Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Check out http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/We_Fin ... d=13898664 You'll see he was cotnacted almost 3 years ago about it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby windbride » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:42 pm

hey , thank you for giving me this. I`m glad this guy knows what is going on. That does not make the scamming thing much better, but at least he was not dead by then. well I will not hope that these guys contact me again, but you can`t be sure. I`m glad that I did not fell for the idea of beeing loved..but you have to give them that..they know what they are doing and Ltn. Jeffry Miller..well I feel sorry for him, because if his pics are still beeing used, he might end up with some women on his tail, hating him. That`s a dangerous game there...thank you very much!
windbride
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Now you're aware of this, can you post up the details of your scammer to help warn others?
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

nelsonlambert2014@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:30 am

On AR:

hello am much impressed,when i viewed your profile today.my nelson is nelson lambert,my email address is nelsonlambert20142@yahoo.com. write me,or send yours for more details about my self, and exchanging of photos.am waiting for your reply soon.

Profile elements:

nelsonlambert - no picture
Abilene/United States

Hello, xxx,am so sorry for the little mistake,here is the right email, nelsonlambert2014@hotmail.com.please do write me soon ok,, for am very much interested in knowing more about you.have a fantastic day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nelsonlambert2014@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:30 am

Email:

Greetings my friend,

I'm Lambert Nelson. It is with great pleasure to inform you, I hope you 're having a lovely day my dear.Many thanks for the brief message that you sent to me. Thanks again to understand able to communicate with me. I hope we can understand each other and communicate in honesty. As you can read in my profile, my real name is Nelson Lambert Sergeant is my rank in the army, medical with 35 Battalion Infantry Regiment US Army, I'm from Texas City in the USA, and I am a contractor of the US soldiers parked here in kabul the capital of Afghan... I've been here since two months. I was in Iraq in 2006 to 2007.My mother was an American and Russian father. I was born in Russia on December 24, 1960, but left Russia when I was eleven (11) years of age. I joined American military after my graduation from high school in the year 1987.I will retire from active service next two months and I'll be happy if I found a reliable partner. My wife died of cancer six years ago and since then I have been single. I am the only son of my family my late father divorced my mother before. I am planning to retire and live with a woman who will understand that living has a lot to do with honesty, love, patient and understanding between one another, I have read and I like your profile. I will like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself.
I am the type of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard worker and a cheerful person and I take care of myself. Although I live alone, for now, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I 've been alone for six good years now, although it was not easy. I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate, so I decided that now is the time to make changes in my life. So I took the decision to pursue a very special person that I think you might be one, one day can become my best friend, lover and partner in life. I'm just myself ... confident, manly, caring and trust. I am looking for a real intimate and meaningful relationship where love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun, youthful, beautiful and passionate loving man.I think of myself as being intelligent, but harmless. My hobbies include running, baseball, music, riding, soccer, travel, play golf, etc. I also like pets like dog, cat and horse etc I am looking for a woman whom I love with all my heart, the woman I will spend the rest of my life with her, the woman will know when it's real love. Someone who is willing to share their lives with me and I can share my life with her, and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek perfection, because nobody is perfect. The happiness of man is never complete until there is a woman next to him, I know I was not born to be let alone forever, life is short and we need a partner to be happy anytime and any day. I pray that you will be my dream partner, and I hope that our approach would open the doors of blessings in our lives and affections. Please, I want to remind you that only two can go together when they agree within themselves. We are no longer young, so we have to be honest with each other, so we can build a happy home for our better future, who came of age to know exactly what we want in life and enjoy it.

Attached here are my pictures. Please feel free to tell me more about yourself also send me your pictures and have a wonderful sleep tonight, hope to hear from you tomorrow. I would like to talk to you when you have time

Thanks and have a nice day my dear

Regards from

Header:

Return-Path: nelsonlambert2014@hotmail.com
Received: from COL128-W1 ([65.55.34.71]) by col0-omc2-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 13 Mar 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby windbride » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Chris Miller
An Ich
Heute um 2:20 PM
Hello sunshine.LOL!

You must wonder why I call you sunshine,.Can't get the picture of you off my mind. I felt like giving a hug,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one I have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if I ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn't walk more than miles to see more beauty, If I love you for wealth, I wouldn't walk more miles to see more, If I love you for smiles, I would see more in tv,lol But the only thing I can fall in love with is you, that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like I said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there,. trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.

The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed,. The medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren't offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that,. We were all created for each there. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because , the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol.

I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because I know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check and know if I am still alive,lol. that is something. So I want your help today. There is this woman whom I just met, and I could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but I would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, I am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, I would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once I have her hand, I can promise her forever. Tell her I know this is not going to be a kid walk, . tell her I know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her I would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, because I do not really know how she has done it. tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.

You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Pls look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.

Yours true friend.

Chris.

This was the information he gave me:

831Detachment Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (W1DJAA)

APS/Movement Control Team (FFQL60)

Arbeit und Ausbildung

The U.S. Army

The University of Texas at Austin
Austin

Lee High School - Houston, Texas
Houston

Allgemeines
Geburtstag 10. März 1968
Geschlecht Männlich
Beziehungsstatus Geschieden
windbride
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:38 pm

windbride,

As you can see, those stolen pictures are massive abused in romance scams since years. Can you, please, try to post those details meant to help others to find him here, while searching?

- email address he is using
- phone numbers he is using
- money request - chat log or email text - if he asked for money in any way.

Any info may save another potential victim, before to be too late.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

General Nabil Miller - nabilmiller141@hotmail.com

Unread postby Tajci » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Here fresh Scams General Nabil Miller.
This man does not stop.
passionately

nabilmiller141@hotmail.com
nabil miller
Apr 20.02.2014

Greetings to you my sweetest , How are you and your loving family? I hope all is good in Gods name, Darling Here is everything you need to know based on me now, so if you still need to know more about me you can ask me okay, I pray to the good lord to being understanding in us so that we will achieve our goals.

1). Am Nabil Miller by name, 49 years old, presently in Pakistan since a year
2). I have no wife now, my ex wife had died over 4 years ago in car accident
3). I have only one loving son Anthony Miller, who is 14 years old now border on the high school in London
4). I have the professional military, now in the Bess in Pakistan, where terrorist camp fighting
5). I have my own house were I live in London
6). I have one sister live with his family in Spain

I am honest, caring, truthful, love, obedient, Sweet history, Easy going man, I want it all, you need to know from me now, if there are other things, please ask about waiting to read from you with your own dater with your photographs, have a sweet kisses a day

Regards Nabil
5 Attachments

01.JPG

Me and Son.jpg

Nabil 1.jpg

Nabil.jpg

My Father and Me.JPG

nabilmiller141@hotmail.com
nabil miller
Apr 9 2014 (3 days ago)

Good morning my dream beloved wife, How are you and all around you? hope you are fine,if so glory be to God. Thanks very much for your wonderful and fantastic mails of you and update forwarded mail from W4S Security Company Pakistan full of concern,love and care towards me,which i wish you the same with all my whole heart and nothing can change it in my heart with the love i carry for you. My love i have try to view the link you sent to me but i could not see anything here for my explanation and answer to your questions. Well i stand this day with my nakedness and swear with my last blood that i am who i am in real life says the lord of all universal.

My sweetheart i promise you from my whole heart to be honor,respect,hobble, honesty, loyalty,love and care to you as my future wife to be until the end of my life, and i stand on it today. i have nothing to answer you in all this questions because you have believe in what people told you and the pictures you saw in the link as you said to me. Yes you may see my pictures because i have respect this case to the United Nation that someone went to my Facebook and took all my pictures to send some woman claim to be me. This is reason why i close my Facebook account long time ago.

My darling you may call me many names, but God is watching us. Like i told you before that human being can driver someone from the right to left place to wrong place. Now the word of God has come to pass now. I want you to no that i am not afraid about you handed over all the correspondence between you and our dispatch to the police. I want you to know that you are going to pay this money (US$ 15,000 SUD) handling charges from our life box. i lift some money in our box okay. My heart i have to confess to you that you have made me to cry like a baby regarding your doubt on me at this stage i am about to leave here and join you as soon as possible why? i want to tell you this from my whole heart, if God say that we are going to be together as husband and wife in this earth nothing can stop it.

I have spent my life waiting .not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Here is my morning coffee to wife in the bedEmoji........I am sleepless by who i choose from my heart to be my future wife. God i challenge by your words this day, if it's your will of God that we can be together nothing can stop it.

Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being,Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper. Life is so unpredictable, Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart, these things set you apart from every woman else, But it may also be the big things, the woman you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things, the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you. My last word to you, if anything happen to our life box. i promise you to die.

Loving you with all my heart,Emoji

Attachments
General Nabil.JPG
My Father and Me.JPG
Nabil.jpg
Nabil.jpg (17.87 KiB) Viewed 6962 times
Tajci
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Thanks for the details. Everything posted helps to save others.
Wayne

usgeneralsylvestermiller@yahoo.com

Unread postby avrb » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:47 am

The same photos, but another name - Sylvester Miller. He claims to be four-star general, currently serving in Afghanistan, Kabul. He has been there for 7 months and now trying to find the way how to get out of there because he is very tired of the war. His wife has died five years ago during car accident. Now the only way to get away from Kabul is to get married, it can be done online, of course, it should be kept as secret from the rest of the world. During the process some barrister (in this particular case - Fred Anderson) is involved, he is in charge for preparing the marriage certificate and communication to US Courts of Appeals. Before processing the final documents, fee of 1000EUR need to be transferred to barrister's name via Western Union.
General Sylvester Miller has a son, his name is Greg and father hasn't seen him since came to Kabul last autumn. Greg lives in Africa now, refusing to communicate with his father now.

Communication Pattern: invite via Skype and then propose to open Yahoo account for further communication.Communication on messenger only, first email received some days ago and IP address check led me to Ghana:
http://www.iptrackeronline.com/index.ph ... 51.161.117
Accra, Greater Accra (01), Ghana
Yahoo: usgeneralsylvestermiller@yahoo.com

Invitation text in Skype:
Hello dear,my name is sylvester miller from NYC USA...,i find your profile very attractive and i would love to know you more, please take my hand i promise you will never be alone.
First weeks of conversation (contains some details regarding his son, late wife, his position in Army etc.), maybe will help to somebody to recognize the pattern used:
[23.04.2014 12:51:05] Gen Sylvester Miller: you look so beautiful on your picture
[23.04.2014 12:51:22] Gen Sylvester Miller: i guess that's what caught my attention
[23.04.2014 12:52:11] Gen Sylvester Miller: am not in the US now and even if am there i don't intend to marry from my home country
[23.04.2014 12:52:17] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok
[23.04.2014 12:52:40] Gen Sylvester Miller: i want to marry from somewhere far and leave my life far from home
[23.04.2014 12:52:52] Gen Sylvester Miller: can you add me now my dear
[23.04.2014 12:53:03] Gen Sylvester Miller: coz am not in your list
[23.04.2014 12:55:03] Gen Sylvester Miller: i didn't kill anybody but have been hurt by so many people especially those i trust in my country so am seeking solace
[23.04.2014 12:55:32] Gen Sylvester Miller: i need a secret place to rest my head with a woman who loves me and never betrays me
[23.04.2014 12:57:08] Gen Sylvester Miller: i promise to stay by her side forever that's why i said hold my hand and i promise you will never be alone
[23.04.2014 12:57:19] Gen Sylvester Miller: your pic is really attractive
[23.04.2014 12:58:01] Gen Sylvester Miller: hello are you with me?
[23.04.2014 13:01:20] Gen Sylvester Miller: hmmmm
[23.04.2014 13:01:32] Gen Sylvester Miller: but i like you very much
[23.04.2014 13:01:57] Gen Sylvester Miller: my friends told me to try skype coz they got married via skype
[23.04.2014 13:02:16] Gen Sylvester Miller: so tell me why my case should be different
[23.04.2014 13:02:26] Gen Sylvester Miller: i just want to know you
[23.04.2014 13:02:54] Gen Sylvester Miller: you look very much like someone i use to know
[23.04.2014 13:03:15] Gen Sylvester Miller: deceased i mean my ex wife
[23.04.2014 13:03:36] Gen Sylvester Miller: she passed on five years ago
[23.04.2014 13:08:52] Gen Sylvester Miller: where do you work?
[23.04.2014 13:09:03] Gen Sylvester Miller: am in kabul afghanistan
[23.04.2014 13:09:16] Gen Sylvester Miller: am on a peace keeping mission
[23.04.2014 13:09:23] Gen Sylvester Miller: for the UN
[23.04.2014 13:10:16] Gen Sylvester Miller: am looking for a way to resign my job too
[23.04.2014 13:10:40] Gen Sylvester Miller: there's too much betrayal in the Army
[23.04.2014 13:11:15] Gen Sylvester Miller: why are you offline now did you remove me from your list?
[23.04.2014 13:11:36] Gen Sylvester Miller: i can't see what your typing
[23.04.2014 13:13:30] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok
[23.04.2014 13:13:51] Gen Sylvester Miller: i just keep staring at your picture
[23.04.2014 13:14:01] Gen Sylvester Miller: it gives me dejavu
[23.04.2014 13:14:43] Gen Sylvester Miller: your hair, your eyes, your lips and nose they look extremely beautiful
[23.04.2014 13:15:57] Gen Sylvester Miller: it was a car accident
[23.04.2014 13:16:19] Gen Sylvester Miller: i bought the car for her on her birthday june 25th
[23.04.2014 13:16:32] Gen Sylvester Miller: please let's not talk about that now
[23.04.2014 13:49:16] Gen Sylvester Miller: Hmmm
[23.04.2014 13:49:40] Gen Sylvester Miller: do you have a yahoo mail?
[23.04.2014 13:50:14] Gen Sylvester Miller: please if you have one kindly send it to me let me add you immediately
[23.04.2014 14:07:53] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok my dear i like your job
[23.04.2014 14:08:22] Gen Sylvester Miller: hehehehehe your really funny
[23.04.2014 14:08:46] Gen Sylvester Miller: but it's not as dangerous as peace keeping mission too
[23.04.2014 14:09:33] Gen Sylvester Miller: what kind of business and investment do you think i can do in your country?
[23.04.2014 14:10:49] Gen Sylvester Miller: now your offline i don't really know what's wrong with the connection
[23.04.2014 14:11:37] Gen Sylvester Miller: i really like to invest my money and do business too but i don't know how to go about it
[23.04.2014 14:13:07] Gen Sylvester Miller: no no i can't leave camp until this mission is over
[23.04.2014 14:13:42] Gen Sylvester Miller: am terribly sick now but am a soldier i can't give up so soon
[23.04.2014 14:14:50] Gen Sylvester Miller: we can't access our bank accounts, we don't receive money and we don't make phone calls outside kabul except on mission assignment
[23.04.2014 14:15:37] Gen Sylvester Miller: like calling the white house, calling the UN secretary etc but not to individuals
[23.04.2014 14:16:20] Gen Sylvester Miller: yes ofcourse coz now it's like everyone is a suspect that's what happens when your under terrrorist attack
[23.04.2014 14:18:32] Gen Sylvester Miller: but i have alot of money in different security companies about three different companies so i want to invest the money into business or so meaing so that when i come out i can find something to do to take my mind off military endeavours
[23.04.2014 14:19:26] Gen Sylvester Miller: i don't want to invest in America coz there's too many people there who hates my mission
[23.04.2014 14:20:29] Gen Sylvester Miller: i don't even know how to go about the investment thing or the business thing
[23.04.2014 14:20:52] Gen Sylvester Miller: i guess am thinking too much lately
[23.04.2014 14:21:29] Gen Sylvester Miller: haven't seen my son for more than six months i really need to leave this place
[23.04.2014 14:22:32] Gen Sylvester Miller: but i need to get married first so i can use my marriage documents as an excuse and a back up for my resignation
[23.04.2014 14:30:10] Gen Sylvester Miller: hmmm it's a very long story my dear
[23.04.2014 14:31:13] Gen Sylvester Miller: anyways he's in Africa i sent him there to school coz there was too much pressure coming from my enemies in the Army.
[23.04.2014 14:32:15] Gen Sylvester Miller: they threatened to kill him when i got promoted to a General some said i should resign plus am giving the opportunity to oversea this mission here in kabul
[23.04.2014 14:33:25] Gen Sylvester Miller: i don't even know how he is now i use to get to him via email but for about two months now he refused to reply my emails i guess he's too mad at me now
[23.04.2014 14:34:04] Gen Sylvester Miller: he thinks am a wicked dad but he don't know that am trying to save his life
[23.04.2014 14:35:46] Gen Sylvester Miller: his head teacher is a very good friend of mine he was the one who advice me to bring my son and i took his advice coz we are both Americans
[23.04.2014 14:36:44] Gen Sylvester Miller: but now even the teacher has refused to reply me too am really getting worried as each day passes
[23.04.2014 14:37:31] Gen Sylvester Miller: he's my only son and i don't have another, he's always complaining that he needs a mother or else i will not see his face again
[23.04.2014 14:39:44] Gen Sylvester Miller: yeah you are right my dear
[23.04.2014 14:39:57] Gen Sylvester Miller: but i thought i understood me at first
[23.04.2014 14:40:33] Gen Sylvester Miller: am serving my country and the world at large even if i die i must die for a good course
[23.04.2014 14:41:44] Gen Sylvester Miller: as for my son i must find him a mother soon i mean a woman who truly loves me and will readily accept my son like her own and take good care of him as a would
[23.04.2014 14:42:28] Gen Sylvester Miller: i promise to provide all her needs and i wil surprise with an explicit gift when i come home
[23.04.2014 14:43:19] Gen Sylvester Miller: and i want someone very far away that's why i searched your country and your the first person that caught my attention
[23.04.2014 14:45:43] Gen Sylvester Miller: and am ready to give more than am demanding
[23.04.2014 14:48:34] Gen Sylvester Miller: i can send money to my son via an agent but he's too young to receive money it might cost him his life and as for his teacher i don't trust him anymore, this people knows me very well so it will be easy for my enemies to get me through them
[23.04.2014 14:49:51] Gen Sylvester Miller: i really want someone afar off who dosen't know much about me but whom i can trust but it will take time to trust again the last time i trusted someone it almost cost me my life

[25.04.2014 21:50:41] Gen Sylvester Miller: no problem my dear i understand you perfectly have been so bust lately and i miss you like hell,the minute i spoke with i felt like my being alive again but you left me so,i just want you to be honest with me and show some love even if you hate me.
[25.04.2014 21:53:01] Gen Sylvester Miller: you don't know how much i keep tinking about you, even when am in patrol or am in the office, you won't believe this, last night i was typing a speech i will give in a military converge and i accidentally type your name in my speech
[25.04.2014 21:53:36] Gen Sylvester Miller: am just loosing my composure coz i feel your running away from me my dear
[25.04.2014 21:54:07] Gen Sylvester Miller: tell me what you want me to do to make you love me and be a mother to my son
[25.04.2014 21:54:43] Gen Sylvester Miller: i will be in another meeting soon i hope i don't mention your name in my speech
[25.04.2014 21:54:57] Gen Sylvester Miller: bye miss you so much my dear
[25.04.2014 21:55:06] Gen Sylvester Miller: muahhhhh

[01.05.2014 22:35:35] Gen Sylvester Miller: your answer is here now my baby am your man and i will never leave you, i promise to be by your side my dear please don't go away from me, i miss you so much my dear
[01.05.2014 22:36:26] Gen Sylvester Miller: have been so busy with my job there's too much trouble here in camp but you can drop your message and i will receive it when am online

[01.05.2014 23:29:39] Gen Sylvester Miller: hmmm am so real
[01.05.2014 23:29:40] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok
[01.05.2014 23:29:54] Gen Sylvester Miller: am General sylvester miller
[01.05.2014 23:30:00] Gen Sylvester Miller: that's my full name
[01.05.2014 23:30:13] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok now do you agree with me?
[01.05.2014 23:30:43] Gen Sylvester Miller: and am not a bastard it was fate that brought us together my dear
[01.05.2014 23:31:52] Gen Sylvester Miller: i wish i can just leave my job and come over to your country
[01.05.2014 23:32:57] Gen Sylvester Miller: i want to marry you by all means
[01.05.2014 23:33:39] Gen Sylvester Miller: even if i don't know you i don't care i can do anything for your sake and i wish you will do the same for me
[01.05.2014 23:34:47] Gen Sylvester Miller: please my dear come online and chat with me
[01.05.2014 23:35:19] Gen Sylvester Miller: soon i will leave for patrol but i want to talk to you first you know my situation now

[02.05.2014 13:43:21] Gen Sylvester Miller: your very special to me my dear
[02.05.2014 13:43:42] Gen Sylvester Miller: and it pains me that i only have your skype contact
[02.05.2014 13:43:56] Gen Sylvester Miller: i want more of you in my life
[02.05.2014 13:44:59] Gen Sylvester Miller: i want to know all about you i want to know when you wake up in the morning and when you sleep at night i want to know when your at work or when your out for vacation with friends
[02.05.2014 13:45:12] Gen Sylvester Miller: please don't go away from me
[02.05.2014 13:45:31] Gen Sylvester Miller: i'll never forgive myself if i let you go
[02.05.2014 13:45:56] Gen Sylvester Miller: 'if it's my heart you want i will give you my life too

[02.05.2014 13:54:49] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok my dear
[02.05.2014 13:55:23] Gen Sylvester Miller: and i said don't worry trust me and be good to me i promise to stay with you forever
[02.05.2014 13:55:48] Gen Sylvester Miller: am a very honest person and i like going straight to the point
[02.05.2014 13:56:42] Gen Sylvester Miller: i told you my position in the army and i told you about my son and my situation here in kabul
[02.05.2014 13:57:09] Gen Sylvester Miller: all i need is a hand to support me and i will be out of here soon
[02.05.2014 13:57:29] Gen Sylvester Miller: that's how to do it when your in a mission like this
[02.05.2014 13:58:26] Gen Sylvester Miller: am tired of this war and am ready to leave this place but i can't unless i present my marriage certificate with the excuse of going to see my family

[02.05.2014 14:02:45] Gen Sylvester Miller: yes ofcourse and to proove it you must do something to show your love and as for me i must play my part too
[02.05.2014 14:03:15] Gen Sylvester Miller: don't worry am a citizen of the United States of America
[02.05.2014 14:03:59] Gen Sylvester Miller: i know how this works so many people in my country and abroad they respect my position and my mission alot
[02.05.2014 14:04:38] Gen Sylvester Miller: so being with you and getting married won't be a problem i just want you to trust me and show me how serious you are
[02.05.2014 14:05:18] Gen Sylvester Miller: because as time goes on you will be meeting so ma dignitaries
[02.05.2014 14:05:37] Gen Sylvester Miller: i mean men of status from the US and Uk and Abroad
[02.05.2014 14:06:05] Gen Sylvester Miller: they will respect you if they get to know your my wife
[02.05.2014 14:07:25] Gen Sylvester Miller: believe i don't brag with my money and pride means nothing to me but when we get married you will know what it means to be a first class citizen of a first class country
[02.05.2014 14:07:52] Gen Sylvester Miller: words cannot explain what i mean only actions
[02.05.2014 14:08:04] Gen Sylvester Miller: i just want you to promise me one thing
[02.05.2014 14:08:47] Gen Sylvester Miller: promise me you will never leave me no matter what and promise me you will always be online whenever your less busy
[02.05.2014 14:09:09] Gen Sylvester Miller: please consider this words carefully before you reply
[02.05.2014 14:09:35] Gen Sylvester Miller: hello darling are you still with me/

[05.05.2014 13:02:05] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok my dear i understnd all your saying, all am saying is that you should be serious with me and show me you love me that's all
[05.05.2014 13:05:15] Gen Sylvester Miller: just let me handle the rest, my dear i want you to trust me i have good plans for us even for your kids too so don't leave me in a hurry
[05.05.2014 13:05:45] Gen Sylvester Miller: just be good to me and be kind to my son when i get out of here you will know me well
[05.05.2014 13:07:46] Gen Sylvester Miller: you know i don't have money with me now and i can't access my bank account until i complete this mission but i have money else where that i can send to you i just want you to be serious with me
[05.05.2014 13:08:29] Gen Sylvester Miller: you make me feel bad when we chat and you just go offline i often get so worried that i may not see you again
[05.05.2014 13:10:39] Gen Sylvester Miller: you are so dear to me now believe me have never falling for a woman the way i fell for you even though i don't see your pic anymore your blonde physique is still in my memory and your sexy eyes
[05.05.2014 13:11:15] Gen Sylvester Miller: i just feel like kissing your lips now but your not here worst of all your not even online
[05.05.2014 13:12:41] Gen Sylvester Miller: i love you and i want you to love me too and be my wife so we can plan together
[05.05.2014 13:14:51] Gen Sylvester Miller: your my darling and you will always be priceless to me, sweetheart please take my hand and give your heart to me i promise to keep it safe, i love you muahhhhh and i miss you like crazy too
[05.05.2014 13:37:31] Gen Sylvester Miller: please reply as soon as you get my message i need to hear from you soon, now am going out for a meeting with the afghanistan minister of defence, i will be back soon my love.

[07.05.2014 11:45:01] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok let me start from the beggining
[07.05.2014 11:46:37] Gen Sylvester Miller: am in kabul on a mission and now the situation here is getting critical everyday but as a General i can't leave unless i have a candid reason and marriage is the only vital reason
[07.05.2014 11:47:16] Gen Sylvester Miller: and you know am inlove with you and am not kidding
[07.05.2014 11:48:40] Gen Sylvester Miller: what you have to do is listen to me and just follow my instructions, if you do we can get a US marriage certificate online
[07.05.2014 11:50:02] Gen Sylvester Miller: and i can come to see you and we can do a wedding and commesurate the marriage right according to the custom of your country
[07.05.2014 11:52:01] Gen Sylvester Miller: you know i haven's seen my son for a very long time and worst of all i can't even tell how he's faring
[07.05.2014 11:52:56] Gen Sylvester Miller: please if you really love me be kind and be serious with me let's do this i promiseto reward you with love and care
[07.05.2014 11:56:20] Gen Sylvester Miller: am a US citizen i know someone who can help us but i can't call him i can only get to him via email
[07.05.2014 12:12:52] Gen Sylvester Miller: then i will contact the lawyer and send you his email but you will have to open an email inorder to chat with the barrister and to print the documents out for filling
[07.05.2014 12:53:07] Gen Sylvester Miller: ok my dear
[07.05.2014 12:54:33] Gen Sylvester Miller: after then i can get permission to leave camp but if they don't give me then i have no other choice than to resign with the reason of going to see my new wife and family
[07.05.2014 12:54:49] Gen Sylvester Miller: then i will come straight to your country

Last edited by Big Al on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: posted trace results to text.
avrb
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.