Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Leroy Petry

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Leroy Petry

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm

abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Leroy Petry (wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_Petry)

leroypetry13@yahoo.com

Name: leroy petry

Am a tall, a caring man, loving and romantic person, loyal and sincere, God fearing, fun to be with .i love color blue..that is why sky is my favorite place to show love...movies keep me at home...passion for Christ stands out of all movies...because i like it so much...John Legend makes good music which makes his music the best i like to hear in the morning, afternoon and night...Barry White makes my voice cranky but i love it too...Steve wonder inspires me...and Celine Dion set in memories...let me cut that about me...lol...i did like to meet a simple and outgoing respectful and understanding woman...romance is important, faithfulness is important...no games being play with my emotions...age is never...nor is distance...looking For a honest, god fearing woman

IP Address: 93.186.23.80

Originating IP: 93.186.23.80
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited - Blackberry phone
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

leroypetry13@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Online activity:

On Tagged,
Leroy P
47, New York, NY

On Facebook,
Petry Leroy aka petry.leroy.3
Worked at United States Army
Studied at New Mexico Highlands University
Male
Active since September 12, 2012.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtmarkbills@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:27 pm

On Person,

How are you doing my dear,sorry for my late response is due to the nature of my job as a military man,we are always on a street patrol due to regular insurgents/suicide attacks in Afghanistan, this is my email address (sgtmarkbills@yahoo.com) Skype id is markbills82

Profile elements (the profile is no longer active):
Nickname: markbills83
Name: Mark Bills
State/Region: Nevada
City: Las Vegas
I'm happy with my life and love my job. Whats missing is someone special my lifetime partner! Young-looking, petite, . I love working out at home/gym 4-5 days a wk. I like eating healthy,but not on weekends! I'm down- to-earth, energetic, upbeat, confident, caring, adventurous.

Same location on Skype.

Stolen images used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

SgtMark Bills <sgtmarkbills@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Email:

how old are you xxx

Header:

Received: from [80.87.92.52]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 09:24:07 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 80.87.92.52
Originating ISP: One Touch Gprs Network
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:59 pm

On Angel Return:

I will like to know more about you because am interested in your profile... But kindly write back to my email because am not always online here... thanks.

capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Peters
Male / Single
43 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia

I am a Gentle and Easy going man....
Looking For
A long term relationship
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Military
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Stolen picture used:

peters.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 am

Email:

Hello Angel,

I am so glad that you wanna get to know me more...Well to tell you more about myself,...I am Petry by name, I was born in Florida,USA.... I am 43 years(June 7th 1971) I have been the only child of my parent,I've no Siblings.I once had 1 Child and he is Jeffrey by name and he's 7 years old..Though I was Once married to a Loving and caring woman until the untimely death took her away from me and also my only son as well as they both died in a car Accident. I am looking for a serious and long term Relationship.

I work for the US ARMY and am currently on a peace keeping mission in Kabul,Afghanistan. I am easy going and open minded person, easy to get along with love I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch the movies at Cinema,love swimming as well and seeing nature and traveling. I am a Christian but not so religious am very humble and love to meet new friends with my smile, I am easy going fun, honest, caring,non smoking but i drink occasionally i have good sense of humor distance shouldn't be a problem to us at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and moreover i don't mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way. My goal is to look for a lovely woman who think and talk in a positive way i will also like to be happy in anything we do on daily life.

Thank you for your time and am so happy to be writing to you, Sometimes reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. But once it hits us in the face we'll never forget it. It will always be there in our memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it. I enjoy work-outs and taking the fitness classes. It would be nice if the next person I meet also enjoys some sort of an active healthy lifestyle. An attitude and willingness to stay active and involved socially is attractive to me. I'm 43, but stay active and physically fit through exercise and sports. I really feel and look much younger then my chronological age. So feel free to form your own opinion after you've met me... Hope you can be able to understand my feelings and let us build a relationship based on honesty,trust and sincerity.Here I have attached some pictures for you to see.

Kisses and Hugs

Return-Path: capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com
Received: from [106.10.150.29]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014
Reply-To: Peters Cochran <capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com>

Yahoo IP.

Picture received with the email:

peter.JPG
peter.JPG (12.4 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for the short intro about yourself... So nice to read from you i really love to get to know you more??i am a one woman man i don't cheat i don't double date i treat my woman like a Queen,pet her,pamper her and if possible spoil her..i always want my woman to be happy..ever since my wife passed away i have not dated anyone till now just new on here looking for a woman i can call my own someone to spend my whole life with and live happily ..distance or age does not matters to me i can relocate to my woman as long as we are happy together and compatible with each other..what do you like to know about me ask??i have few Questions for you? As i did ask you i have also answered so i will also want you to answer me as well....
Do you exercise regularly? yes regularly.
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others? Very much so.
Do you treat others as you would like to be treated? Absolutely.
How often do you lose your temper? Not very often; rarely.
What do you do when you're alone? Read, listen to music, or watch a movie.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be? i love Calgary Canada and you?
Do you have any pets? no but i love cat and dog.
Do you enjoy cooking? Yes very good
Are you patient? Extremely patient.yes
Are you romantic? Very romantic. Heart on shirtsleeve.Hey, there is so much
Do you love unconditionally? There's no other way.
What's more important to you, love or money? Love, but money makes it easier.
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate? Once, but before marriage.
When you go anywhere are you usually on time? Almost always.
How often do you like to go out? Maybe once a week.
When dining out what food do you enjoy? Sea-food, Mexican, and of Pizza..
How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach? Very much..
How much do you like reading? I enjoy reading a good book. How long have you been on the site ?Am new member
Have you had any date online before ..?Never this my first time
Do you own a home and car? I own my house and car and am living alone.
Are you financially secure? Yes am financially secure.
I will looking forward to your reply

Hugs be safe

Received: from [106.10.150.25]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your answer to my questions and am so sorry for late reply because i have not been online for some days now.... How is everything going over there and i hope you are in great condition as well. Telling you more about what i like doing when am free....I like body surfing, beach vacations,camping,cooking,dancing, whitewater rafting and mountain views in the morning. I do attempt to play golf when time allows. I also enjoy grilling out. I think one should treat others as they would have others treat them. I'm ready for the right person to come into my life. I'm not afraid to be affectionate, hold your hand or express my feelings. I promise no drama and no games. I can also take charge, be a man and treat you like a lady. I believe "commitment" is eventually the key. But we can walk before we run. It goes without saying that I am a one woman man i dont double date. Starting each day with a little flirtation and the power of touch does wonders. A quick phone call or email just to let someone know you're thinking of them works too. I give a pretty good massage. It would be nice if we could bring out the best in each other. I am not into the bar scene, but will go with a group of friends. I do enjoy a nice dinner at restaurants and a movie and other events. I love meeting people! I’ve discovered that when meeting new people you never know what you’ll learn in the process.

Kisses

Received: from [106.10.150.23] by tm17.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 106.10.150.23
Originating ISP: Internet Content Provider
Country of Origin: Singapore
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

I am so sorry i have not contact you back.. I will really need your help on some issues regarding me transferring some money to you... And i will like to know if you can keep the money safe for me till am done here with my work by next year so I can come and meet with you and we can also discuss on how we can both get married and also plan about a better future together?

I will be waiting to read from you my dear xxx.

Peters.

Received: from [106.10.150.27] by tm10.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

So good to read from you and season's greetings to you my dear... How was your Xmas celebration and hope you had fun with your family and friends. Since i also did not get a reply i know you were away because of the christmas celebration but its so good to have you back my dear. Everything is fine with me here but as i told you the last time i really need your help and am sure you have not forgotten what i told.... I will quote again my one of my last email to you and hope you can give me all this information my dear so as to proceed with the sending of the money to you.

I am so sure about this my dear... You also need to understand my situation here, This is a dangerous place which is why i cannot be online always to talk with you hope you understand me. Why i want you to help me keep the money is because its not safe here. There is no trouble involved my dear trust me. I will not want trouble for you or for me. All i want is you and your love and trust nothing more, I just want us to be happy together my love.

This what i want you to do for me... Send for me your full name, home address, phone number, your recent photo because i really want us to meet soon because i can't wait to be with you.

Kisses and Hugs.

Received: from [106.10.151.187]
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.