Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

agibaleli@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

agibaleli@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:15 am

Out of the blue:

Good afternoon, charming. I'm asking you do not be marveled to my entry. With your assent, I will report you more about me. I'm finding a gentleman from USA for a relationship and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I like to dream and be thrilled of life. I love to spend free time in good company. But inside of me right now is void. I want to meet a man who banish the ice. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting addiction. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to embark in the universe of enjoyment and affection, if you are agree outside of the mirthless tedious life keep bright unforgettable story, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and write me as soon as possible! We can communicate and send image, even nude. In the future, of course, you would receive more of my photography and opportunity to know me better. I expectation that I could like you and our communication will continue. Your Lizavetka

Return-Path: <ohyamaka0409@docomo.ne.jp>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ohyamaka0409@docomo.ne.jp designates 203.138.203.195 as permitted sender) client-ip=203.138.203.195;
Received: from docomo.ne.jp ([10.242.32.66]) by mfsmax.docomo.ne.jp(DOCOMO Mail Server Ver2.0) with SMTP id 448c001c58387758063f for xxx
Reply-To: Elizavetochka Lizavetochka < agibaleli@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Elizavetochka Lizavetochka <ohyamaka0409@docomo.ne.jp>
X-DCMMail: spmode
From: Elizavetochka Lizavetochka <ohyamaka0409@docomo.ne.jp>
Subject: Salut.

Originating IP: 203.138.203.195
Originating ISP: Ntt Pc Communications, Inc.
City: Amagasaki
Country of Origin: Japan

Picture received with the email:

lizavetka.PNG

The picture is part of a gallery reported online since 2013. Additional email addresses used in romance scams with the same stolen photos: white_flowers1@yahoo.com - Olga Gorusheva from Moscow; elizav.beta@gmail.com; ma_blonde@yahoo.com - Galina.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.