Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chapmantacey@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chapmantacey@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:32 pm

DateMeFree:

'hello handsome ,how are you doing? hope fine.am stacey from united state.single,am new here i came across your profile and find it interesting i would like to know more about you ,
my address, chapmantacey@gmail. com'

Profile used:

sweetstacey
- 39 y/o female
- new york city, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have no children

am an easy going type,honest,caring,respectful,lovin g,obedient,truthful,above all God fearing.am here in search of a serious relationship that will lead to something positive.

Ideal match description:
very simple and trust worthy

Stolen picture used:

stacey.PNG
stacey.PNG (212.16 KiB) Viewed 818 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chapmantacey@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:59 am

Email:

nice to hear from you am so happy,how are you doing today? hope great. am stacey from united state army. am single and 40 years old,am the only child of my late parents,i have been single and never married,this is why i am in the dating site in search of true love and someone i will spend my life with.please could you tell me a little more about you. and am a simple and truthful woman am willing and ready to be faithful to you as long as you love and care for me. waiting for your reply honey,bye and have a nice day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.