Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Luigi

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Luigi

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 pm

benhaimjames@yahoo.com

On net log,

Hello dear, How are you doing today? i hope every thing is okay with you. Am Ben, it is my great pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile here which i was delighted in having communications with you if you would have the same desire with me so that we can know each other better and establish a true relationship with one love i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email (benhaimjames@yahoo.com)for easier communication.i will reply to you with my pictures and tell you more about myself. thanks and remain blessed for me, waiting to hear from you soon
Ben cares

Profile elements:

benhaimjames
male - 55 years, United States
Active since since 23 April 2012.
I am very simple in my thoughts,i do have a good heart, great sense of humor, love to meet people, love to make people around me laugh and happy, am very trusting.I see myself to be the best thing that could happen to any woman, i just want to be sure i give my love, care and everything that makes me to the right person.

The pictures are stolen from the real owner bride.ru profile, Luigi.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Ben Haim James <benhaimjames@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,
Am writing this to you with heart full of happiness and hope that you are the woman am seeking , my missing ribs and i will be very happy to hear from you a positive response, I feel so much happy when i read your mail to me and that you're interested in talking to me , let me quickly tell you little about me
I'm Ben ... I am a widower, my wife died five years ago ... I came across your profile here and i find it interesting , you are such a beautiful woman. I am very sincere about finding a soul mate, hopefully a real relationship, honesty, trust, commitment and respect .. know and respect each others feelings and concerns as important. I am a very fun loving person with a very realistic but optimistic view of things with many interests and healthy values. I like swimming, Going to Cinemas, Sea sides, Reading , Smiling and Business... I love to love and be loved...
I'm very happy that i find you on this site but in life not everything that come intentionally as i said, i came on this site accidentally, some favor comes accidentally, i came on this site not quite long but all i see here are lairs, but i believe when i meet you on here , i meet with the real woman I've been looking for all this while, after the death of my late wife , i find it difficult to take the memory off my head , it took me up to five years to let it go and make my life go on... Until the day i realized life have to go on and that, at this age , i think i don't need to play around with young girls all i need is mature a woman who will bring a smile back on my face for the rest my life , someone that will always make me happy and be there for me always...I believe at this age , i and my friends call it half life , when someone have to relax and always live in Happiness for long life and healthy living.... I don't know if you have loneliness experience, it really hurts and also bad for ones health according to scientist... so i decided to come on this site as advised by a friend in search of the woman of my choice who will love me for who i am but too much of fake people on here... I will also like to know about you and you can still ask me anything you care to know about me...
Hope to read back from you soon....

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.58]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:45:21 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 196.46.246.58
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: benhaimjames@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Online activity:

On Tagged,
Ben J, 55 - flower picture
New York, Austria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scottmark43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Additional email adress used with the same stolen pictures: scottmark43@yahoo.com

On MySpace,
Mark Scott
Man, 61,
ACCRA, Ghana

On mig ente,
scottmark43,
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Gemini

On Person,
Nickname: scottmark43
Name: mark
State/Region: Arkansas
City: Balch
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.