Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

James Phil <jamesphil247@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jamescolephil@yahoo.com - jamesphil247@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:29 am

IM Sep 25, 2013

jamesphil247: thanks allot for the money honey

jamesphil247: i really appreciate my love

jamesphil247: i love you so much honey cause you give me joy baby

jamesphil247: you are God sent

jamesphil247: you are one in a million babe

jamesphil247: i love you allot

jamesphil247: from the very first day i set my eyes on your photos i liked you and i felt something for you that was why i contacted you

jamesphil247: and since then i must say you are the best thing that have ever happened to me

jamesphil247: your love care faithfullness and most of all your trust and we will be good for ever honey

jamesphil247: i want to create a strong bond between us for us to leave together for ever

jamesphil247: you love and care have made me fallen in love more than i have not love a woman before

jamesphil247: it will be so hard for someone to forget about you my love cause my whole worlld is all about you?

jamesphil247: each time i talk with you i get inspire by your words

jamesphil247: i dont just know why honey

jamesphil247: maybe its because i have fallen in love with you so much babe

jamesphil247: you are part of my life now baby

jamesphil247: and i can not do without you baby

jamesphil247: life without you now is meaning less

jamesphil247: you are one of a kind and i love you more everyday

IM Oct 5, 2013

jamesphil247: i was at the shore base here in canada with the ship we came with which is loading the rods we want to take back to US

jamesphil247: When we all got a very sad news yesterday

jamesphil247: one of our supervisors who was sent to africa Nigeria to be precise to move some pipes down to the US for work was involve in a plane crash and we lost him

jamesphil247: it has been so sad story honey and he was my close friend

jamesphil247: thanks allot honey i saw your missed calls and i knew my baby miss me allot

jamesphil247: in less than two weeks i will be leaving Canada back to the US finally to complete work and i will be done

jamesphil247: i want to tell you that we are going to be together this christmas period to celebrate and enjoy our life together
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:38 am

IM Oct 20, 2013

jamesphil247: yes honey very busy for me i am making plans on how to move those pipes from Africa to the US

jamesphil247: The company is really disturbing me about my incompetency about this job

jamesphil247: but am doing everything within my power to make sure this goes well

jamesphil247: because the work over there is been suspended because of the unavailability of these pipe for connecting

jamesphil247: they have already paid money for it

jamesphil247: honey dont worry okay i dont want to border you but everything will be fine'

jamesphil247: i want to meet with somebody fr business on how i can move those pipes directly to the US

IM Oct 25, 2013

jamesphil247: remeber i told you about the pipe products in Nigeria i need to move them to the US and that is how i can leave Canada

jamesphil247: i spoke with the exporting agent and all arrangement have been put to place and all i am required of now i just a payment of $10,500 to move 750 pipes to the US

jamesphil247: so that is why am asking you to lend me the money and within a week time you will be repaid as soon as i get back to present my file to the company and they get the product the money will be available for you

jamesphil247: honey please i really need your help here okay so i can get out of here and come to the US cause i want to come to you Asap

jamesphil247: honey i really know how you feel but at this point i have no choice here okay please help me honey

jamesphil247: i know you can find a way out for me or borrow from a friend for me and i promise within 1 week it will be paid back within good interest

jamesphil247: honey i know but you need to understand my situation here and you are all i have to ask for help from

jamesphil247: honey cant you ask anyne around to see if they can help you some of it honey please

jamesphil247: you can just leave my all like this honey something needs to be done my love please

jamesphil247: honey please i need you to do this for me and you will get it witn a week time honey

jamesphil247: if i can get this done and get back to the US i can send you the money in less than 7 days honey

jamesphil247: honey are you scared it will not be paid back in a week time

jamesphil247: it will cause once the product get to the US the cash will be made available for you and transfer to you

jamesphil247: trust me honet

jamesphil247: i should leave what borders me now i mean my problem it does not border you?

jamesphil247: you mean you cant find a way to get that amount for me honey even from the bank or a friend

jamesphil247: you dont show concern even to help just say you cant just like that honey

jamesphil247: you are saying we should leave this conversation about money it shows you dont want to hear about it anymore or you dont care about it honey

jamesphil247: it me honey what am going through now

jamesphil247: i know honey but you are just been scared maybe i will not pay back 'honey i give you my word here like never before it will be paid back within a week so i can leave here for the US AND THEN PAY YOU BACK WHEN I GET THERE HONEY

jamesphil247: Honey you know my position here not been able to get money from my account if not i will not even mention to you about needing money

jamesphil247: honey you just sound as if you really scared of helping me or you dont want to. you would be saying of what you can do to assist but you just hold on you cant

jamesphil247: come on honey please i need yu here

jamesphil247: honey stop saying that you are my life my love everything i can count on in life

jamesphil247: i really felt so bad on how you talk to me honey even on the phone you did not bother to call me before you sleep

jamesphil247: something you do things wrong

jamesphil247: am confused here okay dont know what am even doing

jamesphil247: you are my only hope here

jamesphil247: okay honey please do for me i will very very very happy if you do this last one for me and i will not let you down my love

jamesphil247: please i need your help

jamesphil247: thinking have made me down since yesterday

jamesphil247: i used someone phone to call you cause i dont even have units to call

thevictim: where did you call from yesterday honey

thevictim: cause the phone cod was 021. cape town?

jamesphil247: oney you know its international call and its always show rountine number

jamesphil247: that is how the code are been routine when making international call and you cant callback the number shown

jamesphil247: my head is fulled with so many thought on this issue going on

jamesphil247: honey i really need you to try for me very much with this money okay

jamesphil247: pleaseeeeeee

jamesphil247: okay honey repaying back the money is not a problem and it will be with interest okay honey good one

jamesphil247: i will get you the information to send it to through western union for the exporter of the product

jamesphil247: Remember i told you its Nigeria in Africa

jamesphil247: the products are coming from NNPC of Nigeria

jamesphil247: within 7 days it will be paid back honey cause it take 4 days for the product to arrive in the US

jamesphil247: So once its there , the money will be made available to be sent to you

jamesphil247: so once the products are been loaded and taken off from there

jamesphil247: then will be leaving for the US that same day to work so as to prepare for my finall disburment of contract done

jamesphil247: so long its money that is not a problem okay you are my wife and am your husband so my wealth is yours as well

jamesphil247: i will not let you hold debts
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:55 am

IM Oct 27, 2013

thevictim: i try to find a way to borrow some money

thevictim: i have to transfer the money to nigerian national petroliom corporation?

jamesphil247: not to the company its to the exporter that will be shipping the products to the USA

jamesphil247: and you will send it through western union so fasten the whole process

jamesphil247: Honey here is the information to send the money through western union Receiver Name: OGHENEVWEGBA BARON City: Warri State: Delta Country: Federal Republic of Nigeria Honey send it $3000, $3000 and $4000 Honey i love you so much i will talk to you later

jamesphil247: OGHENEVWEGBA BARON is the receiever

jamesphil247: he is the secretary to the exporter who is about to transport the piepe to the US

jamesphil247: yes honey i swear on my late mothers grave i will not fail you okay becuase you never failed me anyday so i will not okay honey

IM Oct 29, 2013

jamesphil247: so let me give you the information so you can send it to the US okay

jamesphil247: RECEIEVER: DENENE YEARY CITY: CHORLOTTES TATE: NORTH CAROLINA USA

jamesphil247: She is the supply officer to the company i work with honey

jamesphil247: what exactly did the agent say was wrong why they can not send to Nigeria directly?

jamesphil247: okay honey this time you make it 4 transfer okay

jamesphil247: make it $2000 each okay

jamesphil247: No honey $2000 is the maximum she can pick up with her ID thats why

jamesphil247: she have picked up more than 15000 in the past so she is trusted

jamesphil247: okay you will go early tomorrow and tell them to make the reference number available and send $5000 tomorrow

jamesphil247: then $3000 next tomorrow

jamesphil247: am reall greatful and appreciate all your effort for me to get this money so i can get get those product to the US

jamesphil247: by tomorrow morning the reference number for the $2000 will be availabe right?

jamesphil247: okay you send the $5000 by 9 in the morning and before the days is up then will get you the reference number

jamesphil247: i have allot of plans for you honey

jamesphil247: you will not believe what i have for you but its my secret and want t surprise you okay

jamesphil247: call me tomorrow once you have the reference number okay and please go early okay honey

The scammer claimed the contact person was unable to pick up the money... for the victim the money where taken after transfer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 am

IM Oct 31, 2013

jamesphil247: how long will it take to go into the account honey?

jamesphil247: WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT

jamesphil247: in USA

jamesphil247: yes honey trust me she was even angry cause she waited all day at western union over there trying to get this but did not go through

jamesphil247: BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLCBANK ADDRESS: 2A BOYO ROAD SAPELE DELTA STATE NIGERIA Customer Name: ADIGBERI OVIE ADDRESS: 13 SHELL ROAD, SAPELE DELTA STATE NIGERIA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2020011899BRANCH/SORT CODE: 011243144 CORRESPONDENT BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NEW YORK SWIFT CODE: SCBLUS33ABA NO: 026002561

jamesphil247: honey i have made neccessary calls and money can be transfer even from western union and bank to Nigeria

jamesphil247: i told you that its safe with me cause i have been doing business for years and also transferin money there last year

jamesphil247: tell them its your money you are sending and they have not right to deprive you not to send it where you want

jamesphil247: this is bank and anything concerning bank is legitimate

jamesphil247: honey this is company account and they cant diclose it to and individual or private person and can not access it also

jamesphil247: Denene have help me hold my money worth $30,000 when i was not around and she keep it for me till i came back so she is not the one but am suspecting the agent but definitely i will pay you back okay just leave to to me to bear

jamesphil247: remember i cant pick up money i dont have their license remember

jamesphil247: (my passport) its not wit me cause we came through the sea port as legal oil workers contractor all over the world

jamesphil247: honey you seems not to understand we are offshore workers and we travel through see borders and we have pass to get to here okay am not flying through planes okay

jamesphil247: our company work with goverment and even their ship and licensed to go to any country so long the government approves the work there understand

jamesphil247: honey dont worry about sending the money again okay i will still pay you back the $2000 by next week

jamesphil247: i dont want to ever border you again with this issue okay

jamesphil247: i want you to first of all send a small amount of $100 to Susan first to pick up with that xxx deatils first

jamesphil247: once that can be pick up then the others can follow cause i dont know why xxx was a problem they said they could not find in Charlotte yesterday to make it more safer

jamesphil247: sometime i think the agent in charlotte does not know what he is doing because i check myself on western union website and xxx is found so i dont know why he said ot was not found in their system

jamesphil247: you will be sending it to Susan Lilley okay

jamesphil247: i knew her through my Friend David in the US okay

jamesphil247: she is just a friend and i dont have any relationship with her okay

jamesphil247: they are investigating the issue now and they called western union main head office so defifnitely the money will be refunded to me okay

IM Nov 1, 2013

jamesphil247: did you get the email i sent you yesterday regarding the banking information to send the money?

jamesphil247: its a scanned copy of the check with the account information honey. All the informations are there

jamesphil247: its on the scanned copy the bank address is there

jamesphil247: you will send it to her account information i gave you now

jamesphil247: Honey can you call them today to know if they need any other information for the transfer

jamesphil247: so honey i have spoke with the exporter and i informed them you will be transfering the money to their account over there so as to make things quicker
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:04 am

IM Nov 3, 2013

jamesphil247: the agent said they are investigating the transaction and maybe it might be refunded to the location you sent it but if not they will pay it but the want to confirm first if it was refunded or not

IM Nov 5, 2013

thevictim: Hello my love , money is in susans account .

thevictim: 4500$ and 3870$ =8370 canadian $

jamesphil247: Yes honey the money have reflected in Susan's account now

jamesphil247: Thanks my love am so happy and I appreciate it allot honey

jamesphil247: Working went Susan told me the money was in her account and will send it to Nigeria tomorrow

IM Nov 9, 2013

jamesphil247: Please honey also try and go to the exchange office so you can get the remaining $2000 to send to Nigeria

jamesphil247: Receiver Name: OGHENEVWEGBA BARON

jamesphil247: City: warri

jamesphil247: State: Delta

jamesphil247: Country: Federal Republic of Nigeria

jamesphil247: Text Question: Color

jamesphil247: Answer: Red

jamesphil247: phone number for receiver +2348147474266
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:12 am

IM Nov 17, 2013

thevictim: did you recieve the money?

jamesphil247: yes honey since yesterday it have been sent to Nigeria

jamesphil247: but there is a problem right now honey

jamesphil247: the Nigeria customs held the product because the products have not be cleared

jamesphil247: that is what i have been battling with since yesterday

jamesphil247: okay like i was saying honey the producted where held at the sea shore by the Nigeria custom service

jamesphil247: because they need to clear the goods before it can be shipped out of there country honey

jamesphil247: they need to pay for the clearance fee of the product and to acquire all legal receipt before those products can be released right now honey

jamesphil247: so please i just need your last help here now my love to get this done please

jamesphil247: its just a little amount baby and this willbe over and i will be leaving straight for the US

jamesphil247: honey please you need to do something so i can leve for the US to go get you the needed money to clear our debts baby

jamesphil247: remeber this week is the date given for you to pay back the money we borrowed and i need to get to the US quickly so i can get you that money honey

jamesphil247: so please honey you need to find a way for me baby please

jamesphil247: once i can dilever this product money will be available cause my account will be credit fully with the contract money and you know what that is our life will be so soft honey

jamesphil247: so please this is the last thing i need your help for right now to borrow me this last one so that those goods can be released by the Nigeria customs please

jamesphil247: honey its just $3650 only honey

jamesphil247: honey you ar my only option i have right now my love please

jamesphil247: help me do soemthing my love so we can pay our debts honey

jamesphil247: i want to get to the US so i can be able to send you the required money to clear all your debts baby

jamesphil247: please you can ask any body to borrow you this by wednesday i will be in the US honey to transfer money to you baby

IM Nov 20, 2013

jamesphil247: Honey come on you can baby please just do this for me this last time baby please honey. Come on

jamesphil247: Thinking about this is making my blood pressure increase

jamesphil247: Honey this money is just for three days baby believe me honey

IM Dec 5, 2013

jamesphil247: honey so you want to just leave me to suffer here like this honey

jamesphil247: dont you want me to leave here so i come to you baby

jamesphil247: baby crying will not solve our problems honey

amesphil247: we need to do soemthing cause remaining like this is not the best honey

jamesphil247: i know honey but you are at the end there to ask your friend over there to help you first with this

jamesphil247: you know the situation with me now and i need to leave here or do you want me to die here with my illness honey

jamesphil247: you have to do something and not let me remain here like this honey

jamesphil247: i know you try but you have to try more baby

jamesphil247: baby you just have to do this or else thing will get more worse my health is getting worse baby come one

jamesphil247: i do trust you baby but you need to ask for help from your friend to borrow you some money so i can get out of here or do you want me to die here tell me baby

jamesphil247: i am seriosuly ill here now and helpless

jamesphil247: you want us to suffer like this is not fair baby

jamesphil247: come one do this or you want to watch me perish will that make you happy

jamesphil247: i guess you will be happy to hear am dead right

jamesphil247: am seriously sick honey come on

jamesphil247: so you want to watch me die here right honey tell me now

jamesphil247: so you mean there is nobody to help you with the $3500 needed for me to get out of here come on babe

thevictim: 1500, for your contract, oregon, 500, to susan , 300 to susan, 10000 for that goods , and rest for transfer

jamesphil247: okay so why not just get the little amount of $3500 from them and i can get out of your and send you the complete money once that should not be a problem for me honey sending you the money and you know that

jamesphil247: i can see honey you dont love me anymore like you do before cause am disturbing you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:16 am

IM Dec 6, 2013

jamesphil247: am confused and sick right now

jamesphil247: honey am thinking you choose not to assist me with money anymore again cause thats how you sound like

IM Dec 8, 2013

jamesphil247: Honey here is the informatio to send the money Receiver: Stacey Collins City: Belleview State: Florida Country: USA Receiever: Christine G. Lindner City: Belleview State: Florida Country: USA Honey i want you to please make it $4000 so you are to send $2000 to each of the names above.I love you and thanks fro coming to my rescue honey.

jamesphil247: and am really sorry for how i sound rude to you am not just happy and thinking about so many things makes me confuse my love

jamesphil247: honey as soon as this can be done i will leave here so i can go home and everything will be fine again my love

IM Dec 12, 2013

jamesphil247: I can't leave cause of those product and it is needed to get work completed here baby that's why

jamesphil247: Honey do you think if I can be able to leave here now without those product I would have been here?

jamesphil247: I would have gone back to the US but I can't cause it's going to cause damage

jamesphil247: So that's why am stock here and need this good to leave Africa

thevictim: just i have to know , if i borrow this money, it will be for how long... coz im in truble for that 10000$ already

jamesphil247: Honey like a told you within 5 days at most am back to the US and get money to send across to you immediately and that will be the first thing I will do cause I don't want to let you down

jamesphil247: Honey you know if not for this I would have sent you the $20000 I promise you when I get to the states so I can give you my word that you will get the money as soon as I leave here

IM Dec 14, 2013

jamesphil247: am in the rig now baby and the money is needed in Nigeria and not Canada baby do you understand

thevictim: by the way, you said , you need 4000$? but i have to pay almost 500$ for 4000$ , you know... 250 for each transfer throug W.U

jamesphil247: honey i know just do this for me and i will remit back every single money you borrowed okay

jamesphil247: honey please make sure you send it $2000 to each names cause the maximum that can be picked up there is $2000 okay
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:22 am

IM Dec 16, 2013

jamesphil247: honey thanks allot for the money you sent babe

jamesphil247: honey i dont know how to say this to you honey

jamesphil247: am finding it difficult now to tell you

thevictim: just dont say about another problem , please

jamesphil247: they said i need to pay extra for late payment honey but its not much baby

jamesphil247: they need another $1500 for late payment baby

jamesphil247: honey i did not know about this until when the money was sent there baby

jamesphil247: i just needs this little one for late payment. i was thinking of how i will tell you about this today

jamesphil247: honey i was not aware about this then thats why my love

thevictim: i think this story is endless

jamesphil247: no baby its not everything is over after this trust me honey

thevictim: i dont want go through this again

jamesphil247: honey this one is small baby

jamesphil247: honey i really appreciate allot all you haver done for me baby

jamesphil247: please just do this last one for the sake of christ to fulfil all righteousness and let it go well

jamesphil247: baby am just confused now baby me too i never expected this was going to come up and i too did not ask

jamesphil247: baby am sorry for all i have put you through my love

jamesphil247: baby please i beg of you my love

amesphil247: yes baby i promise you after this everything will be fine my love

jamesphil247: honey its just $1500 thats all baby

jamesphil247: please i know you did more than allot for me honey but am on my knees here begging for this last chance baby pleaseeeeee

jamesphil247: we have already started this so baby please let finish it together please i use the name of God to beg you honey please

jamesphil247: just this last one honey i promise you it will be the last thing honey

jamesphil247: and i swear by the name of our daughter nothing more will happen

jamesphil247: you will use stacey collins to send it honey so they can get it over there immediately honey

jamesphil247: i have a contract company to parcific drilling

jamesphil247: here is the website : http:/ /www. pacificdrilling.com

jamesphil247: honey the main head department of the company have not know they seized this good if they should do then i will be querried allot and i know what that will cost me

jamesphil247: they can order that my account be frozen and i dont what those things to happen honey and i will be in trouble alot one that why am begging you to help honey

jamesphil247: please try and understand me babe

jamesphil247: honey please do for me in the name of God

IM Dec 17, 2013

jamesphil247: you dont have idea of what you saved me from

jamesphil247: a very big mess i would have regreted all my life

jamesphil247: do you still have the informatio of Stacey to send the money?

jamesphil247: okay honey if you can do it tomorrow morning please do to save time okay honey
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:27 am

IM Dec 18, 2013

thevictim: honey , im going to post office tomorrow , give me your addres plese to check it

jamesphil247: what do you want to send?

thevictim: surprises. just give me the address please

jamesphil247: honey here is it

jamesphil247: 3215 collins avenue miami beaach florida

jamesphil247: zip code is 43124

thevictim: then whats this one you gave me 4174 gulf st feam bay orlando

jamesphil247: you can also send here: 4174 Gulfstream Bay Court, Orlando, FL 32822 . honey i never told you i had two apartment there in Florida

jamesphil247: the orlando one is my late parent home and i leave there too remember i told you that

jamesphil247: and my late mum house is in belleview

IM Dec 19, 2013

jamesphil247: my day was good but became bad again with a sad news

jamesphil247: Remember Stacey she was involved in a Car accident today

jamesphil247: and she was about going to send the money when she did had the accident babe

jamesphil247: she lost lost $600 out of the money honey

jamesphil247: her car was seriously damaged

jamesphil247: i was so weak when i heard this today honey

jamesphil247: she was on her way to send it honey when she involve on the accident babe

jamesphil247: i felt sorry for her and she called me directly from the hospital

jamesphil247: Honey she only got $900 left

jamesphil247: am just so confused cause tomorrow is my last day for this and this happened now

jamesphil247: i never wanted to upon up this to you cause i know you will feel so sad cause i myself am not happy about it too cause i know what it took you to get the money sent

jamesphil247: honey its hard for me to say but i dont know how to put it in words

jamesphil247: cause i myself am scared to tell you

jamesphil247: honey its not that she spend the money she told me that the bag she kept the money was scartered after the accient honey and she could only recover $900

jamesphil247: i know honey its not your fault just the way things went

jamesphil247: i know the devil wants me in toruble but my God will fight for me baby

jamesphil247: honey please help me for this last one baby please

jamesphil247: wish i had a way i wont have open up this sad news to you cause i dont enjoy having quarrels with you

jamesphil247: honey when are you going to send it babe?

jamesphil247: please honey dont leave me like this honey

jamesphil247: honey are you planning of leaving me becuase of this?

jamesphil247: its not easy but honey just this last one i promise it will be all baby please

jamesphil247: just do this for me my love

jamesphil247: am crying here right now God why me

jamesphil247: honey please come and save me from this mess honey pleaseeeeee
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:30 am

IM Dec 21, 2013

jamesphil247: honey i was given grace till on monday and i can still make it babe

jamesphil247: but i faced allot of queries today

jamesphil247: cause i said the goods will be leaving Africa by already and yet it was still there and i was to be leaving also and i could not

jamesphil247: i was sanctioned by the company i work with and they are saying am incapable of the work

jamesphil247: yes honey that is Africa and it is strickly business thats why honey

jamesphil247: am just so confused and sad this is happening again when i taught by now i will be leaving for the US

jamesphil247: I cant get the money to them while am still here and i cant leave until the confirm those goods are on their way to the US before the chopper will come pick me up

jamesphil247: honey if i can do something from here i wont border you at all before doing it

jamesphil247: honey please cant you just help me with this little money so i can leave here and be able to transfer money to you to settle all your debts there my love?

(At this stage, the victim is under medical treatment, taking drugs for a week and being forced to stay in bed).

jamesphil247: so what can you do for me now babe

jamesphil247: i cant just stay here because of this liltte amount holding those goods

thevictim: what can i do for you while i am in bed? tell me

jamesphil247: honey cant you please send one to help you do just this last ransfer for me babe?

jamesphil247: honey please i know you tried a million times for me but honey cant you just try this last time so i can leave here honey

jamesphil247: am not happy seeing in that situation over there and its adding to me problem

jamesphil247: honey i just need to leave here so i can transfer funds to you babe

jamesphil247: i need to be home for chritmas with our daughter honey

jamesphil247: pleaseeeeeee

jamesphil247: send to Christine Lindner

jamesphil247: do you still have her info

jamesphil247: honey am so sorry but i assure you after this there will be nothing more babe

jamesphil247: i need your help honey cause i want those goods to be released so i can leave here and go to our daughter and aso send money to you honey
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.