Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jordan Crone sgtcronejj@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jordan Crone sgtcronejj@ymail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

AKA Crone Jordan

From datemefree: lightoftheworld (43) Minnesota, USA

Spam:
Hiya,how are you doing pretty..just checking on you and guess most people do scared military men but military is just a uniform i really have interest in you cos your profile caught my attention,,and your gorgeous look drop a dead :mrgreen: ,wanna know if you care for a chat...take care of you..
SGT,Crone J

Email:
Hello sweetie,Good morning i hope all is well with you over there,,,i have been trying to send you a note from here but fortunately my commandant call for an urgent peace keeping last night,,i really want to spend much of my time to chat with you and get to know much about you and how ell is it over there in Canada...well, i am single father to Ashley and i hate it at the moment of been single and i wish to have someone at the moment to share my love with and let her to know how much love i have to share and i am ready to cross my heart with you [color=#0000BF](hope to die?)[/color]....i really like you and i wish to share the rest of my life with such a beautiful like you if you don't mind,,well i one of the CIA agent in the army and sometime we do not put on uniform especially when we are on investigation about any matters arising...never mind my look but care about what is inside me,,i attached some pic of mine

62.6.245.114 United Kingdom

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Jordan Crone sgtcronejj@ymail.com

Unread postby missy1975 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Last edited by firefly on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fix the pics
missy1975
New survivor

Re: Jordan Crone sgtcronejj@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello, missy1975,

thank you for the post.
As we have talk in the CR, can you, please, post the details from your story, please?
Where you have meet him, what was his story and what email adress he used right now.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgtcronejj@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:07 am

On Facebook,
Dylan Hagan James aka jordan.crone.56
Went to Military college - Gdansk, Poland
Widowed
Male
Joined Facebook August 3, 2012

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

markgreg40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 am

On FMF:

So sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile on fish meet fish .Just want to know you better and be a friend or more,I'm from dover in new hamspire can we talk better on yahoo messenger?here is my yahoo address (markgreg40@yahoo.com)I would love to tell you more about me..and you can give me your yahoo email address too Hope to hear from you sometime..

Profile elements:

markgreg123 Profile: i am single and hoping to meet my true love
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion:
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini
My Profession: Military

I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a Prince and a baby like a man. Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata, including chemistry.

Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time,constantly reative, and treat me right....

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markgreg40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:18 am

Email:

hi xxx, thank you for your reply i will like you to download and create and account with yahoo so we can chat easily and get to know more about each other hope to hear from you soon .....

Header:

Return-Path: <markgreg40@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.178.7]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 41.138.178.7
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.