Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Leroy Petry

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:40 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

Thanks for your email once again and for your williness to help me, Trust me there won't be any problem on this and i promise you all will go as planned ok. And soon we surely will be together.

One more thing you did not give me.... I need your direct phone number so the delivery company can call you to let you know when the money will be delivered to you my dear. Or i was thinking what if we use a bank transfer?

Petry

Return-Path: capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com
Received: from [106.10.151.186]
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014
Reply-To: Peters Cochran <capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:10 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

I am so sure you will agree with me my love that if you are going to send anything or receive anything its more advisable to have the receiver's phone number so that there won't be any form of mistake and before the money is delivered to you they surely will confirm its you by calling you and making sure they are delivering the money to the right person I am just being cautious. And one thing i want you to do is to really trust me on this just as you have always did.

And about the bank transfer... I will just have to talk to one of the diplomats working for the NATO here to kindly help me deposit the money to one of the offshore bank accounts they normally use in transferring money around the world, The account will only be temporary and which within 7-14 days you need to transfer the money into your own bank account directly. that also i will need your phone number because the bank will surely call you to confirm they are dealing with the right person and am sure they will also send you an email asking you to fill out some forms and some charges will be required of you to be payed. Why i gave you that option is because its more safe and the most reliable but it will only cost you some extra charges nothing more but if you think the bank transfer will be more better then my love let's just go for the bank transfer so you won't need to worry about anything as everything will go fine.

Really can't wait to be with you my love... How is everything and how is your weekend going?

Kisses and Hugs.

Return-Path: < capt.peterscochran@yahoo.com >
Received: from [106.10.151.253]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Happy Belated Christmas to you and wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR, My prayers for us this year is that all our dreams will come true and we will surely be happy together my love. I am so happy to read from you once again because i have been waiting for your email but i know you must have been so much busy with the Christmas and new year celebrations.

I will now answer to your questions... I really do not know how much the charges may be but just in case you will be asked to pay some charges i should let you know ahead so it will not be a surprise, Just being on a safe side my dear as you know this has to do with money issues.

You still did not even conclude on which means you want the money to be sent to you.... if its by post or via bank transfer? kindly give me an answer so we can do this fast because there is no really much time my love. do not forget to also give me your contact number even in case i will like to call you and talk to you on the phone also.

I hope you are doing great and having a great time over there, I will wait for your prompt reply and do take good care of yourself my dear.

Kisses and Hugs.

Received: from [106.10.151.235]
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:50 am

Email:

Hello Love,

I think going via a bank transfer will be lot easier and more better... I will just ask one of the diplomats working for the U.N.O to deposit the money to an offshore account in my name so all you will need to do is to just transfer the money to your own bank account directly that should be a better idea. All this will be done on Monday morning and i will give you an update once the deposit is made and i will surely ask the bank to contact you via email.

Anything you really want to know just feel free to ask me and i will surely answer to you my dear... Here is a phone number you can reach me on anytime but sometimes when am on duty i may not answer the call, but trust me once i get your missed call i will surely get back to you.... +1 305-508-5236

I will wait to read from you as soon as possible my dear, do take good care of yourself and have a wonderful start of the week...

Kisses and Hugs.

Received: from [106.10.151.139]
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015

+13055085236
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Homestead, FL
Original network provider* Intermedia Communications Inc. - Fl
TextPlus VoIP in Homestead, Fl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: roland_darwin@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:20 am

Email:

Incorporated With Co-operative Bank

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION

Regarding Transfer Of Funds

Dear xxx,

We were informed by Mr Captain Petry Peters Cochran to contact you regarding the Fund transfer,since you are outside the United States, our online banking transfer to your personal account will inquire you to have a corresponding account with us which you can close at anytime after this transaction is over, we need to set up new account for you and we promised to immediately setup your account has soon has all documentation and authentication have been met.

You are requested to set up a corresponding account with our financial service for easy transfer of the funds through our online banking system into your personal account, After setting up a new corresponding account with us, the funds will automatically be transferred into your new account with us and the online banking facility will be activated for easy and efficient transfer of funds to you personal acoount or any designated account in the world.

Please find the Account opening Application Form attached with this email and return it back.

You are to Fill up the Application form and send it back to us.

The Account manager

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION
Bank of America
FL1-300-02-07
PO Box 25118
Tampa, FL 33622-5118
Tel:1.800.604.996B
Fax:1.808-2031908
SWIFT : BOFAMY2X
Co-operative Bank Incorporated With Bank of America

This Online Privacy Notice is subject to change. Please review it periodically. If we make changes to the Online Privacy Notice, we will revise the "Last Updated" date at the top of this Notice. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Notice on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Notice.Co-operative Bank Incorporated With Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender © 2015 Co-operative Bank Incorporated With Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

Return-Path: Roland_Darwin@accountant.com
Received: from [118.101.221.145]
From: "Bank of America International Berhad" <Roland_Darwin@accountant.com>
Subject: Regarding Transfer Of Funds
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 118.101.221.145
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia
City: Ayer Itam
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 am

Email:

Dear,

Oh am so sorry about that, But you should have told me earlier but its ok as long as we can write each other here then I am ok .I do not want you to feel shy since your English is not so good. I will surely see what I can do to transfer the money to you via a courier service since that will be more easy for you my love. Hope you are doing great and healthy? I am always thinking about you here... Can you please send me any of your recent pictures?

By tomorrow I will give you an update and also get the tracking number from the courier so you can track the movement of the money once its sent to your address.

Kisses and Hugs.

Received: from [106.10.151.254]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:41 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today and hope all is well with you... I hope you are having a great day my dear, I have sent the parcel to you last night after my work and here are the tracking of the parcel so you can know when the parcel will get to you. Possibly they will alert you via email

Just follow the tracking details....

Tracking Website: www. delta1exp.page.tl

Tracking name: xxx (victim's name)

Tracking number: IT96282VAU

Kisses.

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Roland_Darwin@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:47 am

And the bank is also back... The email is exactly the same, same Malaysia IP, but the email has an attachment this time...

appl1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:37 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

It must have been an error from the bank my love... I did sent you the package via a courier service my dear and I did tell the bank not to contact you again so am sure they will not contact you anymore. Did you get the tracking details I sent to you in my last email?

Kisses

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: delta1exp@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:01 am

Email:

Dear Mrs. xxx,

This message is to update you regarding your package with tracking number IT96282VAU from Captain Peters Cochran, Kabul Afghanistan.

We are suppose to deliver to you this week Friday at your home address of xxx.

the package was delayed by The Malaysian Royal Customs when it reach the airport for tax clearance.

THE REASON FOR THE DELAY: It was brought to our notice that your Parcel consist of some confidential items like monetary and Gold value which violate the customs rules of this country.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO: for your package to be release, custom duty has to be paid after which your package will be deliver to you in xxx the next day.

The said amount to be paid is 1700 Euro, once this payment is made your package will be on its way
to xxx and we shall deliver to you immediately.

We will be looking forward to read from you soon.

Kind Regards

Reycand Rivardo
Delivery Agent
delta1exp@gmail.com
Delta One Express and Delivery

Return-Path: delta1exp@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.75.176])
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015
Subject: Package Number IT96282VAU From Captain Peters Cochran, Kabul, Afghanistan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.