Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Günther Albel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Günther Albel

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:23 pm

Zorpia:

How are you doing dear ? Alen here and hope we can be friends and know each other more without minding the distance as its nothing okay, I'll wait to hear from you soon.

Good reading from you and i am sorry for late respond. Would be nice if we can communicate via email and then get to know better okay, I'll wait to read from you soon and do send me your email is so we can exchange mails and get to know more okay.

Fake profile used:

Alen
47, London, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 34‑99
, in Lesotho.
Single
I am Friendly, Other
Feel free to ask and i shall tell you a little about me.

Pictures used - stolen images of Günther Albel, Austrian politician:

alen.jpg

alan2.jpg

alen2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alen.freg@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:35 am

Email:

Hi xxx,

Really good to know you, I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way you expected them to be, You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen, I want to tell you about my faith when feeling are so powerful, it’s as if some forces beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams,

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively well about me To start about myself, I am Alen Freg, based and working in Scotland . Working as a Independent Contractor as an Engineer.

I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football,I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding,energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hear-ted, I will await to read from you as soonest so we can get to know our self's and how old are you and what do you do for a living ?

Best Regards
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.