Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

James Phil <jamesphil247@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jamescolephil@yahoo.com - jamesphil247@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Other emails received from the scammer:

On Monday, March 3, 2014, James Phil <jamesphil247@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sorry my Lady to have sent you that email again, well i was out of town to see

my mom who is not feeling too fine that is why i could

not email you back since last week. please my lady, i will need some assistance

from you so that i will be able to take goo care of my mother who is at the hospital

at the money. please i need about $3,800 USD, i will pay you back as soon as she get well.

please let me know what you can do to assist me.

thanks my love.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:40 pm

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014, James Cole Phil <jamescolephil@yahoo.com> wrote:

I can say there is nothing more beautiful than having someone to love and the feeling of being loved in return.I learn how to fly again, soar high and be brave not fearing of something. I began to see the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless if we stop loving.
As time passed by... I started to wish and hope that I can keep you forever. Don't you know that you are someone worth keeping, someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving? I want you and I need you. I love you and I can never ask for more than you.I have asked much of you and you have never failed me. You have intensified all colors, heightened all beauty, deepened all delight. I love you more than life, my beauty, my wonder.
I will stay by your side as long as I live. I will do anything for you.I will be your companion your friend and your guide. I will bring you the sunshine and paint a smile on your face.
I'll comfort your tear and gather up rainbow to chase all your sadness.
As long as forever my love will be true. We'll walk life's path together regardless of life's sunshine and rainy weather. As you are here for me, know I am here for you always.For as long as I live.
One line in haste to tell you that I love you more today than ever in my life before, that I never see beauty without thinking of you or scent happiness without thinking of you. You have fulfilled all my ambition, realized all my hopes, made all my dreams come true.
You have set a crown of roses on my youth and fortified me against the disaster of our days. Your courageous gaiety has inspired me with joy. Your tender faithfulness has been a rock of security and comfort. I have felt for you all kinds of love.

On Monday, May 26, 2014, James Cole Phil <jamescolephil@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Honey

Am so sorry I have not been able to get back to you as I don't know how to explain this to you cause I know you will feel hurt and I am trying to do this on my own and things are so tough right now with me my love.

I was asked to put someone to replace me here at the head office in Vancouver before I could be let go back to the US and that have been the problem here because I was told replacement will cost $2500 that's why I have not gotten back to you so that you will not feel embarrassed my dear wife. Please am so sorry for letting you down. It was never my plan to my darling wife.

I want you to know that my love for you have never change and I still love you the more.

From your darling husband
James
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:41 pm

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014, James Cole Phil <jamescolephil@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear lovely wife

I have been trying to come online but this network is really so poor here and I have need to speak with you because this is very urgent and important.

I know this May sound so sad to you but I can't keep the news I got today to myself because it will hurt you more if I don't keep to
My promise of coming over to you and our daughter as well.

The guy who promised to help me with the $1000 today was involved in an accident and his friend sent me an email after I sent him several message of he does not want to help or not or if he is playing with me, they his friend replied that Luis is in the hospital now under treatment from the accident he had this morning. I am really so confused now and I feel so disappointed in my self to tell you this.

Honey please if you can be able to get me this last $1000 by tomorrow morning honey I will appreciate so you complete your work for me to leave here finally

Honey please do not take this like am playing with you my love but please I beg in the name of God our father to please do this one from your heart so your husband can leave this country by Friday my love

Honey try and understand what happened babe it was a coincidence my love not what I planned for. Seriously Louis was really serious to help me with the money if not for what happened I not tell you about this my love. Please try and understand baby

Honey do you think I love you because of money or am playing with you my love. Why will you be saying that to me sweet heart. My love for you is real and natural babe. I don't love you because of money I only just need your help baby
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.