Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

James Phil <jamesphil247@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jamescolephil@yahoo.com - jamesphil247@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:32 am

IM Dec 23, 2013

thevictim: honey i lost everything in less than 6 months even my children , my home ,,,,do you understand

jamesphil247: Babe, as soon as i am home babe , we gonna have fun, go to the beach with Karen babe

jamesphil247: i want you to know that we gonna be together soon okay

jamesphil247: Whenever I miss you, I close my eyes and go back in my memory lane and live those moments again.I enjoy just thinking about you. I enjoy it even more texting you; but the thing I enjoy most is being with YOU!

jamesphil247: i want you to tell me you love me and you wouldnt be worried and feel frustrated anymore babe

IM Dec 24, 2013

jamesphil247: honey i did not receive any information

jamesphil247: Am just waiting to get those goods leave so I can leave too

jamesphil247: Yes I will meet you in dreams land honey

jamesphil247: For sure we will be together babe
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:36 am

After 5 days of absence:

IM Dec 29, 2013

jamesphil247: honey i have been seriously sick

jamesphil247: i almost past out babe

jamesphil247: i just started recovery this morning

jamesphil247: honey it was very serious i could not even stand or even talk

jamesphil247: i was unconcious for days honey

jamesphil247: my blood pressure was high again due to the previous stress and thinking i went through

jamesphil247: yes drugs have been sent across here now for me to take to stop it now

jamesphil247: am beginning to feel relief

jamesphil247: i manage to tell them to bring my laptop they did not agree but i told them my wife and my daughter will be worried and i need to talk to you so you will not be scared

jamesphil247: they said while i was uncious i was calling your name and Karens name

jamesphil247: and one of my worker told them its my wife and daughter and they said they tried to open my phone and laptop by it was security locked if not they would have infomred you or sent you a mail

jamesphil247: am feeling a little bit relief my love but they did a minor operation on me for appendix

jamesphil247: i cant make it anymore cause i have to be on bed rest for two weeks for my body to be strong thats what they said now cause anything my blood pressure might rise again and it very dangerous thing

IM Dec 30, 2013

jamesphil247: still recovering but allittle bit different from yesterday

jamesphil247: so is really so sad and lonely but i explained things to her (the so called daughter...)

jamesphil247: her school tutuition has expired and she could not get anything for christmas

thevictim: she said the phone office is close , thats why i cant call her. how did you talk to her?

jamesphil247: through one of the nanny cause school is off session now

jamesphil247: i will write to the headquaters my resignation letter after this

jamesphil247: honey if its about the money just be patient okay i will leave in two weeks to transfer money to you babe

jamesphil247: please just endour with me okay my love

jamesphil247: please just be patient with me my love

jamesphil247: honey can you please send our daughter anything so she can celebrate and go out on the new year day celebration

jamesphil247: thats what she wants cause she is angry she did not get anything for christmas and now its new year again

jamesphil247: you know she is still in school and she cant receieve anything cause they dont allow it only cash cause of security

jamesphil247: just little funds will be okay for her

jamesphil247: i really feel how is going to be for our daughter all alone

jamesphil247: any little amount you can send for her i know she will be happy to get something from you baby

jamesphil247: thanks my love for putting a smile on our daughter face even when i failed

jamesphil247: she will feel how much you care for here and be there for her too

jamesphil247: you can send it through christine details so she will get it acrross to her

jamesphil247: i will keep my phone beside my bed waiting for your call
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:41 am

IM Jan 3, 2014

jamesphil247: sorry i was down again just feeling strong again honey

jamesphil247: honey i told you i was re admitted cause i fainted while i was trying to have a walk

jamesphil247: and they said am not suppose to move beacause my body needs rest

jamesphil247: honey cant you understand what am telling you i was seriously sick again and the phone is in my room up till now

jamesphil247: i never know if its ringing cause am not allowed to answer the call

jamesphil247: cause am not yet strong they only allowed me to us the computer to chat with you cause i told them am missing my wife

jamesphil247: they will not allow me talk becuase they want me rest but i know you are going to be so worried thats why i said i must talk to you online

jamesphil247: we have the health care unit here on the rig for situation like this

jamesphil247: we are just like positive and negative wire, we both must work together

jamesphil247: hoeny can you do me a favour make enquiries of what it will take to fly from the USA to your country honey

jamesphil247: okay but one thing am thinking of

jamesphil247: i want us to get married and your mum will be present and also your family members so they know officially am your husband

jamesphil247: i just want your family members to be present but its not important anyway

jamesphil247: where do you want us to get married my love US or your country which one will you prefer?

jamesphil247: should we get married there in your country or just wait till april and we get wedded in the states

jamesphil247: but if i marry you there and we go back to the US what wil you do about our house there?

IM Jan 4, 2014

Talking about the "daughter":

jamesphil247: okay here is it +18134899144. its the number of the room she is staying baby. when it goes through Karen may be the one to answer you but one thing is that most times on weekend the schools numbers hadly go through.

jamesphil247: i did call and no aswer but lucky i managed to talk to her

jamesphil247: i felt so bad when i heard her baby

jamesphil247: cause school is about to resume and she got nothing cause the payment depost i made had expired and she needs something

jamesphil247: honey i know things are very rough with you but please can you send our daughter some feeding money. Anything you could send she will appreciate it

jamesphil247: i will go back in two weeks time baby but our daughter cant stay like that till i come

thevictim: what happend to that 600$ ...stacy couldnt refound that, yet?

jamesphil247: oh i forgot to tell you she had a fractured bone and she is still in the hospital taking treatment

jamesphil247: its all my fault cause fees have expired and i have not paid baby cant you get it

jamesphil247: please dont blame anybody they will look down on me so low

jamesphil247: if talking to them is better i would have done that instead of bothering you but all i need is just some little money for her

jamesphil247: her tuition fee yearly is $35,000 baby

jamesphil247: but dont border yoursekf about that cause that is my responsibility baby

jamesphil247: so hoeny please can you try and send our daughter something just to get things for her over there

jamesphil247: please baby i know what you going through but we cant just leave our daughter behind no matter what my love

jamesphil247: just to send her some little money honey anything you could send so long she get something honey

thevictim: do you want me to borrow again?

jamesphil247: its just little money and not that much. at least if she can get $350 its okay nothing much more than that honey. she is a kid and i dont want her to be going through such stress in life. thats why i put her there in that school honey though its expensive one.

jamesphil247: honey please i understand what you are thinking and i know its not easy for you baby

jamesphil247: its our daughter we talking about and we just cant leave her like that or let because of money Stacey lost keep her hungry baby

jamesphil247: so should we leave our daughter like that honey tell me
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 am

IM Jan 6, 2014

jamesphil247: honey once again i really want to thank you for all you did for me to get those goods there

jamesphil247: honey i cant still believe you did this for me

jamesphil247: you know my co workers are jealous i got a wife like you honey

jamesphil247: you know they are hunting very bad to get a woman like you

jamesphil247: all i told them is to get closer to get and he will bring the right woman for them

jamesphil247: are you not a lucky woman having me in your life just the way am lucky having you in my life?

jamesphil247: honey understand am a man and i need to stand by my word which makes me a man

jamesphil247: okay now i see what you dont like now and i will try to change for you okay honey

jamesphil247: you know am a christian man and from the very day i was born i hate smokers but i found myself to be in love with you

jamesphil247: and when i found you are smoking it hurts but i promise myself i will change you from that

jamesphil247: althouhg i know its hard to stop but eventually with time i said you will completely stop it even when am with you

thevictim: i stoped completely

jamesphil247: am so proud of you

jamesphil247: honey so what can you do to help our daughter Karen

jamesphil247: come one honey please let her get something

jamesphil247: 200 is something to assist babe

jamesphil247: she is just a kid you know that babe

jamesphil247: okay honey so please just help our daughter to be able to feed my love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 am

IM Jan 9, 2014

jamesphil247: i got a message that our daughter is not feeling fine too honey she is sick

jamesphil247: she is not eating good food thats why

jamesphil247: she is not healthy am confused babe

jamesphil247: she got no funds to feed

jamesphil247: her tuitition has expired since last year and am supose to pay for this years sesssion and am not available to do that

jamesphil247: which was why i was begging you please send her some money first

thevictim: honey i told you , i cant do this any more

jamesphil247: i know honey but you still need to consider our daughters health situation

jamesphil247: i know things have not been going well with you my love but please just try and find a way out baby

thevictim: its not fair , next month , i have to return almost 19000$

jamesphil247: Honey am so sorry but trust me before then am back and i have transfer money to you babe

jamesphil247: honey please dont think much about it okay once am strong am leaving my love to come sort out all our debts okay my love

jamesphil247: honey please just help her

jamesphil247: please baby even $350 will be okay honey please

jamesphil247: honey please do something for our daughter baby

jamesphil247: i know babe but you need to just try harder and send something honey

jamesphil247: its smalla mount and someone can easily help you with it babe

thevictim: can you try to refound money from stacey?

jamesphil247: since that accident she had she has not been able to walk well cause he had broken bone in her leg due to the accident she had

jamesphil247: its our daughter we talking about and we just cant leave her like that or let because of money Stacey lost keep her hungry baby

jamesphil247: honey i told you stacey situation int eh hospital why are you doubting me my love

jamesphil247: oh come on babe am been responsible for her been in the hospital on you still want me to force her to get money

jamesphil247: oh so you think its a lie or what honey

jamesphil247: yes of course she told me the truth and even her manager is quarrel with me for what i put her staff through just because of to pick up money and send

jamesphil247: and you still want me to tell and to leave hospital and get money she lost

jamesphil247: they telling me once i come i will pay all expenses on her for her treatment in the hopsital

jamesphil247: so you see what am talking about babe

jamesphil247: she is not lieing okay she is a sincere lady

jamesphil247: even her husband is not happy at all for this

jamesphil247: but she was going for me message you got that not the company message my own persnal message thats what she was doing babe

thevictim: i believe you , why you dont believe me?

jamesphil247: i do know very well and i beleieve you all you say but honey i know you can still find someone to help you with this little amount of money for our daughter babe its not big amount

jamesphil247: just consider this for her and let her get well babe

jamesphil247: am starting to have my headache because of this again

jamesphil247: honey i will be fine i just need you to pleazse help our daughter baby please do something

jamesphil247: find a way out

jamesphil247: honey just this last thing our daughter need please do

jamesphil247: you can baby

jamesphil247: no honey we cant leave her like that find a way honey

jamesphil247: i know you are stressed out thats why you saying this but honey you just need to do this

jamesphil247: honey this is just one last thing i ask of you babe

jamesphil247: please just this and i will be happy

jamesphil247: honey its our daughters health and please you need to help her and for that money for the bank i will come take care of it baby

jamesphil247: there is no problem without a solution and am the only solution babe

jamesphil247: honey believe me when i say am coming by 20 25th of this month babe

jamesphil247: so all will be okay my love

jamesphil247: trust me

thevictim: i will try. is not enough? i can imagine your attitude. you will not answer my phone calls. you will leave me for few days till i call and beg you to talk.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:07 am

IM Jan 11, 2014

jamesphil247: honey when can you send funds fast to her honey she needs to get drugs and treatment and thats where am bordered about babe

jamesphil247: okay honey please hurry up okay am very worrried about her and its making m not having rest of mind

jamesphil247: okay honey you will send it to Christine and she can get it to her quickly

jamesphil247: no not her scholl honey

jamesphil247: because my name is registered witht the school system and they have account to only pay tuitition money

jamesphil247: so honey please i really need you to hurry up before some goes more wrong

jamesphil247: she is our little girl my love

jamesphil247: can you lend me 2000 Rs? i need it. please help me out, i know you have it, i wil return it .a sardar asks to ATM machine

jamesphil247: Rs is the name of South Africa currency and Sardar is a name

IM Jan 15, 2014

jamesphil247: Some happened my love so sick now

jamesphil247: The money you sent was refunded back to xxx honey have they not called you?

jamesphil247: I don't know honey they refunded it back

jamesphil247: I don't know babe she said she went to pick it up and they refunded back the money

jamesphil247: She is still sick and I already told them money will be coming in yesterday but this happened now

thevictim: i sold my rings that day to send money to you

jamesphil247: she said she is having problem recently with western union now

jamesphil247: she does not know why maybe she has exceeded her limit for the month thats why

thevictim: can you give me another information

jamesphil247: Receiver: Joy Faust City: Colton State: California USA

jamesphil247: yes babe its Christine Sister so everything is good
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:11 am

IM Jan 16, 2014

jamesphil247: honey can you please make it $500 to send to our daughter?

jamesphil247: she really need drugs and treatment very well pleaseeee

jamesphil247: baby i know how you feell just try cause they said she need to get drugs and also to get good food babe

IM Jan 20, 2014

jamesphil247: my love am just waiting for the company head to grant my leave request and I will be on my way home baby I can't really wait my love

IM Jan 23, 2014

jamesphil247: my love you know i need to get to the US first for my bank account to be free so i can send money to you to clear all bills there

jamesphil247: how much is needed to complete our house my love

jamesphil247: so i will know how much to transfer to you when i get to the US

IM Jan 31, 2014

thevictim: my time for repay my debts is off baby

jamesphil247: why do you think am neglecting you my love

jamesphil247: you could not even wait to hear whats happening with me before concluding why babe

jamesphil247: you talking as if i dont want to help you with the situation you are now

jamesphil247: i know my love thats why i am forcing myself out of here now so i can help you out because i know you are in

jamesphil247: the company finally agree to let me go but they will not be responsible for my leaving here at all

jamesphil247: its means i have to find my way out

jamesphil247: i have to fly myself back because me bridging the contract i sign with them

jamesphil247: some left over work undone which is included in my work are not yet complete but am already leaving because of problems i need to solve

jamesphil247: thats what i have been fighting for since yesterday so they can allow helicopter to come pick me off the rig

jamesphil247: there is still some jobs which are not yet completed but am leaving it behind for the next contractor to take over but they wont agree

jamesphil247: so thats why they said i wsill be responsible for my leaing here if that be the case

jamesphil247: how to do this traveling on my own is the problem now

jamesphil247: i have been so down since yesterday i got this news

jamesphil247: it broke me down cause i already dreamed of seeing home and now they want me to take care of my travel expenses

jamesphil247: not at all normally its the company that takes care of that but now due to some reasons they cut it off now

jamesphil247: the reason is that the job is not yet fully accomplished and completed and am already leaving thats why babe but i stick to leaving here because i want to help you and our daughter

jamesphil247: am just confused right now and i dont want to borther you with this cause of what you are going through now

jamesphil247: its my responsibliltu to help you now my love but this right now is getting me down

jamesphil247: honey i think its the plan of the devil for us not to be together but we cant let the devil win this honey we will fight with the strenght of the lord

jamesphil247: honey believe me God is on our side and he will give us the strengt to over come this babe

jamesphil247: so i just believe the evil people will work against us but our heavenly fahter will fight for us both spiritually and physical

jamesphil247: he will confort us in times of trouble like this
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:16 am

IM Feb 1, 2014

jamesphil247: honey am just so worried about how am going to leave here and you dont expecting me to be happy that am still stock here honey

IM Feb 7, 2014

jamesphil247: i cant leave here except am able to get my fly ticket myself

jamesphil247: honey its by July now but if i can leave i can hand over it and resign as well

jamesphil247: honey whats going on is that my work has been extended to middle of this year but i want to leave and they gave me the option to take care of my expenses back

jamesphil247: those are making me feel sick as well because am thinking allot about everything

jamesphil247: me too honey and thats why its hurting me so much and even our daighter is suffering as well cause i havent done anything with her school this section and they are complaining

jamesphil247: honey nothing i can do except to leave but i cant

thevictim: im going to lose my house for 25000

jamesphil247: honey that cant be possible because the house is more than that money

jamesphil247: that is stupidity my love for a house worth $200,000 to be taken because of $20,000 it not done okay just forget they cant do it

IM Feb 9, 2014

jamesphil247: Honey to be honest i was feeling sick because i have been thinking so much lately because of my present situation right now

jamesphil247: i just hope all will get well soon so that i can come home and settle with you

jamesphil247: honey you know i want to come but i dont have the money to leave here which is making me sad babe

jamesphil247: please i have look farward to meeting you my love i can't afford to lose you honey because i love you so so much now and the love keep growing more

IM Feb 11, 2014

jamesphil247: Honey this situation is what is wrong with me now

jamesphil247: Everything is not going well

jamesphil247: Our daughter is not good and she needs me for her tuition

IM Feb 16, 2014

jamesphil247: honey am not feeling well at all and also our daughter have not been doing good in school cause i have not paid the tuition

jamesphil247: so honey i have decided to leave here

jamesphil247: if i should continue here maybe i will not leave here alive babe

jamesphil247: honey my only problem now its just my ticket to the US and i want you to just do this for me now cause am tired of being here and things going wrong when i can solve them

jamesphil247: honey please i know things are not too good with you but baby try and understand i have to leave here and i need your help with my ticket honey so i can leave finally cause if i continue here i might get sick and loose my life and i dont want to leave you and our daughter behing honey

jamesphil247: this is just one last risk we have to take to get things better for us honey

jamesphil247: once i can leave here all our problems will be over you know that honey

jamesphil247: honey i dont know how you going to do this but you can just find a way out to get this so i can leave here finally baby am tired of getting sick too much cold here the snow is just too much

jamesphil247: honey its just a total of $3000 from the rig to the US babe

jamesphil247: thats the cost of everything honey

jamesphil247: yes honey first chopper will need to come and pick me out of the rig and it will cost $1000 for that honey

jamesphil247: then my ticket to the US

jamesphil247: honey is there nothing you can sell to get this so i can leave as soon as i can leave everything will be okay

jamesphil247: any other thing just to get me out of here and everything will be fine

jamesphil247: i dont know honey just find anything to loan out or sell so you can raise this money for me to leave babe

jamesphil247: please just find a way out my love please baby

jamesphil247: this is what we need to get all our problems solved baby
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:19 am

IM Feb 17, 2014

jamesphil247: honey please just try this is our chance honey for everything to be in place and let me come and prove me love and sinceriy to you

jamesphil247: i really want to put an end to all our problems thats why did not blame you too much yesterday whe you acted like that cause i know its my fault cause you miss me allot

jamesphil247: if i leave things to go this way i might regret it so i just have to leave to correct everything and settle my family

Emails:

On Saturday, July 5, 2014, James Cole Phil <jamescolephil@yahoo.com> wrote:

Honey here is the information to send the money through western union

Name: Jesslyn Zepeda
City: Columbia
State: South Carolina
Zip-code: 29044

Thank you very much my darling wife. I will talk to you later. Got no connection so I was not able to come online yesterday but we will talk today. Love you more

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 , James Cole Phil <jamescolephil@yahoo.com> wrote:

Honey here is the address for Karen

Address: 1612 NE 25 AVE,OCALA,FLORIDA.34470
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Bank accounts used by the scammer:

name:Suzan Lilley
address: xxx
bank name : TD Canada Trust
Bank address : York plaza , 1601 Wilson Ave AT , Jane Street , Downsview , ontario , M3L 1A5
account number:#0666648xxxx
routine no: xxx
tranzit no: xxx

Name : Denene Yeary
address: xxx
bank name : Wells Fargo
bank address: 12802 south Tryon St , Charlotte , North Carolina , 28278
routine no"25317xxx
account no: 3055xxx
SSN: xxx
swift cod: PNBPUS3xxxx

beneficiary name : Denene Yeary
bank name : Wells Fargo Bank
account no: 3055xxxx
routine no: 25317xxxx

beneficiary name : Denedne Yeary
Bank name : Wells Fargo bank
account number: 394393xxxx
routine no: 05300xxxx
swift cod: wfbixxxx
transit routine no: 12100xxxx
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.