Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nadkom1986@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nadkom1986@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:16 am

Out of the blue:

Hi. I got message from dating agency. Me thirty years It's my picture. What do you think? Do you like me? You can call me Veronika. I think you are nice man. I know that now many people met partners in int. So I decide also to use such way. I liked you and I decided to get acquainted with you. Nobody know, maybe we have chance. Like other people online. I want to write that I want only for serious relations. Im not interesting just chat, games or virtual romance. I do not like to spent in vain my time for this. I am from Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. All that I want is to find man with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life. Сan you write more information about you, please. If you have Photo I will be glad to see it. Or you can send it later. I will be wait for your reply. Verka

Return-Path: <p0pteen3tubasa@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (118.70.117.56 with login)
by smtp522.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with SMTP;
X-Apparently-From: <p0pteen3tubasa@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Good evening my dear stranger.
Reply-To: Vera Woman < nadkom1986@gmail.com>
Return-Path: p0pteen3tubasa@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Vera Woman <p0pteen3tubasa@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 118.70.117.56
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Picture received with the email:

vera.PNG
vera.PNG (313.35 KiB) Viewed 715 times

The picture is already reported online for being used in scams with the email address polinahappy28@gmail.com - Nadia from Okulovka.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.