Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

86yulya86@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

86yulya86@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:56 pm

The victim met the scammer on CharmDate in September. "She" was using the email address 86yulya86@mail.ru. She said her location is Prague in the Czech Republic. This is a country for which US citizens do not need a visa for travel. Likewise, this is a country whose citizens do not need a visa to travel to the USA. Her actual location (based on the IP from the emails "she" sent) is in the city of Gus-Khrustalny, Russia.

Online profile used:

“Hello, my name is Yulia. I'm 30 years old and from Prague, Czech Republic. I'm looking for a man with an age of more than 35. In my spare time,
I enjoy Cooking, Traveling, Hiking/Outdoor Activities, etc.”
Birthday: Sep 17, 1986
Zodiac: Virgo
Weight: 134 lbs. (61kg)
Height: (175cm)
Smokes: Nonsmoker
Drinks: Socially/On occasion
English: Good
Religion: Christian
Education: Master
Have Children: No
Profession: Teacher
Marital Status: Never Married
About myself and my ideal match:
Welcome to my profile and I’m really happy, that you have paid your precious attention and you gave me your golden time by reading my words,
concerning myself and my personality! I would describe myself in some words-energetic, happy, with a sense of humor and quite often may be
in some funny or awkward life’s stories. Secondly, I’m very sincere and honest. Definitely, I prefer speaking the truth and I love hearing, when
people are telling the truth to me. Moreover, I’m really into dancing with my friends under the summer rain, as the water really something
magic and inspire ourselves, especially when the air is so hot. Usually, a sudden rain in the street can bring us closer to each other, I mean
people, who are near you at this situation.

Everyone is the creator of one’s own fate! I mean, that we are all choice our life’s path on our own and I’m here and I put all my efforts and my
power, in order to find my life partner, who is ready to not be afraid of any difficulties, which may face up in a serious relationship. I want
someone, who is able to make decisions, the person who is capable of setting up the goals and achieving them. I really need someone who has
the sense of humor in every aspect of life and we can overcome all the difficulties together by having a great smile on our faces! Are you ready?

yuliaprofilepic.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: 86yulya86@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Some of the emails received:

Hi Xxxx Xxxxxxx!!

Thanks for your interesting letter! I am very positive and cheerful person! I'll be happy for a lot longer, if there is

a beloved man !!!

I am very pleased that you have paid attention to my profile! I registered on this site and I want to find true and

sincere love, that would feel happy woman! you have noticed that I am a teacher)) Yes, strong and powerful, but

at the same time very tender and romantic! I must to be strict, because working with children requires special

training)))

but apart from that I study medicine and the human nervous system! I want to write a thesis and I always attend

various workshops! you probably did not think that the blonde could be so smart?))))

I live a long time in Prague! my father from Prague! my mother from Ukraine !! theirs a love story is very

romantic! If you would be interested, I'll tell you one day! maybe our love story will be romantic too?) Who

knows? ;)))

I very often go to the Ukraine! but my parents now also in Prague and I was studied and working here now! I

love Ukraine! but the Ukrainian government is satisfied with the chaos! and over Ukraine laughing the whole

world !!!

I really want to, I had a large and happy family! Family for me is the most important and valuable in life! At first,

in which you are born, and then, who created! Family - is when you love and love you, not for something, and no

matter what!

Make your family happy this is not magic, but the daily work, which requires all members of the effort and the

desire to be happy and take care of each other. Happiness is the meaning of life, and thus all life! And if we live

together, then it will be our life. Different people have different understanding of happiness, and therefore to

create a happy family is important to the understanding of happiness for both was the same. I believe that the

communication - is the foundation of building a happy family. you have to be positive and open to dialogue, as a

positive communication - it is the language of love. And everything has to be built on complete trust! Do you

agree with me ??

I really want you to see in me a real woman! I want to eventually we'll be together!

What are your plans for the near future? Are you ready to take your house, your woman? How fast do you fall in

love?

Were you married?? why you did not zaimeli children? Do you want a child ??

you caught my attention very much! I am waiting for your letter !! Write me! You're an attractive man! You are

very honest, sincere, I appreciate it very much, because I have the same quality! I am not here for games and

intimate correspondence !! I am here to meet a man and have a family !!!!

write to me in the chat! it will be convenient for me!

I'll be waiting for your letter !! Kiss you Xxxx

yuliaa1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:12 am

Hi dear Xxxx !!

Thank you very much for your letter !! Yes, of course I want to see photos of your parents! I send you a

photo where I was with my mom !! (...)
Parents are our support and support at any time and in any situation !! Do you have any brothers or

sisters?

My love story similar to yours !! MY man also cheated on me !!! I had a serious relationship! I lived with

a man for 4 years !! We are going to get married !! But once my apartment came a young girl with a big

belly and said it was the child of Alexander !! I was shocked! I could not believe it !! I always believed my

man! and I could not believe that he cheated on me and that he will soon be a child !! Alexander nestal

excuses! He knew Cho I'm not asking him to betrayal !! he asked forgiveness and trying to get me back !!

I advised him to live with a girl who has to bear him a child! Like you, I could not live with such a man !!

If a man betrayed once, he will betray again and again !! I'm sure about it !!

I have two brothers !! The elder brother in '33 !! By the way today is his birthday!)) And the younger

brother of 24 years !! My parents adopted him !! But I feel it is my brother! I love him so much !!)

My mother lived in the Ukraine! A father came to Ukraine to visit friends! It was March 8 !! Mom was

home, and she went to meet a group of young people !! One guy came up and gave her mother a flower

and congratulated her on the occasion and the company went on!)) My mother was very pleased when

a stranger gave her a flower !! Such attention when she did not get !! In the evening, my mother and her

friends went to a disco !! she kept thinking about that guy, he really liked it !! She regretted that not met

with him !!! And literally within 5 minutes it approached the guy and invited to dance !! Then he carried

her home !! They began to walk together !! But then the father went !! They corresponded for a letter

within 2 years !! he came to his mother twice a year !! But once when he came, he was not no longer

able to go without it !! He took her with him to Prague !!! And still they live together, they still love each

other and they are very happy!

You are a beautiful man, yes you are! But happiness in a long life takes more than just a beautiful man

and a beautiful woman. it takes a lot of understanding, lot of love and affection, gentleness, kindness,

mutual trust and respect. I am not the most experienced woman in love, but what I know is that true

love is hard, requires work, compromise, brings periods of fear, anger, sadness, questions, doubts,

sickness and space. but also brings much more and longer periods of joy, laughter, hope, happiness,

dependability, answers, healing and closeness. the main thing is that we should search, discover and

find it together!

I want you to know that I am a sensitive woman! I am a passionate woman! I am a sincere woman! I am

a wise woman! I am a smart woman! But I will always listen to you!

I am very glad that you live in the house! The apartment I do not get so much pleasure! I love when you

wake up in the morning, go out into the yard and enjoy the smell of flowers, grass, summer !! It's fine !! I

have a barbecue in the villa! When warm outside, was a day off preparing kebabs !! What is meat for the

barbecue you prefer? I really like the pork and fish !! You ate fish cooked on the grill ??

I want you to stay on longer and never will look for a man for life! I think you're perfect for me! I am

pleased to communicate with you! I hope at a meeting between us and will run through the spark

chemistry! It is so important in a relationship !!! Do you agree with me ??

You know how to cook? What is your favorite food? I want you to teach me how to cook your favorite

dish! I like making cakes and pies! I'm very good at it! Before, I wanted to work in a cakes store, and

coming up with new recipes for cakes !! I like to cook something new and original! we can open our

common bakery?)) Well, I look at the future!)) I think it is still too early to talk about!))

At what age did you start to work ?? Do you have a pet ??

In mnya no lyubimomgo men !! I hope that soon I'm really in love !!) A woman who is in love, may

inspire you to the heights of which you never dreamed. And it asks nothing in return. She just needs

love. And it is their natural right. I owe nothing in return !! Your attention is the most valuable thing for

me !! Your letters can make me the happiest woman in the world!

Yes Xxxx, I want a kid !! If God gave me a gift, I'm the happiest woman and mother in the world !!!!

Now I go to the kitchen for coffee and cake! Of course, I would like to make a second cup of coffee for

you! But we have yet to come !!

I wish you a good day! I think of you !! I like my condition in the shower !! Thank you there !!

I look forward to a letter from you! maybe we can talk in the chat? We can arrange a time!

Kisses! Julia

yuliaa2.PNG
yuliaa2.PNG (223.17 KiB) Viewed 2621 times

Hi dear Xxxx !!

Thank you very much for your letter !! (...)

Today I woke up early, around 6 am! Why then could not sleep! I thought about you! What time you

wake up?? What time did you wake up, when you have a day off?? You sleep on the bed or on the

couch???

What do you prefer to sleep??? I sleep in a nightgown! I love beautiful nightwear!! I'm thinking that

even in bed woman should look chic and sexy! Do you agree with me ??

I believe that on the relationship the two have to work 200 percent!! Everyone should invest in

relationship to the max !! Always have to be compromises! You should always talk to your other half,

your favorite topic! Always talk about what excites you and worries!! At a meeting should always

hugging and kissing !! Always talk about feelings !! It is necessary to nurture their relationship! This is a

great work !! But if the couple love each other, they will always be afraid of losing each other!! and not

when I do not hurt !!! Of course there are arguments, not understanding, resentment! But always it is

necessary to negotiate !! You always have to talk !! We cannot gloss over the problem! Do you agree

with me ??

Love, intimate and profound feeling, striving to another person, human community, or idea. Love does

not cause suffering, it makes people happy and thankful to each other for their patience and respect in

such a selfless deed, which they hand in hand through life with this bear. Love is when you live for the

other person live his life, you cherish every minute with him, you're nice to him always, even when it is

not something you think is doing. I really want to love and I hope that you, in time we will be able to

experience this feeling! After all, happiness is to love and be loved!

We are still very little known each other, but I think that I've known you a long time ago !! Of course at

the meeting will be all on another, we will be embarrassed and ashamed!! But the main thing that we

have kept these feelings and emotions that have arisen in our relationship!!

I had two men!!! And I treated them very seriously!! With the first guy we have left out the fact that he

always played computer games!! he did not work! First I put up with it, but then I realized that we were

not on the way! I tried to help him, but he did not want to !! He still lives with his mother and all the

time playing computer games!!! A second cheating on me! Although I do not when I did not refuse him

in sex! I love sex, romance!! He could not explain why went to treason!! He said that he was drunk! But I

believe that this does not justify a person!!! So I talked about his two-term relationships that have been

in my life! Not a lot of men, as it may seem at first sight!))))))

Do you have a tattoo? I have no tattoos!! When I wanted a tattoo to create one, but now I'm glad I have

not reached the tattoo parlor!)) My body is clean!!)) I hope you like it !!!

My dear Xxxx , I have no more time to write to you! I'll look for you later here! I really want to talk with

you !! I've been working a lot lately! And very little time to rest, but as long as I cope with this !!

I wish you a wonderful sunny day and excellent mood! Take care of yourself!

I look forward to your letter!! Maybe tonight to chat??? I will be very happy!

With tenderness, Julia

PS: you can call me as you like!! I love your name in any form!)))

yuliaa3.PNG
yuliaa3.PNG (154.75 KiB) Viewed 2621 times

yuliaa4.PNG
yuliaa4.PNG (190.52 KiB) Viewed 2621 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:17 am

Good evening Xxxx!!

I was about to go to bed, but I saw a letter from you, and immediately decided to read it! And just want to say to you !!!

Thank you for the photo of your dog !! They are very funny! How old are they?? I hope I made friends with them!)), But

they come to you very early on in the room!)) I like to sleep longer!))) I wake up at 6.30 in the morning! At the weekend I

can sleep until 11 am!)))

I am very glad that you told me about your history with alcohol !! Well done that I decided to quit the habit !! After all,

nothing good spirits does not !!! About myself I can say - I do not smoke! I can drink a couple of glasses of Via for the

holidays! I hope this fact will not turn away from me you!)))

I live on the street Celetna) !! You can see it on the map!))) My city is very beautiful! My town is full of tourists on a daily

basis !!! Every day I find something new in it!))) I like to walk in the evening Prague !!!!

I have a question for you! I hope you will be pleased to answer them !! And my great pleasure to read your answers and

many bolshe know about you:

What you really want in a marriage?

What is your number 1 quality?

Are you bad tempered person? (Get angry easily)?

What qualities you really like in a man [woman]?

My dear Xxxx, I want us to be honest with each other! I'm tired of the lies and betrayal! Very bad things in my life, now I

want a peaceful happy family !!!

I'm sorry now I write little, I fall asleep!))) I will write you more tomorrow !!!

I wish you a wonderful sunny day and excellent mood!

Your Julia

PS: I'm just going to do a passport! I think we will not have problems with the meeting!))

yuliaa5.PNG

yuliaa6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:21 am

Good evening, Xxxx!!

Thank you very much for your letter! Thank you for answering my questions !! Yes, respect yavlyaetsya very valuable

and important quality !! I am very tsenb how you posted !! You are close to me in spirit !! I really like how our

communication takes place !!! I like what we write big letters! this means that we are interested in Drew friend !!

I am a quiet woman, however, no longer want to be alone, because love lives in my heart. I love with all my heart, body

and soul, but with our feet on the ground. My happiness is not complete, because I want to share this love with the man

who is willing to share my life with he and he with me, to give myself completely, one hundred, percent, not thinking

about anyone but my man. Open your eyes every morning and see it with me, spend the better of me and help me to be

better every day. You know that feeling when you look at your partner and understand that this person is special in your

life and your heart is full of love ?, Feelings that could not be paid, even with all the gold in the world.

I hope our wishes, thoughts and attitudes are similar, then something very important in a relationship, are the common

goals and objectives, and if not, no problem, we can be friends, despite the discrepancies.

I think love is everything, peace, truth, respect, fire, passion, affection, tenderness, protection, loyalty, namely that there

is someone who is waiting for you, and loves you; love is the association of the best feelings and attitudes of the human

being.

Now I'm lying on the couch and have a rest! come to me and warm me with its warmth! I 'll wait for you! You just

imagine if I was now close to you, what would we be doing now, can be prepared with something very tasty from your

kitchen. or Ukrainian, and maybe we walked with you on the street, holding hands, and maybe watch TV and something

to tell each other! And can we now would lay in bed and caressed each other, mmm, how I miss you now! How do I

want to touch your strong body and feel weak woman! To you hugged me and nothing else when not let myself!

I think of you! Now I'm going to watch TV, it can show an interesting movie! Maybe you advise me an interesting movie

?? Waiting options !!) Now included music channel! a very beautiful song !!!

You are very far ..

Well, Yes ..

And between us that?

Year ..

I'm sorry for everything ..

Forget ...

You cry at night?

A little bit ..

Would you like to fly?

I want to ..

Rather go to sleep-I fly ..

Take with you a little bit of love ..

I'll take you only a very wait ..

Just come thou to me in a dream in guests

Just sit back we alone with sadness

Just come on in I will wait for, would you believe?

Believe and call only you open the door ..

And you tell me ...

About what?

About what we dream together,

About the fact that only here we are

And our days separations Count less more exist,

And as I wake up I'm afraid,

But still Wake up in the morning,

And you stayed there, in a dream,

And you're just my dream ..

Just come thou to me in a dream in guests

Just sit back we alone with sadness

Just come on in I will wait for, would you believe?

Believe and call only you open the door ..

It is a pity that we cannot be together now, but I'm glad that you are in my life! You fill me and my existence, love, and

good sense! Thanks to you, I'm getting better and I wish to give the best of yourself to others! Thanks for everything. Be

happy every minute !!

I wish you good mood !!

Hot kiss you !! Julia

yuliaa7.PNG
yuliaa7.PNG (233.92 KiB) Viewed 2620 times

yuliaa8.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:39 am

Hi dear Xxxx!

Thank you very much for your letter !! I am very pleased!! I'm sorry that this letter, I did not answer your

question, right now I'm in a hurry !! I hope you will not take offense at me !!))

(...)

I hasten to share with you the wonderful news !! Morning call brother and said that he became a father!

He had a daughter! Little baby was born with a weight of 4100, and growth of 53 centimeters!)) Very big

girl !! She was given the name of Angel!) It is a beautiful name !!

So today a wonderful day !! I want you shared with me this joy !!! (...)

My parents are very happy !! they were looking forward to the birth of her granddaughter !! it's great !!

God bless her !! health is very important, it is the most important !! Three years ago, my brother's

daughter died, she was only 8 months! (((This is a terrible tragedy !! We still hurts to remember it !!! (((

but today we will not be sad! Today is a very happy occasion !! And I would like to share this joy with

you !! I would like you to be with me and my loved ones !!!

My dear Xxxx, I wish you a good day and excellent mood! Now I very much want to walk with you, go for

a hand, hug you and kiss you! That others look at us and see what we have genuine feelings for each

other !! Take care of yourself! You're in my heart !!

I look forward to your letter !!

I kiss you sweet !! Julia

yuliaa9.PNG

yuliaa10.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:44 am

Hi dear Xxxx!!

Today is my birthday !! It is a pity that I spend it without you! I am very sad !! I would like you to be next

!! I hotila like to introduce you to their friends and family !! But you're so far !!! But promise me that the

next holiday we buoy together !! I really want this !!!!

Do not be silent!! I really need you!!! I miss you! Now I'm lonely without you !!

your Julia

yuliaa11.PNG
yuliaa11.PNG (93.52 KiB) Viewed 2619 times

yuliaa12.PNG
yuliaa12.PNG (123.07 KiB) Viewed 2619 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:46 am

Good morning dear Xxxx!!!

Thank you very much for your letter !! Thank you very much for your chat !! It was very nice to talk with

you !!! Maybe I am more in the letters set free, but I am pleased to communicate with you in real time

!!! I liked very much to talk with you in chat! Hopefully we still reiterate our communication with you !!

I'm very easy to talk to! And I'm very comfortable !! I can talk to you on any subject! This is very

important in a relationship between a man and a woman !!!

Today I caught myself thinking that I often think of you !! I really like the feeling !!

You're talking about our meeting, and I want to meet with you, but I want to continue to get to know

you! I know you all week! I do not want to do any more what mistakes !! I really want us to very serious

attitude to our meeting !! I want it to be a welcome meeting of two people in love !! I want everything

to be perfect !!! Maybe you do not like my idea, but I want it so!

The child appeared at my older brother !! They live in the Czech Republic in Prague !! We often go to

each other's homes! They have a son, he was already 5 years old, I am godmother to his mother. We are

called "aunt" !!! The second girl have died, unfortunately !!!

I believe in God, I know what it is! But I rarely go to church !! I cursed myself for it, but sometimes I do

not have time to visit the church !! In my apartment there are icons !! I really want to, I had a wedding

with my man !!

I watched the news !! Nature presents new challenges for different countries - the fires, landslides,

tornadoes and stuff !!

In your country there are any strange weather phenomena? It is said that the reason for this is the

whole global warming, and increasing sea temperatures. Warming is very nice to people, but if you think

about the irreversible effects on nature, leading to the terrible and irreversible consequences, it would

be desirable that the temperature on earth would be returned to the previous norm.

disasters occur in the world, and this is scary! Nature arranges tests for people of different countries!

I often travel to Ukraine! In this country, no earthquakes, no volcanoes, no flooding! But in the country

there is a war and it's the worst thing that can be on the earth !! ((I have relatives and friends who live in

the East of Ukraine, and they tell the terrible things that happen in their territory!

I do not watch hockey !! But maybe with you, I will watch hockey!)) What is your favorite team ?? Before

I watched football !!)) times and still look !! When was the World Cup, of course I watched football!))

With each your letter, trust you more and more and I want to talk to you and get to know you! For me is

just as important in a relationship, understanding, respect, compromise! I do not tolerate lies, the bitter

truth is better than sweet lies! I think that we have with you a lot in common, we have the same outlook

on life, the same emotions and feelings, I love it and I appreciate it!

Now I want to ask you a question! I hope you will answer them with pleasure!

(1) Do you like to watch TV? What are you watching? I love documentaries, like programs about

nature, animals, space !! I love historical films!

(2) What kind of music is playing you have in the car ?? I listen to music depending on my mood!!

Often listen to the radio !!))

(3) Perfume do you use ?? What is your favorite??

(4) You love to celebrate the holidays ?? Or you do not love the holidays ??

(5) Often you meet with your friends? Do you have a lot of friends??

(6) How did you celebrate the holidays?

(7) You love to spend money, or you are very sparingly treat your budget ??

I think I will stop at this, but then you get tired to answer !! But I still have a lot of questions for you! We

need to know a lot about each other !!!!

And now I've got to get ready for work !!!

I wish you a good day!! I will look forward to a letter from you !! Take care of yourself! You are in my

hear Xxxx!

My kisses for you! Julia

yuliaa13.PNG
yuliaa13.PNG (121.89 KiB) Viewed 2619 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 am

Hi Xxxx!!

Thank you very much for your letter!! Thank you for your answers!! I caught myself thinking that

you and I have a lot in common!! We think alike!! It is very good in the relationship between a

man and a woman!! Understanding the family, a very important quality!!

And I believe that the nature of the rose against the people !! people pig !! People litter all

around!! I recently went on a picnic with your friends! We arrived at our old place! we always

had a rest there! When we arrived there, we will see a lot of garbage, bottles, bags, plastic

utensils, etc.! We were shocked !! it not possible to clean up the garbage ?? Why do they do

that ?? really there is not any education !! I would like to take all this garbage and bring them

into their bed, pour on the bed and ask - do you like to live in a pigsty ??? !! To feel what it is !!!

Yes Xxxx, the world has changed a lot !! Now the world is taking place military action! And who

knows what it was all over !! Perhaps that will start World War III ??? scary to think about it !!

But the world should be cleared from the creatures, which has become very much !!!

I'm not when I did not think that I will look for a man on a dating site !! I always thought that this

is what that cheating !! But now I am sure that you are the real feelings and your authenticity!

You never know where you can meet the man with whom want to spend the rest of life. And if

some find your soul mate in his city, but now many of my friends met their love for hundreds and

even thousands of kilometers from home. Such is life, and we have to accept its rules. Of

course, long-distance relationship, not a new phenomenon, but mnogihlyudey such

relationships seem unreal. Some people believe that the long-distance relationship have no

prospects, because it cannot be called a serious love of those who live far from each other and

is seen only through a computer screen. However, long-distance relationship is possible, and it

depends on the willingness of the partners to be together, no matter what. For good reason

there is the statement "brings the distance!" Do you agree with me ???

I fall asleep with the thought of you. And I wake up the desire to see you !! I fall asleep and

wake up alone. You cannot imagine how much I need. Thank my lucky stars that gave us a

chance to meet you! I do not want to lose you! I want to learn more, and you want us to

experience the most amazing feeling - the love !!! Mmmm !! Let's do everything possible to

eventually connect our hearts forever !! I really want it !!

I wish you good mood! I know that there is a woman who is always thinking about you !! take

care of yourself! You are in my heart!!

I kiss you! Julia

yuliaa14.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:02 am

Other pictures received with the emails:

yulia.jpg

yulia1.png

yulia2.jpg

yulia3.png

yulia4.jpg

yulia5.png

yulia6.jpg

yulia7.png

yulia8.png

yulia9.jpg

yulia10.png

yulia11.PNG

yulia13.PNG

yulia14.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.