Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larawilson899@gmail.com ubox.worldwide@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

larawilson899@gmail.com ubox.worldwide@aol.com

Unread postby jacob1234 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:44 am

I have been speaking to this "girl" on Skout
Her Info
Name: Lara Wilson
Email: larawilson899@gmail.com
Phone number: (913) 214-6772 (cant answer calls but can only text)
Location: she lived in Liberal, Kansas now she is in the UK (will get that information soon of the exact place where is at right now)
I met this girl on Skout (bad idea) and then she started to like me and asked for my email and phone number. She told me she had boxes from a company called UBOX WorldWide (never heard of them before) i went to there website which it looked legit to me. They needed a certain amount of money so that she can get her boxes to the states. I helped pay a little and then she told me she needs 200 more to get the boxes shit to my place. She kept telling me its the last time and she swears on her grandmas grave (which she passed away in September 2016)but she did that 3 times and now one more time she is doing it. The company Ubox WorldWide messaged me and informed me this is the last payment and i can legal actions if they ask for more money. They are telling me its the last time and she told me its the very last time. She keeps telling me she doesn't want to lose me and im the best thing in her life, saying she wants me to herself and noone else and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Her best friend which recently passed due a car accident in the UK told me, "She got hurt in a relationship" and sees im a good guy to her. I keep questioning her about the company that she "trust them" and remembers my bday still because she wanted to know also she gave me her bday as well and keeps saying "sweetie" and "my love". I havent talked to her in about 3 months and she decides to message me on email that i havent checked until Christmas day that she messaged me 4 days before Christmas
I'm thinking its still a scam but not sure now, i keep getting confused need some help please

UBOX Worldwide Info
Contact Email: ubox.worldwide@aol.com

Contact phone number:(559) 666-4640

jacob1234
New survivor

Re: am i being scammed (I think i am but not sure)

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 am

Google search shows one hit with 623 complaints of being an online scammer:
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... 0gmail.com

Do you have any of the E-mails from this E-mail address that you can post?

Please be sure to remove any of your information. We only want the information of the scammers.

Phone:
+19132146772
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Kansas City, KS
Original network provider* Mcleodusa Telecommunications Services, Inc.- Ks

+15596664640
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Fresno, CA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ca

The shipping Website seems to be being Piggy-backed. Used as a reference to gain your confidence in the scam.

Bottom line is if you never met this person in Real Life but only on the Internet and they are asking you for money it is 100% Scam.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:41 am

They needed a certain amount of money so that she can get her boxes to the states. I helped pay a little and then she told me she needs 200 more to get the boxes sh1t to my place.

And that just about screams "SCAM!!!". Typical mix of trunkbox and romance scam from how I see it. As BA said, can you provide us with more emails from them?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby jacob1234 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:43 am

the only emails i have are the following

Lara wilson - larawilson899@gmail.com

Ubox WorldWide- ubox.worldwide@aol.com even though on their website its says info@uboxworldwide.com (but never messaged me on that email address)

thats the only emails i got no other ones
jacob1234
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:58 am

Ok, those are the E-mail addresses.

Can you post the actual E-mails you received from those E-mail addresses?

That is what we need to have posted.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby jacob1234 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:21 am

ubox worldwide sent me this message

Hello sir we got an email from your fiance miss Lara that you requseted that we should confirm that is the last payment sir we are assuring you this is thelast and final payment and you can take any legal action if anything comes up and this is the information you are sending the money to:

Lara wilson sent me this
I know but we can sort it out for just 200

its a multiple of emails most are short from lara wilson
jacob1234
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Don't send the money whatever you do.

Please post the first three or so E-mails from each of the E-mail addresses. Plus the E-mail where they requested the money. Be sure to remove any of your personal information.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: larawilson899@gmail.com ubox.worldwide@aol.com

Unread postby jacob1234 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Thank you for the advice big al so far i didnt send nothing yet

first 3 emails from Uboxworldwide@aol.com
1st one:
Hello sir as requested from you this is the final and last payment and you can take any legal action against us if we breach our agreement with you and this is the information you requested for:

Company name: UBOX WORLDWIDE
Address: Houston, TX 77041
Phone number: (559) 666-4640

2nd one:
Hello sir we got an email from your fiance miss Lara that you requseted that we should confirm that is the last payment sir we are assuring you this is thelast and final payment and you can take any legal action if anything comes up and this is the information you are sending the money to:

Name:Connie Livingston
Address:867 Web. Altos Dr. Casa Grande,
Arizona,85122,USA
Phone number:(559) 666-4640

3rd one:
We got an email from your fiance making an enquiry about if there is any hidden fee and ask us to get back to you am assuring you this that this is the last time you making payment concerning your package once you paid the outstanding debt of $400

From Lara Wilson at larawilson899@gmail.com

1) Am really sad and have cried my eyes out you know i have nobody except you but god knows best just wanna tell you that i love you no matter what

2)If you dont trust me then is of no use saying all this lets forget about this dont drive me mad if you dont trust me who will i have only you i didnt talk to anyone cos of you i pull down my skout account cos of you i said no to everybody that want to have a relationship cos of you i text your phone everyday since you left me pls if you cant help dont put more pressure on me

3)I swear is just 200 and i dont think you loved me you left me hanging here for so long but i know i love you for real

i have more but i guess so far these are the 3 lastet ones from both of them

Phone:
+15596664640
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Fresno, CA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ca
jacob1234
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.