Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mega@sibtown.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mega@sibtown.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The victim received an out of the blue email and replied.

Most of the emails were sent using the services of a site called sibtown.com.

Domain Name: sibtown.com
Registry Domain ID: 111738
Updated Date: 2013-11-09
Creation Date: 2013-11-09
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-11-09
Registrar: Center of Ukrainian Internet Names (UKRNAMES)
Reseller: GoodNet Ukraine (goodnet.com.ua, +380 (63) 2945505)
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: UANS-00000803635
Registrant Name: Ivan Ivanov
Registrant Street: Mira 117
Registrant City: Joshkar-Ola
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 442038
Registrant Country: RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Registrant Phone: +380.646134596
Registrant Email: lordb32@yahoo.com

mega@sibtown.com is reported online since 2013 for being used for sending Russian romance scam messages. The scammers are using an email client (The Bat!) for sending the same message to multiple receivers in the same time. The IP of the emails is usually the sibtown.com server IP - Joshkar-Ola, or a proxy.

Some of the fake characters reported online from the same nest:

- lilys268@gmail.com - dreamss142@yahoo.com - Natalya Tychkina from Novosobirsk
- marinatarabykina1985@gmail.com - Marina from Novosibirsk
- irinabakharevamybox@gmail.com - Irina Bakhareva from Berdsk
- elenaemelyanova1987@gmail.com - Elena Melyanova from Novosibirsk
- lyudmilasobachkina1986@gmail.com - Lyudmila Sobachkina from Krasnoyarsk
- elenakopylova1986@gmail.com - Elena Kopylova from from Novosibirsk
- tamaragrozdova03@gmail.com - Tamara Grozdova from Novosibirsk
- temurimameyan@gmail.com - Temuri Mameyan from Berdsk
- lyudmilababaeva1986@gmail.com - Lyudmila Babaeva from Novosibirsk
- albinalegacheva@gmail.com - Albina Legacheva from Novosibirsk

During the online contact, the scammer was using the email addresses blondieolga@yandex.com and ositnikovaolga27@gmail.com. "She" claimed to be: Olga Alexandrovna Donskova, living in Saratov, Russia.

The scammer is using stolen photos of Katya B. - the source for the stolen pictures is the real owner social profile. Pictures from the same gallery send in the correspondence with the scammer where reported online before in other romance scams with other identities:

- Nadezhda - nadezhda.pavlushenko@yandex.com
- Lina Vasilyeva - linavasilyeva2016@yandex.com
- Anna Gordeva - sweety.anna.gordeeva@yandex.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nipponartceo@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Out of the blue email:

Sent: 29 July 2016
To:
Subject: Hello

Greetings. How at you mood? I'm Olga twenty seven y.o. You probably are now a lack of understanding. Then I very much find out with you better. I celibate lady want till now make communication the man of dream. I am pleased to that could to contact you now. I very much would like to learn you better. I pass you the photos that you could see me. if you have the desire to continue with me acquaintance I with pleasure wait your answer. I wish you will answer me in the near future. sincerely yours

Picture received with the email:

olga.PNG

The same stolen picture is used online on dateacanadian.ca as:

lan4ik

Date Joined: 2015-03-24
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ositnikovaolga27@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Sent: 01 August 2016
To:
Subject: Hey

Hello dear friend .
Thanks for your answer! I am very glad will get acquainted with you!
We do not know each other while, but I would like to know you better!
I dont know from what start but will try ok.
I search friends for correspondence and I hope, that I shall interest you.
My name is Olga. My age is 27 years. I am serious and clever person not looking at my age.)
For me there is no problem, that we not coevals, and hope for you too ? Men of your age always were more interesting to me.
I live in city called is Ufa. It is one of the known cities of Russian Federation.
The Internet is an excellent opportunity to find friends from other countries.
Just image that two people from diffrent continents could be at home speak with each other, it is unbelievable.
I shall be very glad, if we become friends or more then!
I can speak at English but not very well as my native language is Russian.
I studied English at school and and then at unvivercity and long time improved it independently.
Certainly I can write and speak not good and sometimes I make mistakes, but I try very much.
I always wanted to find the friend on correspondence and also it interesting have new friends from other countrys.
I think that to write letters each other very interestingly in this has its own charm om our time.
Ok also I have send my photos for you.
I hope, you like it?
Ok told you little about me. I am nice and cheerful girl.
I dont smoke and drink too but at holidays in good company of friend could drink a some wine.
I was never married.
I very kind and love children, but dont have my own baby. I am single now.
I was always very serious in relations and did not hasten to create family.
I search for the friend first of all. But I do not know what waits for me in the future, but I am open for all new.
I live alone in rent apartment in Ufa.
I have good work and friends.
I do not have time for boredom, because I very active and cheerful.
But I am feel lonely myself and want find man which I could give my love and heart. From one side it simply things but make this true and find right person which with which will ready live rest life.
I dream only of happiness and love.
I always dreamed to see world and see other people, they life, culture, nature and beautiful places.
It seems to me, that all this interesting. Probably sometime my dream will be executed. I shall be happy,
if we become friends! Wow! It will be something new!) I neveracquainted through the Internet before and it my first time.
I hope, that you the serious person and open for dialogue with me. I would not like to waste time on games or something like this.
I shall wait yourletter to continue our acquaintance.
And with great pleasure want see your pictures ok.
your new friend Olga.

Picture received with the email:

olga1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ositnikovaolga27@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Sent: 10 August 2016
To:

Hello my friend !

Thanks for the new letter! I am very glad to continue our correspondence!
I waited your letter very much! It seems to me that the friendship between us grows with each letter!
Today good weather.
At me excellent mood! This usual phenomenon, because I very vigorous and positive person. I with pleasure continue our acquaintance and I shall try to tell to you about myself a little more.
All my life has passed in UfA. I am one child in my family. My parents live here in Ufa in our old house.
I love my parents very much! These are most close and dear people for me!
They give me good education. I studied five years in institute at faculty of management. Now I have a trade the manager on work with the personnel. I do not know why, but to me were always interesting cars.
Probably for this reason I began to work from a auto saloon several years ago. It is very good auto saloon and every day at us sell many new cars. I am main manager and in my submission some advisers.
Unfortunately I have no car and a meal on the work on bus or the underground.
I am afraid to operate car in the big city, therefore did not do the driver's license. I like my work, but it not all my life.)
I have a habit to wake up early in the morning. I do not like to sleep for a long time. In the morning I accept a bath and have breakfast.
I do not have special favorites in food. I can eat almost all, but not much.)
I try to have good body and consider calories.
In the morning my food is milk and salad. After a breakfast I direct beauty and a meal at work.
I work about 9 morning till 6 evenings six days in a week.
I love a free and active life.
I live independently and have got used to do all that brings pleasure to me. As I already spoke, I love dances and sports very much!
In Russia it is very popular. I skate on ice and a ski in the winter. As well as the majority of people I love music and cinema. I dont have favorite singers as I like many Russian and foreign singers, almost I could listen all but dont like rock or metal.
I like fantasy, drama, romantic and animation movies! You saw Avatar? I went with girlfriends on this surprising film in 3D!!! It is incredible!!!!
I like to look movie at the big cinemas with a good powerful sound convenient armchairs and the huge screen!
My favourite actors it Nicolas Cage and John Travolta!)
What about you? It is very interesting to me!
I am glad that my photos liked you! All of them are made my friends and relatives from the amateur camera. I very much want to see your new photos too!
I have a lot of good familiar and girlfriends! We are friends from the ending of institute!
I am single some years. Probably it is surprising for you why the beautiful girl one. At me was bad experience before. The ambassador this a sad history I have changed and became very circumspect.
Not looking on my age I am not was married also any children. I think that for each woman in relations very important to be always confident her man! Always to feel attention and care. I search good man, which will give me it.
What the main thing for you in relations between the man and the woman?
I would like to learn your opinion.)
I shall wait your new letter very much! Now I should finish.
Take Care!

Yours friend Olga.

olga2.PNG

The picture is used on a profile already banned as a scammer on ro-mantik.com, where "she" claimed to be:

heleka121 - 30, Warsaw, Poland - using the email address helenlehena127@gmail.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Sent: 10 August 2016
To: xxx

My dear friend !

Again your new letter makes my day!
I always wait your new mail! I am very glad, that have found such good friend as you dear !
With each new letter we learn better each other.
It is very pleasant for me to write letters for you! I receive a lot of positive energy from your letter!
As I have already told to you in the last letter, that I live alone in rent apartment.
But I am usual do not spend a lot of time there, because right after works I go to friends or a training hall, or on walk.
It is not interesting to me to sit houses alone and to watch TV,
therefore I try to think up something interesting for the evening.
But it not mean that at home dirty and negligence, I like clean and every weekend make big cleaning therefor dont think that I am not housewifely.
I already long time live independently and all that occurs in my life it is my own result.
I love my life though in it there is nothing especial.
When I wake up early in the morning at me always good mood, because I am glad new day and to all new,
that can take place with me! Certainly not always good weather and there are troubles,
but I know, that it only temporarily and it is not necessary to despond.
The only thing that would not suffice me now it is the person, which always was near to me.
I speak about the man, which would be ready to cast in the lot with my destiny and to pass this life together!
I had relations before, but I did not find that searched.
Unfortunately now men seldom appreciate serious and long relations.
It is very difficult to find the man, which has the same vital sights and priorities.
Even more often men search only for relations for short time.
I never respected these games and tried to not communicate with such people.
My parents have learned me to respect themselves! I always dreamed of the real feelings and serious relations.
When I more young, to me was seemed,that to me still early to think of it. Now I am adult woman,
but I do not see in Russian men of those qualities and priorities, which there should be at worthy men.
Time goes also all around changes. Serious relations and a marriage any more does not involve men.
People use each other in the personal purposes. It sounds severely, but it is valid so.
In Russia of the proprices of cancellation of marriages grows every year.
From it suffer not only adult people, but also small children, which remain without family and parents.
Therefore I did not hasten to leave in marriage and to create family.
For me in relations the most important full trust, honesty, fidelity,
attention the friend to the friend, understanding, support and care, respect and certainly love.
Life in Russia not so well. I for a long time think to begin a new life in other country.
Therefore I have decided to find the friend abroad.
First of all I search for friendship in fact without friendship there can not be relations. I am open for all new!
Our correspondence became very important for me!
I am very glad, that we have found each other and now we have an opportunity to learn each other better.
I do not hurry and hope anywhere that you too. I only wanted to tell to you that I think.
Certainly it is interesting to me that you think of it.
Have good day! I always wait your letters!
Your friend Olga.

olga3.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Sent: 21 August 2016
Subject: Hey xxx

Hello my lovely xxx !
Your new letter again gives me a lot of pleasure!
My dear xxx , our correspondence became a part of my life and I cannot without your letters!
I miss when I do not see your new letter, but when you again write to me I is happy!
I am very grateful for attention and care, which you give me! I with the great pleasure read your letters!
I feel that you give me the big heat and tenderness. I feel it! When I read your letter all around ceases to disturb me.
At this moment the distance between us is reduced also I present that we have real conversation.)
I would like that it was valid so!
I am very happy, that destiny has enabled us to find each other!
I know that you really kind and good person! Your letters warm my heart very much! Now we have only correspondence,
but I very much would like, that it grew in more. I dream will get acquainted to you in a real life, my sweet xxx !
I sincerely believe, that my dream will be executed. It seems to me, that we are familiar for a long time,
because to me very easily with you! In you there are all qualities of man, which I always searched.
I could not imagine, that to me the chance will get acquainted to you, my dear xxx ! I think of you more and more!
But most of all I am inspired with ideas about our meeting.
My day is filled with pleasure! I wake up with ideas about you and it give me excellent mood for all day!
Time for work passes imperceptibly and all that I want to check up my mail box and to read your letter!
When I see your new letter to me it becomes very good!
It is similar to a drink of fresh air.
My sweet xxx, your letters this the most valuable that is at me.
I feel inside me there is big heat. I never tested such surprising feeling. Your attention is necessary for me very much!
It is surprising feeling, and I feel especially happy now!
I feel, that my heart began to beat more frequently and my eyes light!
xxx - you the reason of it!
I shall wait your new letter with impatience.
Always your Olga.

olga6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Sent: 25 August 2016
Subject: Hey xxx

My sweet and gentle xxx!
How are you my lovely? I missed your letters very much!
I feel excellently today! Never I felt like so well! You my wizard! You my kind and gentle man xxx!
You always know as to warm my heart! Your gentle words heat up me very much! Your attention is necessary for me.
When I do not see your letter to me becomes sad and lonely.
But if your new letter waits for me, then my heart starts to knock faster.
I am very glad, that my last letter has found the answer in your heart. xxx you the best for me.
I can trust you completely. Only with you I feel well. Therefore I do not want to hide my condition and my feelings now.
I feel improbable change inside me and you the reason of it!
I hoped that you will understand me and approve my feelings.
You have changed my life from the moment of as we have written the first letters each other.
Then I could not present that you man, which I always searched and waited.
My life boring before our acquaintance. But now all in another way!
My my heart sings and my oppressing aspires upwards!
I always dreamed about happiness and love! I trusted that sometime my dreams will be executed.
I knew that the main thing to trust in the dream! And now my dream was executed,
because I have found you my lovely xxx!
My gentle man, you have filled in my heart tenderness and heat!
I always wanted to meet good and worthy man with the big and kind heart!
I dreamed of the happiness and love! My happiness it is you xxx!
You have heated up my heart and have forced it to beat with new force!
Your attention, care, heat have woken me from boring dream. You became the best friend for me,
but I feel that our friendship turns in more. Me pulls to you very much!
I do not want to interfere with this feeling!
I know that your heart takes place for my feelings too.
Your gentle words speak me about it and I ask you to be completely frank with me.
I have understood that I want to be near to you, and only you my happiness!
Every new day heat inside me increases and I cannot hold it inside itself more.
I want to divide my warmly with you my sweet xxx!
Emotions fill in me now and I want to give it to you!
I cannot find, that a word to tell to you everything, that I feel now!
I am very glad, that you have appeared in my life. My heart knocks only for you my gentle xxx!
xxx, you my happiness and my love! I love you! I miss you! Write more likely again!
The most gentle embraces and kisses!
Yours Olga.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blondieolga@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:20 pm

From: mega@sibtown.com <mega@sibtown.com> on behalf of OLGA <blondieolga@yandex.com>
Sent: 09 September 2016
Subject: Re: Hello xxx!!!

Hi xxx!!! Thanks for your message. So let's start!!!
I just got you reply on my e-mail few days ago that's why I am
writting to you now...
My name is Olga. I am single still and looking for new beginnings.
So are you still interesting in me and wish to continue to write to me?
OK ask me whatever you want to know about me I will try to answer anything.
I am sending couple pics of me.
I am waiting for your response...
And sorry for delay
Olga

olga7.PNG
- stolen image of Oksana R.

olga8.PNG
olga8.PNG (178.44 KiB) Viewed 3325 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blondieolga@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:26 pm

From: mega@sibtown.com <mega@sibtown.com> on behalf of OLGA <blondieolga@yandex.com>
Sent: 13 September 2016
Subject: Re: hi again xxx

Hi there xxx!!! It's me Olga again...
I do not have any reply from you still. Why?
I wrote a letter to you, did you get it at all?
I have found your e-mail address from local dating agency.
So that's why I wrote to you
xxx.
I am using e-mail for first contact so write to me on e-mail...
As for me I am 30 years old now easy going woman but I am single still...
I am here on net in searching of good friend and more close relations may be.
I live in Russia... Where are you from???
I speak Russian and English that's why I am writting to you in English.
I think it is better for you to understand me...
I am not model, just simple woman but friends says I am pretty...
Ask me anything you wish. I will answer everything you would like to know.
Here are more photos for you...
Please write to me more about yourself... What are your favorite things to do?
I will wait for your next letter also any photos of you would be pleasant for me...
Olga

olga4.PNG

olga5.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blondieolga@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:31 pm

Sent: 17 September 2016
Subject: Re: Hello again xxx!!! Have a nice day!!!!!!

Hi again xxx. Why did you not write to me still???
Are you interested in me at all??? May be the reason I wrote not much
to you about myself in my past letters... OK let's continue our dating.
I am trying to write more words about myself today as you may interesting I think.
OK I am blondie as you can see on my pics. But sometimes I color my hair.
My height is about 165 cm, weight about 68 kg. I am not model has few
extra pounds but try to keep my body fit.
I live in city Saratov in Russia. It is in the central part of Russia.
Our distance difference does not bother me absolutely because I do not
have any problems with travels. I have been in several cities of Russia
and have been in Malta 3 years ago for working purposes...
Do you like to travel??? Where have you been??? Which most places did you
like in the world or in your country may be???
I work as seller-consultant in some supermaket.
I am living alone in small two-room apartment for rent.
I have never been married before and do not have any kids. But I like kids.
My mom is 55 years old but she looks much younger. I love her because
it is the one person of my family for this time. Because my daddy died
in 2014. He had got in car accident and next day he had died in hospital
of loss of blood. But time flies imperceptibly and I have reconciled to his loss.
I do not have any brothers or sisters. And do you have have many relativies?
Do you have good relations with them?
Sorry but I do not have home phone at all. Of course I have a mobile phone but
I have such tariff on phone which I can not get and give callings outside of Russia.
All other tariffs with international access costs big money.
That's why I do not have an international calling access on my mobile.
Sorry for it but understand my phone situation please.
So let's continue to use e-mail letters OK??? It is much easier for me
than chat or messengers or any social pages in world internet. I can not be near
computer everytime. I have few free minutes in a day to reach internet.
Simple I must inform to you that I do not have own computer at
home therefore I use computer and internet access in local library.
Library has Internet Room where I use computer in my free time.
Therefore I can not write a reply to you fast and often as you may understand.
Also please do not ask from me any naked or nude photos. I will not
send it for this reason only. Because I am in public place and here are so many
people in library and I will not do it in presence of people anyway!!!
Hope for your understanding
... Please sorry...
Anyway here are few more photos for you. I am waiting for yours too...
Please write to me more about yourself. I want to get to know more about you.
But will try to reply as soon as possible.
Bye till the next time,
Olga

olga9.PNG

olga10.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.