Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

James Phil <jamesphil247@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

James Phil <jamesphil247@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm

On net log,

Hello beautiful. How are you doing. My name is James Phil. I saw your profile and I must comment on your photos, i love the way you look babe. Am interested in knowing you because you look so cute. Hope to hear from you soon.

Profile elements:

Jamesforluv - private profile
James Phil
52 years old - male - United States
4 friends - 294 visitors

Hello xxx , thanks for your reply. Am very happy to read from you. Here's little more about me ... My name is James Phil, 52, 5 feet 8 inches, gray hair, brown eyes.I live in Miami Florida in the US. I am in search of true love with the right woman for the rest of my life. I have a daughter of 5 years of age who is soon to be 6. Her name is Karen
I am an easy man to go with a lot of respect for women, because I know how important they play in our lives, whether as mother or wife.I am kind, caring man, loving and romantic who likes to meet new people. I like going to the bar with friends, eating out, cinema, theater, beach walks, cycling and playing / watching sports different.
My achievements in my career at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams, anticipation and all. My friends say I am understanding humble, friendly, funny and some just say I'm a good friend with a basic knowledge and the value of true friendship. My extensive experience gained through work travel is really a plus for me and if you do not mind that I could share much about my experience. Life is a great teacher and I think it just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am, I am optimistic it would be an observation positiva.Espontánea is a word that describes me.
The work has not given me the best experience of life, although it is very stressful, but most of the new experiences that help me in managing my life with my special woman.
I work as an engineer for Exxon Mobil in the Pacific offshore IBC. My job is very demanding and I have traveled throughout the U.S., Mexico, Japan, Nigeria, UK, Singapore, Germany, and most often Brazil. Presently am now in the UK for work will be of Back in the state very soon ..
I like swimming and exploring nature trails in state parks. I love spending time walking on trails in natural gorges and waterfalls running water.
I like animals, but i don `t have lol ..
Do not smoke, drink socially and have a sexual orientation easy.
I love going to tent in the woods. I also like to take a jet ski on the lake! If I'm home. I really enjoy working in the garden taking care of shrubs, flowers and mowing the lawn, I'm proud of my garden. If I'm in town during the evenings I like going to bars does not establish a noisy crowd, not trendy, flashy places, new high dollar, somewhere where I can go and play darts or pool. I am very bad in both, but I like to pretend that he knows how to play and let the women win. Waiting to hear from you soon. Regards James

here is my id jamesphil247@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon. Take care James

Email:

Hello Angel

Thanks for writing me back. I never thought I would hear from you. Can you please tell me when you will be chance so we can talk.

Hope to hear from you soon

James

Header:

Received: from [41.206.12.38]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 07:14:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO ANGEL

Originating IP: 41.206.12.38
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: James Phil <jamesphil247@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Other online profile:

On Facebook,
James Phil, Lives in Miami, Florida,
member since 12 December 2011,
using Facebook on a Nokia phone.
I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But, I will fight very hard for my loved ones.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wjohn323@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

On wdf:

Hello dear how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health over there am (John Williams), I saw your profile and will like to know you more, i am single and definitely looking for a honest, hard working and emotionally available woman to communicate and to make a good relationship, here is my email id wjohn323@yahoo.co.u k

John Williams

Profile elements:
John121
55 y/o male from Manchester, United Kingdom
Contractor
Children 1
Date of birth 1957 - April - 6

My name is John, simple and honest man, I'm average in height, I a christian. I love meeting with new people from different parts of the world. I love swimming, travelling, cook, watching foot-ball, caring and visiting people.

what i believe in this life is that, as we are all created in the image and likeness of God, all flesh are the same. I don't select race in this life, because I in as much as God has brought us together, we are free to interact with many people and feel free with everybody as friends.

The pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wjohn323@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Email:

You are welcome dear, I was Just cruising when I came upon your lovely smiling face looking back at me when I opened your pictures. I think your smile is just as good as your eyes. I do believe that the eyes are the windows to your soul. I would love for you to touch my soul and I could touch yours as well. if I may ask where are you originally from and where do you live at the moment?

Header:

Return-Path: <wjohn323@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [110.159.157.183]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.554
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:04:44 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 110.159.157.183
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamescolephil@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4824] + [#4825]

What name did the scammer use?*: jamesphil247 --jamescolephil
Scammer's email address if you have it.: jamescolephil@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 52
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: i dont have his skype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: james phil --jamesphil247--jamescolephil
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: net log.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo messanger .facebook .viber
How much money did they demand?: 25000$
Name you were told to send the money to. : Elcee Allen, Denene Yeary . Joy Faust. Susan Leilley . Christine G Lindner. Stacey Collins. Oghenew Wegba Baron.Adigberi Ovie . Jesslyn Zepeda
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Nigeria .Canada. mostly USA
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 019042575327---019043703908--019374714638--019045861642
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: WU . MG. Bank account
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
phil.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: just I talked with some mutual friends on facebook about that issue.
iIsearched people that I sent them money.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I talked to her Daughter named Karen & year old on the phone for several times .we used to chat on facebook too. she have a facebook account ( james Karen )
He gave me his information .
James Cole Phil
SSN:491-70-3470
100 Mulberry
Fayette 65248
Where did you find us?: when i wanted to find identity of his pictures on internet , i found your site....thank God

Pinger VoIP in Baldwin, FL

Google Voice VoIP in Jacksonville, FL

Pinger VoIP in Springfield, OH

Pinger VoIP in Jacksonville, FL
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamescolephil@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:49 am

Stolen pictures used with the email address jamescolephil@yahoo.com:

phil.JPG

phil1.JPG

phil2.JPG

phil3.JPG

phil4.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamescolephil@yahoo.com - jamesphil247@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:08 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim - she met the scammer on a dating site in March 2013. Most of the time, the contact was done on Yahoo Messenger and phone. The scammer was using the email jamescolephil@yahoo.com in his correspondence with the victim and jamesphil247@yahoo.com in chat - all the two years he was scamming the victim he was in Nigeria. He claimed he was working on an oil platform located in Canada, for the most of the time spend to scam her, having a daughter, Karen, 8 years old, in a school in US. The victim is not a native English speaker.

IM Aug 12, 2013

jamesphil247: i just finish talking to Karen's Nanny now

jamesphil247: there is trouble honey am dead

jamesphil247: Karen's Nanny just told me that our daughter is in the hopital

jamesphil247: that she was involve in a car accident two days back and since then she have been unconcious honey

jamesphil247: am finish my love

jamesphil247: she said they have been trying to reach me but its not going through

jamesphil247: honey am crying here

jamesphil247: Karen is all we have honey

jamesphil247: the nanny said as we speak she is in the hospital and the doctor said she needs urgent attention

jamesphil247: they said she used her head to hit somewhere during the accident which made her unconcious

jamesphil247: they need money to carry out a little surgucal opration on her

jamesphil247: honey can you please lend me some little money to send to her so she can get treatment immediately

jamesphil247: i know am not suppose to ask you for this but right now am hopeless here

thevictim: i dont think so,,,,,,,i mean not now

thevictim: i am so so sorry

jamesphil247: i understand honey

jamesphil247: but its not that much my love just for the sake of our daughter

jamesphil247: please help our daughter her my love

jamesphil247: she needs our help

jamesphil247: honey sorry for bordering you about this my love

jamesphil247: but am helpless that's why i asked for your help

Same day, few hours later, in the middle of the night:

jamesphil247: honey our daughter is not yet fine my love

jamesphil247: am just down honey

jamesphil247: still in the rig no way out here honey

jamesphil247: all mobility have been stopped due to the burst pipe

jamesphil247: crude oil spillage all over here

jamesphil247: thats why am so confuse on how i can handle Karen's situation

jamesphil247: they just need little money to treat her now and that is what am having problem with

jamesphil247: she needs urgent attention to

jamesphil247: she needs treatment

jamesphil247: our daughter is in pain

jamesphil247: HONEY I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT THEY SAID HAPPENED TO HER YESTERDAY

jamesphil247: honey you can't come meet me in the rig here

jamesphil247: when i get home you can come here is work

jamesphil247: if i can just get in touch with any one to pay the fee the hospital need to treat her now

jamesphil247: am just sitting here in the office helplessly close to the computer

jamesphil247: so we should just leave her there

jamesphil247: faith without action is no faith honey

jamesphil247: do you remeber that part of the bible

jamesphil247: honey if you were to be in my position knowing that your only daughter is in hospital and just need little help to get her out of there and you are able to do it what will you do?

jamesphil247: your only duaghter honey

jamesphil247: honey cant you find any possible mean to just send heer $550 for her treatment honey

jamesphil247: that ill really help honey

jamesphil247: honey i know and that is why i will be so greatful to you all the days of my life and i promise to repay back to you as soon as i leave here my love

jamesphil247: am just so concerned about our daughters health conditon

thevictim: i cant do this anymore

thevictim: because i paid you 5 month of my earn in avance

IM Aug 16, 2013

jamesphil247: They just need $250 for our baby now can you help please

thevictim: i have some friends in xxx, there are doctors

thvictim: they can help her , just they need some information

jamesphil247: Honey I don't need your friend it's our personal issue why telling your friends honey

jamesphil247: You want to make them look down on me?

jamesphil247: Honey I want this between us and not involving others

jamesphil247: It's our personal affair why involving others
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamescolephil@yahoo.com - jamesphil247@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:18 am

IM Sep 9, 2013

jamesphil247: Please call me am in Canada

jamesphil247: Call me with my Florida number

jamesphil247: honey i came through the sea t canada here for pipe contruction likage my love

jamesphil247: just for 3 weeks honey

jamesphil247: i just got access to the computer now honey

jamesphil247: am so sorry for not letting you know

jamesphil247: please i promise it will not happen again my love

jamesphil247: i want you to know my life is not complete without you so i will always want you to be with me honey

IM Sep 11, 2013

jamesphil247: okay like i said am very sick

jamesphil247: i even manage to get to make use of the internet

jamesphil247: i didn't mean to bother you with this but i have not choise my love

jamesphil247: i ran of cash here in canada after doing some payment for goods

jamesphil247: so right now am broke i need some money to help my self so i can get on my feet

jamesphil247: honey why not use money gram so as to make it faster with the oney and i receive it same minuite and day

jamesphil247: okay honey here is the information to send it to me here

jamesphil247: Receiever: Susan Lilley City: Toronto State: Ontario Country: Canada

jamesphil247: through money gram honey

jamesphil247: she is a woker at the money gram location here

jamesphil247: so she can help me get it you know i dont have any form to very moeny gram here

jamesphil247: if you love someone and you dont get jealous especially seeing the opposite sex with him/her then there is no love there

jamesphil247: but onething i also belive is that onces there is love there should be trust

jamesphil247: i told you about my broke and also not feeling fine and needs to get well but you dont care about my health

jamesphil247: very soon i will be the one helping you and not stressing you honey

jamesphil247: am not that kind of man that is after material things honey

jamesphil247: a thousand dolars will be okay but any amount you can help me with will be highly appreciated honey

jamesphil247: i want you to know everything you are doing for me still remains in my brain and i promise to reward you for that no matter what honey

jamesphil247: any amount you send me will be appreciate cause i dont have options right now

jamesphil247: honey know its all about my health am after here baby and nothing much

jamesphil247: okay honey please do for me tomorrow i need this very badly

jamesphil247: can you call me now

jamesphil247: i want to speak with you on the phone

thevictim: why you dont call me ?

jamesphil247: no units on my cell phone baby am down here

jamesphil247: if you dont call me now i wont pick up your call again and wont talk to you if that will make you happen and won border you anymore

jamesphil247: honey if you dont have the money to help the leave it

jamesphil247: am the one sick and not you okay

jamesphil247: if you will wacth me get worse and die here no problem honey

jamesphil247: am out here in the library struggling to typr and make you undertand my situation but you are thinking of something else

jamesphil247: honey you dont even care about my current health status now

jamesphil247: honey tell me how can you be in love with me when you dont trust me for anything i tell you

jamesphil247: honey do you want me to leave work and come to you and then few months after i get arested

jamesphil247: will that make you happy'

jamesphil247: so you want me to be arrested by the company and sued to court for incomplete work done and materials watsed

jamesphil247: i do me too i feel lonely also here and that is why i have stop all other job offer after this one so i can settle down with you and enjoy life

jamesphil247: but you dont believe in what ever i say to you and that pissed me off allot

Work details given by the scammer:

jamesphil247: contract staff honey

jamesphil247: in the rig when the main work is been done

jamesphil247: is a company associaited with Exxon Mobil

jamesphil247: http:/ /srsdrilling. com/contactus.html

jamesphil247: am in ontario canada honey

jamesphil247: toronto city baby
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:23 am

IM Sep 12, 2013

jamesphil247: just ben sick honey but once i start taking treatment i will get well honey

IM Sep 13, 2013

jamesphil247: honey my healht is not get any better. Please i want you to try and send the money to me first thing in the monring so byt the time its morning here i can get it so i go the the hospital in the monring for treatment. I love you honey

jamesphil247: okay honey i want to go to western union and give the lady the information so i can go stragiht to the hospital

jamesphil247: honey am managing till i leave here

jamesphil247: thats was why i ask of $1000 so i can from there also feed but that is okay my health is important baby

IM Sep 16, 2013

jamesphil247: I just got back from hospital now

jamesphil247: I was admitted honey

jamesphil247: High blood pressure so I was admitted to take treatment but am getting better now honey

jamesphil247: It's cost $420 for the 3 days I was there

jamesphil247: I can't even get all the required drugs they requested me to get

jamesphil247: Don't have enough for bills and even food baby

IM Sep 20, 2013

jamesphil247: am here now

jamesphil247: not very good

jamesphil247: very weak

jamesphil247: cant take care of my self here

jamesphil247: honey cant you find someone to assit send me some little money am really starving here

jamesphil247: am really hungry you are the only one i can tell as my love baby

jamesphil247: so honey when can you send me money honey

jamesphil247: cause i really starving here and you know its not good for my health

jamesphil247: honey please do for me

jamesphil247: i know honey but just this last time okay let me use for feeding baby

jamesphil247: honey you just have to try for me okay

jamesphil247: imagine how it is in a forieng country without no money for food

IM Sep 21, 2013

jamesphil247: baby am sorry its just that am starving please forgive me for all honey

jamesphil247: my phone was on silent mode so i never knew it was ringing honey

jamesphil247: so sorry about that
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:27 am

IM Sep 23, 2013

thevictim: honey have you any relative?

jamesphil247: yes but i am not in good terms with them since i lost my parents

jamesphil247: they dont wish me well

jamesphil247: after i lost my parents they wanted to take all am suppose to inherit from my dad

jamesphil247: so it brought a big quarrel bwteeen me and them

jamesphil247: so i dont do anything with them cause they are very dangerous

jamesphil247: my dad was the wealthy man in their family so they were very jealous

jamesphil247: and thought i will fold my hands and wacth them take the house and other things am suppose to inherit'

jamesphil247: remember i told you my mum was from South Africa and i was born in America but dad mostly spend some time in south africa then due to business

jamesphil247: honey can we please talk tomorrow

jamesphil247: they said they want to do some maintenance on their connection here so it will be diconnected now honey

Few hours later, same day:

jamesphil247: what time are you going to send the money honey

jamesphil247: honey please just do for me okay try as much as possible to find someone cause am really starving okay

jamesphil247: i know you are always trying for me and thats why i cherish you allot
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.