Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ekaterinasolar@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ekaterinasolar@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:41 am

Out of the blue:

Salut fascinating stranger! I see you are interesting for fresh and challenging acquaintances. We both have a lot similarities, I am also in search of new durable relationship with a interesting gentelman. I will try to be a good pair for you. A little data about me: I am XXX. I'm not too young woman, but in full vigour. Currently I am alone and I want to begin a new dating, I am ready for it to dedicate all of myself. I am a joyous woman I promise to not let you get bored and shell try to beautify your life. I like to experiment, I deslike restrictions and enjoy life in all its colors. Sadly, without a loving passionate person., my life isn’t full. That is why I’m writing to you. Please tell me about you, about your hobbies and interests. I would like to learn you better. I am waiting to your messages. Your new girl Ekaterinushka

Return-Path: <ch1ak1.orz@docomo.ne.jp>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ch1ak1.orz@docomo.ne.jp designates 203.138.203.9 as permitted sender) client-ip=203.138.203.9;
Reply-To: Katerina Ekaterinushka < ekaterinasolar@yahoo.com>
Errors-To: Katerina Ekaterinushka <ch1ak1.orz@docomo.ne.jp>
X-DCMMail: spmode
Subject: Hello charming person.

Originating IP: 203.138.203.9
Originating ISP: Ntt Pc Communications, Inc.
City: Amagasaki
Country of Origin: Japan

(part of the) Picture received with the email - stolen image of Zelda B, adult model:

ekaterina.PNG
ekaterina.PNG (105.13 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.