Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johncampbell688@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Feedback form #3121

What name did the scammer use? Capt Miller John Campbell
Scammer's email address if you have it. johncampbell688@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were? 42
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .
What site did you first meet the scammer on? They emailed me.
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?
How much money did they demand? 9,000,000
Name you were told to send the money to.
What country/city were you told to send the money to?
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.
How were you to send the money ?
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.
campbell.jpg
campbell.jpg (24.56 KiB) Viewed 10877 times

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer? Deleted his messages.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time. Dear Friend

Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, as i informed you about something very important to share with you. Listing to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition's for war, after discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $9,000,000 ( Nine Million US Dollars), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $9,000,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, i don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to level of crisis everyday, i have made a solid arrangements with a UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, i prayers and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood Brother or your business partner as the fund will be invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal it to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Capt Miller J Campbell
My dearest Friend

Thanks for your mail and for your understanding, i am ready to go into any relationship with you until death do us apart, please the most important thing i need from you is your honesty as the funds will be on your care until i join you, i believe you will not and never betrayed me, I want to assured you that their is no risk involve in this matter, so feel free with everything OK, you will take 30% of the total funds for your assistance, please just help me to receive the box OK, immediately the box is delivered to you, i will resign my job and come over to meet with you in your country

Dear, i don't have any family, i am the only child of my family, i lost my mother in car accident one morning when i was 8 years old, my father died 2 years ago, so i am a lone in this life, right now i urgently looking a life perfect partner, i need a good woman in my life because i want my wife to my mother and my everything in life.
Dear, i hope i have made everything cleared to you and i believe i am save in your hand, no body knows about this matter, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety to KEEP this matter AS TOP SECRET between us.

As i have taken time to explained everything about this matter and how it will be executed, i will like you to send me your details as listed below, then i will i forward your details to UN security office as to enable them deliver the treasure box to your house through their official diplomat.

(1) your full names:
(2) your Home address where to receive the treasure box:
(3) Your City:
(4) your phone number:
(5) your age:
(6) your picture for the UN diplomat to identify you:

Dear, do not worry for any risk to receive the box in your house, the UN diplomats are professionals and they perfectly trained for this diplomatic assignment. Please every arrangement towards this matter is intact between both of us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone, I will like you to follow my instruction to avoid any mistake until the consignment box arrive to you in your country.

Dear, upon your reply with your above listed details, i will contact and forward your details to the UN security office to enable them proceed the delivering of the consignment box hand to hand (Face to Face) to your house. Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully
Captain Miller J. Campbell
Show message history
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: johncampbell688@gmail.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Same email address is reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25686 with another set of stolen pictures.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kelvin_miller70@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Feedback form #3298

What name did the scammer use?: Kelvin Miller, Steve Andy,Hary Clark,James Stuart ,gen John Francis Cam....
Scammer's email address if you have it.: kelvin_miller70@yahoo.com,stuartjames69@yahoo.com,john.marhurt@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 48 - Kelvin Miller
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Kelvin Miller,Kelvin m.,james stuart,steve andy
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Afganistan, kabul
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo chat
How much money did they demand?: 3000,- Dollars
Name you were told to send the money to. : Duagjai Javunongnok
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Thailand
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +66830939526
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: bevor money sending
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: My sister living in Spain and she is the victim I am afraid about she .She don´t believe me and paid 1500,- Eur to do Thailand
Shes skype name is XXXXXXX
ID adress of scamers email :
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

richsteven@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:46 am

Screen name: Richard
Have Children: Young or Infant children
Email address: richsteven@live.com
IP: 41.215.169.45

Originating IP: 41.215.169.45
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

i am Richard from the US, i love going to the beach, going to the cinema house, to the playing ground also...

Stolen picture used:

richard.JPG
richard.JPG (17.71 KiB) Viewed 10566 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jack.miller1234@yahoo.com - angel return

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:19 am

Message on the site:

Hello Dear,How are you doing today? I saw your name and I got fascinated with it. I'm General Jack Miller, I live

in London City in England. I'm a British Army and I'm working under United Nation. We are now in Pakistan due to

the bad people call terrorist. I'm seeking for an honest and sincere woman for a meaningful relationship which will

lead to marriage. A woman whom i can call my wife. A good, honest and a caring woman. A woman that will take care

of my son and Home when I'm not around. This my mail box: jack.miller1234@yahoo.com Send me a mail so that i will

send you more of my picture and tell you more about myself. Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day. I

hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Jack Miller

Profile elements:

JACK MILLER
Male
50 - Lafayette / United Kingdom
Current Location Tempe/ United States

Slogan
PEACE IN DIVERSITY
About Me
LOVING AND WHOLE HEATEDLY.......KIND AND LOVE PEACE
Looking For
WOMAN
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen picture used:

jack.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jack.miller1234@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:37 am

Email:

Greetings to you my sweetest xxx,

How are you and your loving family? I hope all is good in Gods name. i am really fine here in Pakistan. Darling here is everything you need to know about me now. So, if you still need to know more about me you can ask me okay. I pray to the good Lord to bring understanding in us so that we will achieve our goals.

1). Am Jack Miller by name, 49 years old, presently in Pakistan since a year
2). I have no wife now, my ex wife had died over 4 years ago in car accident
3). I have only one loving son Anthony Miller, who is 14 years old now border on the high school in London
4). I have the professional military, now in the Base in Pakistan, where terrorist camp fighting.
5). I have my own house were I live in London.
6). I have only one son as a family, no parents or relatives.

I am honest, caring, truthful, loving, obedient, Sweet history, Easy going man, I want it all, you need to know
from me now, if there are other things, please ask me. waiting to read from you with your own data and your
photographs, have a sweet kisses a wonderful day

Regards Jack

Return-Path: jack.miller1234@yahoo.com
Received: from nm13.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm13.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.90.76])
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014
Reply-To: JACK MILLER <jack.miller1234@yahoo.com>

The pictures received with the email are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mooremark15@yahoo.com - zorpia

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:51 am

The username on the site was Mark - the profile is already deleted.

Message on the site:

add me on my yahoo messager mooremark15 or skype mark.moore111 ok

On Skype:

mark.moore111 aka mark.david882

mark.JPG
mark.JPG (12.54 KiB) Viewed 10470 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anderson-paul14@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:49 am

Free dating site - profile now deleted:

Hello, Dear,

How are you today? Hope you are okay. My name is anderson Paul and I am from London. I am seriously in search of a Loving,carin,homely and understanding woman who would be my wife. A woman that would take care of my son and my home whn Iam not there. I am sorry if my message embarrases you, please accept my apology. You can write to my directly through my email address anderson-paul14@hotmail.com and I will reply by telling you more about myself and also send some of my pictures to you for your perusal. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and have a good day.

Anderson Paul

Stolen picture used:

paul.jpg
paul.jpg (17.75 KiB) Viewed 10576 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Haye Desmond Miller

Unread postby poohbear » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:13 pm

XXXXXXX I was contacted Feb. 14, 2015, unbeknown to me, by a scammer going by the name Haye Desmond on facebook. We have spent the last 2 months talking and getting to know each other. I have info. on this man that I hope can be useful in catching him... he uses pics of Lt. Jeffrey Miller, US Army. If anyone is interested.. you may contact me on fb at xxxxxxx or at my email address: xxxxxxxxx

20150408182105-3db79160-2s.jpg
20150408182105-3db79160-2s.jpg (12.13 KiB) Viewed 10342 times
poohbear
New survivor

Haye Desmond Miller

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:32 pm

You have a Private Message. (PM) Check your Messages.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.