can lead to marriage. send email for easy communication. thanks

Hello dear beloved, thanks for your mail. it will be my pleasure to be in good relation ship with you. so please email for more communication dear, powell.owen40@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Screen name: Powell / PowellOwen1
41, Ambler, Alaska, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑99, in Ecuador.

Picture used:

powell.jpg

avatar.jpg (106.11 KiB) Viewed 3625 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: powell.owen40@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:25 am

Email:

Hi honey;
I want to use this opportunity to Thank you for your mail and for accepting my friend request, it will be my pleasure to be in good relationship with you that may lead us to marriage-ship. But before i go further, i wish to introduce my self again to you, like I said earlier that, I am Powell Owen, a United Kingdom Citizen and currently working with (Standard Bank of England) as the banking cashier manager. I am the only son of my parents and 40yrs old now. Dear I tried to married earlier but tragically 4-yrs ago was the lose of my wife and also my only child. She sunk together with care.
It was a very sad period then and like the world is ending that time. But I thank God for my life today. I am very glad to meet you and I wish, you will be my partner in your country. I have a great sense of humour and know how to invest wisely just like a man and also cool. I like to play cards with friends or with the computer. I love music. Well I prepare. I like to photograph and travel. I has visited Slovenia, France, India, Lithuania, Finland, Estonia, USA,nigeria,liberia,somalia,iraq,syria, E>T>C.

1..what do u like in a man ?
2..are u a player or for real ?
3..are u single or divorced?
4..do u have kids ?
5..what you do for a living?

Kindly, write back to me and tell me more about you, self likes and dislikes, I believe I can trust you because i have special interest in you.

please looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely In-Love

Powell Owen

Return-Path: powell.owen40@yahoo.co.uk
Reply-To: Powell Owen <powell.owen40@yahoo.co.uk>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Email:

Good Day My Dear Sweaty;

how was your day since all this days that we haven't be together in chat? I hope that you are doing well all-together with your family people? which is most important thing to me. Honey I really know that you gona missed me allot all this days as i also do on my side here honey, in-fact I don't have any word to explain how much I missed you all this days babe but is because a problem that I am facing here on my side honey which i was trying to hide but due to the love i have for you, i have tell you all ok. yes we still becoming close friends but i believe that the once you don't no are better than the once you know's. honey An accident occurred here on my side babe, my house boy (Eldson) was vomiting blood last two weeks an was admitted into hospital for treatment but suddenly last week i was in my office before I had a phone call from the doctor in charge of his treatment that my house boy is dead. So because of this sudden death of my house boy, his parents suited me to the British Crown Court here in my country for killing&murdering of their son for money ritual.

But I am giving thanks to the almighty Father for his merciful work by proving me inno-cent in the court. After my statement in the court as the boy's sickness stated and how I tried all my best by making sure that he is admitted to the hospital immediately and also paid for the doctor to be able to give him suitable treatment to enable him re-cover from his illness but still yet he died. So after all good expatiation, the court grant me bell out in three condition as was written in the agreement letter which all signed before the court.

-1- I shall handle the boy's burial arrangement and settle his family people by building them a house.

-2- To pay the boy's parents the sum od GB25,000.00 Pounds and also handle the burial arrangement/ceremony.

-3- To settle the boy's parents with the sum of GB54,400 Pounds only so they will handle every thing on their side.

Sincerely honey, I'm ashamed of my self by telling you all this but as the only one that I have now in my life and the only one that care's for my life, so like i promised never to hide anything from you as my love and wife to be honey. I needed your urgent assistance in my life and mostly now that i am in this bad situation honey. So like stated in the agreement letter honey, I have already chosen the No:3 option that is to settle the boy's parents with the sum of GB54,400 Pounds only so they will handle every thing on their side and signed before the entire court as I have only two week given from yesterday to comply to the court with the amount mentioned so that they will hand over to the boy's family people as they have demanded for the burial arrangement/ceremony. I have up-to GB20,000.00 Pounds now in my account and also the little amount that my co-worker's promised to release to me, to pay back to them when I get it i.e. the sum of GB24,000.00 Pounds and totally i GB44,000.00 Ponds, so remaining the sum of GB10,400.00 Pounds only to complete. So can you help me now on your side babe, by arranging some amount for me so that i can settle this matter because disturbing my life too much honey. so waiting for your soonest reply . call me +447031953814 if you need to talk to me bb love and also open new yahoo and send to me so that i can add you to chat ok. attached my photo.

Yours Always In-love

Powell Owen

powell.PNG

+447031953814
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Email:

Good Day dear beloved darling,
I am more than happy reading from you and thanking you for your concern's about me current situation honey. (...). i know what depart us for now is nothing but distance but i strongly believe that one day we will be together ok. honey like i have told you that i have two weeks given to comply to the court with the payment started from the day of the court and i have only view days, from to friday next week to comply to the court with the money so that they will hand over to the boy's parent for them to go and handle the burial on there side with out any other disturb from there side, so honey as i am telling you now, i can arrange good amount of money on my side like i have told you and just remaining the sum of GB12,400 Pounds honey, so can you just arrange it and send for me please to complete the amount before the court day being on friday honey, so try for me ok. i have attachment contain the boy's death certificate which was given from the hospital on the day of the boy's death. thanks for helping me out honey and i wish your understanding now. loving you always

Fake document used in scam:

dc.png
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Email:

Sincerely bb love, I can't try to cheat on you ok, so i wish you understand how urgent this matter is and help me out ok. For me I love you and I promise never to treat you bad and also to fulfil my promise to marry you honey but what exactly that i want you to do now is to help me with any amount that you can ok.

Money is the easiest way of transferring and receiving money international ok, just go to the nearest bank honey and give them the below address to send with the amount you want to send to me and tell them that you need to send to me by money gram money transfer, so they will done the transfer and after that you scan the copy of the payment slip that will issue to you after sending the money by the bank

Send to;
Reciever's Name: Powell Owen
Address: London, United Kingdom
Question: what is your colour?
Answer: xxx

thanks and waiting for your reply bb love. kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Email:

Hi Beloved Darling,
How are ou doing today? I am sorry for late reply to your mail honey due to out off office for seminar which i returned very late in the day. I missed you honey (...). regard the money, honey i am sorry for not giving you the account that yesterday because i think that you can't hdnale the transfer on sunday so i have the account as you have requested bb love.

BANK NAME : TSB BANK.
ACCOUNT NAME : J.C.DE SENA DOS REIS
SORT CODE : 77xxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0062xxxx
IBAN NUMBER : GB39TSB7768890062xxxx
BIC: TSBSGB21
BANK ADDRESS : 2 QUEEN STREET, WOLVERHAMPTON. WV1 3JX, LONDON

Honey what i have here is domiciliary account, so i have obtain this online account from my follow worker to enable me to collect the money as you have requested for it so please try as soon as you can and scan me the tt copy ok. waiting honey. kisses&hus
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: powell.owen42@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:19 am

Email:

Hello dear,
Sorry for late reply as you know my situation baby. I think you are not having enough with you but you just trying to help me because when ever i tried to communicate with you, you answer me as your king. honey i am now in Nigeria because as the currently situation going on after i have solved the matter honey, i decided to come to Africa and my land mark is Africa nigeria where i am currently staying now so please i am still in need of 1500 dollars to be able to pay my house rent now that i have decided to come to Africa as i am currently Royal hotel in Abuja apupa lagos states of Nigeria.

so try to send me some amount to this account by tomorrow morning and let me know if you want me to come to you there in your country so that i can leave here to your place because i want to stay here in africa and locate new job now so that i can settle down with you ok.

bank name: Union bank of africa
bank address: umuaka
bank account name: Sixtus C. U.
bank account number: 0254068004xxxx

thanks and waiting yours calling now +2347038884898

Yours
Powell Owen
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.