Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

generaldonaldgreen2016@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:09 am

Tagged:

Hallo Ich bin Haupt Gen Donald Green aus Mount Savage, Maryland Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, ich sah Ihr Profil heute und wurde für dich interessiert, werde ich auch Sie gerne mehr wissen, bitte ich nicht immer auf dieser Seite, kann ich Ihre E-Mail Adresse, so kann ich Ihnen schreiben für Ihre E-Mail-.waiting, weil ich etwas sehr wichtiges zu sagen. (Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, aber die Liebe eine Menge Fragen im Leben) bitte senden Sie mir Ihren Skype-Namen so können wir reden, mein Skype Name ist mir jetzt dsdsds6777 hinzufügen für Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Ihren Skype-Namen warten. Küsse Donald Grün

/
Hello I'll Be Home Gen Donald Green from Mount Savage, Maryland United States, I saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know more, I do not always please on this page, I can e-mail address so I can write your email .waiting because I something very important to say. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me your skype name so we can talk, my Skype name is me now dsdsds6777 Add your email address or your Skype name wait. Kisses Donald Green

Donald G, 59 Mount Savage, MD
Relationship Status: Widowed
Ethnicity: Native American

Location on Skype: MARYLAND, United States

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

markjmorgan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:53 pm

More bad photoshop for the collection...

Zorpia:

Hello my name is Mark,I came across your profile and if have interest to get to know you more, please contact me on the email address below if you don't mind thanks( markjmorgan @ yahoo.com)

Fake profile used:

Mark / MarkMorgan20
53, Male, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 21‑99
, in Micronesia.

Stolen pictures used:

mark.jpg

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

howardemety4334@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Form received 2017-11-09 20:08:59

What name did the scammer use?: Howard emery (general)
Scammer's email address if you have it.: howardemety4334@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 58
Scammer's Skype name.: N/a
Scammer's Skype username .: N/a
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Howard emery
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Hangouts
How much money did they demand?: I didn’t remind to the threat
Name you were told to send the money to.: I didn’t respond to the threat
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: They didn’t I didn’t tespond
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Delete Facebook
Blocked hangouts
I deleted handouts
Attachments
D5BB000F-E232-4A4E-8021-3F3D4690A4FB_nijc4n.png
D5BB000F-E232-4A4E-8021-3F3D4690A4FB_nijc4n.png (95.7 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.