Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Haye Desmond Miller

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:47 am

From the victim:

All of our correspondence was via facebook where I met him. The name I know him as is Haye Desmond Miller. the only document he ever sent me was a pic of his military id. the last contact I had with him, or at least on his phone, was with a supposedly FBI agent in Dallas, TX, where Haye was supposedly arrested on his way to me on Monday. I have talked to 2 different agents Mr. Paul Orgeon and Mr. Cater. I don't know if this is part of the scam too or if this is legit and Haye's actually in the detention center in Dallas. All correspondence has been on Haye's phone not an FBI agents phone so I'm assuming that this is part of the scam trying to get more money from me.

I do have a name that Haye gave me to send the money to in Sharjah, UAE. His name is Saheed Lawal. He is supposed to be in the military stationed at Sharjah

Correct. The FBI agents are just the scammer, trying a "recovery scam" on you to steal more money.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

majgenm@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 24, 2015 4:25 am

Zorpia:

Hi My love is not written on sand for the waters to wash away,
it is written in my heart to stand, and dear I will you to know more about me with honsty mids here is my email (majgenm@ gmail.com)hope to read from you very soon thank you and have a nice day.
Micheal

micheal - michealapple
56, Lappeenranta, Finland
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑99, in Australia.

The stolen picture used is already reported here (green tshirt).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrnelsonmoorelove@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Angel Return:

How are you, nice meeting you, thank you for accepting my friend request, i will want us to chat in other to know more about each other as we ask our self a question,

you are so very cute and beautiful and you deserve to know very well. My name is MR NELSON MOORE WILLIAMS from united state, but presently in Ghana.

I will like you also to add me on my skype: nelson.moore95 or my yahoo id: mrnelsonmoorelove@yahoo.com

Screen name: Nelson Moore
Male

Stolen picture used:

nelson.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

beamanthonyusarmy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Angel Return:

i wish to know you more my dear

if you are busy now my dear, can i please have your email and skype, so we can proceed later with our communication. thanks
beamanthonyusarmy@yahoo.com

Screen name:

Anthony
Male / Single
50 - Nabereznyje Telny / United States
Current Location Russia

am anthony by name, easy going and loving man
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Engineer

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

Avatar on Yahoo - a little girl with a cat.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

seanwestwood84@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:13 am

Zorpia :

am Sean, what is your name?

how long have you been in this site.

you are so beautiful, can i know more about you.
What is your profession, what you do in life, what are your hobbies.

am new here on this site and I do hope to find my soul mate soon. I know there are no ideal people on the Earth. But I am sure I can find a woman with whom it will be comfortable, who will love me and in my turn I will love her with all my heart. I hope that some day we will have happy and big family.

I am searching for kind, tender, merry woman, who is reliable and assured in the future. I am longing for having a strong and friendly family which won't be afraid of any life difficulties; to live in love, mutual respect and understanding with my special woman

Hello, my dear friend, we don't know each other yet, but last night I saw you in my dreams!
seanwestwood84@yahoo.com
write on my mail my dear, i don't have time coming to the site, due to the kind of job i do

sean / seanwestwood
44, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Pictures used:

sean.jpg

sean1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robert.miller2015@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:06 pm

AngelReturn:

Hello my dearest woman,

Your profile attracted me to know you more, I am single and I am new in this site, I was married but I lost my wife about 6 years ago, I have an adopted child who is 7 now. I was born an orphan, I have no relatives anywhere as well, I have been in the military for over 27 years now and hope to retire soon and return back to the U.S. I am 47 years old. Honestly, I wish to have a good relationship with a woman, whom is good, caring, a woman with great sense of humor good understanding & very tolerance in nature because I strongly believe that for LOVE to grow healthy, tolerance must be the major factor that will hold it. I would like to know you which is the reason I am sending you this email message, please send me a message and tell me little about you & would really appreciate it.

I am a USA military officer working as commanding general in the army here in Syria with NATO/UN forces. I do not know how to express or analyze the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart this moment long after I saw your pictures and profile data. I would rather not fear to say that I would be glad to you for more verbal discussions. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts would be for you to respond to my message- without effort, unconsciously, as of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known as it is already written and shows all over your face, and my love, my reverence, my admiration for you, you have increased in one moment as I should have thought only a lifetime of intimate, loving association could have increased them. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes in your profile picture; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression, except in some great poem which I cannot write.

For security reasons as a military officer with USA ARMY, I cannot share my pictures here on this site, please give me your email contact/address to enable me forward you my pictures and & more about me. My email is: ( robert.miller2015@hotmail.com ) Skype: (rober.miller45)

Have a great time & take VERY good care of your self as I will be looking forward for your earnest reply. Love comes from a pure heart and a conscience and a sincere faith.

Warm Regards,
Robert.

Robert Miller
Male
47 - San Jose / United States
Current Location San Jose/ United States

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Steven.stefy50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:25 am

Message on the site:

Hi, I'm Steven Name and dual citizenship. I am new to dating site.I seeking a woman to spend the rest of my life. My friends always describe me as a caring and respect for the humble people I'm passionate about beautiful dignity.I loyal and honest, easy going romantic man given a cold heart. The most important thing is your honesty and trust in this relationship to work Who. I am happy to contact you. My name is skype .. (steven.stefy) and e-mail address is (Steven.stefy50@hotmail.com) Thank you and hope to hear from you.

Steven xx

steven
Male
Current Location Frankfurt/ Germany

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dr_samlambo09@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:48 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41385, where the same scammer is claiming to be a bank official willing to give few millions of dollars to random people online.

Fake profile used on FB:

James Miller
Works at Militray Soldier

Both stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jeffray43u@outlook.com Jeff Ray

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Skype ID:
live:jeffray43u

Profile Elements:

Name: jeffray43u
I am a: Male
Height: 5.4 ft / 168 cm
Body type: Athletic
Starsign: Virgo
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: New york
Descr. of myself: I am Jeff. from the States, I am looking for a serious soul mate. Hard for one to describe him or her self, but i will tell you more about me when we chat it out.
Descr. what I am looking for: i need a good and God fearing girl. Waiting for the lucky queen.

PM:
jeffray43u
Buen día y que Dios te bendiga. Mi nombre es Jeff Ray. Soy un oficial del Ejército de Estados Unidos. Vi tu perfil hoy y se convirtió interesado en usted. Me gustaría establecer una amistad mutua con usted. Para mí, la edad, la distancia o el color no importa, sino el amor asuntos mucho en la vida También me gustaría saber más. Me gustaría que volver a mí a través de este correo electrónico a continuación, para que yo también te voy a decir más sobre mí mismo. (Jeffray43u@outlook.com) También voy a enviar mi foto. Creo que podemos pasar de aquí. Estoy a la espera de su respuesta. Gracias y que Dios los bendiga. Mis besos y abrazos para ti. Atentamente, Jeff. jeffray43u@outlook.com

jeffray43u
Good day and God bless you. My name is Jeff Ray. I am a US Army officer. I saw your profile today and became interested on you. I will like to establish a mutual friendship with you. For me, age, distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life I will also like to know more. I will like you to get back to me through this email below, so that I'll also tell you more about myself. (jeffray43u@outlook.com) I will also send you my photo. I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks and God bless you. My kisses and hugs for you. Yours sincerely, Jeff. jeffray43u@outlook.com

jeffray43u
Bom dia e Deus te abençoe. Meu nome é Jeff Ray. Eu sou um oficial do Exército dos EUA. Eu vi o seu perfil hoje e se interessou em você. Eu gostaria de estabelecer uma amizade mútua com você. Para mim, idade, distância ou de cor não importa, mas o amor questões muito em vida Eu também gostaria de saber mais. Eu gostaria que você voltar para mim através deste e-mail abaixo, de modo que eu também vou lhe dizer mais sobre mim mesmo. (jeffray43u@outlook.com) Além disso, vou lhe enviar minha foto. Acredito que podemos passar daqui. Eu estou esperando por sua resposta. Obrigado e Deus te abençoe. Meus beijos e abraços para você. Com os melhores cumprimentos, Jeff. jeffray43u@outlook.com

jeffrey 43U
Good day and God bless you. My name is Jeff Ray. I am a US Army officer. I saw your profile today and became intrested in you. I would like to establish a mutual friendship with you. For me, age, distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life I also like to know more. I would like you to get back to me through this email address below, so I'll also tell you more about myself. (Jeffray43u@outlook.com) Also, I will send you my picture. I believe we can move from here. I'm waiting for your answer. Thank you and God bless you. My kisses and hugs for you. Sincerely, Jeff. jeffray43u@outlook.com

E-mail:
Saudações meu amado ,
Obrigado pela sua resposta amável. Foi tão impressionando a minha expectativa, eu acredito que tenha obtido meu coração e estou muito feliz ao ler seu e-mail. Como você está hoje e como é o seu trabalho? Espero que esteja tudo bem com você. Estou realmente em busca de um relacionamento verdadeiro amor e rezo para se você vai me mostrar o amor com confiança que ambos vão viver para sempre como um. Eu preciso que alguém especial na minha vida com um coração amoroso para mim, acredito que a idade é apenas um número, mas o verdadeiro amor vem do coração, que não conta a idade.

Eu sou um oficial de exército de Estado. Eu sou um coronel e um batalhão de infantaria comandante das forças norte-americanas aqui na Líbia. Tenho servido nas forças armadas por 28 anos, mas agora na manutenção da paz missão aqui na Líbia desde a morte do presidente Gaddafi como o resultado de minha profissão de servir o mundo Nações Unidas NATO. Eu cresci como um órfão no Homes Batista Crianças do Kentucky, nos Estados Unidos. Tenho 43 anos, viúvo, infelizmente sem uma criança. Eu também acompanha as minhas fotos e eu espero que você vai gostar. I deixar sozinho confortável no quartel no estado unido.

Mais sobre mim, eu gosto de ténis de mesa, passeios a cavalo, indo ao cinema, corrida e golfe como esporte favorito, ouvir jazz e rock, muito romântico e honesto, odeia mentiras. Eu acho que sou sensível e gentil com as pessoas, meus amigos sempre diz que eu sou bom em proteger as pessoas, eu gosto de ir para a guerra, fazer a paz, perdão, amor e dos meus hobbies, gosto de rir, eu vivo para ser espontâneo e eu normalmente sou boa em tentar o meu melhor em qualquer posição que eu me encontrei, estou trabalhando duro para o meu trabalho e sempre desfrutar, não importa que ele não me dá tanto tempo, eu tenho paz no meu coração e sempre sonho para Deus dá-me a pessoa mais doce em todo o universo, divertido estar com, sou único, mas a intenção de obter um ao meu lado para estabelecer-se com.

Aqui na zona militar, não estamos autorizados a fazer uso de telefone celular, nós só fazer uso de mensagem de rádio e comunicação de e-mail por razões de segurança, então por favor deixe-nos continuar se comunicando através de e-mail para o tempo médio,
Bem como é a vida em geral com você lá? Quanto a mim a vida continua aqui boa, mas apenas comprometido com meu trabalho, eu gostaria de saber mais sobre você e seus gostos, desagrado e experiência de vida, você também deve enviar-me, pelo menos, uma foto enquanto recebendo de volta para mim.
Com os melhores cumprimentos,
Jeff Ray.

---------------------------------------------

Greetings my beloved ,
Thanks for your kind response. It was so impressing to my expectation, I believe that you have gotten my heart and I am very happy to read your mail. How are you doing today and how is your work? Hope everything is fine with you. I am really seeking for a true love relationship and I pray if you will show me love with trust we both will live forever as one. I need that special one in my life with a loving heart to me, I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which does not count age.

I am a United State Army officer. I am a Colonel and an infantry battalion commanding Officer of the US forces here in Libya. I have served in the military for 28 years, but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation NATO. I grew up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes in the United States. I am 43 years old, widower, unfortunately without a child. I also attached my pictures and I hope you will like it. I leave alone comfortable at the barracks in United State.

More about me, I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies. I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my friends always says that i am good in protecting people, I enjoy going to war, making peace, forgiving, loving and of my hobbies, like to laugh, I live to be spontaneous and I am usually good in trying my best in any position I found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with.

Here in the military zone, we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication for security reasons, so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time,
Well how is life generally with you over there? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, I will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, You should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me.
Yours sincerely,
Jeff Ray.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jeffray43u@outlook.com>
Subject: More about me and photo.
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016

Photos are already reported here:
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (212.04 KiB) Viewed 8646 times

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffray43u@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Meu querido,

Obrigado pelo seu e-mail. Estou feliz de ler sua mensagem. A melhor relacionamento geralmente começa de forma inesperada e Distância é apenas um teste para ver como o amor agora pode viajar. Estou muito sério com você e eu quero conhecê-lo pessoalmente e compartilhar o amor de meu coração com você. Meu caro, eu quero que você saiba que estamos sendo atacados por insurgentes diárias e carros-bomba e durante uma de nossas missão de resgate nos deparamos com um that cofre contêm grande quantidade de dinheiro Que pertence aos partidários do governo sobre jogado da Líbia , que creio que foi o dinheiro para a compra de armas e munições, e foi acordado por todos os oficiais de apresentar dentro no that missão de resgate o dinheiro será compartilhado entre nós e que nós fizemos.

Fora do total do fundo a minha parte foi (dois milhões e setecentos mil dólares norte-americanos) Estou buscando sua ajuda para evacuar a minha parte do dinheiro, que é (dois milhões e setecentos mil dólares norte-americanos) daqui a você no seu país. No máximo, você pode assegurar-me Que a minha parte vai ser seguro em seu cuidado até eu chegar ao seu país. Lembre-se Que isso não é roubado dinheiro, e não há perigos envolvidos em receber o dinheiro e manter o dinheiro em sua custódia até que a minha chegada para se encontrar com você no seu país.

Eu escolhi para revelar isso para você depois de minhas orações e eu acredito que você não vai trair a minha confiança nem frustrar o meu sonho. Embora você pode se perguntar por que eu estou tão cedo me revelar a você sem saber totalmente Você, também. Eu vou dizer Que minha mente me convenceu de que Tu és o verdadeiro pessoa para me ajudar a receber e investir esse fundo. I fizeram acordos sólidos com uma empresa de segurança que prometeu entregar o fundo a qualquer um dos meu destino escolhendo. I será compensando-lo com 25% do total do fundo sobre a conclusão final deste projecto, enquanto o saldo restante será o meu capital de investimento no seu país.

Devido à política das Nações Unidas NATO aqui na Líbia desde após a guerra aqui, há um plano para mover algumas tropas da Líbia assim serei Entre as pessoas Que será que se deslocam para fora para o Afeganistão. Eu não posso ir junto com esse dinheiro, uma vez que eu e o pessoal no dever militar sabe. Eles também querem saber como eu venho sobre ele. Devido a isso, eu fiz um arranjo para um agente de correio diplomático aqui na Líbia para mover este fundo. A questão é quem estará a cargo do dinheiro na minha ausência? Este é exatamente por isso que eu preciso da sua ajuda. Quero garantir-lhe que você não vai ter qualquer risco neste como já traçou a estratégia para ter esse dinheiro saiu daqui com segurança através de meios correio diplomático. Você tem que manter tudo confidencial até que você recebe do fundo como uma consignação.

Um apelo apaixonado eu vou fazer com você não é discutir este assunto para um terceiro, se tiver razões para rejeitar esta oferta. Por favor, destruir este e-mail para evitar qualquer vazamento desta informação e será perigoso para mim com base na minha posição aqui.

Nota; Eu não sei quanto tempo vamos ficar aqui e meu destino desde que eu tenha sobrevivido duas ataque a bomba aqui, que me levou a procurar por um confiável e confiar pessoa digna para ajudar a me receber do fundo, porque eu vou estar migrando para sua casa para investir e começar uma nova vida não como um soldado mais. Tudo depende da nossa comum acordo. Depois de confirmar para mim que você recebeu o dinheiro. I vai se juntar a você no seu país para iniciar uma nova vida com você.

Conclusivamente, eu gostaria que você pudesse me enviar uma resposta de imediato em relação a esta proposta. Sua resposta urgente será muito apreciada.
Tenha um bom dia e sempre colocar-me em suas orações diárias.
Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Translated Version:
My dear,

Thank you for your email. I am happy to read your message. The best relationship often begins unexpectedly and Distance is just a test to see how love can now travel. I am very serious with you and I want to personally meet you and share the love of my heart with you. My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked by daily insurgents and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a que safe contain lots of money Belonging to government supporters on played Libya, which I think it was the money to buy weapons and ammunition, and was agreed by all officers present in the que rescue mission money will be shared between us and what we did.

Out of the total fund my part was (two million seven hundred thousand US dollars) I am seeking your help to evacuate my part of the money, which is (two million seven hundred thousand US dollars) from here to you in your parents. At most, you can assure me That my part will be safe in your care until I get to your country. Remember That it is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved in receiving money and keep money in custody until my arrival to meet with you in your country.

I chose to reveal it to you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my trust or frustrate my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without fully knowing you, too. I'll say what my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund. I made ​​solid agreements with a security company that promised to deliver the background to any of my destiny choosing. I will compensate you with 25% of the total fund on the final conclusion of this project, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in the country.

Due to the United Nations NATO policy here in Libya since after the war here, there is a plan to move some Libyan troops so I will be among the people who will be moving out to Afghanistan. I can not go along with that money, since I and the staff on duty military know. They also want to know how I come about it. Because of this, I made ​​an arrangement for a diplomatic courier agent here in Libya to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to assure you that you will not have any risk in this as I have outlined the strategy to get this money out of here safely through diplomatic mail means. You have to keep everything confidential until you receive the background as a consignment.

A passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if it has reason to reject this offer. Please destroy this email to avoid any leakage of this information and will be dangerous for me based on my position here.

Notice; I do not know how long we will stay here and my target since I have survived two bomb attack here, which led me to look for a reliable and trust worthy person to help get me the background, because I'll be moving to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier more. Everything depends on our agreement. After confirming to me that you received the money. I will join you in your country to start a new life with you.

Conclusively, I wish you could send me an immediate response in relation to this proposal. Your urgent response will be greatly appreciated.
Have a nice day and always put me in your daily prayers.
Best regards,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.