Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drchristopherapsaps@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

drchristopherapsaps@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 9:48 am

On net log,

Hi cutie.

It nice to get to know you here as i really want to learn more of you better , i am Chris from USA but i live and work in the Scotland , i am here in a search of sincere and honest relationship that will lead to marriage ... and that is why i contact you here, it will be nice of you if we can chat online to know each other better and understand our difference about life... i believe life is too short to play game with...

take good care of yourself and and always be safe . have a lovely and wonderful day out there and here is my email if you care to add me on your list for us to chat and know each other better. drchristopherapsaps@yahoo.com

i will be waiting to hear from you and for us to chat and know more .

take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day ahead...

Warmest Regards
Chris

Profile elements:

caringchriskin
male - 47 years, New York City, United States
707 visitors since 14 November 2011.

Name
caringchris kin
Date of birth
20/09/1964
United States
Native language
English
Company
Marine
Profession
engineer (Other)
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Partnerships
Hobbies
traveling
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

i am a true and sincere man, i am here for a serious and sincere relationship that will last for eternity, i am soft heart and easy going with life, down to earth man ,i love traveling watching sport playing golf and traveling,i want to take life as i am to be happy with one woman.

Email:

Hello xxx ....

I am happy to hear from you back in net log and i will love us to get to know more of each other better.... do you mind to share more thing about yourself with me here...

I will love to know and learn about you and i will tell you more about myself... I am Christopher by name ... i am Mix from Dutch and America... my dad is dutch while mom is America ... i am the only child of my parents i have been living and working in Scotland for over 22 years now... i am a widower i have a daughter of 12 years.. my wife pass away 5 years ago ... i am working in a engineering company .. i hope you don,t mind to share more about yourself with me.... hope you take good care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend ... and how is the weather there in your country ..

Warmest Regards
Chris

Header:

Received: from [67.100.195.3]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 01:22:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: dr christopher aps Aps <drchristopherapsaps@yahoo.com>
Subject: It chris from net log

Originating IP: 67.100.195.3
Originating ISP: Covad Communications
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: drchristopherapsaps@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 am

Tracking report:

To drchristopherapsaps@yahoo.com
1) Opened 18-May-12 at 10:20:11 AM (GMT +1:00) - 16 hour 2 min 18 sec after sending
Opened on 197.255.165.214
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1

Originating IP: 197.255.165.214
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers
City: Ikeja
Country of Origin: Nigeria

The email adress is also reported on PigBusters.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brown.collins22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Email adress used with same gallery: brown.collins22@yahoo.com

- pretends to be from Schenectady, Schenectady, NY, US
45 y/o

Good day it really nice meeting you here,i am COLE i am Originally Born and brought up from a Scottish home , but brought up in the states US i am a single man who has all it takes to be a full man but still lack one be hide which is the mother of All happiness which brought me here to know if can be just lucky to find A solution to my problems which as it being much a long time got my self into internet meeting single search site i was invited by a very good friend of mine to give a try to this in search of love and affection i found it easy to get into your account to access through this site and i found your beautiful profile of yours and decided to stop by to know who must have drop such an interesting profile as i have said early i am just a simple and easy going man who want to love and also need a partner to also love, or Rather send me your email of yours so i can Add and we chat to know more better if destiny can decide for us okay you can add me on brown.collins22@yahoo.com\

On Facebook,
Brown Collins aka brown.collins.92
Joined September 11, 2011
Active on Match.com.

On BlackPlanet,
brown123467 - no picture
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Aries

On Person,
collins - no picture
State/Region: Illinois
City: Scottland
Last login: Oct 25, 2012, 05:38

On PerfSpot,
brown collins
45 y/o, constuction engineer, New York
Hi angel...salaam
i am brown I am new to this online relationship seeking,How are u doing,Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever., I'm not a perfect person As i need someone who is honest loving caring open minded who has sense of humor understandable considerate loyal polite calm and generous person who has a prestige and integrity cos honesty still remain as the best policy...common! let's not fool around.i will love to chat with you here is .my id brown.collins22@yahoo.com or you can send me your id so i can add you...i look forward to chat with you,have a nice time. peace

On mig ente,
collins80 - no picture
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Pisces

The email adress is used now with a different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4718.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby LS888 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Is
LS888
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Without more details we really can't say, but if the photos are being used by scammers, then the odds are it's another scammer. Please don't tell him the details are posted here, and don't try to close his accounts if you think he's a scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

raymond_hagler@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:00 am

The victim´s comment:

I met him on interpals.net. He said he's from North Carolina USA but now running his own business in UK.He has no pics there and we started chatting on yahoo.I asked him why he didnt have pics in there he told me I could see him on cam and so he showed on on cam, the same person as what he is using on his yahoo avatar so it made me think its really him. We also do VOICE call on skype.Aside from that I asked him if he could send me some more pics of him. He sent me then an email with 2 of his pics attached in it. I chcked those two pics on google image to be sure and one of his pic appeared on my search and that was when I saw him on this site. Ive know him for about a month now and he told me he is falling inlove with me and plan to come here to the Philippines to meet me as soon as he isnt busy anymore. Im starting to have feelings for him and so I really wanna know if he is real. I wanna know if that person on the pics u guys posted is the scammer himself or the victim whose pic just got stolen by a scammer? Because if that's so, why can I see him on cam at times? Ive just seen him on cam 3 times though and it was for just 2-3 mins as his net connection is really bad.And he hasnt asked me for money so far by the way. His name is Raymond Haggler and he is using the yahoo ID---> raymond_hagler@yahoo.com
He gave me this phone number +447053834307 and Ill attach the photos he sent me

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: raymond_hagler@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 am

About +447053834307:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited

raymond_hagler@yahoo.com

On Person,

ray - no picture
State/Region: California
City: Santa Cruz

Not a single doubt that the person using this phone number, those pictures and the above mentioned email address is a scammer. The phone number is one universal access number - it cost you alot to call it so better dont do it. The email address is used online with different locations. And the stolen pictures are already reported for being used in scams before. If you saw him on cam and the image frozen after few seconds is not because of the "bad Internet connection" - is because he use a fake web-cam with you.

Best thing to do is to stop any contact with him without a single word. Just delete and block him in skype, without to report the profile he use to Skype and cut the contact with him on the site where you met him without explanations. Do not reply at his messages anymore and delete his emails without to open it. He has not asked for money because he "play" this game with more victims in the same time and he take his time to make you believe his stories.

If you have any other details about him - first emails where he introduce himself would be great - can you post it, please? Any info can save other potential victims before to be too late.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: raymond_hagler@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 am

Email:

Am Raymond Haggler from the United states of America as you Already know, am a Degree holder of Engineering (MARINE ENGINEERING) i am a contract worker am into sale and supply of Aqua Marine Shipping Equipment am single and i have this desire to meet the right woman before settling down i worked with Crowley Maritime Corp in 2005 also with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd in 2007 then started managing my own busines in 2008 (Sales and Supply of Aqua Marine Shipping Equipment) but am still a contract staff to these companies any day any time and also to may companies in USA.

I was born in to the family of Mr. jimmy Haggler my father, and Mrs. Dorthy Haggler my mother i was their only child and was ten years when i lost my dad so i grow up with mum and relatives after i became a man i left and ve been living all alone in a nice apartment mum remarried had a child so have a sister who i told you gave birth some time ago.

I was born on the 15th of April 1975, in North Carolina in the city of Asheville am loving caring and i need someone passionate at heart like you. to take care of me and we both take care of each other

The reason why saying all this things to you is that, i want to settle down with you cos am not getting any younger and now that i found you i will not let you go baby and i dont want to wait in vein for your love give me a chance and let me rule your world i love to be with you baby!!!!!

Header:

Thu, 08 Aug 2013 07:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <raymond_hagler@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.226]

Originating IP: 98.139.212.226
Originating ISP: Yahoo!
City: Whittier
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby LS888 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks a lot Wayne and Firefly.This site is very helpful.
I see, we really need to be cautious when it comes to the people we just meet online.
More power to ur site :)
LS888
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.