Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mauricedwight396@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

Accepted contacts with a person named MAURICE DWIGHT talking the same way as he spoke with other women, testimonials I read on google. In the course of conversation, I soon saw that it was a scam, I talked a few days to be sure, sure that this only solidified now. I got some pictures of the supposed citizen. If the photos were actually stolen from someone else, I would be able to communicate with him, one of the photos. Is an embarrassing situation for me and the person who is also a victim.
In e- mails do not have anything major , only the photos . All he said was via skype , which are in a file. The first half of the time we talk about ( writing) , was an attempt at seduction. He said he was a widower with a 18 year old daughter who was studying in the UK , named MAURICE DWIGHT Major Colonel , U.S. Army on a peace mission in Afghanistan , which would be retired in January. Had been sent urgently to Libya to replace a " colleague who had been the target of the rebels ." At this point I had already realized that it was a scam . Then came the second half of the story . Asked to be a secret , but he would have received a bonus of the Afghan government , for having made a " valuable " work for peace , an absurd value , it comes to gratification. He wanted me to open a bank account in Ghana , to deposit " this money ." Anyway ... live happily ever after . When I said NO , he said I was "not a serious person ," and disconnected from skype .
In skype , beside the photo this address : 11699 SW 147 Ave Miami , FL 33196 United States.
Skype address : maurice.dwight9
Email : <mauricedwight396@gmail.com>

The scammer used stolen pictures already reported here. Two are not reported above:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesyoung551@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:28 am

On FMF:

hello
how are you doing am james from usa.am new on this site.am a military man from usa, i will like to have a

relationship with you pls can you contant me on my mail (jamesyoung551@yahoo.com). so that we can talk beter and

also send me your mail to get to know each other.so can we chat beter on yahoo messenger,skype or msn.please any

messenger you have out of this please you can send me your id so that will can chat beter.

Profile elements:

jamesyoung Profile: relationship
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Man Height: 4' 10" (147 cm) Body Type: Big And Tall / BBW Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesyoung551@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:28 am

On freedatehere:

am james young from usa.am 30 years old and am a military man i work from one country to another country.so i need a good woman to have relationship with.so you can contant on my mail jamesyoung551@yahoo.com

jamesyoung - same picture
43 y/o man from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Seeking a woman from 21 to 31 years old.

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17621.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mike.john898@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:43 am

On AR:

Hello, how are you doing today ,when i set my eyes on your profile your beauty attracted my imagination i will like you to be my friend so that we can know more about each other i wait for your respond soon.

Hello, thanks a lot for respond to me, am single i have one son he is 14 years old now i will like you to send me your email address so that i can add you to my yahoo messenger and send you email about the biography of my life.

Hello, thanks a lot for your respond to my mail, this is my email address you can send me email about your self and send me some of your picture, and i will also reply you back with more about my picture and about the biography of my life. mike.john898@yahoo.com i wait for your respond soon.

Profile elements:

mike
New York/United States

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mike.john898@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

How are you doing today thanks a lot for your respond to my mail box, I really enjoyed talking to you, I am very happy to meet you. be nice to have someone nice to replace the hours of solitude, someone to hold close and share my most intimate inner thoughts. I did not find a woman here, however, most of them just want to add me to the list view and chat with a few hours of pleasure. I feel you have had a positive feeling about my personality since i started chatting with you through AR what I need and want much more than that, I am very conscious of the distance between us, but if things develop love to break the difference very soon.

I am very happy to tell you more about myself, I am a single father of a child is name is Sammy and how people know me I'm a simple man with a good sense of humor, I'm with a group of friends and I enjoy spending time with my son Sammy happy as much as possible and never make him feel alone, Sammy does not travel with me at all times and I must say that i a smart kid smart and very understanding. I want it around me, even been in my office. as he used to say "when you give Sammy a lady of love" and guess what you say, God sent an angel and I hope soon to be here now. Well, I should say I work as a U.S.A, Army Force i am Location in Kabul Afghanistan now for peace keeping mission, but i live in New York City in USA, i lost parents long time ago ad am the only son, i traveled allocated to the various countries due to the nature of my work, Sammy and I were in Rome, Italy in February last two years. It was a fun trip for us and as you know by now I am a single father of a child and tell you I've been widowed of my wife for 4 years, she was the big thing that happened to my life, award we spend time together and love to be happy with every passing minuet, but now all that is gone cos spent several years in some and left me with my son and she had a car accident and she dead, after all this while I need someone to cut all that with the new and end around the time of the loneliness of my life. Life is worth more to share all you have with your care, but to cut all you have with someone you love and care. I like fishing, riding slowly along a country road, reading and learning about many different people and things. It is too easy to describe myself because I am not a man who likes to brag about. I am a good man and become great husband some day. I have a good sense of humor, I have always tried to be fair and understanding I am careful with my thoughts, for they become my words and my actions become my action to become my habit, my habit to become my character, my character to become my destiny. I truly believe that what we obtain too low a price it considers too lightly i will send your some of my pictures so that you can know me and you also send me your picture too.

My interest is to return to find a relationship and a wife, I will love and treat any child like mine. In this world of uncertainty, I offer my love and hope you accept me as I am. The quality of my life is more important to me that the number of days in which they live. Like anyone I'm grateful that God gives all honesty, my compassion, respect and love, loneliness has caged a shadow on me in recent years now, after I learned that a real woman, to be full of truth, trustworthy is not so easy, you may discover in our new relationship some of the things we're looking to make our life complete and I'll be happy to see you in person, most likely soon I want you to also tell me about your self i wait for your respond,.

Regard, .....

Mike John Miller.

The pictures received are with a kid model from Focus Hawaii Agency and two other images already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: mike.john898@yahoo.com
Received: from [173.245.67.101]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.176.634
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 173.245.67.101
Originating ISP: Egihosting - proxy...
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:32 am

Hello xxx.

Thanks a lot for your respond to my mail, how are you doing today hope you are fine, i have a nanny that is talking care of Sammy for me at home when i am away here in Kabul Afghanistan for peace keeping mission, but i am looking for good woman that will take care of me and my son so that i can love and she will also love me too that i can spend the rest of my life with as husband and wife.

But when i set my eyes on you in your profile your beauty attracted my imagination you are the type of woman i have been looking for in my life i will like you to tell me about your family so that i can know more about you because you are very important person to me now, i will like you to send me some of your picture so that i can have them i wait for your respond soon.

Regard,
Mike John Miller.

Header:

Received: from [41.66.239.222]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 41.66.239.222
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:15 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Greetings to you and your members of your family hope they are all fine, thanks a lot for your respond to my mail like i told you before that i am searching for the woman that will spend the rest of my life with me, am in a peace keeping mission here but very soon from now my mission will be over here then i will go back home and retired from the army and settle down with the woman i will married, i can relocate to another country for my love so i don't have problem about that, please send me some of your picture so that i can have your pic i wait for your respond soon.

Regard,
Mike John Miller.

Header:

Received: from [199.255.209.210]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 199.255.209.210
Originating ISP: Nlayer Communications
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

Unread postby windbride » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Ok, I`ve been scammed by someone using this man`s pics. I had no harm done by this thing, but what makes me sick is the fact, that I would really like to know, if this man on the pics is still alive. Scams are bad enough as they are, but sometimes this criminals use identity of fallen soldiers and that is something I just can`t bare.
Does anybody know if this man on the pics knows that he is beeing used and if he is still with us?
This thing is so sick....and the worst of is all is, that you can`t trust anybody anymore.
These people are really good, I have to give them that...but not clever enough!
Would be nice to get some information on my questions.
windbride
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 pm

His photos are widely used by scammers as you can see, so I'm sure he's more than aware. Do you have any details on your scammer that aren't already posted here?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby windbride » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 pm

hey, no he is the only one I have pictures of. I mean do you think this real Miller knows what is going on? This man can never send pictures and post again, unless he is actually the scammer. I`m totally confused on this.....I did not make any payments or anything, but I`m quiet sure they have my adress and phone number, because I recieved phone calls from South Sudan. I did not post my name, just a nick, but it was my birthday and I had somebody posting my full name on facebook.....well I`m careful and watch who is where, if i find anything suspicious, I will call the local police.
But for some reason i feel sorry for this real Miller guy.....and the rest of identities been used.
windbride
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.