Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:08 pm

arvb,

I'm sorry that you were scammed. :(

Can you give us the General's email address, and post the email he sent to you?
Can you also post email address and emails from the "barrister," Fred Anderson?
Do you have any phone numbers used by both of them?

Please stop all communication with them now, for your own protection, and also to help other victims of the scammer.

We do not want the scammer spooked, educated, or to change his details. Other victims need to be able to search and see your posts to have a chance to be saved. Do not report his skype, yahoo, or email accounts to the hosts to be closed.
Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

barfred.anderson@yahoo.com

Unread postby avrb » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi,
I have deleted my Yahoo account, have only some bits of communication saved:

Barrister's email: barfred.anderson@yahoo.com

Part from his email requesting money transfer:
'...The marriage process and materials will cost you 1000 euro, that is the cost from the court, and this amount should be paid to my name and address via Western Union Money transfer'

And the next day:
'...Good morning, and thank you very much for your good communication, the court has accepted all your questions and regard each question as well answered to perfection your marriage arrangement is at the perfect.
But I sent you an email yesterday about the court requestion you to make a payment of 1000 euro, for your marriage materials, and this amount should be paid before we can continue the processing.
The Court is making arrangement for your benefits am waiting to hear from the court please try to make the payment on time...'

Hope this will somehow help somebody.
And thanks for your help too - topics here are really very useful, after reading them i feel a little better.
avrb
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks for the added information on "Barrsier Fred." I'm sure this new information will alert others to this scammer. I'm glad that your are reading the topics here, and that they are helping you to recover and also to be more educated about scammers and how to protect yourself from them in the future. You may someday be able to help stop a scam on someone you know someday using the information that you have learned here.

If you have not yet listened to our podcasts, I highly recommend that you do. We have interviews with other survivors of scams, our staff here, and some of our friends that work in the anti-scam community. Also in the second half of most of the podcasts, we have funny improv comedy phone calls that we made to scammers. We play innocent "victims" to the scammers, and make up characters that seem to get them off of their scripts and onto our "weirdness?" in very funny ways. Education on scammers and laughter; both good ways to help you recover and be a strong survivor of your scam. Listen to them here: http://scamsurvivors.com/podcasts/
The podcasts are also individually described and linked to the youtube version here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1370
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: usgeneralsylvestermiller@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:13 pm

On Skype:

Gen Sylvester Miller aka adrianacleics - no avatar
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anthony.miller19651 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:04 pm

On AR:

Good day Dear how are you doing , hope you are doing pretty good my Dear, i wish to know you more ? Am Anthony Beam Miller or you can give me your skype name please mine skype is anthony.miller19651 or email?

Profile elements:

miller
Male / Single
49 - ?rebro / United States
Current Location Tempe Junction/ United States

View count 12
Create Date 14/06/2014 09:15

Anthony beam miller, from USA easy going lively and loving person

Looking For
love and someone kind like me

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Army
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

On Skype:

anthony.miller19651 aka Anthony Miller
Language: English
DOB: October 11, 1965
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

using US Army stolen photos of Sgt Jeffrey Miller photos

Unread postby rebecca » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:41 am

Scammer abusing stolen photos og US Army Sgt Jeffrey Miller
Attachments
20140627_094943.jpg
20140627_094853.jpg
Using d stolen pics of US Army Jeffrey Miller
rebecca
New survivor

Re: using US Army stolen photos of Sgt Jeffrey Miller photo

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:49 am

Rebecca,

do you have details about this person? The email address he is using, phone numbers, emails you received from him. If you do, can you post it please? Your info may save other victims.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1395 a tutorial about how to post.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mjames10153@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:15 am

In my skype.acct.. A certain person calls me using hayford.j.miller. He just asked me.if i can chat with him. Just for a while. He.imtroduces.himself as a.us army, in Syria right now. Like usual chat..asked about what i do for a.living etc.. Etc.. After.few daya.he.sends me pics...different pics. He's saying also he has a daughter named Alondre. That.his wife died upon giving birth to their 2nd.child. He never asked anyway for money coz ive introduced myself as.a.helper.here.in HK. He chat nicely and.descently. He even asked me to email her.daughter to greet her happy birthday. I did. Lately i found out whem i was searching some topics.. I came across dis site US Army.Scammers etc etc.. I just click it..as i watch the video for.LT Jeffrey Miller, i saw some of d pics dis guy sent me. Thats the time i realize he.is.a.scammer. Upto now.i didnt tell dia guy about what i found out. I just ignore it. Hayford.J.miller d one he.is using in skype right now. he message me often .. Maybe u can try to chat with him..i will just reply him once in a while for you to trace.if theres a possibility...

He is using mjames10153@yahoo.com daughters email alondre_miller@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

robert.miller2013@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Message on the dating site:

Hello my dear woman,

Hello, you look cool your profile picture just attracted me to know you more, I'm not married, just got registered on this site, I was married, but I lost my wife about 6 years ago, I have a step daughter who is under the care of my nanny in Colorado USA, I was born an orphan and do not have a relative nowhere. I was in the army for over 27 years and I hope to retire this month or precisely first week of next month 2014, after which I will return back to the U.S. the moment I am through with this last mission I would be going soon.

I was born on April 8, 1968 so I would like to have a good relationship with a woman like you who is good, caring and has a good understanding and a sense of humor. I would like to know you that's why I'm sending you this email message, please send me a message and tell me a little about you I Would be very grateful.

I am a USA military officer working as a Major General in the army here in Herat, Afghanistan with NATO forces. I do not know how to express or analyze the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long after I saw your picture and profile. I would rather not fear to say that I am deeply falling in love with you and would like you to get back to me for more verbal discussions. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts would be for you to respond to my message- without effort, unconsciously, as of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known as it is already written and shows all over your face, and my love, my reverence, my admiration for you, you have increased in one moment as I should have thought only a lifetime of intimate, loving association could have increased them. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes in your profile picture; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression, except in some great poem which I cannot write.

For security reasons as a military officer with USA ARMY, I cannot share my pictures here on this site for security reasons, give me YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ............. and I will forward you my pictures, my email address is robert.miller2013@hotmail.com skyp is (rober.miller45)

Have a nice and take care of your self, PLEASE REPLY & Remain Blessed.

Regards,

Robert Miller.

Profile elements:

Robert Miller
Male / Single
46 - Springfield / United States
Current Location Parsippany/ United States

Slogan to love is to be loved

very simple down to earth, caring and most especially has a listening mind

Occupation Military
Profession Military
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen picture used:
1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

generalcliff@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:07 am

Message on the dating site:

Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL CLIFF SAM. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend,I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address, (generalcliff@outlook.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.

i have something to tell you Please try and reach me at my email address today

Gen. CLIFF SAM

generalcliff@outlook.com

Profile elements:

General Cliff Sam
Male / Single
48 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Manassas/ United States

I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL CLIFF SAM. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.